When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 14

Story Info
Tammy and Gina continue their planning for the Connecticut trip.
7.8k words
4.78
4.6k
5

Part 14 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers

When Gina Met Tammy...Ch.14

Tammy and Gina continue their planning for the Connecticut trip, and Gina begins forming a plan of her own.

TAMMY: I was the first one awake, but only by a few seconds. Gina woke up as well, and turned her head for a quick kiss before we both had a leisurely stretch and got out of bed. After a pee and brushing of teeth, we had a proper good morning kiss, then went down for coffee and breakfast. I made the coffee while Gina fixed some eggs and sausage links.

Today, we have the new TV and PC coming in, and Tomas will be here to check out the woods behind the house for our running track. After we ate, we went up to shower. Although we don't need to shave, we still set the shower to mist while we ate each other's sweet pussy to nice climaxes before turning it to full and washing our bodies. As Gina put it, a "lil' mornin' muffin munch is good fer ya!"

We talked for a while about our exercise routine once we got all our equipment in place. Since we're not looking to bulk up or lose weight, just to trim and tone, I said doing the exercises twice a week would probably be enough. Then we can run in the mornings the other 3 days, and have the weekends free to...play! After dressing in shorts and T shirts, we went back downstairs to wait on the technician coming at 10:00.

After talking about it some, we decided to put the training for krav maga off for a little while. Gina said she could teach me what she knew, and we can always start the training after things settle down a little. Right now, though, we've got a wedding to get ready for!

GINA: We went downstairs and looked at flights to Connecticut for the wedding. We figured we can go on June 18th, giving us 4 full days before the wedding and flying back on the 25th when Keme and Angie leave for their honeymoon. Tammy found a flight leaving Durango at 8:15 AM, with an hour layover in Denver. With the 2-hour time difference, that will get us to Hartford around 12:30 and we can rent a car and drive to her hometown. For the return flight, there's a plane at 11:00 AM that would get us back to Durango around 7:00 PM. I told Tammy to book those, making sure they were first class (except for the puddle-jumpers to and from Denver to Durango). This way, we can drive Angie and Keme to Hartford for their flight to Miami and only have a 45-minute wait until we fly home. The confirmation and web links came, and we're all set!

The console beeped, and Tammy went out to meet the driver and show him where to park his van while I went down and unlocked and opened the egress door. Jim, the technician, was a man in his 30s and very nice. We helped him unload everything to the basement and I showed him where we wanted the TV and PC. We started unboxing it all, taking the empty boxes and packing back to his van. Tammy took the printer upstairs for us to set up later and Jim started mounting the wall bracket while I put the PC cart together.

After we helped him hold up the TV while he fastened it to the mount, he started setting everything up. The converter box, PC, monitor and keyboard/mouse all went on the cart, and Jim began running all of the wiring. He really knew his shit! By 11:30, everything was working, and Jim had concealed all of the wires as much as he could. He showed us how to switch from the PC to cable and gave us a card with a phone number to call if we had any problems. I gave him a $50 tip and thanked him, then he was gone.

TAMMY: Since it was close to noon, we went ahead and fixed some sandwiches and had dinner out on the deck. A little before 1:00, the console beeped again and we saw Tomas pulling up. He got a distance measuring wheel out of his truck, and we walked out past the pool to the north boundary, then measured to the south boundary. Next, he measured from the back of the pool to the east boundary. There aren't any fences along the boundaries, but there are fenceposts every 6 feet marking the property line. Gina and I walked with him, and she said she'd never been in the woods behind the house yet. The trees aren't really dense, but we did notice a lot of dead branches and a few dead trees along the way.

Tomas had a notebook with him and wrote down the measurements. While we were walking back, Tomas said that when Jake lived here, his crew would come out twice a year and clear the woods of branches and dead trees in front of and behind the house, but when Jake died, Gina's father only wanted them to take care of the lawn and pool. Gina told him she wanted to do what Jake had done, and for Tomas to make a new contract to include that biannual clearing, along with the lawn, pool, and clearing snow in the winter. Having the undergrowth cleared is a lot safer in case of fire, as they're finding out in California where they banned clearing the land and are getting plagued with fires.

We went back up on the deck, and Tomas said he had some software on his computer that he could figure out a 2 ½ mile track running through the woods. He said judging by what he'd seen, his crew would clear the woods in back, sides, and front on Thursday, and begin marking and plowing the path. On Friday, the men would start grading the trail and laying down the base level of gravel then compacting it. Monday they'll put the top layer down and compact it and we'll be all set.

GINA: After Tomas left, we got my will and Tammy's souvenirs and drove to the FedEx office and shipped them. Even as we walked in the door back at home, the clothes started coming off. Tammy giggled and said we should have a sign made saying 'No Company? -- No Clothes!' I laughed and said, "Damn, baby, yer getting' nearly as corrupted as I am!"

Tammy got an email from Keme for a Zoom call tonight at 7:00 our time. We got all of the information and web links for their cruise and flights to and from Miami together, and when she sent the reply to accept the meeting, we attached those and told them to look them over and let us know tonight if any changes need to be made. I told Tammy we need to remember to ask them about whether Foxwoods had a deal with the hotels in Miami.

I got up to get us a glass of the White Gold wine we bought. There were some chicken breasts left over from Tammy's roll-ups, so I set those out to thaw. I'm going to make chicken quesadillas and Ranch Style beans for supper. With some time before supper, we went to the basement. I got a roll of blue painter's masking tape and a marker and we walked around marking on the floor where we wanted the gym equipment set up. Tammy started the PC and we let it update with all the latest patches, then installed some anti-virus software. Since we won't be cluttering it up with office programs or extra stuff, the little computer was really fast!

Going back up, I started making the quesadillas, and made some guacamole dip with hot salsa. That, and some Ranch Style beans made a nice supper, and I smiled to myself watching Tammy eat the spicy foods. I'm going to make this Yankee gal a Tex-Mex convert!

TAMMY: After we ate and cleaned up, we got all of the fruits and vegetables out of the fridge that were getting close to going bad. Slipping on our clothes, we took everything out to the 'feeding station' in the woods and scattered it around. Even though we don't see them, it's obvious the critters know when we toss things out, because there aren't any leftovers from the last time when we spread things out for them.

We'd left my laptop and the webcam hooked up, so I just had to turn it on and get it ready for the Zoom call. Gina refilled our glasses and at 7:00, we joined the room, and Momma and Angie's faces came on. They were both smiling broadly, and Gina asked them if they'd stopped smiling at all since the last time that we talked to them. They giggled, and Angie said they MIGHT have stopped when they slept.

Momma said they'd gotten the flight and cruise information, and that it was all fantastic, and we didn't need to change a thing. They both thanked us profusely, glad that they wouldn't have to worry about what other passengers might think of them as newlyweds on a 'regular' cruise. When I asked if Foxwoods had any deals with the hotels in Miami, Angie said they did and they were going to reserve a room for before they leave and when they get back at a hotel that's close to the port.

They said they'd met with the tailor that's going to make their dresses, and had decided on a coral red color. The tailor had made some sketches of the front and back of what they're getting made, and they're absolutely gorgeous gowns. I asked them to email me copies of the sketches so we could make sure we got the right shade of light blue to go with them when we went to get our dresses made.

Even though there's plenty of time before the wedding, Momma said they were leaning towards having a variation of the old Native American Blanket ceremony. We told them our travel plans to be there on the afternoon of the 18th, so they can clear off a spot on the floor for us to sleep. They both laughed and Angie said, "Bullshit! We'll get you a room at the Foxwoods hotel where the ceremony and reception will be. It won't cost us anything, so why not take advantage of it?" Since it's only a few miles away from their homes, that sounded good to us.

GINA: We talked with Angie and Keme a while longer, then ended the call. Since I have no idea what it is, I asked Tammy what the Blanket ceremony was. She said, "In the 'old days', the couple would meet in front of the chief, medicine man or woman, or whoever was doing the ceremony, wearing woven blankets over their shoulders. Then, the blankets were removed and they were wrapped in a single white blanket, to join them together in the pure spirit of the Creator. That's about all I know, but a lot of Native Americans still use some type of the ceremony."

That sounds cool, and later, I'm going to check it out on the internet and learn some more about it. There are other more pressing things to do first. First of all, off with the clothes! We sat on the couch, kissing and undressing each other. I got up and led Tammy over to the island, and with her back against it, I put my hands on her hips and said, "Okay, sweetie, on three, jump up on the counter. One, two, three, JUMP!" With me standing, I could reach her mouth to kiss her, then started working my way down, licking, kissing and nibbling on her ears and neck. My hands were busy playing with her titties, circling around her areolae before grasping her brown nipples between my thumbs and forefingers, twisting and tugging the stiffening buds.

Kissing my way down her chest, my mouth began worshipping the sweet nipples, suckling and nibbling back and forth. With one hand, I reached behind her and stroked up and down along her spine while my other hand traced around her outer labia. Tammy put her arms behind her to lean back and prop herself up while I adored her body, making her moan lightly at the sensations.

Her nipples got more sensitive and the outer pussy lips began opening as her arousal increased. I ran my fingers up and down her inner lips while my mouth and tongue were content to stay on the nipples for a while. Her vulva was getting slick with her secretions when I started kissing my way down her tummy, stopping to dip my tongue in her belly button. The pearl of her clit poked out, engorged and excited as I lightly circled around and across it with my finger.

Using my foot to drag the stool under me, I sat on the cushion. I looked up in Tammy's burning eyes and said, "Mmmm, mmmm. Just the right height for my dining pleasure," as I dove into her tangy sweet folds, savoring her nectar. Her moans and cries got louder as I pleasured her, using my hands to pull her butt cheeks so her cunt was firmly to my face. My mouth covered her entire pussy, sucking and licking eagerly at her juices. Her eyes stayed locked on mine as I ate her, moving my tongue from the entrance of her vagina to her clit and back. Tammy was leaning back against her arms and shrieked when I found that, at the right angle, if I pressed hard enough, I could reach the bottom edge of her spongy sweet spot and run the tip of my tongue across it.

My jaws were aching when I pulled my tongue back and nibbled on her clit. With a huge gasp and an all over tremor, Tammy yelled "Oh God, baby, I'm cumming!" Her hips jerked upwards and her pussy began rewarding me with more ambrosia. She leaned forward, resting her forehead against the top of my head, panting and I felt each delightful shiver as the orgasm ran its course, my mouth sucking the last of her cum until it stopped flowing.

TAMMY: If there's such a thing as heaven on earth, I've reached it when Gina makes me cum so hard. And tonight was no exception. When I caught my breath, I raised my head and bent down to kiss her cum-covered lips, tasting myself on her. I smiled and said, "Oh, honey, there's never a dull moment with you, is there?" She giggled and I kissed her again.

Gina said with a grin, "My darlin', I want to make love with you everywhere in our home. I'm just whittlin' down th' locations!" I laughed and replied "Well, you can scratch the granite counter off the list now. But I've got dibs on breaking the cherry in our basement Thursday!" That reduced us both to giggling for a minute, then she got up to get our wine off of the coffee table.

I licked her wet chin and took a sip of wine. "Yummy," I exclaimed, "cum wine! We ought to market this, baby. With as much as we cum, we could make barrels full!" The giggling resumed again.

It's my turn now. I jumped off the counter, and turned Gina around with her back to the island. Telling her to jump, I helped boost her up and told her to lie flat on her back. I went to the fridge and when I came back shaking the can of spray whipped cream, her eyes lit up and a smile crossed her face. She said, "Ooh, baby, gettin' kinky now, are ya?" I laughed and told her to just lay back and enjoy. Starting at the gap between her clavicles, I squirted small dollops of the cream down her body, spreading her labia with my fingers to fill the open slit with the cool cream. Gina gasped at every cold glob I put down, and squirmed when I filled her lower lips.

Setting the can down on the table, I said, "You were right, my dearest, this is just the right height for eating from." Standing at the side, I started at the base of her neck, covering the dot of cream with my mouth and swirling my tongue around to suck it up in my mouth. Her already stiff nipples peeked out from the mound of cream on them, and got even stiffer as I laboriously cleaned them.

Like bread crumbs on a trail, 3 dabs of cream led me down to her belly button, where I probed with the tip of my tongue to clean out any hiding place the cream could be in. I moved to the end of the island, dragging a stool underneath me. Grabbing her ankles, I slid Gina down the stone until I could put her legs over my shoulders and sit down to devour my feast.

A loud yip sounded when I covered her pussy with my mouth and sucked hard, gathering as much of the sweetness of her whipped cream filled labia as I could. Her passionate moans filled the room while I explored every crevice and fold in her blood-filled lips. Once I was sure I'd gotten all of the whipped cream I could, I slid two fingers inside her hot, wet tunnel and found her clit with my tongue. I lightly tapped on her G spot while I licked and nibbled the shiny jewel in my mouth.

The wet walls of her vagina clamped against my fingers as they tap-danced on her spot, and her clit was throbbing as the climax started building. My nose was on her mons and I could feel the heat rising from her pubis. Her hips were shaking as the inevitable crept up.

With a roar, Gina started her orgasm, thrashing around wildly. I quickly removed my fingers, putting them in her mouth while I latched onto her pussy for the main course. Creamy liquids filled my mouth as she reached the top of her euphoria and I swallowed the hot cream-tasting cum, staying attached to get every drop of the sugary discharge that I could. Saving the last few morsels in my mouth, I moved back to her side and shared the taste with her in a deep kiss.

I looked in her eyes, seeing the rapture, and she started "I...oh, baby...I...I..." Her words trailed off while she came down from the plateau she was on. I helped her sit up and slide off the counter onto the stool. I held her glass up to her lips, and she took a gulp of wine to soothe her throat.

GINA: Whee, doggies! Tammy and I sure know which buttons to press on each other! After the drink of wine, my head started clearing a little, and I pulled Tammy in for another scrumptious kiss. We were both smiling when we broke apart, and she put the whipped cream up and got a paper towel sprayed with cleaner to wipe down the countertop.

Taking my hand, she led me out on the deck, saying "Let's get in the tub, honey, and let the jets scrub away the sticky cream and cum." We climbed in and turned the jets on, sticking our chins under water to clean them off. It was already fully dark, and we watched the stars glimmer. Tammy sighed "The stars just aren't the same after that beautiful night in Texas, babe." I giggled and said, "But yer still purtier than any of 'em, my dear." She smiled and kissed me, then we got out of the tub to air dry.

Going inside, we finished off our wine, locked up and went upstairs. Tammy sat down to pee while I brushed my teeth, then we switched places. Hell, we run around naked, we have sex, we know each other's bodies inside out, so seeing each other use the bathroom just ain't a big deal anymore!

Tammy opened the French door nearest the bed while I turned out the light, then we climbed under the top sheet. She giggled and said, "At least we won't have to wash these sheets tomorrow!" I grinned and said, "Mebbe not, but who knows? I might ravage ya durin' th' night!"

We kissed each other softly for a few minutes, then Tammy rolled on her side, reaching back to help pull me tight up against her back. I kissed the tender spot just behind her earlobe and whispered "Good night, my darlin'. I love you so very much." She whispered back, "I love you too, dearest. Good night."

My arm across her waist felt the rise and fall of her breathing growing slower and deeper, telling me she was asleep within minutes. My eyes were closed, my breathing relaxed, but my mind was racing. A plan is forming, and I smile in the dark as the pieces begin to fall into place. I have enough time to get everything arranged, and if everything goes the way my brain is telling me it should, and my heart knows it will, we'll be coming back from Connecticut with more than just memories of the wedding. Peace with my decision washed over me, and I fell into a deep slumber.

******

TAMMY: I woke up with Gina's soft breath tickling my neck. I love her so much that I could stay like this for days. But my full bladder has other ideas, so I raised Gina's arm and slid out of bed to go pee. After brushing my teeth and ruffling my hair into shape, I went down and started a mug of coffee, leaving Gina to sleep. Knowing her, she'll be down soon, though, so I got another mug ready to start when I hear her get up.

I'd only had a couple of sips of my coffee when the toilet flushed, so I started Gina's mug. She came down yawning and stretching, then kissed me good morning and got her coffee. I asked her what she wanted for breakfast, and she said just a toasted English muffin with jelly sounded good, since the beans and quesadillas were still holding on. I fixed the muffins and we ate and had our coffee, then the caffeine urge hit me and I had to go to the bathroom. I know I turned beet red when a VERY loud fart escaped when I started pooping, and I hear a guffaw from the kitchen.

evrtxn
evrtxn
101 Followers