When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as I came out of the bathroom, Gina started laughing, making me laugh. She choked out, "Baby...I...I shoulda warned ya. Sometimes them Ranch Style beans will backfire on ya!" That made me laugh even harder, and my sides were hurting by the time we both calmed down. I have a feeling I won't live this down for a while!

She asked me what I had planned today, since it's sort of a 'free day'. The construction and gym equipment won't happen until tomorrow so I told her I'd probably work on some paintings that I need to do. I need to do the one for Jerry and Marcie, 2 or 3 for Margo, and the one for Momma and Angie, and the one for us.

Gina said that she was going to take her Suburban in to get it serviced after our trip. Then, she's going to find some fans to circulate the air in the basement, since we didn't get those Monday. With an exaggerated sigh, she said, "Then, as temptin' as it is, we prob'ly don't wanna go runnin' or workin' out nekkid, so I'm gonna find us some workout clothes."

GINA: With our plans made, we went up to shower. Besides what I told her I was going to do, there are a couple of other things I need to do to get MY plan in motion. We brought each other off for a quickie in the shower, then washed and shampooed our hair.

After drying off, I started dressing in plain shorts and a T shirt (going Commando again) while Tammy got her phone, iPad, earbuds and ice water together. When I was ready to go, I went in her studio and she said she'd got a text from Margo saying her custom canvas was here, and asked me if I could pick it up. She already had her smock on, setting up the easel and her palette, and I told her I'd stop by Margo's. I said that I probably wouldn't be back in time for dinner, so she could fix something and I'll grab a sandwich in town. We kissed each other, and I gave her a good smack on her butt. My hand imprint glowed pink on her tushy peeking out under her smock, and I laughed and said it was a reminder of me for her while I'm gone. She giggled, threatening to give me another hickey if I didn't behave!

I went to the Chevy dealership and told the service manager I needed an oil change, tire rotation, and the Suburban washed and waxed. When he looked at my odometer, he said I could probably use a transmission oil change, too, so I told him to do that. He said that it would take about 2 hours, and I told him fine and left the car there.

The jewelry store where I'd got Tammy's necklace was only a couple of blocks away, so I walked over there. Therese was working again, and she greeted me with a big smile and hello. I told her how much Tammy had loved the necklace I gave her, and she grinned, telling me we were a cute couple.

I told her that I wanted to get 2 sets of matching engagement and wedding bands made, and what I was planning. She thinks it is so awesome, saying she could tell when we were here getting the earrings how much in love we were. Therese explained that her father actually owned this store, and had been designing and crafting jewelry for over 30 years. She went in the back to get him, so I could tell him what I wanted.

Her dad came out, introduced himself as (another!) Jim, and Therese explained what I was wanting. One thing I like about Durango is the more relaxed attitude most of the people have about gays -- Jim didn't bat an eye when I told him about Tammy and me. I told him, for the engagement rings, I'd like to have 1-carat, round cut diamonds as the center, with at least one smaller diamond on each side. Jim was scribbling notes while I talked, then I said for the wedding bands a simple gold ring with maybe some small diamonds on it would be good. He was nodding as I described them, saying he could work up some designs and have Therese text me the drawings before he made the rings.

Jim asked me what my timeline was, and when I told him a month and a half, a big smile came on his face and he said "God bless you, Gina. You wouldn't believe how many people come in here demanding something in a week or less. I hate rushing my work, but those schmucks get what they pay for, and that's usually not my best work." I smiled and told him I understood, and that's why I'm getting it done early, because I did want his best.

As far as sizes, I had them measure my ring finger. I know when Tammy moved in, she had some rings with her that she doesn't wear, and when I tried one on, it fit me. So, I told Jim to make them both the same size. We can always get them resized if we need to.

Next, he asked me what my budget was, and smiled again when I said I wanted the best, and money wasn't a problem. I put down a $500 deposit and he promised to have me the drawings by tomorrow. Thanking them both after giving Therese my contact info, I left, Phase 1 completed.

TAMMY: After Gina left, I set up my first canvas, doing a light pencil sketch of Jerry, Marcie and Kerry on the larger canvas. I loved this iPad, because seeing the pictures on the bigger screen made it a lot easier to see what I wanted to do. Figuring it would be better to do all my sketches first, I made my sketch of Momma and Angie from their picture. For Margo, I'm going to do a picture of Momma dressed in old-fashioned Pequot deerskin clothing on one of the 18x24 canvasses, then a painting of the armadillo and the barn owl I saw in Texas on smaller canvasses. I used the picture of Gina and I dressed up for our 'date' last week on the last big canvas.

I started on the painting for Jerry and Marcie, and smiled to myself when I realized I was doing what Momma had said, moving in a little shuffle dance while I listened to the music and painted. Using my new sable brushes, I love how smoothly they let me put the paint down. I had the French door open, and the morning sun shining in gave me perfect lighting.

Some artists have trouble with portraits, but using the techniques I'd learned in college makes them fairly easy for me. Really, ever since I started drawing as a kid, faces were never a big problem for me. Stepping back from time to time to check my proportions, I had the family portrait done in about an hour and a half, then set it aside to dry. I started on the portrait of Momma, doing a quick search and relying on my memory to paint the clothing. Since this one is going to be for sale to the public, I didn't have to get every detail of her face perfect, so the second painting only took about an hour to get done.

Taking a break, I went down and made myself a sandwich for lunch/dinner. After I ate, I went back to work, starting the portrait of Momma and Angie. The morning light was gone, but the overhead light was still plenty to achieve what I wanted. Using their picture, my memory, and a little artistic freedom, I painted them facing each other, capturing (I thought) the look of love in their eyes as they looked at each other.

I smiled while I painted, my hand letting the brush do what my mind wanted it to. This one took a little longer, since I wanted it to be just so, but in the end, I was very pleased with it. I set it aside to dry, then started on the smaller paintings of the animals. These didn't take much time at all, and within 90 minutes, they were both done.

Finally, I started on the one with Gina and me in it. Some people say painting yourself is hard, but I just looked at it like 2 subjects, and the paint flowed easily. This one took about 2 hours, but I was happy with the outcome, and put our picture by the others to dry. When I finished, I cleaned up and went downstairs, tired but proud of what I'd done. All that's left is to frame 3 of the paintings, since Margo likes to display them without frames so she can sell those separately.

GINA: After leaving the jewelers, I walked down to find a bench in a small park nearby and ate a sandwich. It's time for Phase 2 to begin. I called Keme's cell phone, hoping they haven't left for work yet. When she answered, after our greetings, she said Angie had a Doctor's appointment this afternoon, so they weren't going in. She put Angie on speaker and I said Hi to her, too.

Taking a deep breath and I said, "Keme, y'all know 'bout my folks gettin' killed an' all. Fer a short while, it was just me against everybody else. Then I met yer daughter and fell in love. Keme, I wanna ask ya if ya will allow me the honor of becomin' part o' yer family by askin' yer daughter t' marry me." Silence, then gasps, then squeals of delight came over the phone. Bingo!

Keme cried, "Ohmygod, Gina! Ohmygod!" I heard sniffling from both Angie and Keme, then Keme exclaimed "Gina, I already love you like a daughter, and having you as a for real part of my family honors ME. We know how much in love you two are. Oh, God! This is so great!"

I said, "Thanks, Keme. I do love Tammy, and have since we met. I know it ain't been that long, but when somethin's right, ya know it. I figgered I done met th' one I'm s'posed to, an' there ain't no use in waitin'. 'Course, y'all done figgered that fer yerselves, right?" They laughed, and Angie said, "Yes, yes we did. And we're so happy that you didn't wait until you were old fogies like us to realize it!"

Getting them to swear secrecy, I gave them a nutshell version of what I'm going to do. I won't propose until we go to Connecticut for their wedding, but I said in no way was my proposal going to interfere in their special day. Keme said, "Holy crap! If you thought we had smiles on our faces before, Gina, you should see them now! That sounds like a beautiful plan." I giggled, and promised an email with more details as soon as I got if figured out. They thanked me, congratulated me, and we ended the call. Phase 2 - check!

Walking back to the dealership, I picked up my car and drove to the hardware store. When I told the salesman what I was looking to do, he took me to the back and showed me a 50-inch 'Air Mover'. The huge fan is mounted in a wood frame, with heavy duty chicken wire guards all around. It's mounted on casters, and when he turned it on for me, it's not awfully loud, but damn! Can that thing blow! I said I'd take it, paid, and arranged delivery for 11:00 tomorrow, before the gym equipment arrives.

Next was the department store. I got us 3 sets each of sports bra type yoga tops, and shorts that looked like booty shorts. Then, 3 sets each of T shirt style yoga tops and yoga pants that came to mid-calf, plus a couple of jogging suits for when it gets cooler. I picked up a couple of runner's fitness bands to wear for our runs that will measure distance, speed, blood pressure and heartbeat. 2 pairs apiece of running shoes finished off the list of workout gear. (Mmmm, mmmm. I can't wait to see Tammy in those yoga outfits!).

My final stop was Margo's shop. Putting my back seat down, we were able to get the huge canvas loaded in the Suburban, and I went in to pay. Knowing that two of Tammy's paintings will need to be shipped, I got some special shipping boxes and packing materials also.

After getting Margo to promise to keep the secret, I told her I was going to propose to Tammy next month. She clapped, bouncing up and down, and gave me a monstrous hug. She said she'd had a feeling the first time she saw us together that we were perfect for each other. We talked a few more minutes, and I said that when we came back, we'd tell her about our Texas trip.

I told her that Tammy was at home working on some paintings for her shop, so we'd probably see her in a day or two. There was a deli on the way home that I know has excellent fried chicken breasts, so I stopped and got a couple of those for supper, then drove home. Now, if I can just control this huge smile that's plastered across my face!

TAMMY: I must have dozed off after I sat down, because I woke up with fingers tickling my sides and a naked goddess in front of me! Laughing, I squirmed away from Gina, and saw I'd only been asleep about 15 minutes. She held up a paper bag, threw her arm across her chest and said, "Ugh, chief. Mighty white warrior bringum fresh game for wigwam!" I swatted her butt, the delicious smell of the chicken coming out of the bag, and told her that was the worst Indian impression I'd ever heard.

She gave me a big kiss, then asked if I'd been sleeping all day. I said, "Hell, no, missy, I've been working my ass off while you're out goofing around!" We were both laughing while she put the chicken in the fridge and we went out to unload the car.

I love the yoga outfits she got us, and hugged her when I saw the packing boxes for the paintings, because I hadn't thought about them. She was telling me about the big fan coming tomorrow morning while we unloaded the giant canvas and carefully took it upstairs. Gina 'oohhed' and 'aahhed' at the paintings I'd done, and with her help, we put together the frames for the three larger paintings.

She carried the painting of us in our 'date' outfits down, and was looking for a place to hang it while I took the clothes and packing boxes upstairs. When I got back downstairs, she was trying to decide if the portrait looked better by the front door, beside the mirror/gun cabinet, or behind the bar. I told her I thought a sofa-sized painting would be better by the door, so she got a hammer and nail and hung our picture on the wall next to the fireplace, behind the bar.

Stepping back to the center of the room to look at it, she put her arm around my waist and kissed me. She said, "Goddamn, honey, our home is just gettin' better every day!" I had to agree. She got her iPad and took pictures of all the paintings, plus another one of the fireplace painting where the climbing ivy has already grown a few more inches, framing it beautifully. Sending copies to me, I moved them to my iCloud folder and sent Momma a text telling her to have a look, and that we'd ship the portrait of her and Angie on Thursday or Friday.

GINA: I started some water heating for some boil-in-bag rice, and asked Tammy if she wanted her chicken warm or cold for supper. She said she liked it cold, and I shook my head slowly, saying "Here we go again. Sweetie, we're just so much alike, it must be an omen or somethin'." She giggled while she got some paper plates and napkins while I poured us some wine.

During supper, she got a text from Keme for another Zoom call tonight at 7:00. She accepted and said, "Man, all these people just keep interfering in our naked time!" I laughed, then she went up to get some clothes for the call while I cleaned up after we ate.

There was some time before the call, so we sat on the couch and made out for a while, playing with each other's titties but not getting TOO worked up. Tammy sighed and said it was time to get dressed and make the call. Once we'd connected, Angie and Keme were there, smiling as usual. Angie was telling us that she'd talked to her doctor, and her leg is healing nicely, so she might be able to get the cast off and a walking boot put on at the end of next week. Laughing, she said she couldn't wait to be able to take a shower without having to wrap plastic around her leg.

They said they'd looked at the pictures of Tammy's paintings, and were thrilled with the way she'd done their portrait, saying they couldn't wait to get it. We told them we'd try to ship it tomorrow, but it might be Friday, since we have all the deliveries coming tomorrow. Tammy asked Angie to send her home address to us, since they're staying there while Angie recuperates.

Keme said she'd talked to the band leader today, and he'd said all of the musicians were session musicians hired by Foxwoods for backing up some of the acts they have that perform there. I said those are the best kind, because they're adaptable and usually know more than one instrument. Putting on a pouty face, Keme said she'd send his email address so I could tell him what song I'm going to do, since I won't tell them! I told them to just practice a slow dance, nothing fancy, if they wanted to be ready.

TAMMY: We talked a while longer, and Angie showed us the scar on her head from the accident. The stitches have been removed, and she'll have a small mark, but luckily, the way she wears her hair, it won't be visible. Momma said their tailor was going to come by Saturday morning, and she's going to get the measurements to start making their gowns. I told her we still needed to find a tailor and get started on ours, and maybe we could do it Friday or early next week.

After we'd run out of things to talk about, we wished them a good night and ended the call. Since it was still fairly early here, I refilled our wine and we went upstairs to pack the paintings for Momma and Angie, and Jerry and Marcie. I told Gina I could take them to FedEx in the morning, before everything starts showing up, and send them Priority 1 so they could get them Friday morning. That way, the less time FedEx has them, the less chance of getting battered in their trucks!

Taking Gina's hand, I led her to the balcony on the west side. We sat on the loveseat, seeing the last part of the sun's orb falling below the horizon, shining on the river in the distance. I said, "Sweetie, you said you wanted to make love all over this house. This looks like a good spot!" We picked up where we were before the Zoom call, kissing deeply and fondling.

I eased her down to a prone position, then turned myself so we were side by side in a 69 position. Bending our outer legs at the knee, we could lay our heads on each other's thighs and we began exploring our pussies once again. Licking, slurping, sucking, nibbling -- our muffled moans started filling the approaching stillness of night.

Our outside arms wrapped around our bent legs, tickling each other's ass crack, butthole, and taint. The loveseat was swaying due to our actions, adding a surreal feeling as we rocked back and forth. I felt Gina's secretions increase as our libidos became more and more aroused and I drank in her tangy sweetness. My own juices were flowing freely as well, and Gina let out a "Mmmmm" as she consumed my ooze.

An orgasm suddenly blossomed in my core, and my writhing and yelling in Gina's furrow caused her to climax, too. The vibrations from our screams into each other prolonged the euphoria until the cresting waves slowly calmed. Our breathing was ragged as we rested our heads on each other's thigh, looking into the still quivering pinkness of our engorged pussies. Gentle swipes of our tongues cleaned any cum that had escaped, contentment keeping us from moving for a few minutes.

GINA: Untangling, we sat up and kissed, mingling the tastes on our lips and tongues. We'd set our wine on the railing while we ate each other, so we got our glasses and had a drink, letting the evening air draw the heat out of our bodies. Tammy chuckled and said, "Baby, until I met you, I never knew how many ways to get weird there are when we make love!" I laughed and said, "I ain't perverted, I'm just a little...strange." She laughed and we sat there drinking our wine and enjoying our closeness.

Finishing our drinks, we moved into the bedroom. We cleaned the dried cum from our crotches and faces, peed and brushed our teeth before climbing into bed. As we lay there, Tammy asked what was next, now that we'd christened the balcony. I smiled and told her I wasn't sure, but I know we can come up with something! Starting to tick names off, I said, "We still got th' guest room, studio, stairs, front lawn..." Tammy laughed and held up her hands, saying she got the idea.

The talk drifted to other things. We talked about our dinner with Dee and Jo, and decided we'd go to the same restaurant where we'd gone with Mikey and Noah. Tammy asked if I knew what all we'd need to do in our workouts, and I said I knew the basics, but we could look it up online and maybe talk to Terry from the sporting goods store, since she was obviously in very good shape.