When Gina Met Tammy... Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her what I should expect in Connecticut, and she said in June, the weather should be nice, but probably the opposite of Texas -- not as hot but more humid. Tammy mentioned maybe having another 'date' with Mikey and Noah sometime soon, and I wondered if they knew how to two-step. She giggled and said she'd find out the next time they talked.

We must have talked about mundane things like that for an hour, but Tammy finally yawned, saying it was time to sleep. We kissed each other good night, and I became the small spoon tonight, Tammy tucking up firmly against my back. Her soft breath on my neck felt wonderful, yet it couldn't stop the thoughts of my plan from bouncing around in my head. Before I can go ahead with next part, though, I need to talk to the band leader at Foxwoods. Unless he's a total asshole, I'm pretty sure he'll go along with what I want to do. Then I can enlist Angie and Keme in my skullduggery!

With that final thought, I relaxed, and sleep finally took me. I dreamed of Tammy and me again, except this time we were lying beside a peaceful stream. No one else was around, and we stared into each other's eyes, words not needed to express the love we feel for each other.