When Heaven Meets Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you would, my friend." He gave me a hug. "Thanks for sharing this treasure with me. I really needed it, son. More than you can imagine." He wiped a tear. I pretended that I hadn't noticed it.

We got back to the car and he drove me home. We get there at half past three P.M. He then waved and drove away.

"How did it go? Did you guys have fun?" Mom asked while fixing her hair and nails.

"We've just had a wonderful time, mom. Now I've got to shower and get ready to go out."

We reached the parochial house and at least fifteen ladies and ten men were chatting. We brought the cake in and Sister Joaquina was organizing the table. Father Jorge was in his white shirt and black dress pants. As he saw us, he winked to me. Just then, he went to another room with Pedro, that young man whom we saw earlier in the river today. I bet he's going to hear his confession. Marta was talking to her folks in the corner. Then it was her turn to speak with the priest. Pedro was much relieved and smiling. I bet Father Jorge has been kind to him. He saw me and waved.

"Did you guys like the waterfall?" He asked.

"Oh, yes. It was quite refreshing, thanks for asking. I'm Ken by the way." We shook hands. Just then, Marta came back.

Then Father Jorge welcomed everybody and said a prayer. Then he invited us all to have refreshments. I sat with Pedro and his folks. Mom sat with her friends. Father Jorge sat for a time with us then kept from one table to the next table. Pedro asked me about the big city. And I asked him about his life on the fields and farm animals. He was overjoyed, for he said he was about to propose to Marta! He showed me the ring. I gasped. I rushed to Father Jorge and whispered into his ear. He nodded.

Father Jorge then asked for everybody's attention and Pedro stood up. Marta covered her face and blushed. He knelt before her and proposed. She had tears in her eyes and put the ring on her finger. We all clapped hands.

As mom and I were about to leave, Father Jorge came to us.

"I still haven't forgotten about your secret waterfall, son!" Mom and I smiled and I promised to take him there. He says he would be busy on Monday and Tuesday all day and evening too. But on Christmas' eve, he had cancelled the afternoon prayer meeting, because they needed the church to rehearse. After all, we were having the midnight Mass that evening. He said he would be coming to pick me up at two P.M. then.

Back to the house, I only had nice things to tell my folks about Father Jorge. What a just and kind man he is!

Monday and Tuesday went by quickly. Mom, dad, and I could hardly believe today was already Wednesday, Christmas' eve.

"I don't think Father Jorge will come today." Mom said while checking the marinated turkey for the midnight supper at grandma's place.

"I hope he won't forget. This is not a good time to make plans. People are so busy with Christmas shopping and celebrations." In any case, I will take a machete, bottles of water, some cake, sandwiches, guavas, sunscreen, my black pair of speedos, boots, two pairs of rubber socks to walk in the rocky river bottom, a hat, and my Canon camera.

"There you are, Ken! I found it!" Dad smiled.

"Dad, you're just the best!" He's found my old tripod that I keep on the farm. Just then we heard Father Jorge's car. His sister Joaquina had also come along. We greeted them and Sister Joaquina told us she's helping mother with her Christmas preparation. Tomorrow Father Jorge would be hosting a lovely lunch and had invited many people to come. And everybody was bringing a dish.

"So, are you going to show me your secret waterfall, son?" He smiled and started the car.

"Sure. We go the same way to Água da Madeira. But this time, we get off before we reach the bridge." We went down and I told him to stop by some eucliptus trees. We found a nice shade to park the car. He had brought a carryall bearing the image of Jesus.

"I like your carryall, Father." He smiled.

"This way I know Jesus is always looking down and protecting me wherever I go." He was also wearing boots. I showed him the way.

"First we need to pass this barbed-wired fence. Then enter this forest of eucaliptus." He followed me with ease. "Geez, Father, you're so agile!"

"This place looks amazing! An entire cultivated forest!" He looked around in awe. We walked down and reached the thick forest.

"Father, now comes the difficult part." I took out the machete and walked down the steep hill. "Careful not to fall, Father!"

"To go down it's not too hard. The deal is to return up this hill, son." We stopped. "Hey, I can hear the sound of your secret waterfall!" We reached the botton and admired the river.

"Here we are, Father!" He gasped.

"By heavens! Look at this beauty! And it's also so hidden and hard to get to. No wonder no one knows of this place! Did you come here by yourself, Ken?" I pointed to his carryall.

"I and Jesus, Father!"

"I can't wait to enter this waterfall!" We settled here and left our stuff. We removed our hats, shirts, pants, underwear. I put my black speedos on. Father put on his old gray speedos. I handed him the rubber socks, and he thanked me. He entered the water and began to swim right away. He was like a fish in the water. Then he reached the waterfall. I did the same. We took a couple of dives and he laughed loudly.

"This place is just amazing, Ken!" We sat on some rocks and lay down while the water hit us.

"I discovered this place by accident, Father. I was taking photos of the river and ended up here."

"But that's an isolated dangerous place to come on your own, Ken. I wonder if you get cell phone signals here."

"Probably not, Father."

"You can't imagine how happy I am to meet you again, Ken. You always have a surprise for me. And this place I'll never forget as long as I live."

"I'm so happy to be here with you, Father. In a way, I don't feel like you're a priest to me. You're just like any ordinary man." He chuckled.

"But I am an ordinary man, Ken."

"You've shown me how humane and vulnerable a priest is. And how passionate you are with life."

"Other priests are like that too, Ken. They just don't show as much as I do." We entered in the pool again and dove under the water. We floated on the water and came out.

"Let's have a bite to eat, Father."

"That's a good idea. All this walking and swimming are making me hungry." We dried off with our towels, and lay all the food before us. Father blessed the food and we started eating.

"Guavas! I love them, Ken!" He ate the red kind.

"I've brought the white kind too." I opened a small hard plastic ware. "Acerolas, Father."

"I love them!" He ate some spitting the pits. "I'm sowing the seed. Soon there is going to be an acerola tree growing here. Then everyone who comes here can swim and eat its red sweet fruit."

"And the birds too, Father." We smiled.

"You know what would be nice to do, Ken?" He looked around. "To sow all kinds of fruit seeds in the forest. I mean, papaya, acerola, guava, avocado, mango, orange, grape, peach, melon, watermelon, etc. This way animals and people alike would have plenty to eat."

"You're a real dreamer, Father." He smiled.

"I sow the word of God. How could I not have dreams of turning this world into a better place too?"

"That's true, Father." I smiled. Our picnic was just perfect and peaceful. We dried under the clearing near the water.

"You said you've brought the camera, Ken. But I haven't seen you taking a single picture."

"Oh, dear! I've totally forgotten!" I take out the camera. "Do you mind posing for my lens, Father?" He smiled, stood up, and showed off his muscles.

"How would you like that?" He smiled. He then turned around, hugged a tree, entered the water, dove under the water's surface, came out, etc. "Why don't we take a selfie, Ken?" I set up the tripod and camera. We stood together with the waterfall in the back. The lights blinked and done!

"Look, Father! This picture is awesome!"

"Take another one!" I set the camera and he put his large arm around my shoulder. The photo was very cool. We took several others and we laughed like little kids.

"Ken, I've always wanted to pose naked in nature for a photographer. But I never had the courage and the opportunity to do it. Can we do a few?" He pleaded.

"Sure, Father. And don't worry, for those pictures are safe with me." He simply pulled down his speedo, hugged a tree, and kissed it. Next, he sat on a rock and watched the river. For the third, he was in the water up to his knees. In the fourth, he was lying on a rock while being bathed by the waterfall. In the fifth, he was looking up and raising his arms in adoration. Perhaps he was praying or praising for this unique moment. Then, I suggested a photo of him covering his sex with a large leaf. He loved the idea and did it. Then he lay down and covered only his face with the leaf. I took a lot of amazing photos of him.

"I've got a last idea!" He asked me to help set little rocks and pebbles all over his body as he lies down. I covered his sex, balls, and part of his chest, belly. Then he closed his eyes, joined hands as if dead. I snapped dozens and dozens of photos. "How did they turn out, Ken?" He sat beside me and we checked them together. "Hey, you haven't told me you're a professional photographer, Ken!"

He particularly loved the photos of him lying down, as if dead and partly covered with stones. "This photo has to do with being a mortal. We all have the same fate in the end, Ken." He looked away. I put my hand on his shoulder. He turned to me and I wiped his tears. We hugged. "Thanks, Ken." He leaned his head against mine. "Perhaps we can take a little swim and then head back. Shall we?" I nodded. We charged back into the water and had a wonderful time skinny-dipping. Yes, I also removed my speedo and we dove under the water and enjoy the lovely afternoon. We sat by some rocks near the waterfall and admired the crystal clear water.

"I'll never forget these past few days, Father."

"And I have learned such a beautiful lesson with you, Ken." I turned to him.

"Really? And what is it?"

"To have this man to man bonding. Even as a priest, I've always, in the back of my mind, I've always wondered how I would feel being naked with another man." I smiled.

"Really? This is exactly what I was dying to ask you, Father." He smiled.

"I guess it was the same way for both of us then." I took his large hand and admire his ring.

"You're married to the church, Father. You've got an important commitment." I smiled and looked down.

"And you're free, Ken. You're free to choose whoever you want to love. Do you," he shook his head. "I-I'm sorry, Ken. I have no right to ask."

"That's all right, Father. Can I make my confession to you now?"

"Sure. Though we're naked, we're still children of God, his creation. You can speak, son."

"I'm gay, Father. And I've had some crushes, but nothing serious."

"And did you engage in sexual intercourse?" I nodded. "I suppose I wasn't mature enough to find the right man for me, Father. I was, also attracted to, older big guys, hairy, with," I looked down and found his long fat cock, "big cocks." He nodded.

"And how different do you feel now? Do you think you'll have the discernment to seek out the right man for you?" I nodded.

"I think so, Father. As I look at you, I see how pure, kind, gentle, and forgiving you are. When I am with you, I feel safe, reassured, and blissful. I feel like being home."

"I understand how you feel, Ken." He smiles.

"You do?"

"Yes, son. I've told you I'm also an ordinary man, made of flesh and blood. But as an ordained Roman Catholic priest, I must abstain from sex, and carnal relationships. I'd be a hypocrite if I told you I've never thought or felt tempted in my life. Especially when I was your age. Not so much now. Each one of us is cut for a life that is unique for us. It's our vocation and our mission, son." He smiled.

"So, will you pray for me so that I can find my other half and be happy? And perhaps find myself and my own vocation in life?" He nodded and gave me a hug. He kissed my head.

"You've already got much love to give, Ken. All you've got to do is search and you'll find yourself and your call in life."

"Can I also confess something else to you, Father?" He looks in my eyes and doesn't say anything. "I-I think if I ever found a man to share my life with, this man will have to be, just like you, Father." He wiped his tears and nodded.

"Thank you, son! Oh, God! I-I've never thought I'd one day be touched this way. It's a great honor to be the object of your admiration and love, son. I feel so special and alive." He gave me a hug.

"Perhaps we can go now, Father." He nodded. I stroked his short graying hair.

"You can't imagine how happy I am, Ken." He kissed my forehead. "Shall we take our last dive before heading back?"

We entered the water and dove under the pool's surface. As we came out, we feel refreshed and renewed. Our naked bodies glowed under the sun. We felt as if we had been baptized and born again.

"Father, look! Our bodies are glowing!"

"I know, son. This is how one feels after being blessed and bathed by the grace of God." We dried and got dressed. He gave a long last look at the waterfall before we headed back.

We moved slowly uphill. At times I would take his hand and pulled him up. We laughed and admired the forest. We reached his car and smiling.

"Thank you, Ken, for everything! My heart feels much lighter now!"

"But you haven't given me my penance for my sins, Father." We got into the car and held hands. We said our prayer and then hugged each other.

"Thank you, Father."

"Now, let the Christmas celebrations begin!" I could tell he was feeling so happy and light at that moment, just as I was.

We reached my house and Sister Joaquina was having tea with mom and dad on the verandah. Mom poured us some tea. Sister Joaquina pulled out some small leaves from her brother's shirt and pants.

We talked happily about the waterfall adventure. Father ate three pieces of cake and gulped his tea. I did the same, for we ere starving again.

"So, thank you so much for your hospitality Ken, Mr. and Mrs. Takayama." Sister Joaquina said.

"Thanks Mr. and Mrs. Takayama for this lovely afternoon." He turned to me and gave me a big hug. "Thank you for sharing your big treasure with me, son!" He put his big hand on my chest over my heart. They left and we waved.

Christmas' eve Mass was always special, and we never missed it. While Father Jorge was smiling and happily conducting Mass, we watched the group performance for the birth of baby Jesus. I had tears in my eyes and took many photos with my camera. Of course I was careful to take out the memory stick with Father Jorge's intimate pictures from my camera and kept it in a safe place. I then used a new memory stick. At the end of the Mass, children were given candies. Mom entered the line and got some candies, too. Father Jorge was hugging the kids and parishioners. He hugged mom, dad, and I. We all laughed and exited the church. Dad suggested we take a quick walk on the square, which was lit for the occasion. We looked at the lovely lit Christmas tree. We also met some friends before heading back home. Mom took out the roasted turkey and handed it to me. We then entered the car and drove shortly to grandma's house. She lived with my older uncle and aunt on the same farm. Their house was already filled with guests, mostly relatives on dad's side of the family. I helped set the table and had a wonderful time chatting with my cousins. Then uncle invited us all for supper.

The food was quite enjoyable, and we had a great time. As I was eating a turkey leg, Uncle commented with dad and another uncle about Father Jorge. He said this older priest loved adventures and was quite active in the community. Not to mention that he was almost expelled from the church in São Paulo for his liberal ideas. He went on to say he missed Father João and will only go back to church when he resumed his position at church.

"Uncle, dear, I totally disagree with you. I've had the chance to go out with Father Jorge twice. And believe me, he's a very nice and kind man. And he's very merciful and fair too. He's an extraordinary priest." They all turned to me.

"Oh, really? And where did you go to?"

"Oh, to the waterfalls. We've got some nice places here. And he loved nature as well."

"To the waterfall? With a Roman Catholic priest? So that's true what they're saying about you and Father Jorge in town."

"Excuse me, uncle, what do mean?"

"Some people said they saw you and Father Jorge in the waterfall. I think it was Pedro."

"Oh, yes! We met him and his girlfriend in the waterfall." They all chuckled.

"And what were they doing there, only bathing?" He chuckled.

"Look uncle. Father Jorge and I were having a great time in the water. And to be honest, I never thought a Roman Catholic priest would go to the beach, swim, or play soccer. They're just humans and ordinary men, just like everybody else. They just don't have sex or experience sexual pleasures."

"Yeah, I see what you mean. But he'd better watch. For people here in this small town gossip. He could be in big trouble for being too liberal and taking liberties in nature, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, I see. Anyway, let God be the judge and men live according to their conscience. Oh, by the way auntie dear, this rice and nuts are to die for, you ought to give me the recipe!" I help myself to some more potato salad and rice. The men continue gossiping.

At midnight we all had some champagne. Grandma drank some, had some cake, and went to bed. It was a clear sign for us to leave too. Aunt prepared some leftover portions for us to take home.

As I lay in bed, I had tears in my eyes. I prayed to God to take care of Father Jorge. He didn't deserve to be nailed to the cross because of his beliefs and liberal mind. After all, he was as human as everybody else.

Christmas lunch was a success! Over one hundred people showed up at the large party hall near the church. Father Jorge, to my surprise, sang quite well over the sound system. Not to mention that he also played the guitar. I then begged him to play the guitar while I sang the song 'What child is this?' The food was just incredible and we had a feast! Father Jorge then turned on the stereo and played some old Christmas songs. He had got everything recorded on a flashdrive. Then he shared his memories of Christmas with the group. I had tears in my eyes as he recounted the story of his first Christmas as an ordained Roman Catholic priest when he was twenty. He was in an orphanage in São Paulo. They also sang, had their banquet, and distributed presents. He hugged the kids and was determined to make Christmas a happy moment for everybody. We all stood up and clapped our hands. He handed me the microphone and I shared a memory of Christmas while still working in a factory in Japan.

In Japan back in the early nineties, Christmas was still something new in that country. So, we had to work on that day in the factory. I felt sad, but I was determined to feel the joy of Christmas. Though I was forbidden to wear a Christmas hat, for my Japanese boss was very strict. He couldn't say anything about my Christmas stocking! Yes, I put on some bright red socks on and a red scarf around my neck all day. In the evening, I, my younger brother, and five more cousins sat around the table. To our surprise, my boss showed up with two buckets of deep-fried chicken. He said it was a recent new tradition in Japan to eat fried chicken for Christmas. We all hugged each other and had a wonderful time.

"And do you still miss eating fried chicken for Christmas, Ken?" Father Jorge asked me. We all laughed.