All Comments on 'When He's Gone'

by RomanCEisdead2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story, thank you for your work. My only suggestion was that proofreading started to get lax towards the end. For example, you wrote that Jack scoffed his food, which makes no sense. I'm sure you meant scarfed. There were a few other mistakes, which sadly stand out more in a work of this quality.

RomanCEisdead2RomanCEisdead2almost 2 years agoAuthor

I have to agree, that on re-reading I found a few proofreading errors. Sorry for that. However, although Anonymous is correct that scarfed is a legitimate word, in East End English the word is used to mean eating quickly;

scoff verb (2)

scoffed; scoffing; scoffs

Definition of scoff (Entry 3 of 3)

transitive verb

1 : to eat greedily scoffed dinner

merrySMmerrySM12 months ago

Omg!!

Please continue this story.

And where did her husband disappear to?

Yes there were a couple of proofreader errors, but in no terms did they take away from superb writing and great story line.

Non con is the only genre i read and this was perfect. Not too cruel, very much predicament, no violence, no gratuitous ugly name calling, (the over used, boner killer, in my opinion, slut, cum bucket, call me Sir, etc.)

I am just sitting here with baited breath waiting patiently for the (hopefully) second installment. I do realize a piece this good, with depth of character and action takes time. But....please...please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRomanCEisdead2@RomanCEisdead2
Umm, I guess that this update is the same as the last, and the one before that and the one before that and now the one before that!; I'm afraid it's taken far too long to get around to writing another story, having started it earlier this year. Alas, I have a number of pastime...

SIMILAR Stories