All Comments on 'When Hockey Gets Cancelled'

by STEPHENA

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
xylotronicxylotronicover 14 years ago
wrong category

short but erotic,was hoping for a bit more action.please keep writing,good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
meh

It was ok but when you say they are standing in FULL hockey gear and then they are wearing skirts too short for school?? WHEN did they change clothes from being in full hockey gear to these skirts?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good story

I don't get the previous two comments. The category is Incest/Taboo. Presumably a deputy head banging his students falls under the taboo category. Hockey skirts presumably can be made shorter than the regulation...?

LuckyguyAMGLuckyguyAMGabout 2 years ago

This was clearly posted in the wrong category. Also, would full hockey gear include ice skates and pads and helmets etc.? Or does this refer to FIELD hockey, the uniform of which includes the described outfits. The sex part was adequate, but the storyline was misplaced, and nominal situation ultimately confusing. Where were the other girls on the team? Did these two plan to seduce this guy or had the same opportunistic thought at the same time? Did they have warm enough clothes for the walk to his car from the locker room? I'm afraid that both of them were severely underdressed for the weather described. And is his vehicle 4WD? Will it be safe enough to drive in this weather? I hope they all get home safely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous