All Comments on 'When Home Grown is Best'

by Moondrift

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 14 years ago
Not your best

You've done wayyyyyy better.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Sweet story very loving

Well done, and well written. The erotic sex was just perfect. Thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
OK

I agree you had done better.The seduction was too rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you neglected to say

that the kids they produced were all retarded bastards like the people who get off on writing or reading this kind of sick shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
home grown cunt and dick are always the best

Pay no attention please to the nay-sayers, who couldn't write a good story of hot motherfucking if their lives depended on it. The hero of this tale, Craig, is a big strong boy who wants what all sons want deep down--his own mother's cunt. Except that Craig is self-confident enough to do something about it. When his mother feels his big hard on pressing against her ass she starts to melt--mom really wants what her boy's got jumping in his pants! Neither mother nor son feels any "guilt" or regrets. Why the heck should they? It's the most natural thing in the world--a son's big prick seeking out his mother's dripping twat. The son stuffs and stretches her mommy-twat and he unloads his hot potent young balls up the cunt he once popped out of. Of course, Craig aims to make his mom pregnant with his seed, and his mother sure wants to have her boy's babies. A boy sticking his big prick up his mother's twat and spurting big doses of his creamy sperm to knock her up is every son's fondest wish. Craig's a proud young motherfucker and he's going to enjoy lots more incestuous fucks in the years ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what a great writer!

Imagine, an author who knows to write "all right," instead of the moronic "alright." This is one of the fine literate Moondrift's best, which is saying a very great deal indeed. Young Craig has a big hard on for his mother's cunt, as most all normal boys do. After all, it's their own birth canal; what boy wouldn't want to stick his stiff young prick way up there, even just to say hello? And leave a big creamy deposit from his hot young balls. Lucky for Craig his mom's just as interested in her boy's really hard dick, she knows how much good it can do for her needy twat. If more mothers who're looking over their son's hunky body---and what he's got swinging between his strong legs---followed the urgent message from their cunt the world would be a much happier place, filled with proud young motherfuckers and their smiling contented son-fucked moms.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
EROTIC SEX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S SHORT AND TOO THE POINT. YOU DID A GOOD JOB IN A SMALL SPACE. YOU NEEDED MORE DETAILS AND A LITTLE MORE SEX. ALL IN ALL NOT BAD. . LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yes she was just what he needed and what she needed

vice is nice but incest is best and even better when you get your mom pregnant not once but twice....go for it...there is no better sex than with your mom - sister - aunt or daughter.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
TO: 'You neglected to say'

Glad you enjoyed reading the whole story. Have you looked in a mirror lately?

Talk about a kettle.....

Thanks Don

live4thebjlive4thebjover 9 years ago
That was awesome

It was so good it's really impressive you got such a good story on one page.

Would you be willing to edit my story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
total rubbish

not even remotely sexy or worth reading

Dawnspell8Dawnspell8over 5 years ago
Incest...is there a test?

Nicely written and simply stated.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
NICE STORY !!! ^*!^*!^*!

Easy to read, well written........THANKS for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Rape!

Horrible!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

HOT!

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How is 41 old.Most women nowadays at 40 look better than 20 year olds.60 year old women who work out look 40.Would be nice if these storytellers would know more about women these days instead thinking over 25 is old.Living in your mom's basement does not allow for any human contact so they might not know any better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous