When I’m Bored With My Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw her pleading with him and kissing him on the lips. I sipped at my drink and looked at my phone. Without warning, the guy left Bambi at the bar counter and walked towards me, stopping right in front of me. I looked up at him apprehensively.

"Hi, I'm Tim from England," he said introducing himself with a smile.

I returned his greeting, unsure. We shook hands and he sat down.

"Is it true that you are Bambi's husband and that don't mind her going with other men?" He asked.

I nodded. Bambi had joined us and now she sat down next to her customer.

"I can fuck whoever I want. I decide," she chimed in, taking hold of Tim's arm possessively and stroking it.

"Wow," he said. "I'm the jealous type myself. If I had a girl like Bambi, well..."

"She is such a sexy slut. I can see Bambi wants to fuck you," I replied.

Her eyes smiled at me. I was right, of course.

"Well, I am going to screw that little whore of yours, if you don't mind. You can watch, but I don't want any interfering," he declared.

We agreed.

+ + +

I got in the front seat of the taxi while Bambi, leading her new lover by the hand, cuddled in with him in the back. As we drove back to my place and spoke, I could see the other guy kissing her and kneading her pussy. It was so horny to watch in the dark. I kept steeling glances at them, unable to hide my emotions. I was anxious and impatient to get back home.

In the bedroom, they both ignored me as they started making out. I saw the guy kissing her mouth to mouth. Her face was flushed and she was very wet and aroused. I really felt the odd one out; as if I were the one disturbing them, invading their intimacy. Bambi did not have to remove her clothes. She simply peeled up her short dress a couple of inches to expose her bare shaven pussy and give him clear access to her tight snatch. Naturally, she wore no panties beneath. Tim thrust a finger into her wet pussy. She groaned, so he ran his finger over her shiny brown vaginal lips, glistening with moisture from her lustful cuntal secretions.

He led her to the bed, her dress still up around her waist, and she lay back on it. My wife parted her thighs and gave him a slutty and provocative smile, inviting him to pull down his pants and fuck her. What more could a man ask for than a willing sexy chick who smells sweet, and never utters a word of complaint?

Tim looked down at her appealing face, her slutty smile and her obscene invitation and grinned. I watched as he pulled down his pants revealing a big hard chunky tool. I saw Bambi's eyes sparkle with interest and desire. She licked her lips hungrily. Putting her hands on her knees, she parted them further to accommodate the big cock. She didn't bat an eyelid when he grabbed his tool and stuffed it up her snatch. Quite the contrary, my wife moaned with pleasure: His cock fit nicely in her snatch.

Parting her warm brown thighs further, he fucked her wet pink vagina vigorously. I knew that her well-trained vaginal muscles were most probably gripping at his cock as he fucked her slim brown body silly. She was making appreciative girly sounds with his cock impaled deep in her cunt. He was enjoying fucking her nice sweet and tight vagina, or at least it seemed so from his grunts. He gripped onto her small firm waist as she wrapped her hard thighs and calves around his back. Her brown skin made for a sexy contrast against his pale white body.

I stroked my cock while my whore of a wife made her usual sweet moaning sounds, clinging onto her guy as he banged away at her, giving her a right fucking. I could smell the sex in the air. It was a pungent mixture of vaginal mucous, sweat, sperm and condoms. Bambi was a right dirty little bar slut, I thought proudly. This guy was enjoying her tight wet cunt hole, just as countless other faceless customers she had serviced before him had. As I watched and wanked, I saw him slamming his cock deep up her cunt. She moaned and shuddered. She was loving it. My wife looked over at me, smiled and licked her lips lustily as Tim continued to slide in and out of her cunt. What a dirty little slut!

I could see sperm starting to seep out of her hole as he began to cum. With an incredible effort, he ceased and pulled out, preventing himself from finishing bareback in my dirty slapper of a wife.

"Suck my cock!" he instructed, pulling her to the side of the bed and shoving his sticky tool in her face.

She opened her mouth wide, obediently, like a trained spunk whore. Nevertheless, he held her head and shoved his hard cock right between her lips, fucking her mouth like a cunt hole. She took his cock straight down her throat. She was quite content sucking him like that on her knees, her mouth being used like a filthy cunt.

She reached out and grasped his cock, pumping it as he fucked her mouth. My wife's face looked so attractive face as she licked the guy's dick. It was very obvious that she was happy doing what God had created her for. I wanted to shove my cock in there too, but she was busy. Her tongue swirled around the cockhead covered in saliva and she sucked his dirty balls for a moment before he fucked her mouth again, going in and out fast.

It was so horny to watch. He was wanking his cock and fucking her at the same time now. Suddenly, he groaned. She opened her mouth ready for him to ejaculate. Her john shoved his cock in deep in one final act, and spunked in her mouth, dumping his sinful load inside throat. She kept the sperm in her mouth for an instant, enjoying the taste of it, and then I heard the gulp as she swallowed, sending his seed down into her stomach where countless other foreigners had gone before. I knew that my wife simply loved cock and sperm up her cunt hole and down her throat, and she was not too bothered by who was actually fucking her, so long as he was foreign and gave her money.

He left, hoping to fuck that nice wet pussy again another time.

+ + +

When we were finally alone, I tried to lick her pussy. Instead, she pushed my head back, pursed her drunken lips in irritation, and declared:

"You can't lick, I have gel and spunk there from Tim. You need to fuck me now instead."

As I write this, she lies in bed asleep with a hangover, well-fucked and content.

NOTE: If this topic interests you, do feel free to reach out.


12