When I Was Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and son fuck by the pool.
3.3k words
4.44
73k
57

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the most wonderful thing happened. Mom grabbed my hair and pulled me away from her cunt; pulling me up her body and finally our lips met and she rammed her tongue into my mouth, and immediately reached down grabbing my cock and guided it into her fuck hole. This all seemed it was in slow motion. However, I could not have had time to breath. My seven-inch cock, buried all the way to my balls. Mom was bucking like a wild horse and I thought I was going to lose my place and maybe end up on the floor! Her orgasm was so powerful that she passed out! My balls tightened and I was ...Suddenly my eyes flew open and I heard a loud banging at my door! It was Mom yelling at me that it was time to wake up and to get ready for school. I guess it was just my teenage mind dreaming again or was it about to happen.

I tried to go back to sleep, but my mom kept knocking on my door, reminding me to get up and ready for school. My dreams about my own mother, has been a fantasy from the time I turned 14 and realized that mom was a true hot ass mother.

"Mom is 34 years old. She is 5'1" tall and weighs maybe 105 pounds soaking wet. Her hair is black and long, it drops almost to the middle of her back. Her measurements are 34-23-32 with a bubble butt and c-cup tits. She is dark tan most of the time. The number of hours she spends in the gym is not as much as one would think. Now by the pool is another matter!" I will not tell you her name because I do not use it and never will! I call her Mom! My name is Charlie and yea, I am an eighteen year old standing about 5'9" dark reddish hair and of course thin build and I too spend a lot of time by the pool and in the sun. I am just about to graduate high school and there is nothing special about me. Just a typical teenager, Oh one thing that makes me different is the fact that I have 7" cock and it is a little thicker than other guys in my gym class. Yes, we all look just to compare our dicks, but it does not mean we are gay.

Now, back to the knocking on my door! After trying to go back to sleep, I covered my head trying to either sleep or hide my shame from mom, she was not going to allow it. When she did not hear me moving she pounded on the door and turned the knob pushing so hard it hit the wall and she came to the end of the bed. Quickly she grabbed the sheet covering me and pulled! After the sheet had dropped to the floor, I looked at her and we made eye contact. She looked down at my bedding and said, "What a mess honey. Did you have another dream? Why don't you tell me about it?"

I said, "It was the same dream as always, only it seems to stop too soon! I just wish I could let it run completely through! At least once"

Mom repeated herself and asked, "Well why won't you tell me about it and maybe you won't have stuff all over your sheets and I won't have to clean them so often? Not that I mind cleaning up your mess every morning but...at least I would know why!" As she smiled her coy little grin, she has whenever she catches me. "Should I set a doctor's appointment for you? Maybe it is a medical problem. Unless, you want to talk to me about it, I will set up an appointment.

I replied, "If you give me time, I will talk to you, but right now, it is just a little embarrassing, OK?" She leaned down, kissed me on the cheek, and turned walking out. Over her shoulder, she said "Get your butt out of that bed, get dressed for school. Today is your last class and I will be here when you get home and we will celebrate! Now get your shower and go young man!"

This time I jumped out and hit the bathroom for my shower, although I was still thinking about my dream.

Showered, dressed, and ready for breakfast I headed down the stairs mom had already fixed her growing boy a healthy breakfast. I ate and kissed her on top of her head and said, "I love you and I will see you after school today, and remember it is a short day, I may stop and grab a bite for lunch on the way home." as I turned heading out the door.

Mom said, "I have to do some last minute shopping today because everything is packed for our summer trip. So do you need anything or are you all packed?"

I replied, "Nope, but thanks for asking I am ready to leave right after graduation on Friday! I left.

School was a drag but it ended and I said good-by to all my friends and said, "I'll see ya on Friday!" Nothing else to do but stop, grabbed a sandwich, and head for the house.

Mom was not home when I pulled into the drive and headed inside. The house was quite so I went to my room to change into my swimming trunks. Shit, I had packed them already. I decided commando would be ok.

When I got to the pool, I jumped in without thinking. When I surfaced, I heard someone clapping! Mom was already there! I turned and she was sitting in her favorite lounge chair. Sunbathing was her favorite pass time. She said, "nice splash, asshole, you got me all wet!" I laughed and said, "Sorry Mom, but I did not know you were there!"

She chuckled, "I can see that. Did you forget something?" At that point, I remembered I was naked, Mom laughed so hard that her cups were bouncing so hard that I thought they were going to pop out of her bikini! I realized that she had a new bikini on and this one was the smallest I had ever seen on her. It was so small that I could see her areolas and the bottom as well as the sides of her boobs. My cock jumped to a full erection in that moment.

Mom said, "Honey you got me all wet and now my suntan oil is coming off! Could I get you to rub some on me so I keep an even tan?" I swallowed my tongue and could not answer. I just kept stammering, "I uh oh ah uh"

She kept smiling and then she said something, and I finally asked her, "what did you say?" she repeated saying, "its ok I know your nude and all but I really need you to do this for me! I will tell you what I can do, I'll take my top off and that way you won't need to be embarrassed!'

She sat up and reached around her back pushing those breasts out even further. Untying the straps and pulling the rest over her head freeing them and they did not drop but gently swayed up and down, back and forth. I slowly made my way to the steps and ever so carefully climbed each step. All the while, I was trying to cover my hard cock with both hands. In the mean time mom had rolled over onto her well-toned tummy placing her ass up for my wondering eyes to transfix on, in turn making my already hard dick even harder. I almost came at the sight of her lying there waiting for me to rub oil on her hot tight body.

I picked up the oil from the table and poured some onto her back causing her to jump from the coolness of the oil. I told her I was sorry and instead I poured some into my hand rubbed them together warming up the oil.

I started rubbing the oil on her shoulders while my hands shook with fear. The fear was I thought I would wake-up from my dream again! My hands warmed the oil as I spread down toward her blades and as I capped her shoulder blades, I snuck a little down her sides and felt her side boobs! I had to pull my hands back and reach for my cock because I thought I would cum from touching her.

I said, "Mom, I need to get something to drink. Do you want anything?"

She replied, "No Charlie, I have a glass of wine on the table here and I thought of you as well. I have some soda or iced tea even some bottled water. All of it sitting in ice so it is nice and cold for you in the cooler." I thought shit there goes my excuse to take care of my hard-on! I reached into the cooler, got bottled water, and thought I could take some ice and put it on my cock and maybe it will go down. I grabbed some ice, placed it on my balls, and rubbed it around the rest of my dick and it worked a little bit. So I resumed putting the oil on her back. I covered her lower back and she moaned a thank you. I started to get up and she said, "If you don't mind can you do my legs as well?" My reply, "Sure!"

Moved to the end of her lounge and poured oil into my hands, even though there was enough to cover both her legs without any more lotion. She spread her legs as I reached for her left leg and slowly rubbed lotion on to it and then her right leg as well stopping just above her knees. I said, "There you go Mom all done!" I started to get up and she moaned, "Charlie, you only did my lower legs! What about the top part?" It was my turn to moan. Mom spread her legs even further apart, I followed her legs up toward her "V," and I froze. There in front of my eyes I saw it! A very, very wet spot in her bikini bottoms. It was right where her legs joined at the "V" and the fabric that covered it was drawn tight as well as wet outlining her pussy. I could see the split between her lips and I could not react fast enough to stop my cock from jumping and my balls from shooting cum all over her legs ass and back. Mom moaned again.

She said, "Honey that is a little too much oil can you wipe it off so it does not stain my suit? I said, "But mom it is all over your uh... pussy as well! She said, "Well please hurry because it will stain!" I said, "mom it is not oil, it is my uh cum!"

She turned and looked at her ass and my cock smiling she said, "Did you jack off on me?"

Embarrassingly, I said, "No Mom, it was an accident! I could not help it looking at your body and rubbing oil over it was just too much for me to handle! I am so sorry. Can you forgive me?"

Mom said, "Oh honey, don't worry but it needs to be cleaned off before it sets in. Here take it and dip it into the pool or something to wash it out!" as she reached down and untied the stings at each side, lifting her body off the lounge chair, pulling the tiny piece of cloth from between her shapely body and tossing it toward me. I did not catch her bikini bottoms because I was so amazed at seeing her bare ass and a glimpse of that wet cunt.

She had zero hair on or around her pussy mound; it was clean as a baby's ass so to speak. When I realized that I was staring at her naked body, I looked down and my recently flaccid cock had sprung to life and was throbbing uncontrollably. All I could say was, "Of fuck Mom! You are so fucking hot; I don't think I can hold off coming again!" Her reply was, "Come here Charlie! I will try to help you!" I stepped closer and the next thing I knew her lips had slipped around the head of my cock and I was cuming again, this time in her warm hot wet mouth! I grew week in the knees and felt I was going to pass out. When the flow of my organism had finished, she swallowed every drop, but she kept sucking and pulling my dick into her mouth. My cock stayed hard!

When she released her lips from around my cock, she told me, "Honey, you need to work on your stamina, and that will take practice. If you want, maybe I can help?" As she lay back on the on the lounge.

Her legs seemed to spread wider than before as I loomed over her. I found myself bending forward and the aroma of her sex floated to my nose, I inhaled and dove to her sweet hole launching my tongue between her pussy lips. She squealed in pleasure of my assault on her moist sweet slit. I finally was going to practice my ABC's my sex education teacher had taught us in school. I tasted her juices and found heaven at the same time. I think I got as far as "F" when her legs collapsed around my head. the tightness was intoxicating and when her hands grabbed my hair; moving my face and mouth up, down and around her pussy and when I was forced to lick her clit, her dam burst....she shot her cum into my face and mouth and it was all I could do swallow everything she give me.

Mom's body was in a tremendous state of arousal, trembling and shaking that I could not stay attached to her cunt. I pulled away from her honey hole and slid up her body like a snake. When I found her heaving chest, I latched onto one nipple and grabbed the other between my thumb and forefinger twisting hard on it so she cried in pleasure, she screamed and cum shot out of her again drenching both of us...

It was too much for me and I found myself humping her trying to find that hot hole again, but this time I looking for my cock to fill it!

Mom screamed, "Stop this!"

I panicked, thinking she was upset that I was about to pound her pussy and it was wrong because I was her son!

I pleaded with her, "But Mom, I want to fuck you! No I need to fuck you and I think you want it as badly as I do!"

Her reply was, "I do but, we are going to do this right and not just a stick your cock in; pound until you cum type of thing! I am not some teenage slut. I am a woman and I want to enjoy this as well! So I am going to teach you how to please a woman fully." Her tone sounded more loving than a reprimand. Therefore, I listened.

She started by saying, "Honey, do you remember your pee-wee baseball coaches name? And everyone else on your team and their positions?"

I replied in a questioning tone, "Yes I do it was Coach Jones, and I grew up with the other kids and they have all been here many times, why do you ask?"

She said, "Well that is what you are to think about as we fuck so your mind is somewhere other than what you are doing. You will be able to last longer and in turn please me as well. If you don't think about pussy, you won't lose control so quickly!" She continued, "Go ahead and check to see if my pussy is still wet and then stick your hard prick into my cunt, but do it slowly, so I can get used to it without hurting me."

I did what she told me. Her snatch was so fucking wet that when I brought my hand away, it too dripped with pussy juice. She told me to clean my hand with my mouth making sure she saw as I did this.

She moaned as I licked each finger and the palm. The taste was exquisite and my cock responded by twitching a little more as I tasted her hot cunt juices. She said, "Yes baby it is wet enough to push your cock in so let's start slowly! As you push in, move your hips in little circles as you enter me that way you will feel all of my pussy and I will feel your beautiful cock all though my hot slick pussy and we both will have so much pleasure!"

As I moved up her love tunnel, I felt the heat and moisture and the tightness! From her moaning and writhing, I knew it was great for her as well. The deeper I went, the more rapid her breathing became. When my nut sack hit her taint, she came and I realized at that moment in time, I was not only fucking my own mother, but she was teaching me how to fuck!

I followed mom's advice and slowly pulled back while rolling my hips in small circles as I pulled out. As I pushed in, she said roll your hips in the other direction. We did this for what seemed to last forever!

I kept repeating the coach and all of the players and their positions in my thoughts, distracting me from going too fast, but the more we fucked, the harder it was to keep their names in order!

Suddenly, Mom screamed, "Now baby fuck me harder and faster! OH FUCK ME! HARDER MOTHER FUCKER MMMMMMY FUUUUCKING GODDDDD POUND MY CUNT TWIST MY TITS YOU BASTARD! I can feel your cock filling me up and I am going to cuuuuummmmm on your magnificent cock! Keep it going Charlie! IIIIII aaammmm ccccccuuuummmiiinnnnggggg. Cum with me fill my pussy with your joy juice!" I followed her instructions to the letter; I came in her hot squirting pussy.

We both lay there joined at the cock-cunt union, shaking and moaning from our mutual bliss. She held me and kissed my neck and finally to my waiting mouth. When Mom finally got her voice back, she said to me, "Hope you did not mind me calling you those dirty names and all, but God you are a fast learner!"

I looked into her eyes and replied, "Damn Mom, when you started calling me names it turned me on so much that I could not hold back! It was like you do in all my dreams just before I cum!"

She laughed and asked me, "Am I the one you are having your wet dreams over? All this time, I was afraid you were just jacking off, and being lazy about not wanting to clean up after yourself! Even though for the last few months have been fun for me to do your laundry so, I could smell you and sometimes I wrap myself in your sheets so I could feel that beautiful cum on my body! In fact when I told Grandma she told me that I should bring them to her house so she could have some fun as well."

I did I hear her right about Grandma? Before I could ask mom said, "You really did a great job for your first lesson! Now I have to get cleaned up and rest before lesson number two with grandma and me at the same time. We both have been waiting for you to turn 18 because we need another stud because grandpa is getting to old to handle both of us." I think I blinked once while she was telling me this.

Don't forget to vote and add your comments.