When I was in the Music Competition

Story Info
Divorced mom enters a music competition.
9.8k words
3
1.3k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catcher78
Catcher78
164 Followers

As a lark, I was forty one, for God's sake, I sent a video of me singing Michael Jackson's "Who's Loving You Now", to the popular Voice program. I had no expectation, but I got a quick response from this sweet young producer and said they wanted me to fly from Seattle to Hollywood for an audition next week. I called my husband Phil, he was a software guy in marketing and happened to be in San Jose and told him he was so proud of me and he would be home two days after the audition.

I texted all three of my kids, Christine, Kelly and Rick. Christine texted back, no way, my response was WAY!!!. Kelly's was so cool, Mom I'm so proud of you and Rick's was simple Really? I was back immediately. Thanks honey and Really.

When the girls came home Christine, Kelly and I had a family hug and Christine said, "Mom what song did you sing?"

I said, "Michael Jackson's "Who's Loving You Now" the producer said it was a really strong version."

Kelly said, "Can we listen to it?"

I nodded and we trooped into Phil's and my office and I opened my computer and there was a Microsoft app that I recorded it on and hit play. It had to be two minutes, so I had cut it down to the required.

When it was over Christine said, "Fuck mom you are really fucking good."

I said, "Language Miss Christine!"

Kelly said, "She's right mom, you sound incredible and you look so God damned hot."

I didn't say anything, but I was red headed and five foot seven and weighed one hundred and fifty pounds. Phil would make me cum just playing with my tits as well as going down on me and sticking his finger in my ass to make me cum.

The audition was just for the producers. I didn't expect to hear back. I was in the kitchen when my phone chirped. It was a text and I was to be on the life show in two weeks.

I texted everyone and within an hour everyone responded and was excited and proud of me.

I responded to see who would come with me. To my disappointment nobody could.

End Chapter One

Just before five another text came in with some suggestions on outfits and some frank remarks such as to make sure to show as much of my tits and something that could feature my glorious ass and thighs.

I thought that was just a bit forward and texted her back "are you hitting on me?"

She sent me back a heart emoji for fuck's sake.

Before I met Phil I was living with a much older woman a college professor at Seattle University. She WAS married but in an open marriage. She treated me a bit rough, spanking and nipple clamps. I had little tiny tattoos just along my labia and above my clit that said Patti's bitch. Phil thought eating my pussy was nasty, so my secret was safe.

Phil's cock was the biggest I'd ever had, long and thick and both my cunt and ass got stretched weekly. Life was good.

I reworded the producers texts and sent it to Kelly and Christine, saying I need to get some new outfits to showcase my tits and ass, and I fibbed a bit and put quotations around the phrase. I would reward them some outfits. We went to Lika Love and Kelly found these incredible pink soft cotton chinos that form fitted my ass and ended up an inch above my knees. I had to tug them on and there was a tiny zipper in back. They were really short and just above the top of my bush. I had red hair and there was some red hair that ran from just below my belly button back down to my bush. I looked at my ass in the mirror and I shook it a little and it jiggled.

Christine said, "You have a glorious camel toe, and three inches of your butt cleavage and your incredible ass. Fuck mom, come with me."

We all walked over to a rack of tee shirts. She pulled out this one that was half pink and half black and there was a picture of the singer Pink with her tongue out.

Christine said, "Bring this back to the little room where you pulled the pants on."

We did and Kelly said, "Lose the bra mom."

I did and Christine pulled the shirt up from behind and tied it in a knot. The impact is that the tee shirt was stretched completely around my double F tits. Kelly rubbed my nipples and said, "Do that just before you go on," they looked like the tips of pool cues.

Christine turned to Kelly and said, "Cherry plumper lipstick?"

Kelly quickly responded, "Of course."

Almost simultaneously the both shouted "Temu Six inch CFM red open toed pumps!"

I said, "CFM?"

"Come Fuck Me mom," said Kelly.

Christine said, "You definitely need lash extensions too and no matter what, no wax on your bush. That hair going from your belly button to your cunt bush is a declaration that you're not a fucking girl, but a glorious, MILF goddess."

I was walking through the door onto the stage and the lights flashed and the band started and I was belting it out and John Legend turned and I shook my girls and he yelled, "Sing!"

Then Reba fucking McEntire, Gwen Stefani and Niall Horan all turned. I walked slutishly down and stood in front of Reba and stared in her eyes and ran my fingers over the cunt hair below my belly button, turned to Gwen Stefani and touched her hand just as I sang, "Who's fucking you, instead of Who's loving you and finally, finished in front of Naill Horan and as the crowd erupted, I said, "Fuck me Niall, I'll change your world." And slid onto my knees.

John and Niall rushed to my side and helped me up. I turned slightly, pushing my tits into John. The movement caused my ass to grind against Niall's groin and it was hard. I looked over my shoulder and our eyes locked up and I pushed harder against his dick. I looked forward at John and my tits were in his face. The crowd was going nuts.

I put some serious sway into my hips as the camera focused on my ass, as I made it back up on stage when John said, "Who are you and where are you from?"

"I'm Teri Lawrence and I'm born and raised in Seattle."

Niall said, "How old are you?"

I turned my head down and looked up to him biting my lip and said, "I could be your girlfriend's baby mama," the crowd went nuts and Gwen and John banged on their buzzers.

Then they made their pitch's, I swayed gently and listened. When Reba was talking, something possessed me to look at Gwen and I bit my lip and her mouth opened.

Then I wouldn't break the eye contact with her. I knew I was going to show her my tattoos. Carson Daily turned to me and put his hand on my ass and slowly rubbed it as I said, "I want to thank my girls Christine and Kelly and my son Rick, Thank you all for turning, but I think Gwen and I could make some music together."

Gwen shrieked and threw her shoes at me, then ran to me and jumped up and wrapped her legs around me. My tits were up against her face, when she jumped down they dropped down jiggling and finally settling down. She picked up her heels and held my hand as we walked off stage. She said, "Nobody's hear to cheer for you?"

"My babies Christine, Kelly and Rick are home. Phil my husband has been busy. Could we facetime my kids?"

She nodded and the lesbian producer was there with my phone. I immediately got Christine and she screamed for Kelly and Rick. When they were all there, I said, "Four chair turn, I picked Gwen. We get each other," Gwen chose to turn my face and kissed me and gave me the tip of her tongue.

Kelly shrieked, "I told you mom you rock!"

Before I could say anything, Gwen said, "Baby girl, where's daddy?"

Kelly looked down and said, "Mom, he's," she stammered, "he's divorcing you he told us this morning and said he had another family and they lived in Virginia. He said, he stopped loving you right after Christine was born. Christine kicked him in the shins and Rick punched him in the face and broke his nose. Mom say something, Mom!!" I slid to the floor and lost consciousness.

End Chapter two

There was a steady beeping that I heard before I was awake and then it was insistent that I wake up. My eyes felt glued shut and I tried to reach up to rub my eyes, but I could not as something was binding them. I opened my eyes and I knew that I was in a hospital and I could see that my arms and legs were wrapped up. My right arm was intubated. I felt like I was starting to panic and I yelled, "Help me please, somebody help," nobody came.

I started to sing quietly and then belted it out,

"I need somebody

(Help) not just anybody

(Help) you know I need someone, help

Of course I loved the Beatles.

My eyes were closed and I heard two people clapping. I opened my eyes and it was Blake Shelton and Gwen. Next to them was a woman doctor.

"Please God, help me. My babies, I have to get home."

They all advanced on me and Gwen spoke first, "Teri you're in Southern California Hospital at Hollywood," The doctor took over and said, "Teri, I'm a psychiatric physician. My name is Marcia Welby. You've had a severe emotional trauma and you've been violently thrashing and screaming. We will release your arms and you can be released later today."

For the first time Blake spoke, "Gwen and I flew up and got your kids down. We have a big home out in the Hills. We will bring you out to see them as soon as you're up."

I was waking up again, this time someone was gently patting my hand. It was the doctor. I opened my eyes and she was sitting the edge of my bed. I was in a real bedroom. "Where am I?"

"Blake and Gwen's home above Beverly Hills. All the sedation drugs are out of your system. Do you think you can stand up? There is a bathroom and shower here in your bedroom. I want to weigh you. You must start to eat immediately and if you can walk. We should start today."

"Okay, please help me up please," she pulled me up by my hands and I was sitting up.

She said, "Can you sit like that?"

I nodded. I was a nodding queen. She unwrapped the sheet covering my legs and bent over and picked up my legs to the side of the bed and effortlessly reached around my waist and scooched my fanny to the edge of the bed. Her head was laying against the girls. She stood up and took my hands and pulled me to stand up. She wrapped her left arm around my waist and pulled my right arm around her neck and we started baby stepping to the bathroom. Inside there was a huge shower, two toilets, a bidet and a large sink with a mirror. I was naked and my tit was mashed against her.

She turned my to sit down on the toilet and I peed so much, like a gusher, then I pooped and it hurt to come out like I was having a stomach cramp and then biggest turd splashed in my pee and legs were wet and then another really big turd came out and then I farted, long loud and with some secondary farts. I started crying.

She pulled me up and we took three steps and I stood in front of the mirror adjacent to the sink. She ran some hot water and put a wash rag in sink. She opened a drawer pulling out some Vaseline lotion into her left hand and gently pushed me forward so my girls were smashed against the cold tile basin top.

With two fingers coated with the Vaseline stuck her fingers into my asshole. I was gaped from the turds and she added a finger and for fifteen seconds she went in and out of my ass gently. I wasn't really sexual at first, but then I started pushing into her fingers and I started grunting, but she stopped. Then with the washcloth like I was a toddler and she cleaned up my ass.

I said, "What's next a depends?"

She laughed and smacked my ass twice and said, "I want to weigh you and then get some clothes on you. Then some food."

I raised up and turned into her and I was naked and I was smashing my girls into her and got my face up to her and softly said, "I'm bisexual, but in the closet for almost twenty years. My lover was very dominant and I want to show you my tattoos. I know you're queer as fuck and I've been a bad girl."

Our eyes were locked. She said, "Teri, how've you been bad?"

I squirmed and bit my lip and said, "When you spanked me my cunny, which was already wet from you fisting me squirted. I really need your discipline doctor.'

She leaned and kissed me, pulling my head into the kiss. I spread my thighs and started humping against her and moaning and huffing.

She spanked me hard and I came hard. I completely melted against her as I shuddered with little, tiny orgasms. She cooed and hugged me and said, "It's been a long time baby."

"Months. No dick, nothing."

"Let's weigh you ok," we walked to through the door and I stepped on the scale, "one thirty seven. Is that normal?"

"It's been one fifty to one sixty since I was eighteen."

I was able to pull on some yoga pants I brought with me and I went commando and then the Pink tee shirt was still there. I said, "I am hungry and I stink bad. I'm sorry Marcia, how embarrassing," I looked at her, short dirty blond, maybe ten years younger than me and I was starting to hunger for somebody's love and there she was, "You're so fucking pretty and I will please you, but just tell me how. Can I show you my tattoos?"

She nodded and I pulled down my yoga pants and hobbled over to my bed and was sitting on my ass and rolled back with my legs up in the air and I said, "look at my cunny and along the labia and above my clit."

She pulled me up to my feet and helped me pull my yoga pants up and asked, "Who's Patti:"

Quietly I said, "She was my mistress when I was in college. What if we added used to be in front of Patti and then Marcia's now. I need to win this competition. I can sing, but if you keep me in my lane, I can use my sexiness to win. I'm too skinny now too. Please fatten me up Mistress. Today was the first time somebody's made love to me Mistress in a long time. Can we sleep together?"

She said, "We need to be discreet for your kid's sake. Plus, I know that Gwen and Blake are going to fuck you, but that's just straight up fucking, threesome stuff, but Blake is hung, really big."

"Phil was a donkey dick too, really stretched me," I couldn't figure out why I wasn't enough for him, "Mistress why did he leave me?"

"There are a number of ways to find out, baby. Right now the priority is to fatten you up, oh and you'll probably get to meet Blake Junior. That's what he calls his monster cock. Did you ever give Phil blow jobs?"

I laughed, "Phils cock has been halfway to my tummy while he face fucked me. Personally, I enjoyed something more shallow because I loved the way his cum tasted wonderfully salty and sticky."

"Let's get you fed, baby," she turned me around and cut away the bottom of the Pink tee shirt so that my tits, bottom boof was visible, "Blake is a huge tits fan. Gwen brings in girls and they both fuck them. But tonight I'm with Gwen and you've got Blake."

As we walked down the stairs and Marcia led me to the kitchen the smells were incredible. Gwen's mother, Graziella lived here and cooked Sicilian recipes. Marcia introduced me and she hugged me and said, "Your husband is a bastardu!! (bastard) You are bedda (beautiful) and your tette Grande (big tits) so fine. We find you the right man."

Marcia whispered, "She thinks you're hot with huge tits and she's going to hook you up with the right man."

Gwen's mom came over and guided me to the kitchen table, with one hand on my tummy and the other one, softly massaging my ass. I wanted to fuck her too and I think she wanted to fuck me too, fuck me.

She was maybe ten years older than me. She said looking at Marcia, "We need to make her ass fat and giggly like it was, no?"

Sitting in the kitchen in a wooden chair with a soft pillow, she brought me a plate with a slice of pie that was squash and grano Padano cheese that was incredible. When I finished she took the plate away and quickly brought back another piece. I powered through that and two glasses of milk. I rubbed my tummy. It was not like pumpkin pie, but more like a savory main dish.

Then she brought this huge bowl full of soup. She said, "Zuppa, cheeken thighs."

I tasted it and again it was wonderful, loads of vegetables like onions, carrots, chillis and potatoes. There were chunks of chicken and Graziella put thick slices of bread. She broke up one and scooped some soup with one and fed me and repeated until the bowl was emptied, like I was her baby girl. She gently rubbed my tummy, grazing the bottom of both of my titties. She wanted to fuck me too. I decided right then and there that I was on the way to winning this competition and being in show business for a woman usually means fucking people to get ahead. I felt a sense of peace overcome.me.

Graziella returned with some more soup and started feeding me. I turned and softly kissed her cheek and said, "Thanks for the love mama."

She turned and looked at me and I pouted with lips first, then bit my lower lip. She looked to see who was in the kitchen, seeing nobody she kissed me and started rubbing both my titties. I moaned audibly.

She said, "You're my slut."

I nodded. She motioned with her head and I stood up and she grabbed my hand and we walked into a pantry and she closed the door and smashed me up against the door and stuck her hand into my yoga pants and quickly slid two fingers into my dripping wet cunt and steadily began to bang me. I started moaning at some point and she covered my mouth with her other hand and said, "Shush!"

I groaned into her hand as my orgasm rose as she destroyed my cunt. I let out this deeper groan and came all over her hand. She fucked me for about twenty minutes and I shuddered through a continuous sea of cumming. She let go of my mouth and took her fingers out of my mess of a cunt and licked them off slowly staring at me. She pulled my yoga pants up and said, "Quickly shower."

I did and felt tired and laid down on the bed and slept. I became aware of movement on the bed and opened my eyes to see all six foot five inches of Blake Shelton and the longest, thickest cock I'd ever seen.

Without thinking I spread my legs and grabbing behind my knees I rolled back, giving Black my cunt or ass up in the air. I was fixated on his cock, it was twitching. He was cut and the purple head was huge. I bit my lip, which was my sure sign I wanted to be fucked. He pushed the head against my cunt hole and it hurt. What if it didn't fit, fuck, fuck, fuckitty, fuck and then he was in me slowly filling me up and he banged into my cervix and well through into my womb and that fucking hurt and then I came.

"Are you on the pill?" he said.

I sort of heard him, but my whole being was centered around huge, mother fucking cock as he pulled it almost all the way out and then back in. I opened my eyes and he was fucking ripped, big shoulders and slabby triceps. He was the most beautiful man that has ever fucked me. I was going to do anything to stay in this man's bed. Then I had the most incredible orgasm ever and I wrapped my legs around his waist and screamed, "Fuck me darling, I'm yours."

I have no idea what time he started fucking me, but we fucked for a long time. He came twice. I immediately pushed him off me and then began hoovering his cock, loving the taste of me and his cum. I had to make him hard again and it didn't take long. I rode him then and when he finally came the second time, I have no idea how many times I had cum. I collapsed on his chest and he hugged me. I pushed my face up into the crook of his neck.

I said, "Baby, please don't ever stop fucking me. I know you love Gwen and I'll ask her permission. I think we could have babies, you were in my womb all night long and I might already be pregnant, even though I'm on the pill. I am, I'll have your baby. I have insurance so don't worry."

All he said was, "We'll talk later," he rolled out of bed and I fell asleep.

I felt somebody was watching me and opened my eyes. There was the most beautiful woman on her side staring at me. She had the biggest tits I'd ever seen. They looked like real soft basketballs and they were squeezed together. No fakes at all. She had pale white skin and red hair.

Catcher78
Catcher78
164 Followers