When I was in the Music Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let out this audible groan just as Gina pinched and pulled on my right nipple, then, somehow she had her forefinger on one nipple and her thumb on the other one, then I burst out, "Please, darling I need you so bad. Jesus fuck me," and she scrambled and was on top of me with her knee up against me rubbing me.

"Gina you are so fucking beautiful, uhhh, uhhh uhhhhh," I grunted as a powerful orgasm overtook me.

I opened my eyes and she was about two inches above me and my head rose up to her and we kissed so tenderly at first and she fucked my mouth with her tongue and I sucked on it and that made her moan. "Gina, oh Gina," I came again," sit on my face baby, I want you please."

She did and she took my face as I stared into her eyes and she came with a shudder as I reached up with both hands on her dark brown, hard nipples. She slid down besides me and threw her big leg over me and with her hand gently played with my tits. "I have never been with such a beautiful woman Gina. I'm so much older than you, but as long you want, I'm yours."

She laughed and said, "I'm thirty nine, honey and you're my sweet bitch and I'm never letting go."

End Part two.

Colleen was born. Gina and I were married on Colleen's first birthday. All of Gina's kids adored Colleen and she was surrounded in love. Gina would let her suckle on her nipples when I was sore from nursing. Maggie, who was Teddie's niece, got me a huge chunk of Phil's properties in Seattle, including the big house in the Magnolia district. Biggest of all we prevailed in an alienation of affection's suit against Phil's employers. After her fee I had a seven million dollar trust established before Gina and I were married. She made both Gina and I sign prenuptials that protected each of us.

Just after Colleen's fifth birthday one morning Maggie called me and asked me to come down to her office as soon as I could. I threw on a sun dress, I mostly went commando these days and I was driving a Korean car. Gina was out on some errands.

It was nine thirty in the morning as I rode the elevator up to her firm (Teddi's name was Pepper was on the nameplate) and asked to see Maggie Pepper. A severe looking woman wearing a black pant's suit with black pumps approached me and said, "Teri?"

I stood up and she took my hand and pulled it through locking our fingers. She said, "I'm Hazel, Maggie is waiting for us in a conference room."

Our hips bumped as we walked. She was hard where I was soft. I had not been with anyone since Gina took me. I felt flustered.

Maggie was waiting and hugged me and had me sit at this long table. She said, "Could you take some coffee or water?"

"Both please."

"Hazel please bring a coffee service and water too including for you. I need you to stay."

Maggie started, "Much of what the firm does Teri is related to government activities and we monitor on the deep web, don't ask me how please, anything that will connect the activities to those agencies and our clients. It is very tangled, but some stuff has come up that touches you and in complicated ways. Teddie is read in on all of this, but Patti doesn't know. He will be in later."

Hazel returned and began to serve the coffee, "Cream or sugar?"

I nodded yes. It was freshly made and in a large metal thermos. I have always loved coffee, my parent's first had this big steel percolator, then went to drip. This was really good.

Maggie continued, "First things first, Phil is dead. He was murdered in Reston, Virginia. He had remarried and was run over by a car driven by in a CIA sanctioned hit. He was a registered agent for Russia. The funeral was a month ago. Your kids were all there."

I interrupted, "Ex-kids, right?"

She nodded, "Mark is a gay porn star. Christine is married to a lesbian porn star, which is how they met. Perhaps thirty videos together. They have three kids, all sired by Johnny Sins, a close friend. Kelly is an analyst with the CIA and is recently married. She got a degree in math from the University of Washington and was recruited. Hazel start the projector, please."

I was stunned. Mark was thinner and had bleached white hair and had giant tits. His dick was maybe ten inches long. His go to scene was to take a huge black dick in his ass as he lay back on his man's chest who was mashing his/her tits. As he was being fucked his dick twirled in a perfect circle or straight up and down. He was so gorgeous and then his dick spewed cum in long ribbons. The scenes were cut together, for thirty or so money shots.

Hazel clicked and the video stopped and there was a picture of Mark with a tall black man and two little black girls. Maggie spoke, "Mark's name is now Marie and her husband plays for the Clippers and these are his daughters from a previous marriage.:"

Hazel picked up the coffee urn and I nodded. I held the cup between my hands which felt so cold.

Maggie resumed, "Here is Christine and Pixie and their clips seem to be a montage of one or the other being a masseuse in a lesbian massage parlor. Christine's tits are as huge as yours and Pixie could get her off just by pulling on her nipples."

I waved my hand. I was filling up with despair. These were my babies and I forgot about disowning them. Then Elaine was in my ear. It had been years since we talked, "Girl, this is going to get really bad fast, I've got you honey."

Maggie said, "Here's some good news, the show jumped forward, "this is Kelly and her husband Jim Paul at her wedding."

She was so beautiful and glowing. I started to leak out of my eyes.

Maggie asked, "Do you need to use the restroom?"

I did and stood up and Hazel took my arm and led me to the bathroom and I went to the stall, pulling my dress up around my hips and it was embarrassing as I sounded like Niagara Falls. I wiped and flushed and came out of the stall. I checked my make up and Hazel said, "No matter what Teri, we've got your back."

Back to the room and I declined when Hazel pointed to the coffee and sat down. I raided my eyebrows to Maggie and she resumed.

"Teri, what is Gina up to? How come she didn't come with you?"

"She teaches a Zumba class, Monday through Thursday every morning, class starts at nine and goes to eleven and they warm down and the gym has a café and she lunches with other instructors and sometimes the owner."

She clicked the control and there was a picture of Gina's car in a driveway and it was live as a man on a bike rode through the shot. Then there she was hand in hand with this tall man, who looked as if he was mid-fifties. She turned to face the camera and said (there were microphones apparently) "My cunny is leaking baby. I love you so much. She will be served next week when I'm supposed to be seeing my parents. I do love her and always will. I'm a coward and I'm supposed to be in charge, shit anyway she'll be served..".

I pitched forward and vomited heaving bitter coffee and last night's dinner and it was all over me and the table and I passed out.

I heard some voices and I was in the University of Washington hospital as I looked out the window and saw Husky Stadium. I first thought that Gina could not see me. I must look terrible. Then despair. Gina was not coming. Nobody was coming. Oh God, Colleen. Did that fucking cunt steal my baby.

Elaine said, "She's fine sweety, I don't get the legal stuff, but she's at Maggie's house and there are nurses and teachers watching out for her."

"How long have I been here? I was talking to grandmother Elaine who shows up when my life turns to shit, so nobody heard us."

"Well, your heart stopped and it was touch and go and they were concerned about the impact on your brain, so they had you in ice and your temperature was like ninety degrees for about ten days and now they've brought you up to temperature. Technically your heart rhythms were messed up by the trauma and they think maybe a pacemaker at some point, but not now. They were more worried that your brain was affected by loss of oxygen."

I fell asleep and I could hear voices. I opened my eyes and Gina was talking to a doctor. I looked for a buzzer and it was right next to my hand and I grabbed it and hit the red emergency button which sent nurses and the doctor turned with Gina to face me and I screamed, "Get that fucking cheating cock sucking skank away from me. You fucking slut, were you going to serve me yourself? Aren't you a coward, didn't you tell your lover you couldn't be near me," I looked at the doctor, "Hey you fucking idiot get her the fuck away from me and prevent her from ever seeing me here or I'll have your ass in court in five minutes. NOW! God damn it."

"Teri, I never meant to hurt you. He's my husband's brother."

"Oh so you get a hall pass? No you were going to divorce me, so you didn't want that, nope. You're just a fucking cheating skank. Just fucking go, I almost died because of you bitch. I do not ever want to see you or your kids again. Get all your shit out of my house today."

I looked at the doctor, "Look idiot, the insurance is mine get her the fuck out of here now. I'm calling my attorney now."

Gina just walked away. The doctor came in and said, "She hasn't left your side."

"That's fucking bullshit you idiot. I was watching a live feed of her from her lover's house, while in my attorney's office when I had my event. She's just waiting to serve me and hopefully cause me to die. Just go God damn you too. Get somebody else, get me an administrator.

My phone was on the table next to me and I grabbed it and called Maggie. Hazel answered, "Maggie Pepper's office, Hazel speaking."

"It's Teri. I woke up and that cunt Gina was talking to the doctor about me and I went off on her. Doctor said she hasn't left my side. I'm amazed the fucking bitch didn't poison me. Sweet Jesus get me out of here and keep that fucking cunt away from me and file divorce on her. Hazel I'm in room two twenty two. Please I'm begging you."

Less than half an hour later Maggie and Hazel were there. Maggie said, "Okay now that you're awake we can file. I could not do so, as I don't have a power of attorney. Hazel will hold this laptop and you just sign once, it's called a docu-sign and it will proliferate."

I did and Hazel pulled away. I need her out of my property, our house and I want a restraining order keeping her and her kids away from me. Where is Colleen?"

"She's out in the hall with your brother Renee."

I looked to the door and there they were, Colleen was in Renee's arms and they came in and Colleen leaned forward and was in bed in my arms.

"Mommy, where is mommy Gina?"

I said, "Baby sometimes adults stop loving each other and it really hurts when that happens. I know that Gina loves you. But we're not going to be with her anymore. She is going to marry someone else."

Colleen looked at me and said, "That's awfully mean Mommie. What did I do?"

"It is mean for sure, but we'll make it for sure. Auntie Renee will help us. More than anything Gina loves you and you did not cause this."

End Part Three