All Comments on 'When I Was'

by wildman187

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointed it was a dream

I fucked my wonderful mother for five years, the last two while I was married. It started when she caught me jacking off in bed when I was eighteen. She asked what I was thinking. I said it was about her, and she told me to finish with my cock inside her. She lifted her nightie, straddled me and rode my cock until I blew deep inside her. She said it had to be our secret, and it was, as we fucked often before her health failed. It was glorious. Make your story real next time.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 5 years ago
It's a premonition

Wait for erotic things to happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Not a bad start. Looking forward to when they really fuck. Maybe stretch out the character interaction some more before the deed. Thanks for your time and imagination.

HawkEye1969HawkEye1969over 5 years ago
Wow

I liked it a lot. More please.

Mikal1134Mikal1134over 5 years ago
NOOOOOOO!!!

A dream? If that happened to me I'd band my head against the wall till I was knocked out, so I could hope to continue the dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
not bad

but sonny doesn't fool me. He is gay...

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
this needs some work

16 years old mom? dream? ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pasted??

"All those years had pasted..." Say what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good

liars comments about fucking their moms and then make it more real or about someone being gay or where the years go by try these answers ...... you say you fucked your mom and this story needs to be real....wow makes me think you are lost in your own mind........ not everyone is gay so get over it ....... if you are looking for child porn then go to another site it is not happening here ..... i found the story to be a very good start and it is about what most young guys think about in their dreams as they grow up... keep adding more to the story and keep reminding us about what they look like .....

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Fun Sexy Read****

Thanks for sharing.

writerjabwriterjabover 5 years ago
Bitch?

Dad beat her and you call her Bitch? I wish she would cut your nuts off. Another thing. A woman who was abused likes to be “manhandled”??? I doubt it.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 5 years ago
missing tags

Humiliation, domination maybe - something.

Not my thing - and I'd have skipped this story if it had been tagged with something along that line.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Huh

Just dreaming, good because it was lousy. "Clean it bitch" how corny. Now I notice more chapters! Did he go back to sleep.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwildman187@wildman187
I recently lost my muse! She would e-mail some of her experiences and once in a while, send a photo of her to remind me of her looks, and i would build a story around her! some were private and some i published. Now i am in search of a new inspiration. If any lady or ladies wo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES