When I'm Sixty-Four

Story Info
Man impresses wife and limo driver with his skills.
1.3k words
3.45
38.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was our anniversary and I decided to take my wife of twenty years out to dinner in a swank hotel in the city. I was in my mid-forties when we married, while she had just turned twenty. We were still together and very much in love. To make the evening even more special, I hired a limousine for the evening.

I was a very successful businessman. People always looked to me for leadership. I was pretty much a role model for men in our community. My rugged good looks, wit, charm, debonair demeanor, business acumen and humility were well known to all.

"You're really going all out this evening," observed Dani as I assisted her into the back of the limousine. "I think I could get used to this."

Once I was sitting next to her and the limo was moving, Dani kissed me sweetly on the lips and promised, "Someone's going to get very lucky tonight!"

I patted myself on the back for taking the time to plan a romantic evening for my loving wife. She was devoted to me and a wonderful mother. I felt she deserved more effort and attention than I had been showing of late. She always demonstrated respect and admiration for my many accomplishments.

We enjoyed a delicious, as well as very expensive, dinner at the Ritz. Afterward, I led her onto the dance floor and tripped the light fantastic until midnight.

"It's been a great evening, Sweetheart," declared Dani before kissing me passionately once we were back in the limo. "I can't wait to get home and have my way with you."

"Why should we wait?" I asked as I slowly unzipped her dress all the way down to the crack of her lovely ass.

"What about our driver?" asked Dani as she nodded toward the front. "He barely looks old enough to have a driver's license, let alone see two old people rut."

"I'm sure he has the proper credentials," I replied as I unhooked Dani's bra and carefully slid it, along with the top of her dress, down to her waist. "These limo drivers see this stuff all the time. Don't worry about it."

"I don't know what they see all the time, but only you get to see my breasts at any time. I don't think this is a good idea," replied my wife as she covered her bosom with her hands.

"You worry too much. Where's your sense of adventure?" I asked before gently removing the hand concealing her left breast and slowly suckling her nipple deep into my mouth.

Dani moaned and pulled my head tighter to her breast even as she kept her other hand covering her right breast. I worked on her left nipple for a few minutes and then slid her hand away so I could suckle her right one. Soon I was moving my mouth back and forth and Dani was holding my head with both hands and moaning softly. As I paid homage to her beautiful breasts, I used my left hand to slide her thong down. To my pleasant surprise, she raised her ass so I could slip the tiny garment down over her shoes.

Now I had her dress bunched around her waist with her unfettered boobs swaying and bouncing as the limo traveled over some rough roads. I briefly wondered if the driver was paying any attention to the highway.

Dani had consumed three drinks, which I had learned over the years was the perfect number for her to let loose, yet not fall asleep. I moved back on the seat and moved my face between her long legs. I feasted on her delicious pussy.

To my consternation, she failed to have an orgasm. I redoubled my efforts but the car now appeared to be taking curves quite fast. My face was pushed into her pussy and just as suddenly, she would slide away from me.

I mentally cursed the driver for being incompetent as I gave up on eating my wife to an orgasm. I slid up over her body and entered her. By this time the momentum of the car was moving me back and forth and the bumpy ride was constantly driving my cock deeper into Dani's tight little snatch. The sensations were pretty intense and I was unable to delay my own orgasm. I moaned loudly as I emptied my balls into my wife.

"No! Not yet!" cried Dani as I my cock fired its last round and began to shrink inside her. "I was getting so close."

Now I felt bad. I wasn't drunk, but I had enough to cloud my usual clear mind. I suddenly realized it was the stupid driver who had forced my premature finish by bouncing all over the road.

"You damned idiot!" I yelled at him. "Where the hell did you learn to drive? That had to be the roughest damn car ride I've ever had. Could you have taken the curves any faster? I'm going to report your driving to your company."

"Why don't you just do that?" replied the smug bastard. "I'm sure Dad will want to hear how you couldn't satisfy your beautiful wife before you shot your load.

"It's not my driving that left your wife hanging," added the smirking prick. "You're getting up in years and can't keep up with a fox like her. Don't try to blame my driving. No one could drive through this road construction any smoother than I just did."

"You arrogant little shit!" I shouted as spittle flew from my lips. "I could drive this stretch of road blindfolded and do better than you. You're too damn young and inexperienced to be good at anything."

"Okay, Boomer," responded the driver as he pulled over between two concrete dividers. "Why don't you just show me how good you are?"

"Don't pay any attention to him," pleaded my nearly naked wife. "He's just goading you into a fight!"

"Don't worry," I replied smugly. "I'm not going to fight, but I am going to teach him a thing or two."

By this time the kid had opened my door and stepped back with his fists raised in the classic boxer's stance. I stepped out of the car and sneered at him.

"I'll show you how to fucking drive a car, you dumb shit! Just get in back and find out just how comfortable this rig can be when driven properly."

The kid looked in the open door before quickly nodding to me. "Okay, but don't dent up my dad's limo. He'll be pissed."

"You've got a lot to learn about driving," I responded with a chuckle as I climbed behind the wheel. "Your lesson begins right now."

For the next twenty minutes I drove back and forth through the road construction. After the first ten minutes, I heard Dani begin to moan. I carefully approached the sharp turns and rough pavement, admiring the smooth and comfortable ride I was providing.

On a particularly tight turn, I slowed considerably as a large pothole made an appearance. I proudly realized the bump was barely noticeable in the limo. At that moment, Dani let out a loud moan and shouted her approval.

"Yes! Yes!" she gasped proudly. She was obviously impressed.

I found a safe area and pulled the car over. I unbuckled my seat belt and stepped out of the car. I walked to the back door and opened it. The kid was grinning like a hyena as he climbed out of the car and pulled up his fly.

I was unable to contain my laughter as I handed him the keys. I really loved showing up young know-it-alls like this dumb kid.

"Take at look at how happy my wife is!" I pointed to Dani as she put her bra on with a very happy grin on her face. "That's how you drive a car, you dumb schmuck!"