All Comments on 'When in Rome... Pt. 03'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

if they cant really marry then why mention it to anyone else?

rhimshot415rhimshot415about 9 years ago
Revenge Is a Dish Best Served Cold

Of all the step-sibling stories that I have read, or written, I like this the best. As Caroline and David's relationship evolves, slowly, deliberately, it makes so much sense to create a revenge scenario. You have done it with a style and grace that make this story a great read.

RobW1107RobW1107about 9 years ago

I liked this story. Good development and a good ending. I can see why they can get married with their dual nationality and different last names. All in all a great tale

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Revenge served luke warm

While I'm glad you at least eventually involved Mills' wife in the revenge, you let him off way too easy. By allowing him to resign and keeping his indiscretions from coming to light at the company and in the business world in general, you are allowing him to move on to other companies, who would be unaware of his previous actions and history of sexual harassment. His getting in a messy divorce would not necessarily damage his professional career, either. In the end, you allowed Mills to get off once again, this time with a slightly more painful kick-in-the-balls career-wise, instead of the total castration that he deserved. The only way to truly stop the evil in the workplace would have been to expose it for all the world to see.

Being that the company knew of Mills being implicated in the matter of David's wife and them allowing Mills to get away with it, while punishing others, with the new evidence of Mills' workplace sexual improprieties, David and Ro could probably have gotten a large enough settlement from the company to be set-for-life financially. Then, they wouldn't have had to worry about hiding their relationship from the company, since they could both quit, and they'd be free to live however they wished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Another great chapter.

I think it was great that they got Mills and then let his wife know. Is there another chapter coming that tells what his wife does to ruin him. Also could include David and Carolyn getting married and telling their parents.

Budson1962Budson1962about 7 years ago
Awesome

Excellent story, great ending, I know its been a while since you did this story but I personally wouldn't mind 1 last story when there parents find out.

Thanks budson1962@gmail.com

blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
Yes, I liked the story.

It's too bad the other assistand to the shithead boss might lose her position, but even though he is the Pres of the Rome office he can't change the companies global policy.

Maybe Ro can just take care of the home for him... Does he get an upgrade in his company provided living space? She can bring him "lunch" every day.

Good job on the story.

redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago
Why

Just reread and never saw why they have different names

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fix!

Solution: when they tell the patents, find out he is adopted. They tried for years, gave up and adopted, them sister came along. LOVE ALL YOUR STORIES

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

This like all your other stories was fantastically written and I eagerly look forward to more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Excellent story with a great ending!

GregJohnson1958GregJohnson1958almost 5 years ago
Next

Will there be additional chapters?

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Loved it, a real tongue in cheek dialogue between the two capped the story off for me

Scores 5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I think that I would have liked this one better if some exigent circumstances involving Kate could have been brought to light. It's obvious that Harrison has a M.O. of using blackmail and coercion to bed his women. I can easily imagine that he probably threatened Kate in much the same way,telling her that it would get her husband fired and blackballed from future employment if she was uncooperative. It would have been nice for David to get that closure and not continue to carry hatred for her. Don't get me wrong thinking that they could get back together and be a throuple at the end. But it would have been nice to see David, Carolyn, and Kate end up being close friends in the end.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Hot sexy tale, thank you so much. I want to read more about these two. Perhaps the parent realised long ago about their feelings for each other and are accepting enough to come to the wedding and happy about the news of a grandbaby on the way. Please write some more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

THESE SKANK BROTHER AND SISTER ONLY KNOW TO FUCK....THIS CHEAP STORY COULD HAVE BEEN FINISHED IN ONE PART.

THE REVENGE WAS LAUGHABLE, ONLY HIS RESIGNATION.

BOTH BROTHER AND SISTER ARE JUST CHEAP FUCKS.

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

The whole story has been an extremely interesting read, definitely a case of blood being thicker than water. Congratulations on an excellent premise, a well prepared and written work, except for the minor errors previously mentioned, the proofreading and editing have been well done.

๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’— I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I give it five stars!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OK, lost a little bit of respect and sympathy for Isabella after seeing she just immediately jumps into bed with her new boss. But, in reference to what happens later elsewhere, perhaps she's just another Kate and her boss is another Harrison. This only reinforces why I could never be with a secretary in a relationship. My paranoia would end me. Always imagining them getting railed by someone in the office (and it happens so often that it's a fair assumption; they don't call it a clichรฉ for nothing).

When they mentioned that Harrison guy, I already saw the plan forming. Something along the lines of baiting him with Ro and then some twisted revenge to get rid of him once and for all (not murder or anything like that; just something really scandalous he can't weasel out of). It's funny that I got more interested in the revenge parts of the story than the sex or relationship between David and Ro. I needed that bastard to get what was owed to him! Yes I hate scum like that with a passion. Sadly the revenge wasn't severe enough, but it was better than nothing.

After hearing those recordings, I'm willing to bet that Kate was at least somewhat innocent and was forced to cheat simply because she was left with no choice if she wanted to keep her career. Forced to go along with the sick demands of twisted bastards like this Harrison guy. I'm sure it happens every day to many women out there. Such a fucked up world we live in. I wonder how many Kates are forced to comply with the perverted demands of the Harrisons of the world. Far too many I'll wager, sadly.

One thing though: why did Kate never mention anything to David if that were the case? I suppose when you consider that, she wasn't totally innocent in the whole thing. Maybe she thought it was better to just go along with it, keep it secret, and hopefully David would be none the wiser? But it seems to me that if she really loved him she would have chosen to tell him at the first sign of trouble (before cheating) and just weathered the storm. I guess it's left to the reader to decide. Personally I think Kate was blackmailed and she simply valued her career more than her marriage, to the point of allowing those bastards to use and abuse her any which way as long as she kept her career. I guess she didn't really love David all that much after all. Sad, but at least it worked out for David and Carolyn in the end.

Another chapter would have been welcome to explore more of their life - maybe even getting Kate's direct input and some closure. Many possibilities. But it doesn't seem like that will happen now.

WetheNorthWetheNorth4 months ago

You seem to run out of original words and just have to throw n a clichรฉ.

like 'does that make sense'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous