All Comments on 'When it Came Through the Door Pt. 12'

by FoxEmerson

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A real low point in the story - and not just because his wife left and he feels like shit. It’s how she left. Who shares a marriage and long-term relationship with someone, but refuses to talk about what’s wrong, and then just packs everything and leaves, without a word, and without contacting him for the next month to explain or get closure? Some kind of selfish bitch I guess. Maybe she knew about his gay affairs or maybe she was having an affair of her own, or maybe she just didn’t want to be married. Whatever the case, there should be a need to communicate what is happening and why. Hated this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Welcome back!!! This chapter, a clear line of demarcation, was gripping. His pain was palpable. Yet, the fact that he smiled when Jackson called is a sign that there is light on the horizon. Not to mention Jackson's suggestion that his relationship would probably also be ending soon. Please don't wait so long to update this time.

FoxEmersonFoxEmersonalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I know. Unfortunately real life is like that. However, I can promise you that you'll enjoy the trajectory in coming chapters :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFoxEmerson@FoxEmerson
Fox is a writer of fictional, eye-brow raising content. Check out The Hole in the Door published late 2020 or any of the Adam Norty books. Looking to star in your own fantasy? Fox writes custom stories for readers who like his style of writing. Please contact Fox if you'd like...