When it's Raining Outside

Story Info
2320 year. Another text about free use sex world.
2.3k words
3.06
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

***

Mashenka looked sadly at the raindrops running down the window glass. She sighed longingly, imagining almost the same droplets, only not transparent, but whitish droplets running down her sweet face. Masha had not put a penis in her mouth for more than three hours, which made her feel uneasy. At school they said that the average eighteen-year-old girl needs to give a blowjob at least every two hours - this increases the tone of the body, strengthens the immune system and gives positive emotions.

And the young girl at the window did something nice for the boy with her lips and tongue for the last time during a literature lesson at school. It must be said that Fedenka poured out quite violently, but it was so long ago that its taste had already even disappeared from the tongue - Masha could feel it only in memories. She would really like to go out into the street now and deeply impale her pretty curly head on the penis of a random passer-by, but alas, it is unlikely that any man will agree to stand in a furious downpour while a girl, even a rather pretty one, satisfies her passion in this way.

Desperate passers-by jumped through the puddles, trying to get home quickly. September this year was unusually rainy. Masha only miraculously managed to get home while the rain was just beginning. She, in her short dress clinging to her body, ran into the entrance about half an hour ago. Those few seconds that Mashulya ran to the elevator passed in the desperate hope that the door of some apartment on the first floor would open and someone, seduced by her depraved appearance, would quickly grab her little girl's figure and mercilessly fuck her right on the landing. But alas, her hopes were not destined to come true - without incident, Mashenka got into the elevator and found herself on her floor.

Going home and quickly changing into dry clothes, the girl made herself some hot cocoa and sat down by the windowsill to wait for the rain to stop and she could go outside in search of a penis that would fill the oppressive emptiness in her little mouth. No, of course, Masha was not deprived of male attention during all these three hours, but thanks to almost supernatural bad luck, it never came to penetration.

At the last lesson there was physical education, the girls took a shuttle run with a load in the form of a boy who trailed behind and rubbed his penis on his butt and thighs. Of course, ideally, after passing the standards, the students would take their shuttle partner into the mouth or sit on his penis, but this time Mashenka got Boris, who had been breathing unevenly towards her for a long time. He came three times just from touching Masha's elastic buttocks with his dick - the girl even almost slipped a couple of times on the turns, because the sperm from her bare ass flowed straight onto the gym floor.

The girl was not at all angry with Borya - it wasn't his fault that he fell in love, but after the third eruption she was literally covered in his sperm at the finish line, and her partner's penis barely showed signs of life. Waving her hand and rejoicing that she at least met the standard with such a partner, the girl went into the shower, hoping that on public transport along the way she would come across a strong passenger who would thoroughly irrigate her throat.

But here, too, a bummer awaited the schoolgirl yearning for a penis - on the next seat on the bus there was a bearded grandfather, who touched her breasts and butt all the way, and also persistently kissed her on the lips, cheeks and neck. It must be said that Mashenka was thrilled by his caresses, but wildly wanted to move on to a blowjob - she looked up from his prickly face several times and directed her lovely head to the old man's groin area, where the mound was already noticeably bristling. Masha's palms had long felt the size of the elderly passenger; they were not at all modest, but every time the grandfather invariably returned her face back and sank his mouth into the schoolgirl's plump lips. Masha felt her panties getting wet from the continuous petting, but it never went beyond kissing and squeezing.

In the end, Masha could not stand it and stated in plain text:

- Sorry, I really want to give you a blowjob! - She herself did not expect such vulgar words from herself and blushed, as did, by the way, a good half of the girls on the bus who heard her desperate request. Even though almost all of them at that moment were involved in actions of a sexual nature, including the process of oral sex, this did not change the fact that shame and morality were still held in high esteem - it was wild to hear from a sweet, modest girl in a public place similar remarks.

Grandpa just laughed in response and immediately began to unzip his fly. The delighted Mashenka had already opened her mouth and closed her eyes in anticipation of a tasty gift, but then the old man looked out the window and muttered in a hoarse voice:

- Oh, I'm an old fool! I've passed my stop! - He jumped up from his seat without fastening his pants. Grandpa's cock was bobbing back and forth as he made his way to the exit. And the offended and confused Masha sat unsatisfied for the remaining couple of stops. Just then the first drops fell from the sky, so the girl was forced to hurry home instead of pestering passers-by.

That's why now Mashulya was annoyed and upset. And this despite the fact that she, in principle, liked rainy weather. But it's one thing to sit and look at the rain in a calm and satisfied state, when you've just been thoroughly fucked in the pussy and mouth by your daddy and brother, and quite another thing in a situation of three hours of sexual abstinence. Masha was already ready to cry, knowing that her dad had gone on a business trip until the end of the week, and her brother was studying at the university during the second shift and would only come in the evening.

Abruptly leaving the chair by the windowsill, the girl went to the mirror. She examined herself with partiality - a toned ass, large firm breasts, a charming face that seemed always a little surprised. Now Masha was wearing pajama pants with baby penguins and a tight top that exposed her athletic tummy. No, it is clear that in 2320 absolutely all people could afford any correction of appearance at any time, but still Masha was considered especially attractive because of some unique features that cannot be changed even with the help of 24th century technology - ringing melodious laughter, a sparkling smile and a delightful sparkle in bottomless eyes.

Masha was already thinking about leaving the apartment and going to her neighbor on the landing - Uncle Nikita, but two reasons held her back. Firstly, he had a daughter, Nastena, who had almost certainly already returned from school and was having fun with her daddy. It's not that Mashenka didn't want to be the third, she really loved sharing guys with other girls, but only after she had been thoroughly fucked alone until she was completely exhausted. Then you can play with the penis, passing it like a relay baton, and kiss the guy on the lips while his penis is inside another girl, and even sit on the boy's face, squeezing the breasts of his classmate, who is jumping on a tense rod just below. And to be exhausted by desire and watch how another girl gets part of the pleasure - no, it was beyond her strength.

Secondly, Uncle Nick was not very fond of deep penetration. He was more pleased with neat caresses with the tongue, kisses, licks and other calf tenderness. Nikita Sergeich could come simply because the girl rubs her nose on his penis. No, Masha was also not against such caresses, but only as an additional, not the main dish.

The main thing for her personally during a blowjob was to feel her partner's penis somewhere in the stomach area, gagging and suffocating at the same time. Dad even affectionately called her "my extreme sex addict," shoving his penis into his daughter's throat as deep as possible. And the flushed and convulsively moaning Mashulya only looked at him gratefully with watery eyes and desperately tried to push herself even harder, literally pressing her tits into her father's knees.

The rain outside didn't seem to let up. In addition, there was also a strong wind, a real hurricane. The umbrellas of a few desperate passers-by were literally turned inside out, so that they were forced to close them and walk under powerful streams of water without any protection. Masha giggled, looking at how a couple of miniature girls ran out of the entrance and rushed headlong to the bus stop, squealing from the cold piercing jets. I wonder where they need it so much that they jumped out even in such bad weather? To work? For an exam? Or on a double date?

No, Masha immediately discarded the thought of a date. Are their guys really so stubborn that they demand to show up on time, even when there is such hell on the street? But the exam is quite possible. Almost certainly. The girls, soaked to the skin, disappeared under the roof of the bus stop, and Mashenka again sadly thought about her problems. She took out her phone and looked at her latest photo feed. All her friends seemed to have conspired - they unanimously posted pictures of their jizzed faces or, at worst, a selfie with a dick behind her cheek.

Masha was especially jealous of the twins Lera and Lisa - in September they managed to leave with their parents to some tropical islands and there they made love on the sand under the palm trees not only with mom and dad, but also with the local, very dark and insatiable local residents. They told the school that they would study at the local island school during the holiday so that they could be released without any problems. Sighing, the girl was about to put her hand under her pants, deciding to drive away her excitement in a proven way, but at that moment the doorbell rang.

In joyful anticipation, Mashenka rushed to the door, losing her slippers as she went. Imagine her disappointment when she saw Nastenka on the threshold - her neighbor on the landing, the daughter of Nikita Sergeich. The girl looked simply divine - delicious heavy breasts were barely hidden by a dark blouse with a low neckline, a checkered miniskirt showed everyone her wonderful slender legs and all this was complemented by high-heeled shoes.

Although Masha was disappointed, the thought nevertheless flashed through her mind: "Better a small fish than an empty dish." Having dragged her neighbor, who was not expecting this, into the apartment, Mashenka put her palms on her elastic, tender breasts and squeezed them with her fingers. Nastenka let out a thin squeak and tried to ask something about Masha's dad and brother (yes, she was most likely looking for them), but Maria covered her lips with a kiss. She enthusiastically drowned her tongue in Nastya's small, tender mouth, simultaneously squeezing Nastya's butt covered in panties with her palms.

Despite the fact that Nastya obviously came to Masha not to drink cocoa, she did not take off her panties in advance, obviously not wanting to seem too lascivious. In the 20th century, such behavior might seem strange to some, given the situation, but contemporaries took this behavior for granted.

Here it must be said that Masha's favorite subject at school was history and she did not have time to be surprised at how moral standards have changed since the 20th-21st centuries, when sex began to penetrate into public space. The more commonplace sexual relations themselves became, the more indecent and provocative conversations about sex, revealing clothing and poses seemed to society.

Girls giving blowjobs on public transport did not cause anyone the slightest surprise in the 24th century, but as soon as someone mentioned sex in a conversation, young people immediately blushed bashfully and pretended that they had not heard the remark. Sex selfies on social networks have been commonplace for hundreds of years, but dumping barely covered breasts or ass into your friends' message feeds was considered the height of indecency. No, at home, girls, of course, could wear rather revealing outfits or discuss sexual relationships, but even in this case they knew when to stop.

Therefore, although Nastya now dressed quite sexy, she did not forget about the limits of decency. She answered Masha's kiss with pleasure and felt how her panties were getting wet. Of course, both girls, although bisexual, loved dicks more than vaginas, but in such a situation they did not have to choose.

Masha came up with a wonderful idea. Since Nastya had neat little nails on her hands, her fingers could be put into her mouth with impunity. She asked her friend to fold three fingers and put them in her mouth, gradually penetrating deeper and deeper. Quite long girlish fingers in the absence of a penis were some kind of substitute for it, so Masha even knelt down in front of Nastenka to enhance the similarity with the blowjob she loved so much. Three fingers had already approached the base of the tongue, Nastya gulped with pleasure, trying to swallow the fingers of her neighbor on the landing deeper, feeling proud that she had found, if not an ideal, way out of the situation. But gradually Nastya, seeing the pleasure her fingers gave Masha, wanted the same thing herself...