When Jerry Met Ali Ch. 02

Story Info
Come and Talk to Me.
1.4k words
4.38
2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made it back to the lines and went through the inevitable clean up. It felt great to get back to civilization even if that was just tents and group showers. At least I was clean and warm. With all the training complete we had some time to ourselves and relaxed ahead of our return to Sydney the next day. We ate in the mess and were told that the bar would be open later for everyone to unwind. I finally saw an opportunity to talk to Lt Collins. I didn't know what I would say but I had to talk to him.

I had a good night chatting to all my new friends now that the exercise was over and we were almost home. But Lt Collins only made a brief appearance at the bar and then disappeared before I could talk to him. Was he sick or busy, I didn't know? I kept waiting for him to return but he never came. I chatted to people as the night went on and they gradually began to retire until there was only a few of us left. I was getting desperate, so I finally asked, "Is Lt Collins on other duties tonight?"

 

The 2IC chimed in unexpectedly, "no he wasn't in the mood tonight. He's just broken up with his girlfriend."  

For the second time in 24 hours my heart skipped a beat. Suddenly a factor I hadn't even considered, his availability, was resolved in my favour. I don't know how long a sat there, my mind racing with possibilities, staring off into the distance but I know didn't snap out of it until they closed the bar. 

---

On Friday we returned to the lines to clean up and I called home and made a last-ditch effort to save my relationship but failed. I was not very happy that day even though it was definitely for the best. I put in a token appearance in the mess but ended up retiring very early as my heart was not in it that night. I resigned myself to my fate, whatever that would be.

The next morning Scott told me that Pte Bennett had sat with him till final drinks and that he had picked up on her positive body language toward him. By that point I was almost home and I really didn't care. My problems were about to start in about 36 hours. At that point Greg the medic left for his drive back to Penrith carrying our stores with one of the girls as company.

---

We cleaned up the lines and relaxed, awaiting the plane trip back to Sydney. A couple of impromptu games of touch football were arranged while we waited to leave and Scott insisted that he would referee and not play. He strutted about the field with a cup of coffee like a prat pointing and whistling.

---

The last day at LWC we did our final admin and clean up and awaited departure for the plane back to Sydney. The clock was ticking down because when we got back, the medics were leaving that night to go back to Randwick. Somehow, in the next 12 hours, I had to talk to Lt Collins.

The opportunity finally arose when, to pass the time, someone organised a game of touch football. To my happy surprise Lt Collins seemed to be very enthusiastic to get out with us and run around. Maybe now the formality of the exercise was drawing down he felt he could relax and enjoy himself. He moved out to a wing and made sure that I was on the other team opposed to him. When the ball finally came his way, he ran toward me and, like a good touch player, seeing that the way was blocked, poked out his hand to initiate the contact. His hand pressed against my right breast as I simultaneously reached toward him, grabbing his sleeve.  I felt a little gush of excitement at this unexpected intimate contact. I held his sleeve just a little longer than I needed to which meant that he had to push against me a little before he could break free. He pressed on my breast again before I let go, the sensation causing me to smile. With the ball gone he paused a moment to look me in the eyes and then he smiled back. 

The game went on like this and each time we collided we both smiled and took our time letting go or getting up off of each other. The ice had been broken, without a word spoken, thank you football. 

---

I ended up on the wing and Pte Bennett was opposite me. As the game went on, everyone started caring less about the "touch" rules and Pte Bennett and I had more than one play wrestle which started to get me interested. She had a big grin on her face and seemed to be enjoying our extra contact. By the end of the game we were both seeking out each other for special tackles. 

---

We left for the plane soon after and despite our positive contact, we hadn't really spoken and I didn't know how much time I would have once we got back to Penrith. The plane trip was two hours in a C130 and if the trip up was anything to go by, where we sat was up to us. As we boarded, I tried to stick as close to Lt Collins as I could without making it obvious to everyone else. Fortunately, everyone seemed to be in their own little worlds, thinking about getting home and not what I was planning. 

---

When we began to board the plane I could see Pte Bennett in front of me and I tried to get near her so that our seats would be close. But even though she never looked back toward me she seemed to sense my position and lingered a little to let me get closer. We ended up sitting across from each other and she was clearly happy with this.

We spoke a lot on the trip home and once we were allowed to move around on the plane we moved to the cargo area where we could talk more privately even though we had to project our voices just to hear each other. I did most of the talking (about my job) and she was very attentive. I hadn't been expecting much of a chat with anyone on the plane so I had brought my copy of Max, one of the new breed of men's lifestyle magazines with me to read. We looked at some of the articles and, sensing the mood, I highlighted the one about different ways to spice up your sex life. I pointed to the "blindfold" suggestion, which caused Pte Bennett to smile and nod and she countered with the "sensual massage". By this point is was totally obvious to me and probably everyone else on the plane what was on both of our minds.

---

We took our seats and I manoeuvred myself to sit down directly opposite Lt Collins. He was much chattier now and his whole face seemed to light up with a big smile. I think he did almost all the talking, me prompting him from time to time with questions. When I asked him about his job he said he would tell me once we were in the air and could move about the cabin. Once we were able to move back to the cargo area we had private chat over the sound of the engines. It turned out he had special job in the government that he couldn't blurt out in front of everyone.

We also flicked through his guys magazine and he pointed out an article on how to spice up your love-life and he cheekily asked which of the methods appealed to me. He pointed at the blindfold idea which caused me to nod in furious agreement. I suggested the massage which he said was a good choice. He must have been feeling pretty confident of my desire by that stage because the next thing his pointed to on that list was the "shower stream on the genitals." I felt my heart skip again and the blood rush into my pants and I was literally dripping with desire. But if anyone was watching us I didn't care. I had a tall, handsome officer standing inches away from me and I was telling him in no uncertain terms that I wanted him to put his hands all over me and he seemed to telling me that he wanted to.