When Jerry Met Ali Ch. 07

Story Info
Sunrise.
1k words
4.67
1.3k
00

Part 8 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning we lay in bed as long as we dared. When I finally released Jeremy from my clutches we snuck into the shower block unnoticed. A good chance to scrub some of the night away and to also get a better look at my prize in the full daylight.

He was tall, at least six-foot, which was taller than my tall 5'7" -- a perfect match. Dark brown hair, black perhaps, and, unusually, amber eyes. He had a muscular body but not bulky. Clearly someone active but not from static gym work. On his torso he had nice dark hair, which was lovely to run my fingers through but not enough to obscure the good stuff below. He said that he loved cycling and it showed in his thighs and calves. Long and strong, like an athlete, not a body builder.

---

When we woke we showered together and as I watched the bubbles find their way over every one of Alison's curves and into every one of her crevices I found myself again reflecting on the situation I found myself in. Less than a week ago I was a 1000 miles away, single and homeless. Not actually homeless but I was coming back to house that would be virtually empty of furniture and all people. Less than 12 hours later I was unexpectedly rolling around on the ground with a goddess and now a week later I was inches away from her willing, naked body that I'd just spent the last 12 hours violating.

When we emerged we drove to Bondi for breakfast, sitting on the seafront but ignoring the scenery. We were only interested in looking at each other; Pte Bennett and Lt Collins sipping coffee on seashore in post-coital bliss less than a week after never a word never passing between them. As we drove back to home Alison placed her hand on my leg: heaven.

---

Unfortunately, after we arrived home there was only enough time to get ready for Blake's 21st. I don't remember much of the celebration but everyone later told me that I had the biggest grin on my face the whole time. We held hands the entire time but I just wished that we were somewhere else. I could still feel Jeremy inside of me and my body rocking back and forth, back and forth. No wonder I was grinning.

---

We went to Alison's friend's birthday party and stayed as long as the speeches before I had to drop Alison at her new job in a Darling Harbour shop. I picked her up at 6pm and we went home. After dinner I gave Alison the second gift, massage oil. I stripped off her clothes again to reveal that amazing body and laid her down and rubbed the oil all over her. Not a chore, more a gift from her to me. There was nary a second that I didn't thank the Lord for each moment.

---

Jeremy gave me another gift on Saturday night: a bottle of massage oil. I'd never had an intimate massage before but he clearly knew what he was doing. He lay me down on my chest and turned the lights down low. The oil flowed over me like a liquid skin, magically worked into every curve by his expert hand. I lay there naked, eyes closed, feeling completely safe and adored, Jeremy taking time to go to work.

When he was ready he rolled me over and got his reward. I lay there for him, letting him do with me as he wished: looking, touching, playing. I was ready for pleasure but if he'd just kept playing with me that was ok too. This was a feeling I'd never experienced before: adoration.

---

I teased her; just avoiding her breasts and pussy lips for as long as I could then I finally worked them slowly and gently before ending on her clit. She came with a very deep and vocal sigh. Alison lay shaking for minutes as I admired her beauty and again praised my luck in meeting her.

---

But of course Jeremy wouldn't think of himself only. He slipped his hand between my legs and rolled me between his fingers, never entering, staying outside. The tension built rapidly and within minutes I was again teetering on the edge of ecstasy. My entire body seemed to re-centre on my clitoris has I channelled this latest pleasure. When I came, I could hear myself moaning, it was like nothing I had ever felt before.

---

Finally Alison's animal instinct took over and she leapt on me, kissing and tearing at my clothes. She forced me down to the bed and grabbed my hard, beating cock, her hands still slippery with oil. Then she swallowed me whole, devouring me as if she was starving. I exploded in ecstasy sending great loads of cum deep into her mouth. Alison sucked and licked and sucked harder, never spilling a drop.

---

This time I didn't wait. I was still shaking when I leapt on him, this incredible man. I pulled Jeremy's clothes off as fast as I could and forced him down on my bed. His throbbing cock was full and hard and I was going to suck every inch of it. I was so ravenous for him that I had to keep telling myself to slow down. I used tongue and hand in tandem, never letting him out. He quickly began to peak and I opened my eyes to watch the show. I jerked him till the last moment then released my hand to ensure that I had maximum mouth around him. He arched and threw his head back and a moment later he filled my mouth. I swallowed everything he could eject, sucking till I was sure he had no more, then licked and sucked him until he was soft. Jeremy pulled me up to him and passionately kissed me.

"You are amazing!" he said.

High praise indeed. I think I blushed.