When Jerry Met Ali Ch. 08

Story Info
Afternoon Delight.
785 words
4.5
1.3k
00

Part 9 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately I worked at a bakery on Sunday mornings so I reluctantly slid out of bed at four leaving a naked and warm Jeremy behind me. I cursed my student's schedule but knew I wouldn't be letting him go home without at least one more tumble. Jeremy told me that when I went to work he take care of himself and go out shopping while in Sydney. Self reliant: a essential trait but often lacking in some. He ticked another box.

When Jeremy returned to my flat at lunch time we walked over to the Sydney Cricket Ground so he could take me to the football. It was a nice change of pace and good day to be out in the sunshine. Jeremy rubbed sunscreen into my arms and neck which gave us a chance to touch a little and I just sat back thinking that today life couldn't get any better. I don't think either of us really cared about the result. We were having our first date and it gave us each a chance to recharge our batteries.

---

Alison had to go to work at a bakery at 4am the next morning leaving me to sleep in her lingering warmth. After I woke up I went out to the city shops until she was done. We met up again at her place after and went to the SCG to watch Sydney play Hawthorn. We walked to the ground from her flat and sat behind the goals at the southern end in the sun of a warm late winter's afternoon. It was warm enough that Alison decided to wear a white singlet and I applied lotion to her toned arms and back. I told her that her look that day was a huge turn on for me and she promised to wear it again. Afterward we walked home stopping briefly for a roll in the grass in Centennial Park.

---

Knowing that Jeremy had to go home that afternoon I was keen to get him back to my room as soon as I could, though I couldn't resist dragging him into the long grass near Centennial Park for a little mid-walk kiss and cuddle. We got straight down to business when we got back. Jeremy pulled another amazing move when he rolled me on my side and entered me from on top. He was so deep into me that I could feel him right up to my belly button. I couldn't believe his penetration, each one of his thrusts causing me to let out a little sigh.

---

We had one more go at Alison's place before I had to go home. I turned her on her side and slid into her whilst staying up on top. The penetration was extra deep that way and she kept gawking at me with her mouth open, confused by this new pleasurable sensation, each stoke causing her to moan and sigh.

---

After not seeing her all weekend, Alison finally resurfaced on Sunday afternoon in the shower block with a huge grin on her face. Teasing her I asked, "Having a good weekend Alison?"

She looked sideways; her eyes and indicating toward the end shower stall. "I'll tell you later."

---

Finally we snuck into the showers past Alison's unsuspecting flatmates. I had just stepped into the end stall when Alison, wearing just a towel, was confronted by her flatmate Camilla, who had emerged unexpectedly from the neighbouring stall. Camilla reportedly gave Alison an odd look before asking her how her weekend had been. There were a few whispers then silence before Alison joined me in the shower. She gave me a longing look and a smile then turned on the water, knelt down and sucked me off again till I was bone dry.

As I drove back to Canberra I began to replay the weekend over and over in my head. Every minute of that weekend had been a dream. How did I go from the pit of despair to the heights of happiness in a week? I hadn't done anything that deserved this reward. I hadn't spent my whole life training and yet I felt like I'd just won a gold medal. I resolved to record the events for posterity however it played out.

---

When I awoke in the cold, damp and dark of that penultimate night of the field phase of the camp all I was wishing for was a warm shower, a soft bed and to be home. A week later I was clean, warm and home but utterly exhausted and sore and yet smiling. This hadn't just been a dirty weekend. I had to have more, I just had to.