When Jerry Met Ali Ch. 09

Story Info
Wait a minute Mr Postman.
760 words
4.63
1.1k
1
0

Part 10 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove back to Canberra from Alison's flat on Sunday night and quickly prepared for work the next day. There wasn't any cleaning to do as I hadn't been home but there were still little pockets of disorder where Liz had left things lying on the ground. Some was hers so I would have to see her at some point either here or work. But none of that mattered at that moment because I had just had the perfect tonic to my break up. The previous bad feelings of the past five years had just been burnt away in a little under a week.

---

The week that followed was somewhat bittersweet. On one hand I was elated: this amazing man had just walked into my life from out of nowhere and answered all my dreams, including the ones I hadn't known existed. But on the other he was now 300kms away and I couldn't visit him when I wanted or needed him. But one night that my best friend Jane's mum, who was visiting, asked me if I had anyone special in my life, and for the first time I was able to say that I did. That made me feel warm and loved. I think they both could tell just how happy I was.

---

In the first few days following Jeremy's visit Alison was on cloud nine. We teased her for specifics but other than the broad details she said nothing too incriminating. We could tell that she was smitten as she bounced about the flat. However she soon began to get a little down as his absence became more real. But then, on Wednesday, a letter for her arrived.

---

At work Sandy asked me how the weekend visiting Alison was and I didn't do a very good job of keeping my composure. I admitted that it had been fantastic and thanked her for her help. When I got a few minutes I wrote Alison a letter thanking her for inviting me up. It was very tame as I didn't want to scare her. But it wouldn't take me long though to start getting more detailed. I found that once I started writing it was hard to stop. I also began to keep a diary. I'd written down everything that had happened on the camp because the series of events that led up to us getting together was just extraordinary. And the weekend had been so memorable I wanted to record every minute, regardless of were it ended taking me.

---

And then the letters started. Before I had even one a chance to visit Jeremy in Canberra he'd already sent me two letters. The first was lovely, saying that he had had a wonderful time visiting me and would be up every minute he spare but the second -- oh my! He went into great detail about what he wanted to do with me. So erotic. I felt myself blushing and had to leave the room the first time I read that letter. I couldn't believe that he was describing me and what he felt for me!

---

After that letter, Alison immediately perked up and started planning her first trip to Canberra. This seemed to brighten her mood as she got to planning her travel. Then a day later a second letter arrived.

"A bit keen isn't he?" we teased.

Alison smiled but then directed her attention to the letter. She said nothing but as she read we watched her face reddened and she began to grin.

"What does he say?"

Alison looked at us with a huge smile, "Oh nothing."

---

"Alison

It is 1am and I cannot get to sleep. I cannot sleep because you are not here and that is all I want. If I cannot be near you, I have to remember you and that is keeping me awake. I remember every second of your last visit. I remember your eyes, your smile, your kiss. I remember your hair, your scent, your skin. I remember slowly tracing your smooth curves with my fingers as you lay beside me. From your neck down your shoulders and along your strong arms to the tips of your fingers and back. From your shoulder to your breast then only reluctantly leaving to trace from your ribs to your waist.

I kiss your belly and your thighs. I kiss you between your thighs. I see nothing, I feel everything.

I don't want money, I don't want fame, I don't sleep.

I just want you."