When Jerry Met Ali Ch. 10

Story Info
I just dropped in to see what position my position was in.
1k words
4.58
1.2k
1
0

Part 11 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still just 20 and admittedly hadn't had much experience at that point but Jeremy was unlike any other guy that I had ever met. He was older than anyone I'd been with before and clearly skilled. He had already shown that he had plenty of new ideas and I couldn't wait to be back with him to learn more. It was a million times better than anything I'd had.

The more I thought about him the more I began to dream of trying some new things and doing a little experimenting. I completely trusted him and with him in Canberra, and outside my social circle, I felt safe that things got a little kinky nothing would ever get back to haunt me.

But I think what made him so good was that he was confident enough to take his time on me before focusing to himself. He seemed to have worked out that if he spent some time trying to please me first then his reward was so much better.

I hadn't been with anyone long enough to think about how to achieve mutual satisfaction and the fact that Jeremy constantly made the effort to please me was an entirely new experience. I didn't want to be selfish and be the only one receiving copious amounts of pleasure so I wanted Jeremy to guide and teach me what got him off. I had one idea and all the way that first trip to Canberra. As the miles flew by, I got increasingly nervous and excited about trying it. But by the time Jeremy opened the door to his place I was ready to pounce.

---

A week later Alison came down to Canberra to visit. She worked out a schedule to fit in maximum me time that would have her departing Sydney as early as possible one afternoon and leaving at the last minute the next day get back to work and study. Since I'd last seen her we had called and stared writing each other letters of an increasing erotic nature and frequency. So by the time Alison was down and I gotten her back to my place we were both ready to pop.

Luckily I didn't have to wait a moment to find out where her mind was at. We had literally just closed the front door and she was on me. She pushed me down to the couch and pulled my pants down swallowing me the second I was exposed. When Alison came up for air she told me that she hadn't been able to stop thinking about my dick since I had left her a week ago and how her body was not the same without it in her. Anywhere in her. She had to have me as soon as possible.

---

It was the perfect reunion. No standing on ceremony, or dancing around the issue this time. We went straight at it. I was on Jeremy immediately, not even making it out of the lounge room. I needed him so badly and he was ready for me too. Jeremy was a gentleman but that night neither of us wanted him to be. I wanted him to rip my clothes off and defile me in the doorway, the couch was too far away. But I took him first, gobbling him down immediately, each mouthful making me wetter and wetter.

"I love your dick!" I told him. "I haven't been able to stop thinking about it all week."

"We missed you too."

"I can't function without you. I need you in me!" I pleaded. "Do anything you want."

---

Luckily for her, Alison's pause gave me enough respite to stay my release for the moment. I lifted her off her knees, and kissed her deeply and roughly before dropping to the floor, tearing down her pants and returning the favour. She was so wet, her pants sodden with anticipation and desire that little beads of moisture trickled down her lips and soaked into the couch. I gladly kissed and sucked and licked and blew and caressed her, occasionally nibbling gently at her thighs and clit, sending her to fits of pleasure that contorted her tight body over and over again.

---

But Jeremy made me wait. He stripped my pants away, my sudden exposure to the air exciting me so much I gave a little whimper. Forcing me down to the couch he dove between my thighs and began to devour me with gusto. He slipped his hands under my legs and kneaded my ass, squeezing and exploring. His tongue was everywhere at once. I was in heaven.

---

Finally I couldn't take it any longer. Alison's groans, her sweet nectar, her existence were too much for me. I was aching to be inside Alison her. I ripped off her white singlet -thanks- and bra in one motion, not being gentle or slow, exposing Alison's magnificent tits. I seized both of them, causing her to audibly gasp as my fingers pressed firmly into their swell. I forced her down flat on the couch, never letting them go, then slid into her. So wet and warm, seven days of absence now forced us both to grunt in the pleasure of the moment of entry.

---

"Fuck me, fuck me now!" I demanded.

---

I didn't need to be asked or told. I was beyond caring now. The time for gentle consideration was over and we both needed to cum. I drove into Alison and she met each thrust with one of her own, grinding into me with such force that I could barely draw back far enough to go forward into her again. Her eyes bore into mine with a fierce desire that was beyond love, just lust for this moment and hope that it would never end. Again and again we pushed, kissing and squeezing anywhere left within reach.

Sensing I was close Alison called me on. "Yes," she said "do it, do it now! Let go!" At that I released, filling her with everything I had. Alison gasped, paused a moment, then smiled.

"Well done Sir," she said, "well done."

For the next 36 hours till Alison got back on the bus home we fucked and sucked, pausing only to rest and chat. But Alison's restless hands and tongue were always keen to caress and explore.

"Teach me how to please you," she said. "Teach me everything."