When Jerry Met Ali Ch. 18

Story Info
Satistfaction.
2.9k words
3.67
1k
00

Part 19 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know if it was good or bad timing when Camilla and I had our threesome chat because a few days later I had to go away to Singleton army base as a medic to support a Cadet Camp. I wasn't sure whether my sudden absence would be cause for Camilla to start having second thoughts.

The cadets weren't going to be doing anything too strenuous or dangerous but you'd be amazed at how often people get injured just walking or running around once they put a uniform on. I'd agreed to support the camp six months earlier and thought it might be a good way to get paid and do some extra study in the lead up to exams in November. Jeremy hadn't been on the scene then so now I regretted my decision. I would only miss one or two visits but each one was so precious. I even felt the loss when I didn't see him for a week.

I got by with study and a letter that Jeremy sent me but after a week I was going a little stir crazy with only a couple of doctors and 500 teenagers for company. As a tourist destination the Infantry Centre at Singleton also left a lot to be desired, at the least the part I got to see. There are still plenty WWII-built accommodation and shower blocks within the army and that is where they tended to stick anyone who was not a regular soldier. Wooden sheds and corrugated iron clad shower blocks are as basic as you could imagine but it was still marginally better than sleeping in the dirt. Funny how that in the middle of some of the country's greatest wine and agricultural country the army had managed to build a complete shit hole.

After the camp I was heading straight back home to look after my mother's home. Jeremy was going to drive up from Canberra and meet me there on Thursday night. Rather than that give me a sense of relief, knowing that I'd be with him soon, it only made me more horny and on edge. So, by day nine when his second letter arrived, I was already climbing the walls mentally and sexually. His letter did nothing to quench my desire and far from helping, it only poured fuel on the fire.

Even though his latest letter was barely a half page long, his ability to create the perfect erotic imagery only made me even more fidgety to get out of Singleton and back to him. All I could think about was how to get some action in his absence. It was driving me mad.

I remembered the feeling of excitement I got from walking to that bus just a few weeks earlier and being virtually naked in public, bar a thin piece of cotton, and then playing with myself behind the counter of the shop and sharing the story with Jeremy. Each time I thought about him thinking about it the blood surged into my extremes causing me to stretch out in anticipation of sex. I wanted to do it again and I wanted to do it now!

It would have been madness to attempt a nudie run or some such thing, though I did think about it, surround by hundreds of sets of eyes all practiced in the art of camouflage and concealment. On the other hand, there was no real risk of being caught if I just ducked down to the bathroom in the middle of the night and had a little play. But the problem with that approach was that it was dull. I might as well be back the bathroom at home, and I was well passed that. I needed to do something that was risky but not insane.

With only one day left to go an opportunity finally presented itself. I had pulled the early shift in the Regimental Aid Post so no one could object if I ducked out for my morning shower after shift change which was much later than the usual zero-dark-hundred drill. Usually, any injured cadets would begin to parade at about breakfast time which would be after I left the RAP so my plan seemed solid. I would be running a risk, as it was daylight and people were moving about but that was kind of the point. The mitigation was that I didn't expect anyone to be where I was going at that time I was going there.

After being dismissed from the RAP I had breakfast in the unusually empty mess and went back to my "hut" where I slipped out of my uniform and pulled on my PT-wear, minus bra and undies for an extra thrill on my short walk. I gathered my towel and set off for the showers.

I was certainly less self-conscious this time around than my trip to the lolly shop but not entirely flippant about the risk I was taking. Getting caught would be extremely embarrassing at the low end of the scale. Humiliated and drummed out of the reserves was certainly a possibility if a complaint was made. But that is why I was doing this, if made it so much more fun knowing it was wrong. And bearing that in mind I walked straight past the female shower block and over to the men's.

To say that I'd accidentally taken a wrong turn would have been easy. There was nothing really to distinguish the men's and women's showers visually. Only a bit of paper hastily put up on day one to remind everyone which was the women's. Nothing was put up on the others. The fact that males outnumbered females about 10:1 was a little unfair on the men as they only had about 100% more showers. And there was nothing to recommend one block over another either. Corrugated iron cladding on an exposed wooden fame with open drains on bare concrete a hole leading somewhere. Freezing in winter but fortunately it was now late October.

I paused a moment to listen for movement or life within the block before I entered. All my carefully honed infantry skills coming to the fore from my whole two weeks of training at the Land Warfare Centre. Nothing moved so I went in slowly. There was nothing on the inside that screamed "male showers", so I was confident that if anyone saw me leaving then I had an excuse for accidentally being in the wrong place. I did a quick recce of the block: changing area with rickety old benches and nowhere to hang your clothes bar the odd bolt protruding from the wall -- check; a mass shower area with rows of overhead shower roses in varying states of rust left at least double my age -- check. Nothing out of the ordinary. The whole block had one way in and one way out.

I'd had to get used to this kind of showering pretty quickly once I'd joined the Reserves. The crudeness of the facilities was a rude awakening the first time but the shared nudity less so as I'd done team sports at school for many years. Only real difference now was that everyone in the army had a fully developed body by the time they joined while we were all still growing to some degree while I was still at school. I was proud of my body; I liked my breasts, and I was fit and strong. No blemishes to speak of and since I'd done away with my pubic hair there wasn't anything to worry about trimming down there these days. And, of course, Jeremy's endless complements only boosted my body confidence to new levels.

I was completely alone and surrounded by metal so the only risk at this point was time was being stung by one of the wasps that had made their home there or a splinter from one of the benches. The longer I was here the greater the chance was that I would be caught. As it was now mid-morning, I didn't expect anyone to come here -- phrasing -- till after dinner and I was leaving at morning teatime, so I pretty much had to place to myself, and I figured that as of this moment my chances of even seeing another human here were exactly zero. That took a little bit of the thrill away, so I decided to up the risk slightly by undressing at the far end of the block, about 15m away, leaving my clothes and towel there then going back to shower area at the other end to play. Seemed liked a solid plan and one that would have given me one highlight from the last two weeks and a story to tell Jeremy next I saw him. As I have said earlier, I am quite competitive by nature and was at least trying to match Jeremy in the imagination stakes. A 15-metre nudie run alone in the boy's showers might not be exactly living on the edge, but it added an extra bit of spice to what I had planned next.

I had one last look around inside and out to make doubly sure I was alone. I began to get excited again now that I was about to be naughty. I was on duty at an army camp surround by at least 500 young cadets and about to stark naked somewhere I wasn't supposed to be. I remembered Jeremy's words about him being turned on by the thought or reality of me being naked somewhere I shouldn't. Oh boy was he right about that! And I intended to give him a story to wank to for the rest of his life.

I'd gone commando more than once since meeting Jeremy and been very naughty at my workplace but this the biggest step so far. Confident that I was completely alone, and just to be extra bad, I hooked my towel on the bolt closest to the door then slipped off my shirt and shorts. I gushed as the morning breeze touched me everywhere at once and felt the blood rush to my nethers making me instantly giddy. I paused a moment to touch myself all over, tweaking my nipples for extra sensation.

I then padded down to the shower area, armed with my desire and nothing else. I was shivering with anticipation now and not because it was still morning time and I was clothed only by a wall of cold tin. When I got to the end I paused and squeezed my engorged breasts with both hands. They were now telling me that they, and the rest of me, were ready for action.

I was already turned on by the fact that I was naked in the boy's showers, so the excitement started to build pretty quickly. Coupled with what I was now doing and that I couldn't cover myself if discovered my latest risk-taking thrill had me ready to pop in no time at all. After two weeks I was finally getting some satisfaction, so I didn't want it to be over too quickly. So, I took my foot off the gas -- so to speak -- a couple of times by changing positions and even creeping back to the doorway to get the feeling of maximum exposure.

Through the doorway -- there was no door- I could see a few figures moving several hundred metres away on the far edge of a large clearing. They would have had to have been looking at me precisely at that moment with binoculars to have seen me but when they moved off moment later, I chanced a little more. Moving slowly, I edged out from behind the door frame and peered cautiously around it to see if anyone was just out of my line of sight. I had to be completely exposed to do this but only from certain directions. Squatting down low in the hope that it would hide me I looked out both ways and decided that the coast was clear, all the time caressing my clitoris and breasts. And in a moment of madness, I considered stepping outside into the daylight, but my sense of self-preservation took over. Another time perhaps.

Self-destruction avoided I crept back to the shower area to complete my fun. I was satisfied that I'd done something silly and exciting, but I still had limits. I wanted to lean into final assault on my now well overdue orgasm. Going down on my knees and supporting myself with my outstretched left arm, I quickly finished myself off with my right. It had been a long time coming -- so to speak -- and when I finally came I kind of lay there in fetal position not moving, just enjoying the feeling as the waves ebbed slowly away. I'd been in that position on the cold concrete floor for too long by the time I began to feel my leg cramping up. I knew I should get up slowly so as not to tear a hamstring and that was when I first heard the voices.

Male voices, lots of them and they were coming my way. I tried not to panic, why should I? I was only crouched naked on the floor of the male showers at an army base with hundreds of teenagers converging on me with a cramp. Piece of cake! I quickly reasoned that they were either coming my way or they weren't. If the former, at this rate, I would have to sacrifice my dignity or my anatomy. My choice made; I carefully began to stretch out my leg so as not to tear anything and make my situation worse. As the voices grew louder, I had a moment to reflect on what seemed like such a solid plan only five minutes earlier.

By the time I was up on my feet I clearly had company and they were now blocking my way back to my clothes. As I'd left behind my bra and undies there was nothing to distinguish my gym clothes from a guy's so they wouldn't be immediately suspicious seeing them hung up. Yay me. If they noticed at all they would likely assume that another guy had arrived earlier. That didn't solve my problem though that within minutes I would be naked and surrounded by an unknown number of nude teenagers. I looked around in the hope that I had missed a second door or a magical cache of perfectly fitting clothes but to no avail. My plan of being as far away from clothes as I could be while I masturbated in the male showers had just gone from risky to reckless.

Every second I waited led me closer to having to fight my way through a forest of penises in the nude just to make it out the door. Not a fantasy that I had ever contemplated or desired. There were only two options left, pray for a miracle that I knew wouldn't come or brazen it out.Resigned to the least worst option I sucked in a deep breath and stepped out in front of them.

My first thought upon entering that room was not of shame but that they were the filthiest boys in the world! Then it hit me, the reason why the camp had seemed so empty. They had all been off completing the obstacle course that morning before breakfast and now they were back for their showers! What an idiot I was! Within a moment two of them had noticed me and stopped talking to their mates. I had to get out fast but not so fast that it looked like I knew that I was guilty. I was about to grab my things and leave, hoping that they would be too stunned to react, when the rest of the group turned as one in my direction.

Knowing that I had to do something to flip the script I said as confidently as I could, "well someone is in the wrong place aren't they!" It must have thrown them just enough that some of them looked at each other or out the door, unsure now if they had just blundered into the girl's showers. Seizing the opportunity, I strode over to my clothes and removed them from the bolt. Some of the cadets were looking away lest they cop an eyeful and get in trouble but not all of them were fooled. I didn't have time to get dressed so bundled my clothes together and walked straight out the door. Luckily for me there wasn't a long line of filthy teenagers queued up for the next hundred metres outside.

In fact there was no one. This group had somehow made it back well in advance of the rest of the cadets and I had had the misfortune -- entirely through my own fault -- of being in the one place they come first on their return. I dashed to the girl's showers and dressed. There was no one here yet and I realised that, bar that small group, I had actually gotten away with it. Yes, they would tell their mates, and some might recognise me from the RAP but I would be gone in an hour and if anyone ever asked, I would just claim to have made a navigational blunder. No one had seen anything else that I had been doing. Still, for the last hour of that camp I keep a very low profile and as far away from the cadets as I could.