When Lance Banged The Camgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No problem," Lance nodded absently.

Then it hit him.

Dredd was their belle de jour.

Lance locked gazes with Sandra and a sly smile crept across his face. She spoke with Dredd for a couple more minutes but he didn't follow a word of their conversation. His whole body tingled in a delirium of lust. Sandra had a keen eye for women and the Dreddster promised to be a tasty dish. The alt-model had a lot of ink but that did not distract him from her hourglass curves. Just for an instant, she looked over at Lance. More specifically, she looked at his crotch. That didn't surprise him.

"See you tonight," Sandra finally told her and Dredd vanished into the dressing room. She turned to Lance and he immediately kissed her hard and deep. Sandra sensed her boyfriend's excitement. She loved getting him hot like this.

"Is she a 3B girl?" Lance whispered into her ear. "3B" was their code for an ideal partner. The three B's stood for: 1. Buxom; 2. Bold; and 3. Bisexual.

"I guess we're going to find out," Sandra told him.

TWO HOURS LATER

As the house lights went back on, Lance rounded up the last of the drunks and dragged them out the door. A couple dancers huddled near the bar as Kagney divided up the tips for the night. Farther away, Sandra shared a carafe of Pinot Noir with Dredd. The women had changed back to their street clothes. Sandra wore her customary black sundress. Dredd rocked a vintage Cramps T-shirt stretched over her big boobs and a plaid skirt. The punk chick looked even sexier in her civilian outfit than on stage.

"So did you bring your camera for tonight?" Sandra asked her.

Dredd froze for an instant. She didn't realize they intended to shoot tonight.

"Really?" she said with surprise but in a good way. "It's not too late for you guys?"

"The night is young, baby," Sandra winked and picked up one of her friend's long red dreadlocks and twirled it in circles. The touch appeared innocent yet its intent was not.

Lance entered the barroom carrying a full keg of beer under either arm. Each of them weighed 150 pounds. He could have just used the handcart in the storage room but the heavy lifting kept him distracted. "Eager" would have been too mild a word to describe his anticipation of tonight.

Even on a normal workday, Lance and Sandra ogled, flirted, and fantasized about each other for the entire shift. The second they got home, the two of them tore off their clothes and fucked like rabbits. Sometimes, the couple never even made it that far. Lance banged Sandra in the back of her windowless van. They parked it at the far edge of the gravel lot outside the club but the employees frequently noticed the vehicle rocking on its shocks after closing time.

So whenever his girlfriend proposed adding another chick to the mix, the orgiastic playboy would go apeshit. Lance had to struggle not to pop a boner for his entire shift. Sandra knew his weakness and loved to pricktease him. While he tried to manage the door, she would come outside between sets and feed him a steady diet of lewd comments, double entendres, and suggestive hints about their potential paramour. The build-up sweetened the payoff tenfold.

Nonetheless, even Lance's patience had its limits. After rolling the kegs under the bar, he walked straight over to Sandra and Dredd. The champion cocksman loomed behind them for a moment as they made small talk. The women didn't acknowledge him but their conversation began to slow. All three of them knew what the night held in store for them.

"Hey, camgirl," Lance smirked. "Sandra said I needed to do a favor for you tonight."

"Is that what your girlfriend called it?" she laughed. "By the way, the name is Dredd, camboy."

"Let's take her home," Sandra said to Lance quietly but in a voice loud enough for the Dreddster to hear.

The two women glanced at each other and got up from their stools without a word. Sandra took their partner by the hand and led her toward the door.

AN HOUR LATER

Firing up a joint, Lance lounged on the comfy leather couch in their living room as Sandra adjusted a couple LEDs to illuminate the scene. Dredd had gone to the bathroom to take a shower and redo her make-up. She had left Sandra and Lance alone for the first time since they arrived home. As his girlfriend kneeled on the couch to angle an accent light on the wall, he pulled her into his lap. She instinctively straddled him and began to grind her crotch against the bulge in his sweatpants.

"Babe," Lance drawled. "You've got no idea how fucking great you are."

"Au contraire," she quipped mischievously. "I know exactly how great I am. You so don't deserve this!"

Sandra sped up her twerking butt until her boyfriend practically came in his pants.

"You want me to make her come with my big dick?" Lance growled into her ear. "Make her squirt all over our bed?"

These questions might have offended someone else's girlfriend. But they got an erotic adventuress like Sandra hot and wet. She never completely understood her urge to watch him make love to other women. In fact, Sandra became very jealous, destructively jealous when they first began to date. It drove her crazy to be with an accomplished ladykiller that could bed a new girl every night.

From the first time they fucked, the world-class charmer had been quite clear of his intent to keep their relationship open. A stud but not a cad, Lance never attempted to conceal his ultra-hedonistic lifestyle from the women in his life. He admitted to loving variety and the game of seduction.

Although his cavalier manner enraged Sandra, she refused to relinquish the unattainable paramour. The sex was too damn good. The master lover basically turned her into a nymphomaniac. Moreover, his infidelity actually excited Sandra. Unable to claim him for herself, she eroticized her jealousy. The tingling fear of losing him, of being rejected, gradually transformed into a source of potent physical arousal.

Further tangling the knot of her Byzantine desires, Sandra also wanted to explore her bisexuality. After one of her nastier break-ups with Lance, she began a torrid affair with Kagney. Their fling might have ended inconsequentially but for one detail. Her new girlfriend wanted to have sex with her ex-boyfriend.

So when Sandra (inevitably) began hooking up with Lance again, she baited her hook with something not even the fickle Lothario could resist. Another female. Not content with bedding one woman at a time, everyone knew the playboy actively pursued threesomes. As for Sandra, the bisexual playgirl longed for a man and a woman to please her together in a ménage a trois. Their polyamorous desires fused perfectly.

After Kagney, Lance and Sandra never looked back. Hand in hand, the two of them eagerly dove headlong into the steamy world of threesomes and orgies. Ironically, the infidelities Sandra once dreaded would tear them apart actually kept them together. They both hungered for group encounters. The unknown variable of a third added a delightful tension and an edge to their relationship.

At the same time, their illicit lifestyle forced them to develop a deeper level of trust than other couples. By confessing their most intimate fantasies to one another, they not only accepted each other's extravagant appetites. They strove to fulfill them together out of a sense of love and respect. Otherwise, tonight never could have happened...

FIVE MINUTES LATER

Dredd exited the bathroom. She found her hosts wildly making out on the couch. They had gotten so hot and heavy that the cam girl cleared her through to let them know she returned.

"Oops!" chuckled Lance. "We got company."

Sandra glanced over her shoulder. She gave their guest the once-over. Dredd had changed her top to a black Gothic lace blouse with a white push-up bra underneath. She kept the plaid skirt from earlier but had put on fishnets that highlighted her killer legs.

"Oh my God!" Sandra gushed. "You look so fucking hot!"

The horny hostess climbed off Lance and almost tackled Dredd in a groping hug. Sandra cupped her bare ass in her palms and gave the cheeks an affectionate squeeze. The contact was forward but not unwelcome. Both girls felt a mutual attraction from the moment they met.

"So you ready to rock and roll, girl?" Sandra whispered in her ear with palpable eagerness.

"Oh, yeah," Dredd purred. "So you don't mind filming us?"

"Filming you? Hell, I'm going to be directing you!"

In that regard, Sandra had lit up the living room like a professional film set. And while Dredd had just planned to use her cell phone camera, Sandra offered to shoot them on a top-of-the-line Sony A7S she had in the closet. She was clearly not your typical 19-year old stripper.

"OK, Ms. Director," Dredd teased her. "How do we get started?"

The original plan called for the cam girl to give Lance a blow job. However, Dredd decided to let Sandra do her directing thing. She seemed to have a plan for the shoot.

"Here's the first thing you'll do," Sandra told her. "I want you to give my boyfriend a million-dollar lap dance."

"Fuckin' A!" Lance moaned under his breath with wicked delight. One thing he loved about banging strippers was how foreplay always included a lap dance. Dancers had an edge over other chicks because they specialized in using their feminine wiles to excite men. However, instead of paying to get prickteased like a customer, the strip club bouncer got to take them home after work.

Sandra put on some electronica in the background as Dredd knelt in front of her boyfriend. With the camera rolling, Kong quietly closed in on them. The jezebel intentionally had kept the two of them apart until this moment to elevate the excitement of first contact. She wanted to capture the expression of pure lust in their faces and body language.

Dredd started by grabbing Lance's hands and placing them on the big brass buttons of her school-girl skirt.

"Will you help me take this off?", she asked with mock innocence. Lance smoothly undid the top few buttons until the waistline of the skirt began to slip down her hips. Dredd spun around with her back to him as he slid the flimsy skirt down her thighs with louche aplomb. She had a feeling this had not been the first time he had undressed a woman.

"You like that?" Dredd whispered with a naughty grin while arching her back to accentuate the sensual curves of her heart-shaped ass. Lance responded by leaning forward and planting a playful kiss on one of her firm cheeks. "Sandra told me you were an ass-kisser," Dredd giggled before placing her hands on her thighs and sliding them all the way down her fishnet stockings. It was a classic stripper move but that did not make it any less arousing for Lance.

Having bent over completely, she swung her head down between her legs until her face hung upside-down and she could look him straight in the eye. "Sit on your hands," ordered the dancer with a mischievous wink. Sandra nodded in agreement. Lance reluctantly complied. Truth be told, he would have lacked the will power to let the dance continue had the knockout not issued a direct command to keep his hands to himself.

Dredd stood up and spun around to face Lance. She reached down and pushed his legs slightly together to straddle his thighs. The foxy alt-model scooted onto his lap and thrust her bountiful jugs into his face. Lance leered at her chest with a goofy smile. She was almost as stacked as his girlfriend.

"Hey, could you help me take this off?" Dredd giggled, gazing upon the foreboding row of tiny pearl buttons that ran down the front of her blouse. Almost bursting open from the pressure of her mammoth rack, they would need to be undone carefully to avoid ripping the diaphanous garment.

"Stay on your hands, loverboy," Sandra ordered Lance in case he attempted to unbutton the blouse himself. "I got this."

Kong set down her camera and sidled up to Dredd. With sensual deliberation, she undid the buttons one by one to reveal a white lace push-up bra that allowed her DD-cup melons to defy gravity. Lance squirmed beneath the dreadlocked knockout.

Sandra yanked the dancer's blouse right off and casually tossed it over her shoulder. She then slipped behind Dredd to undo the clasp to her bra. "I better help with this too," Kong remarked. "You know how men are with bras."

"Babe, that ain't true," Lance interrupted defensively. "I can undo those hooks like nobody's business."

"Stay on your hands!" the two women responded in unison.

Dredd sensually ran her hands over her fleshy globes as her new girlfriend unhooked the band. The ends fell away but the burlesque queen kept the cups in place with her palms. She slowly peeled away the lacy fabric to reveal her big bare bust.

Sandra picked up the camera again to capture the silly expression on her boyfriend's face. When they first began dating, Lance's reputation as an accomplished Don Juan intimidated her. He literally seduced hundreds of women. However, his ravenous libido actually made the playboy comfortably predictable. The sight of big tits turned him into a drooling idiot. A cute drooling idiot but one easy to control.

With a bubbly giggle, the top-heavy cam girl thrust her chest into his mug so she could rub her big boobs against the sides of his head. "Fuckin' A!" Lance moaned into her vast cleavage, his warm breath gusting against her supple flesh. He loved getting this kind of titplay from a 'Gazonga's gal.' At the same time, Dredd really enjoyed her role as a supervixen. The more she gyrated against Lance's rockhard body, the more she experienced a primal attraction to the lusty rogue.

Lance wasn't so much handsome as just plain hot, like a male stripper or high-end gigolo in Las Vegas. For one thing, his bodybuilder physique struck her as completely over-the-top, less Michaelangelo's David and more pornographic superhero. And he sported a wild mane of jet black hair that reached the middle of his back in long, curvy waves. Even his smile oozed a louche sensuality that promised an illicit thrill. And then there was...

Dredd put her hands on Lance's massive pecs to push herself backwards off his lap. After sliding to the floor on her knees, she yanked his legs apart and began running her palms along the inside of his thighs. The cam girl barely got her hands past his knees when the left one bumped into something big and hard beneath his pants. She paused a moment before proceeding, feeling the bulge continue all the rest of the way up his leg. It approximated the size and shape of a Mag-Lite flashlight. Dredd knew what lay underneath. She had fantasized about it for months. But the sight still took a beat to process.

The dreadlocked bombshell glanced up at Lance. He leaned back on the couch with a big smirk on his face.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you smile a lot?" she laughed.

"If any dude was me right now," Lance confessed. "He would be smiling too."

The stallion-hung Lothario spread his legs a bit wider to offer a better view of himself to the camera. Sandra stepped forward to capture the big moment.

"Take it out," she commanded Dredd in a sexy stage whisper.

After returning home from work, Lance changed his jeans for red silk harem pants. They were ultra-baggy and held up with a black sash for a belt. Sandra tied it into a big bow like a Christmas gift. Dredd undid the knot and reached underneath the waistline of his pants.

The first thing she noted was its heat. Lance's tool felt warmer than the rest of his body. The organ angrily pulsed and throbbed in her grip. She tried to wrap her thumb and fingers around his girth. Even with significant effort, they didn't quite touch. Nonetheless, she gained a strong enough handhold to pull it out of his pants.

Dredd began to withdraw his erection but the knob snagged on the elastic waistband of his pants. The cam girl maneuvered it back and forth. No dice. This dude literally was too big for his britches!

"Pull up the waistband," Sandra suggested. Dredd followed her advice and BOING! His gigantic love muscle sprang out of his pants. "Oh, my God!" she squealed. "It's huge!" Not yet fully erect, the beast already measured eight or nine inches and looked as thick as a rolling pin.

"I ain't done," Lance grinned. "Check this out."

The sexual Olympian clenched and unclenched his six-pack abs while taking slow, deep breaths. His erection vibrated with a pulsing twitch each time he exhaled and the organ grew visibly bigger and harder. In mere seconds, Lance achieved his ostentatious length of ten and a half inches.

"Play with my boyfriend's cock," Sandra told their guest, stressing the word 'boyfriend.'

When Dredd beheld a truly big dick, her inner-vixen took over. She wanted to slobber all over his juicy slab of manmeat. She wanted to rub the big fat knob against her cheeks. She wanted to jack off his shaft in both hands. She wanted to worship every inch of his flesh python.

The dreadlocked diva knelt between his legs and stared up at him. The Don Juan met her gaze with smoldering eyes that lit up his chiseled visage. He had the face of a fashion model, high cheekbones, long lashes, and almost androgynous features. That look of sensual elegance struck a bold contrast with his supersized muscles and cock. Together, these unique attributes destined him to become a master of seduction, a swashbuckling heartthrob no lady could resist.

Dredd finally broke her gaze with the rogue and stroked the underside of his cock with her tongue. The cam girl marveled at the miraculous organ. Lance wasn't just huge. He was hard as a rock. It felt like a lead pipe in her tiny hands. His excitement was throbbingly palpable. A low moan exited his lips as she nibbled on his glans while jacking his shaft.

"Holy fuck!" Lance growled in his panty-staining baritone, luxuriating in the illicit skill of his fellatrix. He took in long, slow breaths to keep his ejaculatory reflexes in check. The teen stud had two horny chicks to satisfy before he could start firing loads.

"Sandra," Lance murmured. "Go help your new girlfriend." Before Dredd could process what he said, Sandra mounted the camera on a tripod and knelt down beside her on the carpet. Lance spread his legs wider to make room for her between his thighs. They definitely were going off-script but whatevs...

"Let me show you what Lance digs," Sandra told her casually as if the two of them were sharing make-up tips and not her boyfriend's enormous genitalia.

"All yours," giggled Dredd, handing his pole over to her playmate. Sandra inhaled him halfway to the root and began to deep throat his tool with the elan of a seasoned porn actress. After a few seconds, she disgorged him with a loud gluck.

"Damn, girl!" raved Dredd with professional admiration. "That is some next level fellatio. I couldn't touch that."

Sandra eased him past her pouty lips again as her boyfriend moaned with bliss. Dredd felt a moist warmness start to pool deep inside her abdomen but not just because of Lance. She also ogled Sandra's killer body. The cam girl knew Queen Kong was stacked but they had not been up close and personal before now.

"What are you looking at?" Sandra joked, turning to her guest.

Dredd blushed a little. Kong felt like a schoolgirl crush to her.

"Well, at least you can help," Sandra continued. "Why don't you work the base and the balls while I play upstairs?" In that way, the duo pleasured Lance like a king. "Ladies," he moaned under his breath. "This is so fucking hot."

Sandra's sable mane of long hair fell into her face as they sucked the massive tool. Dredd shuddered. The unintended contact made her nipples hard. Finally, Sandra came up for air.

"Hey," she asked Dredd. "You don't mind if I take my shirt off?"

Without waiting for an answer, Sandra tore off her top and then looked Dredd straight in the eye to gauge her reaction. The guest bit her lip and smiled.