When Lance Banged The Camgirl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got amazing boobs, girl," Dredd confessed. "Are they natural?"

"Why don't you touch them and find out?" Sandra answered.

"Huh?"

"Would you like to touch them?"

Sandra gently grasped her girlfriend by the wrists and lifted her palms up to her chest. "I know you're curious," purred the buxom hostess before placing them on her breasts. Dredd hefted the heavy globes with trembling hands. She could feel Sandra's hard nipples prickle into her palms.

"That girl-girl video you did on your PornHub channel got me pretty hot and bothered," Kong informed her quietly. "How come you haven't shot more of them?"

"Haven't found the right girl," Dredd winked. "But maybe my luck will change." She closed in on Sandra. Sandra closed in on her. Their lips connected and they both felt an electrifying frisson of pleasure shimmy up their spines. Queen Kong kissed her forcefully, brazen in her desire.

"Did it change yet?" Sandra asked her guest.

"Ask me in another thirty seconds," Dredd told her before resuming the kiss. The two of them embarked upon a full-on make-out session. Their naked torsos melted against each other, squashing their jugs together in a lewd jumble of flesh.

Lance couldn't help himself. He began to jack off. Dating a nymphomaniac like Queen Kong reduced his need for self-stimulation. However, the sight of his girlfriend getting it on with another chick drove him berserk. Sandra had an uncanny ability to find hot bisexual strippers for their threeway exploits. Whenever he thought his sex life could not any better, she always found a way.

"Yo, Lance!" Sandra finally called out. "Make yourself useful. Get the camera and shoot us."

Without missing a beat, he grabbed the camera off the tripod. Lance knelt at the edge of the white furry carpet in front of the couch as the girls sprawled their luscious bodies across its plush expanse. The Dreddster must have realized they had gone way off-script. However, their guest seemed quite happy with the direction of the shoot.

"So tell me what you think," Sandra proposed to Dredd in a sexy whisper. "How about we mess around for awhile and then I let you fuck my superstud boyfriend?"

Dredd blinked, absorbing the gravity of the proposal. The dreadlocked jezebel licked her lips, dry with excitement now.

"Uh...I mean, you, uh, wouldn't mind?" she stuttered with delighted astonishment. Sandra shook her head.

"Not at all, hon," she told Dredd softly. "In fact, I sort of would like it."

"Well, I guess I might like it too."

Lance couldn't hear the conversation but he knew how his sexy accomplice operated. Finally, Sandra looked up at him with a smile as if to say "It's on." With that, Kong positioned Dredd onto the carpet and spread open her thighs. He closed in with the camera as his girlfriend buried her face into their unicorn's crotch. Sandra's long hair fanned across her stomach as the bi-vixen painted the wet folds of her dripping quinny.

Dredd slowly exhaled a moan. Her back shifted to and fro across the carpet from the sensual precision of her Sandra's cunnilingual skills. With a flip of her head and a toss of her hair, Queen Kong delved deeper, teasing her guest's inner folds as her quicksilver tongue ran up and down her slit. She added a finger to the mix, her touch making Dredd's abs spasm with jolts of pleasure. Lance panned his camera from her crotch to her face. The cam girl had an incredible body but nothing excited him more than the blissed-out expression on her face.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna...," Dredd panted. "COME!"

Her body suddenly jackknifed, her limbs thrashing out in all directions while Sandra kept her mouth pasted to Dredd's throbbing nexus. Lance panned the camera downward as the cam girl humped his girlfriend's face. Her orgasm peaked for a long time before the writhing slowed down.

When Dredd opened her eyes, Lance had joined Sandra between her legs. The camera lay on the carpet. Her hosts had given up any pretense of a shoot. This was officially a no-holds-barred threesome.

"Mind if I have a taste?" Lance queried before placing his hands under Dredd's knees and pushing her legs backwards, tilting her pussy upward for his eager mouth. Flashing a wicked grin, Lance unfurled his tongue. Dredd's heart skipped a beat. She had seen photos of his cock but only heard rumors about his notorious tongue.

The serpentine ribbon of muscle dangled several inches below his chin, narrowing into a sharp pointed tip. With a brazen wink, he caused the obscene length to undulate suggestively, leaving no doubt of his sensual expertise.

"Are you kidding me?" Dredd laughed out loud. She couldn't believe her own eyes.

"You know what chicks say about me," Lance boasted. "Come for the cock..."

"Stay for the tongue," Sandra finished his sentence.

"Or maybe they ought to say 'come for the tongue'..." he said before burying his face in Dredd's moist gash. Without hesitation, Lance began to spear her twat with his tongue, plunging it in and out of her hole like a runaway piston.

"Ohmigod!" she squealed, grabbing two fistfuls of his long black hair. Adding fuel to her fire, Sandra clambered on top of Dredd's supine body in a 69 position and began to nibble at her clit.

The dreadlocked bombshell felt another climax approaching at warp speed. Sure, she had enjoyed threesomes before but never with a couple as talented as Lance and Sandra. The two of them double-teamed her quinny like a well-oiled machine. Propelling her over the edge, Lance began to hum while probing her G-spot with his tongue while Sandra gently suckled her throbbing clit.

The sensation proved immediate and overwhelming, both erogenous zones detonating at once, their distinct flavors of orgasmic pleasure combining into a knockout jolt of pleasure. The shockwaves raced through her nervous system at the speed of light, enveloping her entire body in a paroxysm of bliss. As a deluge of oxytocin and other hormones flooded her brain, her thoughts ground to a halt, replaced by a state of perfect mental silence, a quietude so profound that she could not hear the exultant scream they tore from her lungs.

Dredd lay insensate on the carpet, trying to catch her breath for an indeterminate period. Sandra knelt down beside her trembling body and offered her a bottle of Evian.

"You better hydrate, girl," she advised her. "We don't want you to black out."

"Jesus Christ," she panted after taking a swig from the bottle. "You two really got your act together."

"Yup," grinned Lance. "I got me a great wingbabe."

The musclebound Adonis pulled Sandra into his arms and gave her a long, deep, ravenous kiss, the sort of intimate affection a couple only exchanged in private. Almost by reflex, she wound her arms around his broad back and shoved her tongue down his throat.

Dredd blushed a bit as her lust-crazed hosts devoured each other. They ground their bodies together in a grappling clinch, seemingly oblivious to everything but themselves. Before Dredd could feel too left out, however, the couple broke their kiss and lay down on either side of her, each propped up on an elbow to gaze into her eyes.

"Don't worry," Lance whispered into her left ear. "I love Sandra but tonight is about you."

"Just tell us whatever you want," Sandra whispered into her right. "I'm cool with it."

"I want your boyfriend's cock," Dredd answered without thinking. She normally would not have expressed herself in so boldly but the couple put her at ease. They would not judge her. She could be herself with them. Her hosts chuckled a bit at her stark admission. But they laughed with her, not at her.

"It's OK, hon," Sandra told her in a soothing voice. "A lot of girls dig my boyfriend's cock."

A giant glass bowl of condoms conveniently sat nearby on the coffee table. Lance reached in for one.

"Is that a Magnum XL?" asked Dredd.

"Nah," Lance shook his head. "Those are a bit too snug for a dude like me."

"Yeah, we can't buy condoms for the boyfriend at the drugstore," Sandra added. "I've got to order them online from a specialty company with custom sizes."

"This is the biggest one they sell," Lance bragged, but not dishonestly. "They call it the G31."

"Sounds like a nuclear missile," laughed the Dreddster. Sandra cracked up.

"Babe, I wanna make love, not war," Lance answered with a sly grin. "This ain't no weapon of mass destruction. I got me a weapon of mass seduction."

"So I've heard... So I've heard..."

Dredd did not need to elaborate further. Lance's reputation preceded him. The well-hung Don Juan had lured hundreds of size queens to his bed. And his relationship with Sandra only sped up the pace of his conquests. Lance's aggressively bisexual girlfriend proved an enthusiastic accomplice in his orgiastic debauchery.

"By the way, what exactly did you hear?" Lance inquired after their laughter died down. He sort of knew what the cam girl heard already but loved to hear a chick sing his praises.

"Don't answer him," his girlfriend teased. "His ego is bigger than his dick."

"Well," she finally ventured. "Someone told me Lance was sort of like the Grand Canyon or Mount Rushmore. It may require a long trip but you gotta visit at least once before you die."

Their guest spoke in jest but every joke had its kernel of truth. Without a doubt, highly desirable females crossed state lines to fuck Lance Leo. On paper, he may have just been a dumb bouncer at a strip club. But in the skin trade, the ladies treated him like a rock star. He had groupies coming after him.

"You hear that, Sandra," boasted Lance with a silly giggle. "My prick is monumental!" He tore open the wrapper to his G31 condom and suited himself up. Even after unrolling it all the way down his erection, he still had a couple inches of shaft exposed. But the G31 definitely beat the Magnum XL which often ruptured during a serious powerfuck.

With familiar ease, the ladykiller positioned himself between her legs and spread them wide open. Meanwhile, Sandra picked up the camera to film the action.

"You are so going to want this for posterity," she told the cam girl gleefully.

Dredd didn't laugh this time. The mood in the room had shifted. They were about to fuck. With his knees planted between her open thighs, Lance leaned down to kiss her. Up close with him, she marveled at his enormous build. His V-shaped torso was a wall of jacked and ripped muscle. It flared so wide that his shoulders blocked her field of vision and cast a giant looming shadow across the carpet.

Lance edged back a bit so they could gaze into each other's eyes. He closed in for a kiss but hovered for a beat. His hand gently angled her chin upward, positioning her mouth to his liking. He closed in further until his lips almost touched hers. Dredd closed her eyes and opened her mouth with anticipation.

His kiss was raw and raunchy, utterly masculine and thrillingly dominant. Lance's serpentine tongue undulated inside her mouth just like it had inside her pussy. At the same time, she felt his huge knob press against the tenuous seal of her outer labia.

"You ready for this, camgirl?" Lance inquired after ending their liplock.

"God, yes!" she gushed like a schoolgirl, desperate but cute.

"Just so you know, I can stop if you come too hard."

Dredd chuckled a bit but Lance didn't crack a smile for once. He wasn't joking.

"I ain't like other guys," he told her smugly.

With that, his hips pushed forward, wedging his knob into the jaws of her snatch. Dredd's back stiffened in response and she felt the walls of her pussy expanding. They opened to form an aching void deep inside her body. Dredd sort of understood what was happening to her vagina. She read in Cosmopolitan that a woman's cervix receded into her body when she became aroused. However, Dredd never noticed it before.

"You feel that hollowness inside you?" Lance whispered into her ear as he slowly inched himself deeper. "Your cervix is rising up to create more space in your vaginal canal for my big dick."

His audacious remark normally would have annoyed her. In the heat of the moment, however, Lance's swagger had the opposite effect. Dredd felt her walls throbbing with a lurid excitement. He talked the way she wanted a ladykiller to talk, the type of man who knew how to pleasure a woman senseless.

"Chicks tell me that it feels like a deep cavern, a cavern that only I can fill," he continued, almost reading her mind. "That's why they always invite me to bang them in their PornHub videos."

"Just shut up and fuck me," she smiled while pressing her finger to his lips to shush him. Lance closed in for another toe-curling kiss. She had trouble maintaining eye contact with him this time. Dredd was losing herself in a steamy fog of lust. Her entire world consisted of his magical tongue and cock thrusting themselves into her mouth and pussy.

He could feel her vaginal muscles rippling against his shaft as he sank his tool into her delightfully squishy interiors. The tension in her mouth slowly subsided as they kissed. Lance maintained a strong liplock with his lover. While the SEX took place between their hips, the SEDUCTION unfolded between their lips. An accomplished Don Juan had to master both arts to enchant a lady.

"Oh, my God!" suddenly gasped Dredd, breaking their kiss as her back popped into an arch. "I'm gonna come!"

While most guys barely rang her bell, Lance banged her gong. He touched places that never had been touched. Her pussy clamped down on his fuck club with startling force.

Lance slowly powered his tool in and out of her spasming hole for a few more strokes until every muscle in her body seized up. Dredd's eyeballs fluttered upwards and her mouth gaped open in a silent scream.

Silence. Lance knew that to be the sound of a true female orgasm. Like a flashing bolt of lightning, the peal of thunderous joy exploded a few seconds later. Sandra hovered over his shoulder with her camera, capturing the stunned expression on Dredd's face.

"Jesus Christ!" yelled the cam girl at the top of her lungs, her quivering limbs flailing erratically. Then her entire frame froze up again as another orgasm commandeered her senses.

"Come for me, girl," he snarled in her face. "Do it one more time."

The stallion-hung rakehell rammed himself deep and hard into her body, squeezing into places no man ever reached before. At the point of innermost penetration, he paused to admire the tattooed bombshell twist and shudder in endless waves of pleasure.

Lance wasn't going to lie to himself. Getting a hot cam girl to come that hard provided the ultimate ego-boost. From this day on, Dredd would measure the stud bouncer against every other guy she ever hooked up with and they all would come up short. Her pussy would burn with uncontrollable desire whenever she thought about the champion cocksman. And, without a doubt, Dredd would request him for more videos. That's how it worked with these amateur performers. They always had the perfect excuse to hook up with the sexual Olympian.

Sandra kept her camera trained on Dredd's visage, her eyes squeezed shut and mouth gaping open in a rictus of sensual bliss. The room went notably quiet as her climax peaked, save for the audible squelch of her boyfriend's dick cramming itself into her wet snatch. Finally, a low moan sounded in her larynx. It spiked in volume for an instant and then sputtered out. With that, her entire body collapsed in a limp heap.

"Cut!" Sandra called out. Dredd had blacked out.

The cam girl needed a few seconds to register what happened. The last thing she remembered was a massive headrush. When Dredd opened her eyes, everything looked blurry. Sandra came into view with her bottle of Evian. She held the bottle up to Dredd's lips and poured the contents into her open mouth. The cam girl feebly swallowed the liquid.

"Now you see why I keep him around?" joked Sandra.

"Holy fuck," panted the cam girl, still recovering from her knockout crescendo.

"Why don't you take five, hon? I think I need a turn on my boyfriend's cock."

"Don't I get a say in this?" interjected Lance.

"Shut up," Sandra grinned while flipping him the bird. But she then curled her middle finger in a come-hither gesture.

Lance smiled back and slowly pulled out of Dredd. He was still hard as a rock. Sandra would be pleased and pleasing her meant everything to him. Able to bend the will of the most domineering alpha male with her pinky, the strip club diva made no secret of her expectations. Queen Kong liked her men large and erect. And her boyfriend happened to be the biggest and the best.

Sandra lay down beside the camgirl on the carpet and spread her legs. Lance practically sprang on top of her. In a flash, their mouth fused together in a frenzied duel of tongues as he positioned his prong at the mouth of her wet cleft.

"Hey, babe," he murmured, breaking their kiss. "You ready for Lance Leo's throbbing anaconda of love?"

"Maybe," she giggled. "But could you call your junk something less ridiculous?"

"Nope," he chuckled before resuming their kiss.

Sandra may have been right. 'Anaconda' sounded a little bombastic. But 'dick' seemed too generic. Every guy had a dick. As for 'penis,' that felt downright insignificant...

"Oh, fuck," Lance moaned in a breathless baritone as he sank his tool into her wet gash. "You've got the perfect pussy, babe."

"I do, don't I?" she winked.

Lance took his time, slowly filling up her every inner inch. When the teen stud plunged in balls deep, he held still for a beat and let his girlfriend feel his full size.

The first time Lance fucked Sandra had been a revelation. While he usually bottomed out in even the biggest size queens around nine inches, Sandra could take the whole thing. As the tip of his prick pressed into the deepest part of his lover's posterior fornix, Lance luxuriated in the flawless fit of his girlfriend's vagina. It felt as though a millimeter more would have been too much for her and a millimeter less would have been too little.

Ever so slowly, he withdrew an inch but then suddenly pushed himself all the way back inside. Sandra's face contorted with a choking gasp of raw bliss. That sound blew his mind. Of all the hundreds of chicks he banged, the ladykiller never encountered a stronger woman than Sandra Kong. The headstrong diva was smarter than him and always got her way. The only place where he could subdue this goddess was the boudoir.

"You digging that anaconda, babe?" he moaned into her ear with gloating provocation.

Sandra couldn't muster a decent retort. Her brain was melting. Sinking her nails into his broad shoulders, she held on tight as a familiar but delightful tension coiled in her belly before flying apart in a shattering display of force. And her lover wasn't done. Not by a long shot. Knowing exactly where to hit her A-spot, the sexual virtuoso sustained and intensified her climax with well-aimed strokes. Lance mastered her body like no other man she had ever known.

But, finally, there came the moment when she feebly cried, "Stop, stop... I can't come anymore."

Sandra's admission evoked a triumphant grin from her rogue lover.

"FUCK YEAH!" boomed Lance before pompously thumping his chest with his fists like Tarzan. Dredd noted his gleeful display with a hint of disbelief. On the other hand, Sandra seemed resigned to it. She knew what drove him...

A he-man like Lance Leo could affirm his masculinity in a multitude of ways. He had a reputation as the toughest bouncer in Peoria County. His musclebound physique won him bodybuilding trophies. And every stripper in Illinois wanted a ride on his ten-and-a-half inch cock. But, for him, the pinnacle of masculine prestige was giving Queen Kong the big 'O.' She, who came for no man, came for him.