All Comments on 'When Losing is Winning'

by ShowTime8

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Overall your writing is good, but I couldnt get into this story. There was too much back and forth time jumping. It made it distracting.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 3 years ago

You did a good job of writing a perfectly unbelievable story. What world do you live in that accepts this kind of bullshit action by husbands or even lovers so stupid as to fuck the wife right in front of a clearly reluctant husband. In the real world, that kind of crap gets you at least a baseball bat alongside the head--a man with his dick inside a woman is in NO position to defend himself.

The way I see it the writing deserves 5 stars, the story 2, so I vote 3***. cd

hotpussiehotpussieabout 3 years ago

i don;t think much of this, she making sarcastic remarks humiliating hubby while fucking some other guys cock

Oh that's good, Bennie," she screamed. "He's deep in my pussy. You could see his big tool, right?"

Clarissa leaned back to whisper in my ear again. "You want to take Bennie's place? You want to be my man to satisfy me when Bennie can't?"

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 3 years ago

This was totally ridiculous.Why would a guy want a hot wife like that and deal with a cuckold like that? She ruined the entire story with her humiliating talk and rude language against her own husband. He should go home and leave her scuzzy fat ass at the gym. Wonder if he would get anything for her if he tried to give her away or get away from her.

trandall9991trandall9991about 3 years ago

Obviously written by a man hating woman. Sure wish this site had more different stories than cuckold stories.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

This was written by a man hating everyone, especially the LW readers.

BBCuckfanBBCuckfanabout 3 years ago

Good start, hope you continue with another hot chapter. Clarissa needs to feed hubby a nice big creampie from her sloppy pussy after fucking all night long in her marital bed. Bennie can sleep in the guest room and clarissa can move her lover in the master bedroom. Five stars 😋

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Maybe you have time to explain what is supposed to be exciting about fucking another man's wife who also has sex with many others? I just think it's like when he's rummaging in his neighbour's garbage can for something usable! And such women aren't more than garbage cans, are they?

tralan69ertralan69erabout 3 years ago

It's difficult for me to understand why some readers come here to read stories, and become critics, judges and moralists after finishing reading them. The stories here are free stories. They are not literary master pieces, although some of the Literotica authors could be professional writers. Others are not, but they offer their stories here for free. I hate those people who with their sharp comments discourage some author from publishing here. If somebody doesn't like some particular type of stories, skip them. There is no need to be vulgar and judgmental with authors just because we disagree with their fantasies. HELLO, THESE ARE NOT REAL LIFE STORIES, BUT FANTASIES. Stop harassing authors!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous