When Losing is Winning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Failing to hit the button, Clarissa grabbed her shirt, twisted it into rope and strung it down her crotch and between our legs. She clamped her thighs tight on the towel and pumped her hips harder. She yanked on the loose end of the towel in her fists as it was caught in her groin to stimulate her clit.

"Oh that's good, Bennie," she screamed. "He's deep in my pussy. You could see his big tool, right?"

Bennie stood grasping his hands together in a ball before his crotch. He hung his head but nodded.

"Oh, that's good," she continued. "But he's not going to get me off. Bennie, I need you to get down and lick my clit."

"No," he whimpered.

"What did you say?" Clarissa snapped at him. "Do you want to fuck me this week?"

"Yes," he cried. "I want to fuck you."

"Then come over here and get me off. You lick my clit and make me cum and I'll let you fuck me."

Clarissa released the towel and spread her legs, pushing my knees apart. Bennie took a kneeling position before her. I think he was probably licking her but I couldn't tell.

Clarissa leaned her head back to whisper in my ear. "Is he bumping you?"

"No," I grunted. She was taking all of my oxygen by leaning on me.

"That's good," she kept going. "He's learned to be more careful."

Then she spoke louder to Bennie, "That's it, there. Go faster on my clit."

Clarissa's fucking was good but she wasn't going to make me cum like this. She was going too slowly and the condom dulled the sensation.

Clarissa leaned back to whisper in my ear again. "You want to take Bennie's place? You want to be my man to satisfy me when Bennie can't?"

I told her, "Fuck this shit." I wrapped my arms around the front of her chest, pinning her hands on her abdomen, and I rolled the two of us on our side across the couch. Bennie fell back out of the way.

As I rolled over on top of her, I sunk my dick balls deep in her cunt. "This will satisfy you.' I hammered her mercilessly in a doggie position.

"Oh, oh," she moaned. "That's good. God, Bennie, he's pounding my pussy."

It was a lot better than what she had been doing. I could get a good stroke and she was clamping tight with her muscles. I felt the orgasm coming on.

I growled, "Next time I'm going to lay you across your marital bed, rip off the condom and fill your cunt with spunk."

"Don't stop," she said. She moaned and clenched as I reached my release and shot my spunk. Her pussy clenched tight and rolled in waves from the base of my cock up to the swollen head, milking the cum from my balls. I held her like that and made sure to unload it all. Although I had her pinned on the couch, her pussy clamped tight on my dick and controlled us.

When I was satisfied, I released her and said, "I was serious. Next time I'm going to dump in you bareback."

"We'll see if there's a next time," she answered. "Bennie's learned to take my needs seriously. I love him for that. We understand each other. You shouldn't get your expectations too high."

"I fucked you like you haven't been fucked before. You came on my dick and not from Bennie licking your clit." I stroked the back of her head and she caressed my hand within both of hers. She kissed my hand.

She shared, "I'm not a virgin, you know."

"Was that the biggest dick you've ever had? Bet I touched you where you haven't been touched before." I made sure to speak up so Bennie could hear me as he sat on the floor with his head in his hands.

She rolled back and I was sandwiched between her and the couch again. She said, "You're a big boy. Not the biggest I've had."

"Oh, you have been around then."

"Does it bother you?" A tinge of disappointment flashed across her face. "I'm right. You won't satisfy me like Bennie can. Right, Bennie? Bennie, since you didn't finish, why don't you come over and clean me up?"

It was clear when Bennie's body shook that he heard her but he didn't lift his head or move from his sitting position.

I told her, "It'll grow on you and the next time you're going to cum even harder."

"It was good," she agreed. "You did make me cum and not every guy can do that. I can see going another round with you."

Clarissa lifted her hips and disengaged from my penis. My heart sunk for the want of her warm, squishy quim. She lifted one foot up on the arm of the couch and presented her pussy to Bennie's approaching mouth. As Bennie licked around her vulva, Clarissa leaned back on me again, partly holding me in place where I'd watch.

She whispered in my ear, "It was very good the way your big dick swelled inside my cunt, but I relish Bennie loving my clit and finishing. It's our little thing. I hope you understand."

I answered, "You'll learn to love my hot spunk flooding your pussy and that will be better. I've never had a woman that didn't beg for it again."

She held my head to her face the same way she held Bennie's face on her pussy and moaned to me. She kissed my ear. She said, "We'll try again some time and we'll see. But you know what they say. You win some, you lose some."

12