All Comments on 'When Love and Hate Collide'

by Kiki_Goodman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Baldy74Baldy74about 3 years ago

Well John is a lot more forgiving than me. If a woman killed my child without even bothering to let me know there's no way in the world I'd forgive her. John came across as quite weak, was sad he couldn't find someone else in all those years. And the families were just horrible people.

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Setup

Good ole Johnboy will be setup as a cockold in the future. Maybe you'll share that story with us.

nestorb30nestorb30about 3 years ago

Wait she had an abortion without telling him , which is her right, but then he goes back to her? How spineless is this guy. The fact that he even speaks to her is an accomplishment . As for the family, what a nest of delusional vipers. Encourage her to abort the fetus and then cheat on him to make it easier. Yet somehow this was for their own good? I thought this was a romance, not Sci-Fi/Fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The story start right and then has some points that are good. Then a nice ending.

But the problem lies in the fact that that is all. Nothing more. No struggle where it should be.

Nothing where charater and plot should be. This is a oultline for a nice story not a final product.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984about 3 years ago

Was missing in some key points but still a decent setup to more stories. Needs continuing. Though his and her family defiantly need to be kept very far away. His sister sounds like she needed to develop a sponge and away from the family.

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionabout 3 years ago

The story is about love and forgiveness. Even the best of humanity makes mistakes. Real life isn’t always like this, but one can choose to have hope. I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thers is no way thatthis playsout happily ever after. She will always be under pressure from her agent, producers and others in the high end entertainment business. Get a good post-nup John. Trust but verify. Never contact any former femily members. They will only "help" you back into misery.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

I gave 5 stars. This was a tough story for me to read. Was hoping all along that it had a satisfactory ending (for me). So yes, the ending was good, thanks.

Ex-wife pulled a similar stunt on me many, many years ago. Not going to get into it here, but needless to say, she is my EX-WIFE. She died recently, but because of my poor health, I am not able to visit her grave site where I could piss on her grave.

Like all of your stories (so far). Keep up the good work.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Excellent story! I thought I'd skip it and now I'm glad I didn't. Too much hate and cheating and weird shit goes on in this world and it's good to read a good love story once and again! Thank you. 5 BIG FAT BLAZING STARS!

Maximus53Maximus53over 1 year ago

I don’t know… I just can’t see a man just getting over such a major betrayal like that. The fact that she never even tried to explain and just left is not something a man will get over. The fact that he just swallows all his anger and sacrifices his pride while she never really has to give up anything. He loses an unborn kid, his relationship with his family and twin sister and she suffers no consequences really for her actions is not really believable. It is unbelievable that after she leaves him hours after they hook-up with no way of contact and he would give up everything to be with her. It would have shown that she still picked her career over their love, especially so soon after the catastrophe bombshell that everyone was conspiring behind his back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, their families were such bastards, especially Tamarah that bitch!! With the exception of his twin, it's best they keep away from those selfish toxic bastards who are family!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKiki_Goodman@Kiki_Goodman
Just a simple woman with a curious side. I like to explore all different types of topics and see where that takes me. I try to have an open mind about all things but that doesn't mean I'm into everything! ;-) I thought I would give Literotica a go and try to get back in the...