All Comments on 'When Love Takes Over Ch. 06'

by fuzzyNOLA

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
canndcanndalmost 9 years ago

the plot thickens. glad Reed did the right thing. Should he be keeping in touch or visiting if he wants to rekindle things? Maybe he didn't count on Mr. ex-navy hottie neighbor getting in the way. I admire Reed giving him room, but maybe he wants to try to see him and work on things a bit?

avidreadravidreadralmost 9 years ago

Aha, a plot twist. Looking forward to more.

dairetodairetoalmost 9 years ago
This just got even more interesting

Nice twist. Looking forward to more

HeifelHeifelalmost 9 years ago

I like the little twist here :-) keep it coming..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That is a great chapter, a lot happened. Wish I could read the next right now.

wishiwere1wishiwere1almost 9 years ago
WOO HOO

I absolutely love this series! I was thrilled to see the new options Brandon is contemplating..

Can't wait the next installment!

aclassyladyaclassyladyalmost 9 years ago
plot twist

To say you have given your reader a good plot twist to the story is very interesting. I am looking forward to the next saga of this story. It gives Brandon the choices he needs in his life. I still would be iffy of Reed, but Chance is another option in this hopefully too. Please keep going with this wonderfully interesting story.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIalmost 9 years ago
I am happy again!

I was on pins and needles thinking Brandon was going to go back to that asshole Reed. Serves Reed damn right that his boy toy was not the real deal. I am so ecstatic that there is potentially someone for B....a down home, country, military man at that too. Brandon has a "CHANCE" at happiness. The hope is back...lol Keep it coming...maybe Brandon and Chance can break in the new mattress.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wowser

Each and every chapter is worth the wait....wish it was a book because I would stay up all night reading it through! I am still happily team Reed with this chapter showing great depth in both our men. I love how Brandon is able to self analyze and regroup. I snort laughed over the man bun and poncho!!!! And found his use of booze, laughter and projects as his way to distance sadly insightful. And Reed achingly able to realize what he threw away, well, that made me sigh. Chance might be an interesting plot twist but I am still hopeful our gents find their new path back to each other.

LLAPLLAPalmost 9 years ago
Great series!

I only found it today and could read the 6 chapters in one go. Absolutely wonderful how you managed to tell Reed and Brandon's time together with flashbacks. Very realistic dialogues and a great way of adding the right amount of details about the different locations, people and Brandon's thoughts and feelings to keep the story interesting and captivating.

At the end of chapter 5, I thought that it would be OK if Reed and Brandon got back together. But now, with Chance in the picture, I have to admit that I did not like what Reed said about Brandon when they broke up. I had the impression at the time that Reed might have "settled" for Brandon because he liked being idolized by Brandon, but apparently, Reed couldn't even tell what loving someone really means (his answer when asked about whether he's in love with John is quite telling).

As things are now, I'm cheering for Chance and Brandon! Apparently Chance has protected Brandon all through highschool. Hello! Is that adorable or what!?

But no matter how you'll end this story, I'm sure you'll find the best ending for your characters ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Reed was quite selfish

As I read about Brandon leaving with no property, no share of the business and not much money, I thought how could Reed use him like that? His success I'm property began (and continued) because of Brandon's talent and hard work in restoring those houses. It's shocking that he only realised this once he was on his own. I wonder when both of them will realise that Brandon disconnected because he was trying to please Reed-his appearance, the work he did, the places they lived and the people with whom they socialised. If Brandon considers a reconciliation, I hope he stands up for the life he wants to live, and not let it be dictated by Reed.

judojonjudojonalmost 9 years ago

Just read your while story. I liked the way it started out and the way it showed the true road a relationship takes. Do hope that Brandon will take Reed back. I see gay relationships as never being true to one another. Not that in my mound that they can't be. Just something i have never seen.But do so long for . Good job and would like to see where you take this story Thanks John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
temptation

I loved the storie. Line read the 6 chapters where is the rest of the story .I need to know if Brandon slept with chance. And does he go back to Reece.

dnsontndnsontnabout 3 years ago

Keep reading, folks, if you're lucky enough to have read this far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous