When Master met the Ex

Story Info
Christine's ex drops by.
2.6k words
3.89
1.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chrissiej
chrissiej
26 Followers

When Master Met the Ex

It was a pretty standard Thursday afternoon when my ex (Angela) sent me an SMS. She was in the area and would I mind if she dropped by for a chat on her way back down the M1. I was OK with it as I didn't have anything planned and Master hadn't said that he was going to come around. My calls were due to finish at 5pm so I suggested anytime after that. That last call was not really anything to do with me or my team, but I had to listen in in case they made any decisions that would lead to procurement issues.

In the end the call finished at 5.15 with a whole host of crap for my team to deal with the following week! I was just finishing writing up my notes and composing an email for my manager when the doorbell rang. Cursing the interruption, I finished the sentence and headed downstairs from the spare bedroom (where I had setup my 'home office') to the front door.

On opening the front door I found Angela stood there with an unreadable look on her face, "Hi," she said.

"Hullo", I replied guardedly, not knowing where this was headed.

"Err.. please come on in," I offered and stepped aside as she come into the hallway.

She was dressed in a black trouser suit, black high heels, black tights or pop socks and had her hair up in a strict bun. It looked like she had lost weight. She stood looking at me expectantly.

"So how have you been?" she asked as she looked around, "This looks nice. A bit small but nice and tidy."

"It's OK until I buy something," I replied, "Come on through."

I walked into the living room and she followed close behind me.

"Can I get you a tea, coffee, something else?" I asked haltingly.

"A coffee would be nice," she said, "It's a long drive back to Guildford from here."

I nodded and headed into the kitchen leaving her to look around. After a few minutes I returned to find her sat on the sofa thumbing through the latest copy of What HiFi magazine.

"Still into your music then?" she asked as I placed the coffee on the table in front of her.

"Yeah," I replied awkwardly taking the armchair nearby.

There was a long uncomfortable silence as she took a couple of sips from her coffee as I sipped my tea, before she put it back down and regarded me quizzically.

"So..", she said.

"So...How's work?" I replied, hoping to keep the conversation on neutral subjects, "Busy?"

"Up and down," she replied, "As usual. Lots of client calls, some sales, some pushbacks and lots of freebies."

"Same as it ever was then," I offered.

She looked down and regarded her manicured nails, "Yep. Same as it ever was."

"How's your love life?" she asked, looking back at me.

"Up and down," I replied, "Lots of calls, some pushbacks and some freebies. How's yours?"

She threw her head back and laughed in a relaxed fashion as the tension broke, "Ha ha. Touche. It's dead as a very dead thing since you left."

I looked down at my feet, "Sorry about that."

"Well," she said, "It is what it is. Right?"

"Right," I said quietly.

"So what was it?" she asked, leaning forward, "Why couldn't you talk to me about...it..about, you know, your 'thing'?"

"My 'thing'?", I shot back defensively, "If I'd said 'Hi darling. Would you mind if a put on a dress and stockings and fucked the postman?' over breakfast? I doubt that would have gone down well."

"Oh fuck off," she threw back, "Maybe YOU should have told me about this shit before you agreed to come for dinner that first time. Maybe YOU should have told me that before I sucked your fucking pathetic cock! Maybe YOU should have explained that before we'd shared our lives for two fucking years!"

She had a point.

I sighed and sat back defeated, "It is what it is," I shrugged.

She picked up her coffee and took a few more sips before she sneered sarcastically, "So have you found yourself?"

Just as I was about to respond, I heard the front door open and close, and as we both turned our heads to the sound, Peter stepped into the living room.

"Well Hello," he said with a broad smile, "Am I intruding?"

I stood as Angela looked up at Master with a bewildered expression.

"Hi Peter. This is Angela, my ex. Angela, this is Peter. A good friend of mine"

"Ah so this is Angela," said Master as he offered an outstretched hand, "I've heard a great deal about you."

"I wish I could say the same", Angela shot a withering look at me as she shook Master's offered hand, "I've heard nothing about you."

"I'm not surprised," replied Master taking Angela's hand in both of his while looking directly at me, "She's not one for opening up, is she?"

"She?" retorted Angela looking at me, "SHE?"

"Oh definitely SHE," asserted Master, "And she knows only too well that I am not simply 'Peter', I am her Master. Am I not Christine?"

I dropped my head and looked at my feet utterly despondent.

"Yes Master."

Master was still holding Angela's hand in both of his as he looked at her and continued, "Christine should have explained that I am her, how do I say, her dom, her Master. The one that she obeys and that she is my Sissy."

"You fucking pervert," cried Angela as she looked across at me with genuine disgust.

"Now now," said Master as he caressed Angela's hand, "Until she met me Christine didn't really know what she wanted, what she needed. Why don't you show Angela what you have under your clothes Christine?"

"Please Master," I pleaded, "Really?"

"Take off your clothes if you know what's good for you!" barked Master while still focusing his gaze on my ex.

I kept my head bowed as I took off my shoes, unbuttoned my shirt and took it off to reveal my camisole and bra. I then undid my belt and trousers before removing them to show that I was wearing a panty girdle and tan stockings.

"And what do you have under your girdle Sissy?" asked Master.

"A chastity cage Master," I replied dejectedly.

My Master continued the humilation, "And who has the keys Sissy?"

"You do Master," I said quietly.

"I do indeed", replied Master still looking at Angela intently while holding her hand.

"Let me get this straight," spat Angela looking back at Master, "He is wearing a girdle and stockings, you are his 'Master' and his tiny fucking cock is locked in a chastity cage? Are you serious?"

"Not quite," Master replied, "SHE is wearing a girdle and stockings, I am HER Master and HER tiny 'fucking' cock is locked into MY chastity cage. Shall we sit?"

Master guided Angela by the hand back onto the sofa and he sat down beside her.

"Christine. Get us a real drink and then go and get changed into something more appropriate while Angela and I talk this through."

"Yes Master."

I went into the kitchen and poured two large glasses of Chablis from the bottle in the fridge, then placed the glasses onto a tray and took the tray into the living room. I bowed my head and handed one glass to Angela and the other to Master. I then headed upstairs as Master and Angela started talking.

*******************************************************

By the time I returned downstairs, Master and Angela had almost finished the bottle of Chablis that they had brought into the living room in my absence. Angela had taken off her suit jacket to reveal a plain cream blouse and Master had his arm around her shoulders. She had draped her legs over Master's thighs and kicked off her shoes.

I was now dressed in a black cotton formal maid's uniform with its white apron and black open-toed, high heel shoes. This was how my Master preferred to see me while serving. My make up was subtly under-stated and I had fastened the anklet that read 'Sissy Maid' around my ankle.

I was wearing my 'Sissy' leather collar and had encircled my wrists and ankles in leather cuffs. I had rearranged my hair into a feminine sweep and fixed it in place with copious amounts of hair spray.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Angela, "I wish you had been my housemaid. My house could have been spotless! What else does he do?"

"SHE is OK at her domestic duties and her cooking is passable," my Master stated disparagingly, "She needs more training if you ask me. I'm talking to a maid academy about getting her formally trained."

"Have you had anything this evening?", he then asked Angela, "If not, what do you fancy?"

"I fancy a real man with a proper cock," she laughed, "Not a mincing Sissy. Though if you mean to eat, then I'll take anything right now. I'm starving."

Master started caressing Angela's nylon feet as I stood there, "What do you suggest for dinner Christine?"

"A stir fry Master? I have chicken and enough vegetables for that."

"What do you think Angie?" asked Master as he continued to caress Angela's feet, "I fancy pizza."

"Pizza would be good," replied Angela, "I'm not feeling 'stir fry' after tonight's revelations."

"Sort that out Christine. I'll have a diavolo and..."

"I'll have a calzone", added Angela before adding, "and more Chablis Sissy."

With a sinking heart I headed into the kitchen to open another bottle and call Georgio's for a delivery order.

********************************************************

"That was nice," said Angela as she wiped her hands on the napkin that I had just handed to her at her demand.

"It was," replied Master as he drained his glass, "Now time for desert!"

Master lifted Angela's legs back across his thighs and started kissing her as I looked on.

Angela threw her hands around Master's neck and kissed him back with eager lust.

They kissed for several minutes before they broke for air and Angela turned to look at me.

"Take all this crap away and get me a Baileys."

"I'll have a single malt," added Master before returning to their kisses.

By the time I had returned with their drinks, Angela had her hands down her open trousers and Master was sucking her nylon toes. Drink orders forgotten, Angela's eyes were closed and her head was thrown back in delight as she played with herself.

I was stuck speechless. This was not the evening that I had envisaged. This was not the way that I had imagined I would be approaching the weekend.

This was not how I ever pictured meeting my ex. I pictured myself being strong and showing her that I'd become a better and more fulfilled person.

"Fuck that feels good," she gasped as Master nibbled her toes and feet.

Master looked across at me and smiled as he toyed with Angela's feet before dropping his eyes and he returned to sucking and biting her nyloned toes.

"Jesus...I want some real fucking cock right now," said Angela as she threw her head from side to side and thrust her hands deeper into her panties frantically.

Master released her feet, leaned forward and yanked her trousers down to her knees to reveal her hands probing urgently in her wet, black, sheer panties and her hold up stockings.

"Oh!" she gasped in surprise.

Master grabbed her hands, threw them above her hear head as he powerfully flipped her onto one side and positioned himself behind her on the sofa.

Angela groaned as Master held her hands above her head with one hand, pulled her panties down with the other then started slapping her soaking wet pussy and pinching her clit.

"Fuck," she cried, "that feels so good. Slap me. Slap my pussy! Pinch my clit. Oh yes."

Master let go of her hands and looked across at me as he opened his trousers, released his hard cock then, taking hold of her hands once more, Master pushed himself into Angela.

Angela screamed with feral delight, "Fuck me, fuck me, oh god fuck me. Make me yours!" as Master pushed himself deep inside her from behind.

"Fuck me, oh God this feel so good. Take me. Take meeee...uhhhh", she cried as Master released her hands and pulled her head back with her hair.

"Was it ever this good with Sissy?" gasped Master as he pounded into her.

"Never. Never," she replied, "God I love this, fuck me! Take me!"

"Yeah...yeah...yeah....take it...take...my....cock," shouted Master as he fucked Angela deep and hard in a way that I never could.

"Fuck yes", Angela screamed as she climaxed and Master let go his load deep into her pussy.

"Yeah...yeah..Oh yeah...unhh ah", he grimaced as he came inside her.

I sank to my knees and dropped my head. At that very moment I knew without a doubt that which I had always suspected.

I was not capable of making anyone feel like that. I could never make anyone scream with unbridled lust and animal desire. I was not a real man like Master.

Watching that moment unfold before my very eyes was better yet more humiliating

than any porn I'd ever seen. Seeing and hearing it in person, I finally understood how a real man could make a woman scream in pure release and pleasure.

They continued kissing, legs and arms intertwined and semi naked as they calmed down.

Angela mumbled something about luggage and car keys between their gentle kisses and caresses.

Eventually Master raised his head to look at me.

"Go and fetch your Mistress's overnight bag and laptop from the boot of her car."

"The keys are in my handbag", she added, not bothering to look at me as she kissed Master's hands and fingers.

Getting up from the floor, I bowed my head to them as they returned to their kissing before I headed into the hallway.

As I opened the front door with Angela's car keys in my hand, Master called from the living room, "Make sure the Master bedroom is tidy and change the bedding as well Christine."

***************************************

By the time I had sorted out the Master bedroom and put fresh sheets and duvet cover on the bed, Master and Angela appeared on the upstairs landing; freshly filled nightcap glasses in their hands.

Master was dressed in only his trousers and Angela ('Should that be Mistress?' I thought) was down to her hold ups.

"What should we do with him?" questioned Mistress.

"SHE can stand out here on the landing until we need something," laughed Master.

Master led Mistress into the bedroom and closed the door.

*********************

It felt like an uncomfortably long time and, by the sounds of their love making, several of Mistress's climaxes later that Master opened the bedroom door.

My legs were aching even though I had, from time to time, sat down briefly or walked a few paces to ease the tension on my calves and heels.

"Take these down and bring us up two bottles of mineral water from the fridge. Then tidy up downstairs Christine," Master said as he handed me my nightwear.

"Leave your underwear on but change from your uniform into that," he gestured to the nylon negligee, "You can go to sleep on the sofa tonight and we'll see you for breakfast in the morning. Coffee, fruit juice, toast and poached eggs. 6.30am. and don't be late!"

chrissiej
chrissiej
26 Followers