When Maya's Mother Joined Us

Story Info
When Maya and I were done, entered her mother Riya.
3.1k words
4.49
14.4k
15
0

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around ten o'clock in the night when Maya's mother returned. Riya was in her mid forties but she looked much younger than that. Sensing the circumstances I suggested that she too stay at my place for the night along with Mayaz as its too late for them to get back home in the heavy rain. She too was obliged rather thankfully. Riya too was a victim of heavy raining and her clothes were wet. She too has worn a saree to work.

"Thank you so much Alisha." Riya said. "But we can't bother you any further."

"No, please Riya. You won't bother me. Stay here for the night and we'll go back tomorrow morning." I was just wondering being with both the mother and daughter together tonight

I got Riya a dry towel and a nightie. I was really excited about what might happen this evening. Riya went straight into the bathroom. In a few minutes, Riya came out in the nightie. I could see the shape of her boobs and her curves were amazing inside the clothing. She had a very sexy figure and her legs seemed to be perfectly toned just like her young daughter.

She looked at me and gave a very sweet smile. "I hope you don't mind me staying like this Alisha."

"No, of course not. Not at all."

Maya had already worn her nightwear and was seated on my bed. Apparently, both the ladies had nothing beneath their nightgowns, as I was certain Maya has nothing and probably Riya too I guess. I could not wait for the night to begin but I was clueless how to initiate, especially with mother and daughter being together. 

In a while, dinner was served. Maya and Riya were eating and talking. They were looking great together. After dinner, we settled down and started watching some movies. I was feeling horny and the way my nipples were poking through my night gown and my wet panties were getting more wet. I was thinking about a plan to make love to them but could not decide what to do next. Especially I didn't want Riya know what had happened between Maya and I sometime ago.

I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I was thinking a lot and my panties were wet. I decided not to wear panties any longer and kept them inside the drawer while coming back. 

I stepped into the room, and both were still sitting on the bed. I had a plan. I went to the window and started opening the shutters.

"Alisha, what are you doing? Its very dark outside and the wind is so cold." Riya said.

"Yes. Yes. I just want to feel the fresh air. It's ok."

I went towards the bed and I switched on a small dim light and kept it aside.

"Riya, you have such a good figure. You should be in the movies or maybe modelling. I would like to have that." I was complimenting her, while I was slowly sitting on the bed.

"No, not at all. I have never thought about that." She replied.

"No Riya, you are beautiful."

I put my hand on her thighs and was feeling her toned thighs. "Oh my god, you have such good legs. They are so toned. Have you ever done aerobics?"

"Nope. Actually, I have started yoga recently."

"Oh, wow." I replied. "You must teach me that."

I was gently caressing her thighs inadvertently. Riya was a bit surprised and she looked at me and also looked at Maya. But she didn't say anything.

I got closer to her, and was caressing her arms and shoulders. "These are really good too. You should come for a swim with me sometime. What do you think?"

"Umm..I haven't done swimming in a long time. It'll be a nice idea, I guess."

"That would be great."

I was feeling a little embarrassed, and I felt that Riya must be wondering what the hell I am doing. I was just caressing her body and my hand was going up and down. I got a little closer to her and kept my hand on her shoulder and was running my hands all over her shoulders and arms.

"You seem tensed a little Riya, perhaps a little tired of working late today?" I asked with my hands on her shoulders.

"Yes, I guess so." She replied.

"You'll have to be relaxed a little and be comfortable." I said. "Why don't you lay down here a little. That will be better and I'll massage your shoulders a bit to relieve the tension "

"Oh, that will be nice. Thank you."

She laid down on the bed on her tummy, with her legs slightly apart. She seemed a little nervous.

"Don't be afraid. Maya, you too join. Let's give Riya a massage " I was telling her.

I asked Maya to keep her hands on her mother's feet and massage them. Maya did the same and was massaging her mother's feet. I was sitting near Riya's head.

"So, where does it hurt?" I asked Riya.

"Just a little here and there." She said pointing towards her neck and shoulders.

"Ok."

I started massaging her shoulders and I was caressing her arms. She was relaxing a little bit. Then, I went a little down and was massaging her lower back. Slowly, my hands were moving up and down on her back and was reaching just a little below her ass. My heart was beating really fast. I was just hoping that they both enjoy what was happening.

I was running my hands up and down her back. Then, I reached a little further down and started massaging her butt over the nightie. I could sense that Riya was not objecting and was enjoying it a bit. Maya was still doing Riya's calves.

"Your skin is really smooth. I'm really impressed." I was telling Riya.

"Thank you. Actually, it is not that much. You are really nice." She replied.

I moved up again and pressed her shoulders and neck a little more. My hand reached just a little below her neck and my fingers were gently caressing the area around her neck and back. Then, slowly, my hands moved down and were gently caressing her upper arm.

I could sense that she was relaxing. Her breathing was becoming a little faster. Then, I went down again, this time I slipped my hand inside her nightgown, slightly slipping down one of the straps from her shoulders. Riya gasped a little as she realized what I was doing.

I whispered to her ears. "Shh... It's ok. I'm just massaging you a bit."

"But.."

"No, its okay. Trust me. You need to be relaxed."

My hand was rubbing her naked back and her bare shoulders. My heart was racing and my pussy was getting wetter and wetter. I was getting aroused and horny.

Maya too was now caressing her mother's bare back and arms. Maya's hands were now roaming on her mother's upper arms and back.

I was sitting on her lower back and I was running my hand over her bare back.

Then I slipped down the other strap of her nightie and almost made her back bare above waist. Maya was still caressing her mother's upper body.

I was massaging her back a little and then, I slid my hands inside the waist band of her nightie and started massaging her sides. I was moving slowly down. I could feel her breathing getting heavier. I then moved up, this time sliding the nightie further down her back. She didn't stop me.

Now, her entire upper back was bare. Her ass was still covered by the nightie. I started running my hands up and down her back again. My pussy was dripping wet and I could sense Riya's pussy was too.

Riya's legs were now slightly apart. I slipped my hand underneath her waist and was touching her naked sides.

I was getting bolder.

I got up and sat on her legs and was massaging her bare back. Riya was lying on her tummy and her head was resting on the pillow. She didn't even bother to look back and she was just enjoying the massage.

"How does it feel?" I asked her.

"It's great, really good."

"I'm glad. This is going to feel even better."

I was running my hand all over her back and her bare arms. Then, I reached down and put my hands under her stomach and was caressing her belly button and her bare midriff.

Riya gasped and moaned. "Umm...what are you doing."

"Shh... Relax. Just trust me."

My hands were going up and down her waist and was now going a little lower.

"Do you like this, Riya?"

"Yeah. It's really nice."

"It's going to feel even nicer, soon."

My hands were going further down, and my palms were just a few inches away from her butt. Riya was breathing a little faster.

My palms were running up and down her back and was now caressing the top of her ass. My fingers were brushing against the sides of her ass, and I was slowly sliding my fingers under the waistband of her nightie.

Riya was not resisting and she was getting hornier and was enjoying the moment.

Then, I moved my hand to her ass and started caressing her cheeks. Maya was sitting on the other side and her hands were running on her mother's sides.

I slipped my hand further down inside her waistband and was now cupping her bare ass and was squeezing them a little.

"What are you doing?" Riya gasped.

"Shh... You need to be relaxed, Riya."

"But, not like this." She protested and stared at Maya.

"Trust me, Riya. You'll feel really good."

My hands were going further down and was caressing her inner thighs. My pussy was getting wetter. I could feel Riya was not objecting.

Riya didn't utter a word. I pulled her nightie a little more down, and her entire ass was bare. Maya was watching her mother eagerly still caressing her back. I could see her other arm brushing against her pubes over her nightie.

I continued massaging her ass and was pulling her nightie further down. Riya didn't protest. My hands were now cupping her bare cheeks and was squeezing them.

My hands were caressing the outer thighs and was going a little further inside.

I then spread her legs a little more and was now touching her inner thighs.

"No. Not like this." Riya gasped.

"Come on. You'll feel really nice, Riya."

She was not resisting, rather she was getting hornier and her pussy was dripping wet.

I was going a little further up, and was caressing the outer lips of her pussy.

"Relax Riya. Just enjoy."

I was running my fingers over her pussy. Riya was not protesting, rather enjoying it a bit.

I then inserted a finger in her pussy.

"Ahh..."

"Relax."

"But Maya is here."

"It's ok. She's a big girl."

I continued rubbing her pussy. Her juices were flowing and she was really wet.

I moved up and got between her legs and spread them a little. Meanwhile Maya hugged Riya from behind her bare back, embracing her.

"Maya. No. We shouldn't be doing this. Alisha, please. Not in front of my daughter."

"Relax Riya. Enjoy this."

I was running my hand on her legs and her ass.

By now, Maya too have gotten bold, she turned Riya slightly by holding her face and started kissing her. Riya was getting hornier and was starting to enjoy.

Riya's pussy was now dripping wet. Maya was running her hand all over her mother's chest and was playing with her breasts and nipples. Riya too has started obliging.

My hand was now reaching between her cheeks and was brushing against her anus.

"Alisha, stop."

"Come on. Don't be shy. Enjoy yourself."

"But, it's embarrassing. Please."

"Trust me, you'll love this. Just enjoy."

Maya was now pinching and rolling her nipples.

"Maya, No. We shouldn't."

"Just enjoy it, mom. Relax."

Maya kissed her again and was rubbing her nipples.

Riya was starting to get into it.

"Come on, let's go further. You'll feel so nice."

Riya was still hesitant.

"Don't worry. It will feel really good. Let's take this off."

I pulled her nightie a little further down, and now, she was naked. Maya was still caressing her and her mother.

I started caressing her inner thighs and then ran my hands all over her inner thighs. I then inserted a finger into her pussy.

"Ahh..."

I began to thrust my fingers in and out, while Maya was pinching her nipples. Riya's breath was becoming a little faster.

As she was enjoying, I inserted another finger into her pussy.

"Oh god."

"Feels nice, doesn't it?"

"Ohh..Yeah."

"Now, relax."

Riya was starting to enjoy it.

"Now, this is going to feel even better."

"Ohh..."

"You'll love this, trust me."

I started running my fingers all over her anus.

"Relax. Enjoy it."

"But.."

"Trust me. It will feel so good."

I started inserting my finger into her anus.

"Ohh.."

I continued thrusting my fingers in and out.

"Ohh god. I can't."

"You're doing great. Just relax. Enjoy it."

"Ohh..yeah."

"Come on. Let's go a little further."

"Alisha.."

I inserted a second finger into her anus.

"Ohh."

I was now thrusting both the fingers in and out, while Maya was fondling her tits and pinching her nipples.

Riya was enjoying it, her juices were dripping and her pussy was getting wet.

"How does it feel?"

"It's great. Ohh.."

"Just relax."

She was about to burst. And there you go, she exploded, cumming vigorously.

"Ohh. God. Yeah."

"That's it. Enjoy."

She was cumming and panting heavily.

"Wow. That was amazing."

"I told you. Wasn't it great?"

"Yes. It was great."

She was holding Maya tight who has on top of Riya, above waist. Maya was hugging her mother from behind and was rubbing her nipples.

"Are you sure you've never done anything like this before?"

"No, not at all."

"Well, that was awesome."

I got between her legs and was gently caressing her.

"I think it's time for you to return the favour to us."

"What? You mean."

"Yes, just like we did for you. Let's start with the little girl here."

"But.."

"Don't worry. It'll feel great. We'll just go step by step."

"But.."

"It'll feel amazing. Just trust me."

I pulled the nightie off Maya and she was now stark naked.

"What are you doing."

"Come on. Let's begin."

I made Maya sit in front of her mother.

"Here. Take your daughter's boobs into your mouth. Play with her."

"No, it's embarrassing. Not in front of my daughter, please."

"Don't worry. Just start sucking her."

"Alisha.."

"Come on. You'll feel good."

"But, how can I do this. She's my own daughter."

"Come on. Suck her."

I made Maya sit down, and put her boobs into her mother's mouth.

"Start licking them. Play with them."

"But.."

"Come on. Just enjoy. Maya will love this."

Maya was getting aroused.

Riya was hesitating, but she started sucking her daughter's nipples and was pinching them.

"Yeah, that's it. Just like this."

"Now, this is going to feel really good."

"Come on. Kiss her."

"Alisha..."

"Come on. Kiss her. You'll love this."

"But.."

"Just kiss her. You'll feel good. Come on."

I pulled Riya's face and made her kiss Maya. Maya was eagerly kissing her mother and was rubbing her breasts.

"This is so good. You're doing great."

Riya was reluctant but she was getting into it.

"This is amazing. This is really hot."

"Come on. Kiss her. Suck her nipples."

"Come on, let's go even further."

"Now, Maya, straddle your mother's face."

"But..."

"It's okay. Come on. Straddle her."

"Mom.."

"Come on. Let your mother lick your pussy."

"Alisha.."

"Come on, don't be shy. Just sit on her."

"It's embarrassing."

"Come on. Sit."

Maya was a bit hesitant, but she started straddling her mother's face.

"Now, lick her. Lick her pussy."

"But.."

"You'll love it. Just start."

I made Maya lean forward and was sucking her tits. Riya was still a little hesitant, but she started licking her daughter's pussy.

"This is amazing. This is so hot."

Maya was starting to enjoy, and her juices were flowing. I gently started rubbing from behind Maya's ass crack.

Riya was licking her pussy and I was rubbing Maya's ass.

"Ohh. God. Yeah."

"Does it feel good, Maya?"

"Yeah. It's so good."

Maya was enjoying. Her mother licking her pussy.

"Ohh. It's so good."

Riya was licking her daughter's pussy.

"Ohh yeah. Mom, it feels great."

Maya's juices were flowing, and Riya was licking them.

"Ohh god. It's so good. Mom. Yeah."

"Ohh. It's so good. Ahh."

"Come on. Let's go further."

"Now, finger her."

"Ohh. Yeah."

"Come on. Stick your finger inside."

"Yeah."

"It will feel really good. Stick your finger in."

"Ohh yeah. Mom, it feels amazing."

"You like this, Maya? Do you like your mom sticking her fingers in your pussy?"

"Yeah. It's amazing. Ohh. It's so good."

Meanwhile I took my nightie too and became naked as the other two.

I got closer and started rubbing my nipples against Maya's back. Maya was panting and moaning.

"Ohh. It's so good. Aahh."

"Do you like it, Maya? Do you like your mom fingering you?"

"Yeah. It's so good. I love it. Ohh."

"Tell her. Tell her how much you like it."

"Mom, it's amazing. Ohh."

"Tell her."

"Mom. It's amazing. Ahh."

"It's okay, Maya. I love it. I love doing this to you."

"Ohh. God. Mom. It's so good. I love it."

"I love making you feel good."

"It's so good, mom. It's so good. I love you."

"I love you too, Maya."

"It's so good. Ahh."

"Come on". Screamed Maya and let out all her juices in in one go.

"That's it. That's it. That was amazing."

Maya was exhausted. I was running my hands all over her body.

"You are such a sweet little girl, Maya"

"Thank you."

"You like your mom's touch, don't you?"

"Yeah. I do. It was amazing."

"You like your mother touching you?"

"Yes, it's amazing."

"You like it, don't you? You like your mom playing with your little body."

"Yes, I love it."

"You're such a sexy little girl, Maya."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now, I think it's time for you and your mother to repay the favour to me."

And there you go. They both made sure every bit of my juices let out of my system for the next ten minutes or so. We lied down for the night, the three of us, entangled and embraced in each other's arms with juices still flowing out of us and the aroma building up in the air.