When I Met a New Neighbour Girl

Story Info
Alisha comes across, Maya a teenager, on a rainy evening.
1.4k words
4.3
14.5k
11
0

Part 24 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was raining pretty hard that evening as I returned home from work. My saree was totally drenched and it was really pouring. When I was about to.open the front door of my house, I noticed Maya, my neighbor's daughter who turned eighteen a week ago, was standing outside in her white uniform. She too was apparently drenched. I went up to her and she was waiting for her mother who was going to be late and hence I asked her to get in with me soon. Both of us were dripping from our clothes. 

I offered her a towel to wipe herself and I was in need of a quick shower but maybe in a while. I quickly slipped out of my saree, took a white towel from the rack and went to my bedroom, in my blouse and petticoat. My nipples were erect and my boobs were erect inside my blouse and bra.

Maya, the eighteen-year old girl sitting in my drawing room in her wet uniform. She was waiting for her mother's return but her mother was to be late. It was getting really dark and it was still raining. I stepped out of the kitchen, still in my blouse and petticoatwith two cups of coffee. Maya was in the hall looking and she was feeling really cold. She was in a very uncomfortable position and I asked her to take off her uniform and so that won't get sick.

I could see the outline of her white underwear beneath her school uniform and camisole. Her panties were really thin and her panty was sticking to her skin. I could sense that she too had a good look me intermittently, probably my exposed navel and a little bit of cleavage. 

"Come here," I said as I took her to the bedroom and sat her down. I helped her getting rid of her uniform and wrapped her in a towel around her shoulders, above her camisole. I made coffee and both started sipping sitting on my bed. I couldn't take my eyes off her toned long legs, as she had nothing below waist except her panties and her camisole covered only upto mid thighs.

She was not very big chested, but her petite boobs were visible, her nipples erect under her camisole and bra. My heart was beating so fast that I could not control myself.

"I think you should go in and take a shower, Maya" I told her. "I don't have a spare dress with me, Alisha." She replied.

"You can wear my stuff." I replied. But she was still hesitant. She looked a little confused and vulnerable.

I asked her to step into the shower.

"But, how can I do this." She replied. "Come, let me help you." I said.

I stood her up and took her along with me into the shower area. I slowly started unbuttoning her camisole. She had nothing underneath it, except a thin bra. I could feel her heartbeat increasing as her bare skin was exposed and she was just in her panties and bra. She instantly covered herself with her arms across her torso.

Sensing Maya's hesitation, I decided to lead by example. With a reassuring smile, I said, "Don't worry, Maya. We're just trying to get warm and dry. I'll join you, and we can help each other out."

Together, we stepped into the warm spray of the shower, and the soothing water helped to ease the chill from our bodies. I was still wearing my blouse and petticoat, while Maya was in her panties and bra.

"Here, let me help you with the shower."

I reached behind her and began to unfasten her bra, but then realized she had it clasped at the front. I fumbled for a moment before getting it undone, and her little breasts were now bare. I could tell that her nipples were rock hard, and were clearly poking through the pads.

I pulled her wet bra out of her body, and she dropped her arms to her side, allowing me to peel her bra away. 

"It's ok, Maya. Don't worry."

She nodded looking down.

"And now, let's take care of these panties."

I reached down and hooked my thumbs into the elastic waistband, and started pulling the thin fabric down. Her hands moved to cover herself again, but I assured her that it was alright.

"Trust me, Maya. Let me help you."

I kept a gentle pressure as I guided the panties down her legs, and then she was completely naked before me. I could see the tiny patch of hair above her pussy, and could not help but stare.

"Here, we need to get these wet clothes off of me too."

I began unbuttoning my blouse, and when it was undone, I shrugged it off as well as my bra. Then, I slid my petticoat over my hips and stepped out of it and along with my panties. Maya was clearly trying not to stare at my naked breasts, but her eyes were darting in their direction.

"Let's get you all warmed up, shall we?"

We were both standing directly under the water now, and I reached for the bottle of liquid soap. I lathered some on my hands, and then started rubbing it over her shoulders and down her back. As I massaged the soap into her soft skin, I was enjoying the feeling of her bare flesh against mine. I then moved to her tummy and chest, and worked the soap into her breasts. Maya's breath was becoming heavier, and I could tell that her heart was beating faster.

My own heart was thumping away as I lathered her breasts, and her nipples were so hard that I could feel the little nubs digging into my palms. I could not resist giving them a little squeeze, and Maya sucked in a quick breath as I did.

"Oops! Sorry!"

She didn't utter a work, rather, let out a very gentle moan.

"I am almost done. Let me finish."

I knelt down on the floor of the shower, and applied some more soap onto her belly. Then, I reached down between her legs and gently washed her pussy. As I did, I could not help but notice the wetness between her legs, and I could not stop thinking about how beautiful her pussy was. I wanted nothing more than to touch it and pleasure her. 

"Spread your legs a little bit."

She obliged, and I soaped her thighs and inner thighs, then moved back to her pussy and slid my soapy finger over her lips. She gasped and her hand immediately grabbed head, holding it tight.

"It's okay, Maya."

I rubbed my finger back and forth across her slit, and her juices were beginning to mix with the soapy water. My other hand reached towards her ass crack. Her grip on my hair tightened and she gave a little gasp as my finger slid inside her anus.

I gently slid my fingers back and forth across her anus and her pussy. Maya was panting heavily, and her grip on my hair was becoming almost painful.

"Does it feel good?"

She nodded.

"Do you like it?"

She nodded again, her face flushed and her breath coming in ragged gasps.

"I'm going to make you feel even better, Maya."

I got back up on my feet and leaned into her, pressing my breasts against hers. Our hard nipples were grinding against each other. I pressed my lips to hers, and our tongues were dancing as I continued to rub her pussy and anus together with two fingers.

Maya's hands were wrapped around me, and her grip on my back was very tight. She was moaning into my mouth, and I could feel her body begin to shake. I knew that she was getting close. I was now grinding my own pussy into her leg, and my juices were starting to flow down her thigh.

Suddenly, Maya's whole body tensed up and her hips bucked against my hand. Her grip on my back was almost crushing as her orgasm exploded.

"That's right, Maya. Let it all go."

I held her as her orgasm peaked, and then subsided. Once her breathing had calmed, I turned off the shower.

We stepped out of the shower and dried ourselves off.

"How do you feel now?"

She smiled and replied, "Better than ever."

She hugged me and we kissed again. I led her back to the bed. I had a feeling that the night was going to be much longer.

We sat down on the bed. I ordered dinner and both had our dinner in my bed itself. The evening had gone so far, and there was no end in sight.