When Mistress arrives home

Story Info
Man serves his Mistress after she arrives home.
2.2k words
4.35
4.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kneel at the door waiting for my owner, my Mistress Nora to come home. i am wearing my short maid's outfit. She loves to humiliate me by ordering me to wear certain outfits.

My Mistress is out having fun with her friends this evening. i helped her get dressed in a sexy outfit. Complete with leather skirt, tights and ankle boots that have been shined by me with my tongue so that they shine like new. There is not a speck of dirt or dust on the bottom as i licked them clean there too.

While my Mistress was out enjoying herself, with my credit card of course, i have been doing the chores that Mistress left for me. i have cleaned the house top to bottom including scrubbing all the floors on my hands and knees. i did all the laundry and ironed and folded Mistress Nora's clothes and put them away for her. All socks, stockings and tights are pre-washed in my mouth before i wash them. Then i cleaned her bathroom to a shine, licking her toilet bowl clean. i love to serve my owner and i am so happy to do everything for, but i also know there are cameras in the house watching me. This does 2 things; it ensures i do everything i am commanded to do (which is unnecessary because i will always obey her every command) and also so she can show her friends when she is out how i am serving her. i have gotten many a text or call from her telling me how they were watching me and enjoying it so much!

Now with all my chores complete i kneel at the door and wait for my glorious owner to come home. When she arrives, she looks down at me and smiles. I bow down as she enters and then i kiss her feet. Then i shine the ankle boots she is wearing with my tongue. She makes sure to tell me how dirty the club as I like all the dirt and grime from the sole of her boot. I make my tongue flat as i can to get all the stuff off the bottom of her boots. The taste is horrid, but i do as i have been trained to do without hesitation. Once her boots are cleaned to her satisfaction, she kicks me in the face and strides past me to the couch. I crawl behind her as she majestically walks in front of me.

Once she sits down, I crawl into the kitchen and get her a glass of wine and serve it to her. Today it is a bottle of Rose that i had to special order from France for her. Nothing but the best for my owner. I crawl to her and serve her the wine from my knees. She makes me wait as I hold the glass up to her to demonstrate the complete power, she has over me. Then after she takes her glass i bow down before her. My training has me, so my forehead is inches away from the tip of her boot and my arms outstretched on either side of her feet.

Then she snaps her fingers and i kneel up. I take her boots off in the ritual I have been trained on. 1st i kiss her boot, then i take off her boot and kiss her foot, then I kiss the boot again as i put the boot on the floor. If there are any mistakes in the ritual I am whipped severely as is the case in any mistakes I make. So, i make sure to aways do things correctly!

After I complete my ritual, I take her foot in my hand and i begin to massage it. Her tights are damp, so i am sure she has done some dancing tonight. The odor that wafts off her feet is truly the sweetest perfume to me. I love how her feet smell especially when they are sweaty. I carefully kneed and massage her feet as she sits back, closes her eyes and drinks her wine. I make sure to massage her feet with the correct amount of firmness. It took a fair amount of training and vigorous use of the whip to make sure i learned just how she likes it. Now as I happily massage her feet i hear her let go of a soft moan as I make her perfect feet feel like new.

As i massage her 1 foot, she brings her other foot to my lips. I begin to cover this foot with kisses. I do love to kiss her feet so much! I love the symbolism of kissing the lowest part of her body. Then she rests that foot on my shoulder as I continue to kiss it.

As I do this for her, she tells me about her fun night out. She tells me about all the drinks she bought with my card. How some drinks she only took a sip or 2 of before getting a new drink. She tells me about the dancing she did and the hot guys she was grinding against on the dance floor. How she could feel his cock through his tight pants as she rubbed her leather covered ass up against him. She then tells me she showed her best friends the camera feed of me when I was licking her toilet clean, and everyone loved it. She also told me how next weekend she is renting me to one her friends to serve and clean for her. She would not tell me which friend it was, but she did have an evil smirk as she told me about it.

Next with another snap of her fingers, I start to lick the sole of her foot from heel to toes. The sole is very sweaty and i get a lot of her sweat as I lick here. I lick her sole so that she is getting a massage on her soles with my tongue. Once I have done this to her satisfaction, she snaps her finger again and I start to suck on her stocking covered toes. As I suck her toes i am able to drink in more of her sweat that has soaked into the stockings. I believe she loves this, because i can hear more moans escape her lips. The moans make me so happy because i know i am pleasing the most magnificent woman I have ever met!

She is so relaxed, and I feel the tension leaving her body. In a deep voice she commands me to remove her tights. I carefully reach up and take her tights off. i look forward to washing these more thoroughly in my mouth. As I neatly fold them and put them down next to me, she brings her bare feet to my mouth. I carefully cradle her feet as i cover them in kisses. Then I start to suck on each toe 1 by 1 and I run my tongue around and between each toe. Mistress Nora tells me how lucky i am to get to lick the toe jam from between her toes. I was commanded not to eat this evening, so I all i have had to eat or drink is some toilet water. Mistress has a nice laugh as I thank her for allowing me to eat her delicious toe jam.

Then as I kiss and suck on her toes, I start to massage her legs. She has told me how she loves the feeling of my strong hands on her legs and my soft lips on her toes. The difference between the 2 sensations makes my Mistress feel such bliss she has told me. I make sure as I massage her legs i ease all the tension from them. There is nothing more important to me other than making sure I make my owner happy! I keep doing this for a long time, i can feel my knees ache and my back stiffen, but I know none of that matters. All that matters is making sure I do a good job for Mistress Nora.

Another snap and I start to slowly kiss up my glorious owner's leg. i start at her toes and i very slowly make my way up her leg. I kiss each toe, then the top of her foot. i kiss up to her ankle and then her calf. I kiss up to her knee, my goal is to make sure every centimeter of her leg feels my lips. I kiss up until I get to her inner thigh. Here Mistress tells me to pause. She commands me to take off my maid's top. She then uses her long sharp nails to scratch her name on my chest and my back. Mistress loves to mark me as her property. I can't wait for the day to come soon when I am getting "Property of Mistress Nora" tattooed just above where my heart is. Once she has scratched me to her satisfaction, she orders me to continue. However, I have learned after a few beatings that continue actually means to start over. So, I go back to her toes and start kissing up her leg again just as i did before.

This time when i get to her inner thigh I kiss, lick and softly bite her there. Mistress has told me how much she loves this and how it really gets her juices flowing.

I do that for her on her inner thigh then I kiss up to her panties. I cover her panties with kisses. She briefly stands and tells me to remove her skirt. I do as I am commanded and then I kiss her panties more. As she stands, I kiss the thong that she wears and lick it up and down. I also lick and suck anu juices from her panties.

Then I use my teeth to take off her panties.

I put her panties next to her tights for me to wash later. Then as she sits I start to kiss her pussy. I softly on tenderly kiss her pussy all over. Then I take her pussy lips between my lips and i suck on them for her. Next, I take just the tip of my tongue and i make circles around her pussy. I can feel her body tremble slightly and her breathing quickens and gets heavier. Then I make my tongue wide and flat, and I lick her pussy from bottom to top. Long, slow licks. Again, and again and again. I go and find her clit with my tongue now and i lick it up and down. I wrap my warm lips around her clit and I suck on it for her. Her body shudders when I do this.

Now i feel her put her hand on my head and grab my hair. She then pushes me into her pussy. I slide my tongue inside her and I swirl my tongue all over inside her pussy. I swirl and drive my tongue as deep as I can for her. The she holds my hair harder, and she grinds against my face as I lick her deeply. My face, my lips, my tongue, they are all for her pleasure. She loves to face fuck me hard as I lick her so dutifully. Now I roll my tongue inside her pussy so she can feel my tongue vibrate deep inside her. Waves of pleasure wash over her and her body shakes with pure pleasure. Now she wraps her legs around my head, and she squeezes me into her pussy. She has no regard for how hard she squeezes me, nor should she, all that matters os her pleasure. The harder she squeezes me the faster I lick her. I now swirl my tongue inside her until i find her spot. Then I lick her spot over and over.

i keep licking her spot faster and harder as You now screams with pleasure and squeezes my head so hard. I keep going knowing how close she is. Then she spasms hard as she has her orgasm. She cums all over my face. I happily lick up all her cum and drink up all her juices. I make sure to not miss a drop of her delicious juices.

After she climaxes, I stay there on my knees with my face between her legs and I gently lick her clean. She pets my head and runs her fingers in my hair as I do this. I get a compliment from Mistress telling me i am a good slave and i have done well tonight. As a reward I will be allowed to sleep at the foot of her bed with her feet in my face. As much as I love my reward i am happier knowing i have pleased my owner.

Once she is clean and sated, she commends me to lay down on my back and uses me as her rug while she puts on Netflix. My tongue aches so much from all the licking i have done. I am lucky she does not want her feet licked at this moment. Only to use my warm body as her rug.

I live to serve my perfect owner Mistress Nora