When My Teen Cousins Came

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ki looked up, worried. "No, no I wasn't..."

"What, were you helping him find himself? Do you think he's gay and hiding it?"

"No, I just think... he scared to try what he want. He should be free try anything."

"That's very sweet, Ki. You're a good sister..." I turned my back on her and went over to our dresser, opening the lowest drawer. "But you're a bad girl."

I pulled out a rope, a blindfold, and a paddle out of the drawer and showed them to her. Ki stared, her lips slightly open. I walked over and stood right in front of her.

"Do you agree that you were out of control? And that there are consequences when you're bad?"

"Con... seh... when—?"

"If you break the rules, you have to be punished."

Ki nodded vigorously.

"Stand up."

Ki stood quickly. I brushed her hair and firmly strapped the blindfold over her head and covered her eyes.

"Arms up."

She raised her arms. I took the hem of her shirt and pulled the flimsy material over her head. She wore a simple black bra which looked great on her porcelain skin. I unsnapped her skirt and moved it down, her slim hips offering no resistance.

"Arms down. Turn around."

Ki did as she was told with almost military precision. She was now only in her matching black underwear. I was dying to see that little ass but I unhooked her bra first and let it fall to the ground.

I knelt, taking my time. I put a hand on each hip, hooking my fingers into her waistband. I drew her panties down ever so slowly, enjoying every slight curve that came into view until both cheeks were bared.

Her ass was perfect. Perfect if you liked boyish asses on 18-year-old Asian girls.

I'm sure she could feel my breath between her ass crack. I had to resist diving right in. I stood up and let out the rope from its coil.

"Turn around."

Ki turned around and stared at my chest, too timid to make eye contact.

I took a minute to take in her naked body. Her tits were small but ripe, perfect little fruit ready for my mouth to harvest. Her stomach was flat and her pubic hair was sparse, a testament to her youth. With her haircut, she could definitely be mistaken for a young boy from behind but she was a lovely waif of a girl from the front.

I began tying her in the style of Japanese Shibari, starting with a loop around the back of her neck. Next, I wove the rope intertwined over and under her perky teen breasts and around her back. I worked my way down her body, looping the rope over and over until it was evenly knotted in a beautiful pattern.

"Turn."

I finished by tying Ki's arms behind her back, forearm over forearm. If I wanted, I could hang her from the ceiling like an ornament without hurting her. I'd left her legs apart for mobility... and other reasons.

"On the bed, lie face down."

I helped Ki lay down on our bed, naked except for her rope wrap. Her legs were forced just slightly apart by the rope but I couldn't see if she was wet yet.

She was so beautiful.

There's an extra layer of dominance to tying up a Korean girl with a Japanese technique. The shame is compounded by the historical rape of Korea by the Japanese... that is, if she actually learned any history in school, which is dubious.

I grabbed the paddle and ran my free hand over her smooth little ass. Her skin was flawless, so young and taut.

"Are you ready for your punishment?"

All I heard was a peep. I think Ki meant to say "yes" but it just came out a squeak of lust.

I raised the paddle and came down hard. Almost as hard as my cock was in my pants.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Ki's whole body jumped.

"How many times do you think your mouth went down over your brother's little cock?"

"Uhhhh. Ummmm..."

"More than 10 times?"

"Yes, sir."

"More than 25 times."

"Ummm maybe."

"Then, dirty little Ki, you'll get 30 smacks for punishment."

I brought the paddle down again and again. She moaned in pain and also yipped in pleasure. After each smack, I let my hand massage her ass, feeling the heat of her skin. After ten smacks, I let my hand drift between her legs.

"Ahhhhh," Ki moaned in all pleasure. I started smacking again.

While I kept up the rhythmic paddling, my fingers traced her wet pussy lips. My index finger probed, feeling her entrance and dipping in. My next smack was harder and she jumped, impaling herself on my finger.

Over the next few smacks, I eased another two fingers inside her. Now she was writhing against my hand and her bonds, her lust knowing zero control. By the time I counted thirty hits on her bottom, I had her tight teen pussy wet and open.

Grabbing her legs, I pulled her down to the edge of the bed. I was no muscle man but her tiny body was easy to throw around.

I massaged her ass cheeks once more. They were red but would calm down soon. Plenty of playtime with Gemma had taught me the fun of restraints as well as personal restraint so I never left a mark.

As often as I had Gemma's cock in my ass and would let her dominate me, I loved switching over to be controlling myself. But I'd never had such a willing submissive before and it was even more fun knowing she was my cousin. Of course, I'd already fucked my own brother multiple times so how much more incestuous can you get?

I crawled off the bed and knelt behind Ki's ass, her legs dangling off the edge of the bed. I spread her legs with my hands and leaned in, letting my tongue trace her lips. I wasted no time invading her pussy with my mouth and pushed one finger inside to play with her g-spot.

Once my finger was wet enough, I moved it to her asshole and teased it, wetting it in circles. This got a fresh groan out of Ki who pushed back for more. If she wanted more, I had to give it to her.

I licked at her pussy for a minute longer and then moved my tongue up to her ass, dragging across her taint on the way. I pushed into her butt with the tip of my tongue, rimming her exactly how Gemma taught me. My other hand came into play, sliding my index and middle fingers into her pussy. I started a coordinated rhythm with my tongue and fingers, penetrating both of her little holes over and over again.

Her cries became rhythmic too as my fingers found the right spot, "Ah... ah... ah... AH... AH..."

She whined and moaned as she got closer and as my tongue went deeper. I increased the speed and left her ass to focus on her clit. Within seconds I felt her legs start shaking and she screamed a mix of guttural moans and high-pitched cries.

"Aughhaaaaaahheeeeeeee!!!"

I could taste a small fresh flood of juices as her whole body shuddered. I pulled off of her sensitive clit and stroked her still warm ass cheeks. While Ki came down from her orgasm, I admired this sight in front of me.

The dark ropes against her very light skin were beautiful and the pattern I'd drawn with them was as well. Seeing this submissive teen girl was so sexy but the fact that she almost looked like a boy from behind was even better. I wanted to fuck the hell out of her but then I remembered this was my cousin and that we had a plan for her.

By this point, I'm sure Ki would have let me do anything to her and was probably expecting my dick would be inside one or all of her holes soon. But Gemma and I had our plan and we also had some rules.

Long ago, we realized that we were way too young and way too sexual to expect we'd only sleep with each other for the rest of our lives. So we agreed to be open but with limits: we each had to be notified and approve of the other's activities outside our bed. And if we wanted to have sex with someone of the opposite gender, it had to be a threesome.

So if I fucked a woman, Gemma would usually be inside my ass at the same time. And if she fucked a man, I would usually be right there behind her doing the same. It felt okay that way and sometimes we'd call it off if something didn't feel right.

With my twin cousins, we'd already pre-approved everything but I still wasn't going to fuck Ki without Gemma there. Luckily, the other half of Stage 1 was taking place just down the hall.

* * * *

I knew the broad strokes of what we had planned, so to speak, but only later did Gemma fill me in on the dirty details.

Not long after she heard me close our bedroom door, Gemma knocked on the door to the twins' room. She had dressed for success in tiny little shorts and a very thin shirt with no bra on. She was barefoot as she usually was around the house.

Joon said, "Come in?"

Joon knew that Gemma had talked to Ki. My wife had made sure of that by telling Ki to "not keep any secrets" because it wouldn't be fair to Joon.

Since yesterday, Joon had been avoiding eye contact with both of us. For some teenagers, that might be normal, surly behavior but these were good kids and very well-mannered usually. We could tell he was confused and ashamed that we knew he had both been enjoying gay porn and also gotten a blowjob from his sister. Both of these facts threatened his standing in the family and could embarrass his parents for the rest of their lives.

Gemma entered the room and found Joon already on the bed reading a book. He had on tight jeans and no shirt. He put the book down on the nightstand as she took a seat on the bed.

"Joon, did Ki tell you about our conversation yesterday and that I know what happened between you?"

Joon's face twisted a little, the pain of his shame evident. "Yes. I... I'm..."

Gemma reached out and touched Joon's thigh. "It's okay. Nothing you did was wrong and no one outside this house ever needs to know."

Joon's eyes lit up. He had the hint of tears when he leapt forward to hug Gemma. She embraced him, pressing her full breasts into his slight chest.

"Tank you, Aunt Gemma," Joon said with his heavy accent.

Gemma grabbed his head with her hands and kissed him lightly on the cheek. It was more innocent but she lingered in a way that a real aunt wouldn't.

"But to be able to stay in this house, you need to be honest with me. Okay?"

"Oh-okay!"

Gemma leaned back from the hug and placed her hand on Joon's thigh again, a little further up. "Was that the first time you'd seen gay porn?"

Joon wasn't expecting he'd have to be so honest so soon.

"Yes...?"

"Really?"

"No."

Gemma smiled kindly. She knew Joon wasn't comfortable with his curiosity and she had to be careful. She gripped his thigh tightly, so close to his cock.

"Joon, I know that boys are often worried that if they're curious about something different, people will make fun of you or girls won't like you. Are you worried about that?"

Joon looked at her like she was reading his mind. He nodded vigorously with eyes wide.

"The fact is that it's nobody's business what you like. That's personal, it's private. If you want me to leave right now and never mention it again, I will. Is that what you want?"

"No! I mean, no, it's okay. We talk more?"

Gemma smiled warmly, in complete control.

"Okay. Well, I know for a fact that some women love it when boys play with other boys. I personally think it's sexy." She ran her fingers along Joon's chest. "Here's a question for you: do you think your uncle is gay?"

"Uncle Paul? No, he have beautiful wife, he not gay."

Gemma smiled, pretending to be bashful. "Thank you, Joon. Well I've seen your uncle have sex with another man and it turned me on."

Joon's eyes went wide again. Gemma glanced down and saw that her flirting was having the effect she wanted. Joon's cock could be seen bulging in his tight pants.

"Tell me, Joon. Have you ever touched another... cock?" On the last word, Gemma's index finger reached out and traced Joon's hardon through his jeans.

Joon jumped like his crotch was on fire. Gemma had never messed around with a virgin but she had a pretty good idea that Joon had never been laid.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you."

"I not scared... Aunt Gemma. That... feel good."

Gemma gave him a winning smile and persisted. "Have you ever touched another cock?"

"N-no. Never." Joon settled back down to where he'd been. Gemma carefully placed her hand back on his thigh but not as close to his crotch as before.

"Would you like to?" Gemma leaned in close, her shirt falling away to show her perfect cleavage. She whispered, "It would turn me on so much if you were honest right now."

"Yes. Yes, please."

"Joon. Do you know what transgender means?"

Joon was confused but nodded slowly.

"Did you know that I'm transgender?"

Joon stared and then looked Gemma up and down. He started laughing.

"Hahaha you very funny, Aunt Gemma!"

Gemma grabbed Joon's hand and pulled it across her legs and placed it on her cock. Her very hard cock.

Joon leapt off the bed, stunned.

"You, uh, wha—"

Gemma stayed seated and calm. "I'm transgender and non-op. Non-op means I don't want to get an operation... down there. I still have a cock and it's a beautiful cock according to your uncle. Have a seat, Joon."

Joon sat down at the chair of his desk a few feet away. He just stared.

Gemma looked down, seemingly embarrassed by her attempt to seduce my little cousin. "I'm sorry, I guess... I guess you don't find me beautiful anymore."

Gemma stood to leave the room but Joon's face has shifted from shock to concern.

"No, I'm sorry, Aunt Gemma. You very beautiful."

Gemma turned back to Joon. "Am I beautiful enough to want to see naked?"

"Yes. Yes, please!" Joon smiled wide to reassure Gemma but he was clearly hiding his uncertainty. He knew he liked naked girls and he liked cocks but he had never seen them in person, much less on the same person.

Gemma's stiff cock outline was still visible through her shorts and Joon's attention was locked there until she started taking off her shirt. Joon looked up to see my wife's sweet, sweet melons appear. She tossed the shirt across the room and pinched her nipples hard.

Gemma stepped forward to Joon's chair and turned away from him as she slid her shorts down to her ankles and stepped out of them. She was bent fully at the waist and heard Joon gasp as both her asshole and her balls came into view only inches from his face. She stood up straight and looked over her shoulder.

"Want the rest of the show?"

That's my wife, the tease.

Joon nodded enthusiastically. Gemma turned around and her cock was right in Joon's face. His mouth gaped open and his eyes trailed up to Gemma's face and back down to her cock.

"You so beautiful, Auntie."

Gemma moved a half-step closer and grabbed her cock in her right hand. She started to stroke it on Joon's hairless cheeks, moving it from side to side so the head would brush his lips. Joon closed his eyes, mouth still agape.

"If you don't close that mouth, I'm going to take it as an invitation," my wife warned.

Joon didn't close his mouth. He let his tongue reach out a little and taste Gemma's cock as it passed his lips again. She knew he was ready and pushed the head inside his mouth.

My skinny little cousin had no idea what he was doing but he tried to suck off Gemma. He licked up and down her shaft and even bobbed his head for a bit. Gemma knew she would never come at this rate and pulled him to the bed.

With some effort and his help, she peeled his jeans off and pulled his underwear off with them. He instinctively covered his crotch with his hands but she gently and insistently pulled them away. Gemma had Joon lay down sideways and she laid down facing him with her head by his cock. He was maybe five and a half inches and not the most girthy but his cock fit his lean, petite body.

Joon greedily inhaled Gemma's cock as she took his into her mouth and began what I can assure you was an incredible blowjob. Joon was a couple inches shorter than Gemma and I'm sure she easily took all of him into her mouth.

But her goal wasn't to get Joon off. She was careful to make sure that didn't happen yet. Her goal was to get him so horny that she could get her fingers in his ass. Given the way he was moaning around her cock, she knew he was ready.

With practiced patience, she wet her fingers and started playing with the entrance to his ass. Her blowjobs would make anyone do pretty much anything so I'm not sure if she got consent before she plunged the tip of one finger inside him. Joon moaned louder and pushed back, ready for more.

Gemma was worried that he was too into it and would come too soon so she slowed her blowjob down and pulled her finger from his ass. She also pulled her cock from Joon's mouth and got off the bed, leaving him painfully horny and uncertain what was next.

She smiled and offered her hand. "Don't worry, dear boy. We have plenty of time more later but right now, you have a date. Come here."

Joon took her hand, still wearing a look of confusion on this very confusing day, as she positioned him facing the door to the hallway. Gemma pressed her naked body against his back, her cock settling in the crack of his ass. Her cockhead was so close to his asshole and she wanted to bury it there but Gemma is nothing if not disciplined.

She hugged him from behind and ground her cock into his ass crack. She whispered, "Someday I'd like to know what it's like to be inside you."

Gemma grabbed Joon's hard cock with one hand and covered Joon's eyes with her other and walked him awkwardly out of his bedroom door, down the hall, and into our bedroom. When she uncovered his eyes, all he could see was his naked and incredibly horny twin sister.

She was ready for him and he was ready for her.

* * * *

I think Joon wasn't sure what he was seeing at first. There seemed to be a pale cute boy with his ass up, tied elaborately in black rope, ready to be fucked. After his experience with Gemma, Joon could be forgiven for assuming that every feminine shape might have a cock.

It was time for the reveal. I gently flipped Ki over and for the first time, Joon could see his petite sister's little tits and wet pussy. His cock, drooping a little from the awkward walk down the hall, raised to full height again.

I was still clothed so Joon probably assumed correctly that I hadn't fucked his sister. He was so transfixed by her that I'm not sure he knew I was in the room.

Ki was confused that I had stopped and by the sounds of her brother and Gemma entering.

"Uncle Paul?"

"Everything is fine, Ki. We have a surprise for you."

I walked over to Joon and guided him with my hand on his naked ass over to the edge of the bed closest to Ki's mouth. With one hand still on his ass, I grabbed his cock and guided it towards his sister's lips.

Ki's mouth was already parted and when she felt the head touch her lips, her tongue reached out for more. I pushed Joon's ass forward and half of his cock entered her mouth. Ki was so hot that she started sucking greedily on her brother, trying to get the whole dick in her throat.

It was so hot watching these little cousins of mine fuck each other, real live brother-sister incest porn. And it was even better because they wanted it so badly... but only one of them knew what was happening.

I reached down and stroked Ki's soft hair and then removed her blindfold. She squinted a bit as her eyes adjusted to the bright room and then looked up at her brother. She was surprised and delighted, a half-smile forming at the edges of her rounded lips. She never missed a beat, continuing to pleasure her twin.

I looked over at Gemma like I'd just won the lottery. She walked over to me and hugged me from behind while we both enjoyed our front row seats to this beautiful incestuous act. Gemma's hand reached around and slid down to my crotch, quickly finding my hard cock. She unbuttoned and removed my shirt and then unsnapped my pants and pulled them down with my underwear.

All four of us were naked now and Gemma had my bare cock in her hand while I could feel hers against my ass. It was time for the main event.