When My Teen Cousins Came

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed in easily, his tight teen ass so loose and ready now. I knew that Joon had really wanted this and it made me so happy for him to experience being fucked by a man. His cock twitched as I went in deeper, aiming for his prostate.

Joon groaned, "Ahhhh ohhh Uncle. That feel so... so good."

"I knew it would, baby. Now I'm really going to fuck you."

I starting pulling back out and then slammed back hard into him. Joon exhaled hard as I eased out and he cried out as I slammed in again. I let myself loose, going as hard and fast as I felt like it so he knew what it felt like to be really fucked.

Joon's arm flailed out to the sides like Jesus on the cross, his head turned away and eyes closed. He had no extra senses to waste as he focused on the feelings in his ass. But I wanted him to experience more than just being railed, no matter how amazing it felt to me. I had already come in his sister and I knew it would take me a long time to come again so I could focus on his pleasure.

I slowed down and started really aiming myself inside him, trying to hit his prostate every time I pushed in. I would do a small sweep inside and watch his face for signs that I was getting the right spot. Eventually I figured out that his hips were a better judge as he would jump a little at the weird new sensation when my dick would nail him just right.

When I fucked Gemma, it would take a long time to build a prostate orgasm and like most women, her orgasm could be elusive. But with this teen femboy, I guessed I had a chance to get him most of the way there. If I had to, I'd jerk him to a finish while I fucked his ass.

I hit his spot over and over and it was driving my little cousin crazy with the feelings he was having.

"Uncle... fuck me... there... so good... harder..."

Suddenly his legs started shaking and his cock spewed slowly all over his slim, femme stomach. It wasn't the rapid fire of a normal orgasm, it was more like a volcano coursing lava down its slopes. I stopped moving, knowing how sensitive Joon's ass may be after he came.

I could feel Joon was still hard. I lay down over him, his come sticking to our stomachs. I held his lush head of hair between my hands and kissed his lips tenderly. He responded with open mouth and a very hungry tongue.

"So you like, baby cousin?"

"Yes, like very much, Uncle Paul. I want... more."

Joon wiggled up, forcing my cock to disengage from him. He rolled me over so I was on my back and he laid half on top of me. He looked into my eyes and we made out.

He traced down my stomach to find my still swollen muscle. He spit into his hand and lubricated my cock, cleaning it a bit at the same time. Joon maneuvered down and took me in his mouth, trying out what he'd learned with Gemma. He sucked up and down, taking his time to try to really work his tongue over the head.

Gemma told me that he wasn't great when he tried her cock but mine was just a little smaller and he was a quick study. He was good enough that when he stuck a finger in my ass, I almost came right there and then.

Even with the several times I'd had sex with men in my otherwise fairly straight life, I'd never been alone with one like this. It felt special because I wanted to give this to Joon, to let him experience this thing he'd been longing for to see if he liked it sooner than later. I wish I'd had someone open my eyes a little earlier in life that sex did not have to be a certain way, that it was okay to experiment and figure out what you like without shame.

Joon seemed to be shameless as his mouth dove down on my cock repeatedly. I could tell his real goal was working on my ass, though. Once his slobber had lubricated my hole enough, he tried a second finger inside me. I loved that he was trying to find my spot, angling around to give me the same sensation I'd given him earlier. He wasn't getting it right but the innocence and sweet intentions were cute.

After maybe ten minutes of giving me a decent blowjob and finger-fucking my ass, Joon crawled up my body and kissed me again, grinding his still-hard cock into my crotch. Then he reached down to aim himself into me, a surprise I wasn't expecting.

Even though I'd seen Joon fuck his sister, I'd just assumed he was a bottom with men because of his fem appearance. As his slim cock filled me, I was delighted that he was into flip-fucking.

Compared to my wife's equipment, Joon's tool was easy to accommodate but it was refreshing to take a new dick so comfortably. As luck would have it, Joon was just long enough so that he could hit my prostate perfectly each time without much finesse. I tilted my pelvis to help his aim and felt a special warmth building inside.

I wanted Joon closer so I grabbed him by the dog collar and pulled his young, flexible torso arching towards my face. I stroked his hairless, narrow chest and stopped my hand on his small dark left nipple. Joon leaned in to kiss me and fucked me harder as we made out. It was bliss.

"Woooooo!"

I was startled and looked over to see Gemma and Ki applauding us. They were both still naked and Gemma was behind my little elfin girl cousin, wrapping her arms around the petite Asian girl after she stopped clapping. They both had shit-eating grins on, which made sense given how many of us had given rim jobs lately.

"Hello, my love. It seems like you guys are living out some fantasies IRL." Gemma walked over to me and said to Joon, "Mind if I cut in?"

Joon smiled sheepishly and nodded. Gemma kissed me on the lips, slipping her tongue in my mouth. I'd only kissed my wife a few times while another person's cock was inside me but it was always an interesting feeling. She touched my cheek tenderly, holding on to the kiss despite my head banging with every thrust from Joon.

Gemma pulled away and turned to Joon and snared his dog collar and brought him to her for a kiss as well. Their kiss was less tender with no romance, just lust.

Gemma stood and offered her flaccid cock to my lips which were already right at the perfect level. I took the beginning of her shaft in, both of my holes now filled. I could taste Ki's sweet teen pussy on my wife's dick as it hardened with the help of my pro-level oral skills. Knowing Gemma had fucked Ki and come inside her made me stiffen up a little again after I'd gone soft a bit when Joon entered me.

I focused on sucking Gemma; I knew that if Joon kept hitting my spot, I'd blow my load before he did. While drawing my mouth off of her, I snuck a peek down and saw a tiny drop of come seeping out of my cockhead.

I also saw Ki approach her brother and start kissing him. It was so sexy how far they'd come from their awkward first fumblings. I could barely make out her voice as she spoke quietly to Joon in Korean.

From my basic knowledge of my father's language, she said, "You look beautiful as a girl. I want you to fuck me dressed like that." Then she whispered something to him while looking down at me.

Whatever she said, it made Joon fuck me twice as hard. The idea of him destroying his sister while dressed like a girl got my cock fully hard again. As much as I wanted Gemma's come in my mouth, there was no way I'd make it much longer than another few minutes.

Joon pulled me down to the edge of the bed as he stepped down to stand on the floor. Gemma put her cock back in my mouth immediately and then I felt a mouth on my cock. Ki was going to suck me off!

She took it so slow, as if trying to keep me from going off too soon. It was almost painful after wanting to come again for so long.

A few very wet sucks later, her mouth came off me completely. I moaned in frustration but didn't lose a beat on my wife's lovely prick. Then I felt an incredible sensation: Ki's pussy sliding down over my cock. That was why she asked Joon to move me, to make room for her to climb on top of me.

Now I had to look again, to see that little teen pixie cousin of mine sinking down on me and then riding me. She leaned forward and put her hands on my chest for support. She dragged her nails across my nipples and then down my stomach. She laid fully down on me, still lifting and dropping her hips on me.

Although I closed my eyes and tried to think of nothing but Gemma's big cock in my mouth, I could sense Ki's breath on my neck. Her teeth grazed my skin and then she bit my shoulder hard.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa," Ki screamed, the first to have an orgasm. She flailed on top of me, her hips going even faster. Her pulsing pussy gripped my cock and I lost it. I came inside my little cousin for the second time and for the first time in her pussy. So much for my chivalry earlier.

Ki leaned way back, sitting full upright and then further into the arms of her brother. His hands wrapped around her body and cupped her young tits in his slender hands. She turned her head back and Joon leaned in to press his lips against hers, their twin tongues entwined. I felt Joon speed up and start shaking, rapid-fire.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!"

These two had a fucking amazing sex life ahead of them. I was almost jealous but—

"Okay you two, our babysitter will be back in 30 minutes and I have some unfinished business here. Why don't you use our shower to clean up?" Gemma's suggestion sounded more like an order but what could I say? Nothing, because her dick was in my mouth.

Ki, fresh off her orgasm, bounced up off my dick and said, "Thanks, Auntie! We appreciate very much." Ki kissed and hugged Gemma as my wife pulled her hard cock from my face hole and turned to embrace my cousin. I could see Gemma's cock on Ki's smooth, lean stomach and I'm sure that velvet skin felt amazing.

Joon was still buried in my ass as he leaned forward and kissed me deeply, savoring it. "Thank you, Uncle. You give me many first today. But hope not last."

He pulled out of me, leaving an empty feeling in my butt. As soon as the twins walked out of the room holding hands and buck naked still, my wife pounced on the bed and started working her cock into my recently vacated ass.

I knew I was done for the day and I'd be lucky to get a semi while she fucked me. But I also knew how much I loved her and that I would enjoy every second of it.

Gemma was fucking me like an animal, her libido on fire from the group sex and, I'd like to think, my fine oral work earlier. She had my legs raised up as she pounded my ass and she talked in between thrusts.

"So... that... went... well?"

"Oh baby, it went... so wellll."

Gemma smiled, her eyes almost rolling back in her head as she lost herself to the sensations in her cock. "It's almost... too bad... this... coronavirus... thing... will be... done... in like... a month."

I loved Gemma's dark sense of humor. "My love, you never know... it could go on... for two months... maybe more."

It's been almost 9 months and they're still here. Maybe I'll tell you some new stories about the people we let into our pod?

Anyway, I'm so glad my cousins came... to stay.