When My Teen Cousins Came

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled Joon away from Ki and he seemed to notice me for the first time. I put my hands on his shoulders and looked him in the eye.

"Joon, have you ever had sex with a girl?"

Joon looked down, embarrassed. He shook his head briefly.

"A boy?"

He shook his head again. Gemma moved over to Ki. I could see Ki's eyes widen when she spotted Gemma's cock for the first time and her eyes followed it as my wife kneeled down. Gemma stroked the girl's head to get her attention.

"Ki, have you ever had sex with a boy?"

Ki shook her head.

"A girl?"

Ki nodded yes. "A little. Just playing. Just normal girl, not... special."

Gemma winked at her. She pinched Ki's dark little nipples and then traced her hand down her body to feel her pussy. Without breaking eye contact, she slipped a finger inside Ki's still very wet hole. She briefly pulled it out to show me and then started teasing Ki's clit.

I reached down and grabbed Joon's cock and turned him to face Ki's prone, tied body again. I stood close behind to Joon, my hard cock on the velvety soft skin of his hip.

"Ki, do you want this cock inside you? Do you want your beautiful brother to fuck you?"

Ki nodded so hard. "Yes! Yes, please Uncle!"

"And Joon, do you want to fuck your lovely sister Ki? Do you want to put this hard cock inside your twin's pussy?" I moved behind Joon, my cock now wedged between his equally soft cheeks. If he didn't want to fuck a girl, I had a backup plan.

"Yes, sir. Please..."

Gemma and I smiled at each other again, the plan coming together perfectly.

"Gemma, will you prepare Ki?" I said, pointing at Ki's pussy.

"Yes, my love." Gemma moved down Ki's body and planted her mouth over the teen's pussy, tasting the fresh juices I'd enjoyed so recently. Michelle had taught Gemma the art of eating pussy and she was very good despite not having the equipment herself.

I knelt down in front of Joon and took him into my mouth for the first time. I didn't mind that he was smaller than Gemma because it made it so easy to take him in to the base. I pulled off and slobbered over my fingers and then took him back in. I reached my wet fingers around to play with his asshole and he immediately spread his legs a little to give me access.

Once we had both of the twins well lubricated, Gemma rose up and moved aside while I navigated Joon on to the bed. Gemma sat on the edge of the bed and took over blowing my boy cousin while I untied Ki's arms and then re-tied them to our sturdy headboard.

You can't fuck around when you buy a headboard if you're going to really use it.

Gemma pulled Joon down on to the bed in between Ki's spread legs. We both reached in and while Gemma spread Ki's pussy lips, I directed Joon's cock into his sister. It was such a magic moment to see him sink into her as they made eye contact.

Ki wrapped her legs around her brother as he impaled her and they started kissing. These two beautiful, skinny little 18-year-olds had shared a womb and now they were as close as two adults could get.

Gemma and I stood side by side admiring our handiwork. They probably would have fucked each other eventually but we wanted to remove the stigma and help them feel like anything they wanted to do was okay if no one was getting hurt.

I grabbed Gemma and hugged her close. I'm so lucky to have found a partner who was so open in bed but still was a good person inside. I wanted to fuck her so badly right now but I also wanted to watch the twins go at it.

Joon was picking up his pace and Ki was humping back at him like she couldn't get enough inside. It was so hot to watch this brother and sister fuck with abandon and they seemed to have forgotten we were there.

Gemma started whispering, "Do you think we should let them have some privacy—" but was interrupted by Joon screaming.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!" Joon collapsed on his sister, his incestuous load buried deep inside her. We hadn't even talked about him using a condom because it was just too hot to let them go bare.

I whispered back, "Well, now what?"

We watch the twins embrace for a minute. Then Gemma had an idea.

"It's shower time, you guys. Let's go."

After I untied Ki completely, Gemma led all of us into our master bathroom. My cousins were stunned by the large walk-in shower.

Ki looked around and said, "Wow! This bigger than most apartment in Seoul."

I noticed the twins were holding hands. I knew this would change their relationship forever the same way it changed how I felt about my brother.

We all stepped inside and soon Gemma had the two shower heads spewing the perfect temperature streams. We took turns soaping our respective partners' backs and then Ki got on her knees and wanted to take care of "the good bits" as she called them.

Joon stepped up first and his sister soaped up his cock and balls. She said, "Turn around, hand on wall."

Joon did as ordered and she got the suds into his ass crack. She lathered her finger and massaged it gently into Joon's asshole. She pushed in and out, in and out, getting further inside.

Gemma and I couldn't help stroking our cocks at this scene. It was just so sexy watching Joon's feminine smooth ass get finger-fucked by his twin. We could tell Ki was going to be the dominant one in this relationship.

Ki said, "Okay, next boy."

Joon turned around, his cock hard once again. You have to love the recovery powers of a teen boy.

I stood in front of Ki as she soaped up my cock which still hadn't had release. She brought me to full hardness quickly, looking up at me with those innocent doe eyes and slightly parted lips. "Okay, against wall."

I turned around for the same treatment. As Ki lathered my ass, I look over my shoulder to see that Gemma and Joon had each other's cocks in their hands and were getting some very soapy hand-jobs. Just then, I felt Ki's finger start to invade my anus.

Ki discovered quickly that I'm fairly loose there since Gemma still fucks me every chance she gets, at least whenever we have any energy left after a long day with the kids. Ki added a second finger and started trying to find my prostate. I moaned into the wall, closing my eyes and just enjoying the sensation.

Ki turned me around and splashed water on my hard cock to rinse it off. She licked the length from balls to tip and then took me inside her mouth. She cupped my balls as she tried to get more in but she wasn't used to blowing a larger cock than Joon's.

She pulled off and smacked me on the ass. "Okay, you clean. Girl next!"

Gemma gladly took my place, letting go of Joon's cock. I walked over to him and embraced him, pressing my whole wet body against his.

I said to him quietly, "I'm so proud of you. Thank you for letting us be there for this special moment."

Joon said nothing, he just kissed my neck. His lips worked their way across my chest and then up to meet mine. With his longer hair wet and his slight, girlish figure, I felt like I was kissing my Asian girlfriend from high school. Although the fact that our hard, soapy cocks were rubbing against each other reminded me I wasn't in high school.

I broke the kiss to look over at Ki going down on my gorgeous wife and gave Gemma a wink. I went back to making out with my little twink cousin and grabbed his soft, soapy ass with both hands. I couldn't help sliding a finger in to play with his asshole again and he was happy to receive, pushing his hips out as if he wanted to get more.

I turned him around and pushed him against the wall again. I focused on getting my finger deeper into his ass, really getting it in there. The heat and the lather really helped and so I decided to try two fingers. Joon winced and tried to pull away but I went slower and his ass finally accepted me.

We always kept a couple of sex toys in the shower and I saw that one of our smaller butt plugs was nearby. I soaped it up with my free hand and then removed my fingers from Joon's ass. Joon sighed in disappointment but I soon had the tip of the plug knocking at his backdoor.

The plug slid easily into him most of the way until it got a little too wide. I smacked Joon's ass and pushed a little further as he gasped in surprise. I held him from behind and stroked his cock as I pushed even more until it finally popped all the way in. I turned him again towards me and pulled him in for another hot kiss.

Knowing that Joon was curious about other guys turned me on. It made me think a love of cocks just ran in our family with my gay brother Mark being the most committed to all cocks, all the time.

Gemma helped Ki up and they rinsed off and left the apartment-sized shower to dry off. Ki played submissive again and toweled Gemma from head to toe, spending extra time on her cock and ass.

Joon and I rinsed off and then I took care to dry his body all over. I kept my hand stroking his cock most of the time because I just couldn't stop touching him.

We all walked back into the bedroom and now I was the one holding hands with Joon. Gemma noticed.

My wife announced, "I have an idea. Joon, you come with me. Ki, stay here and be a good girl for your uncle."

With that, Gemma took Joon's hand and led him out of the room and down the hall. I heard the twins' bedroom door close. I had no idea what she was up to, but I was very intrigued.

Ki ran and jumped on to our king sized bed. She crawled under the covers and made herself a little tent.

"Uncle! You're so far!"

Now this was the goofy Ki I was used to.

"I thought your Auntie told you to be a good girl. Do I need to spank you again?"

"Have to find me first!" came her muffled reply.

I ran over and lifted the sheets and grabbed her foot as she scurried to escape to the other side of the bed. I jumped under the covers with her, wrestling her skinny young body. I finally pinned her down, my body on top of hers.

It had been a long time since I had a girl this small underneath me and I'd never been in bed with a cousin before. The smooth, soft feel of her skin on mine was turning me on and I could feel my cock growing. I wiggled until I forced myself between her legs.

Our heads covered by the thick comforter, I couldn't see Ki's face but I could feel her lips kissing my neck, trying to find my mouth. We started kissing like long lost lovers and I quickly realized that it felt a lot like kissing her brother.

I let go of her wrists and put one hand around her throat. I was careful not to squeeze too hard; I wasn't sure yet what Ki's limits were with rough play but I knew she liked being controlled. My other hand went to her left breast to play with her nipple.

My cock was hard and I slid up until it rested along her pussy lips. I thrust up and down slowly and felt her get wetter in response until I was gliding easily up and down.

I wanted to fuck her but it almost seemed like I would be betraying Joon. It felt like a betrayal of this special day when the twins had lost their virginity to each other but also a betrayal of the connection between him and me.

We were making out passionately and I would have been fine with only that and the feel of her naked body but I knew that Ki wanted more. She wrapped her legs around me like she'd done to her brother and ground her pussy against my cock, trying to angle herself just right.

I decided that it wasn't right to be Ki's second so soon after Joon was her fist. Call me old fashioned but this horny teenager could wait a little while to get my cock in her pussy. And maybe I wanted to fuck Joon first.

It was getting hot under the covers in more way than one so I pulled them off of us. I broke free of Ki's legs and then roughly flipped her.

"Ohh!" Ki said, surprised and turned on.

I looked down at her, admiring the androgyny of her shape. She wouldn't stay still though and tried to turn over but I held her down. My cock was resting in the crack of her ass now. I slid my body down and pulled her ass up in the air.

"Hold right there," I commanded.

"Yes sir!" Ki said into the mattress.

I started eating her ass voraciously, jamming my tongue further and further inside. I worked two fingers inside her very wet pussy and went for her g-spot.

I pulled back and slapped Ki hard on her smooth little butt.

"Don't move. Keep that ass raised."

"Yessir."

I opened the drawer of our bedside table and pulled out a small black dildo about the size of Joon's cock and some anal lube. I squirted all over the dildo and turned back to the bed to find Ki motionless in her very sexy position. She was sucking on her thumb and looking at me longingly.

Getting behind her, I put more lube on my finger and worked it into her ass. I put the tip of the dildo at her ring and started to push in.

Ki squirmed, wanting more. I smacked her ass hard.

"Stay still."

"Yes, uncle."

I pushed with a little more strength and felt her ass relax and open. The dildo slid in another inch. I pulled it out and then pushed further in again. I saw Ki grip the top sheet in both fists but she didn't move.

Now the rubber cock was going in and out easily. I fucked her with it, spanking her ass every few strokes.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Ki's eyes were closed and she yelped little cries of lust. The dildo had bottomed out and my cock needed satisfaction. I removed the fake cock completely with a slow, sensual pull and then got in position to replace it with my very real cock.

"Little niece, do you want my hard cock in your ass?"

"Yes, uncle! Please, now!"

Who was I to say no? I started fucking into her and her ass spread open for me, prepared and relaxed and ready.

"Beautiful Ki, you're losing your ass cherry the same day as your pussy cherry."

"Cherry?"

"Your virginity. Front and back, gone." I thrust hard into her, cramming over half of my 7+ inches into her.

"Ohhhh! Oh yes. Mmmm I love cherry!"

"Me, too, baby girl. Me, too."

I'd never fucked a virgin asshole before and the tightness was mind-blowing. And doing something this dirty with such a fresh little flower was extra hot. I worked in and out and was finally all the way in her. Now I could fuck her with deep strokes into her teen ass.

Every thrust was met with a groan, yip, or yelp from Ki. She was making sounds I never heard while Joon was fucking her, experiencing the odd new sensation of her "Uncle's" cock inside her. I focused on her little boyish butt and flawless skin. She was such a perfect doll that it made me want to put marks on her.

"My my my, Ki has been a good girl for you."

I looked back over my shoulder to see Gemma in all of her naked glory standing in the doorway, her thick cock hanging between her legs. Damnit I was a lucky guy.

"Well, Uncle Paul, you shouldn't neglect your other niece. Say hello to Jae."

My wife stepped aside to reveal a slender girl who looked a lot like Ki. She had the same bangs Ki had when the twins arrived and she seemed to be wearing an outfit I'd seen Ki in: silky black tee over a tight mesh top and a studded belt adorning a short black skirt. Her makeup was perfect with ruby red lips and dark eyeshadow complementing her pale skin. The finishing touch was a dog collar.

I must have looked shocked or confused because Gemma reached over and pulled Jae's skirt up.

"Aren't you happy to see her? I think she's happy to see you!"

Under Jae's skirt was a very stiff girlcock. And it wasn't just any cock... it was Joon's!

Seeing my sweet little Joon transformed into a girl while I was fucking his tomboy twin sister was too much and I came deep inside Ki's ass with a massive groan.

"AOAUAAAAAUGH!!!"

Gemma laughed. "Oh baby, your timing is perfect. I bring you this little treat and you shoot your wad the second you see her."

I fell on top of Ki, almost crushing her little body. She was panting and we both needed a minute.

Gemma came over and rolled me aside off of my girl cousin. "Baby, I think you need to relax and get to know Jae while I get some quality time with my 'niece' here..."

She was right, it was her turn. My patient wife hadn't come at all yet and Ki had been wanting her ever since she found out that Gemma was trans and probably before that.

I kissed Ki on the cheek and pulled out of her slowly. I excused myself to the bathroom to clean up and when I got back, Gemma had wasted no time and already had her cock buried in Ki's pussy.

Ki had turned over and the girls were face to face, kissing tenderly as Gemma made love to my cousin. I could tell that she was hitting the right spot as Ki closed her eyes and buried her head in Gemma's neck, pure pleasure on her face. Between them, Gemma's larger breasts brushed against the little nipples on Ki's handfuls, their soft skin sliding against each other.

It usually took me a bit longer to recover these days but this sight made my cock stir a little. Then I saw Jae in a chair facing the bed, languidly stroking her cock but still fully dressed. I knew it was Joon but he made such a lovely girl that I could only see him as Jae.

Jae saw me and lowered her skirt to act a bit more proper. She came over to me and took my hand. She led me out of the room and back down the hall to the twins' room.

Jae laid me down on the bed and then laid down next to me. I looked at her, a new twinkle in her eye. She was uncertain and wanting my approval but also a little more daring with her eye contact. Maybe it was being "in costume" that allowed her to be a different person.

I reached out and touched her cheek, staring at those beautiful eyes that were staring back at me. I leaned in and our lips met, tongues seeking out each other for a wet tug-of-war. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her body tight against mine while we made out like high school kids.

I almost forgot that my little cousin was barely out of high school or even that we were related. It just felt like I was with a totally new person I'd never met.

Jae broke the kiss and said quietly, "You like, Uncle?"

"Oh my god, yes baby. Yes!"

As we started to kiss again, I reached lower and grabbed the hem of Jae's little black skirt. I tugged her skirt up, until I could feel her bare cock against mine as I ground my hips into hers. The stirring in my loins became a serious fire and I felt the blood flowing back to my cock.

I knew that Jae wanted to feel like a real girl and even though I was still recovering from sex with her sister, I needed to step up my game. I took charge and rolled on top of her, positioning myself between her legs.

I reached a hand down to grab her girlcock and held it against mine, friction building between the soft, sensitive undersides as I rocked slightly. I leaned back a little, still looking into her eyes as she felt the passion. It was a special moment and we both knew it.

Jae's shirt had to come off. Still holding our cocks, I pulled her shirt over her head leaving the mesh top on. I pinched her nipple through the mesh and leaned in to kiss her again. I thrust up and down, getting hotter with every stoke. Our balls nestled together, our shafts got hotter.

Jae looked down at the beautiful combination of our cockheads aimed at her face and had an expression of such lust. Then she looked back up at me and said, "Fuck your niece, Uncle."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I pushed Jae's knees up and held them with my forearm. I'd forgotten about the butt plug I'd inserted earlier but there it was, waiting. I carefully began pulling out, the flaring width popping once it narrowed. Jae gasped, her hole still wide. I spit inside her to help lubricate and then moved to line up my cock.

Jae wiped some of her lipstick to the side, smearing it widely across her face. Being able to see her flat chest and with less makeup on, it was like she had become half Jae and half Joon now and possibly even sexier.