When Nabilah Met Zeke Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost screamed out in shock she saw his big monster cock shooting its load. The first shot almost threw her panties off his cock but he held it tightly. Load after load soaking her panties, then dripping down his shaft, on to his big heavy balls, eventually forming a puddle on the bed underneath. She could not believe how much he just came, she could smell from her position. It was strong and over powering. She heard him whispers name as he fell asleep. His cock was still hard, her cum soaked panties still around it.

Her own juices were leaking down her thighs. She told herself that it was her fault for leaving it in the shower.

Combined with his lack of contact with females it must have left him extremely horny. He was just relieving him self it did not mean anything more. Deep down she knew that rationale made no sense after all what was he doing in the shower after she left, was he there to the whole time listening? she did not entertain these questions for long as she was in her room fingering her cunt for the 3rd time that day. She also came for the 3rd time that day, she had never done that ever.

She quickly changed and for some unfathomable reason she left her panties in the same shower from earlier in the morning.

When he had awoken from his nap, he headed straight for the same bathroom as before to take a shower, and there were another pair of panties on the floor before him. Was she doing this on purpose? Had she seen him jacking off onto her panties? He shifted the thoughts from his mind, and had a quick shower to clean himself up. Before. Heading back to his room to change, this time he wore a black polo shirt and a pair of tracksuit bottoms that again, were very tight around his body.

Her husband had arrived from work in the evening. She quickly convinced him to get Zeke an admin position. He relented and told her that he would look in to it after the snow storm had passed.

Soon they were joined by Zeke, her husband and Zeke formally introduced themselves to each other. Standing side by side she saw the stark contrast between them. Zeke made her husband look weak, undesirable, just less manly. They seemed to be getting along well.

He met her husband and it was who he thought it was. Abdul Qureshi, He was well known to the U.S army, and was responsible for creating the suicide vests, that were used in a bombing that had occurred in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. He was also known as "The Accountant" as he handled several of the extremists financial accounts. He did all under the guise of his firm, no one had been able to pin anything on him. He was good but now Zeke had him in his sights literally.

Zeke was very accommodating and polite to her husband, cracking jokes and getting on well with him. Just so he could get closer to his organisation of course. "It's very nice to meet you sir, you're beautiful wife has been nothing but kind to me. You're a very lucky man, to have such a lovely wife."

She saw a hint of jealousy and anger in her husbands eyes. But he did not act upon or speak up. That was often the case when he was amongst other men, he got dominated easily. It irritated her to no end. She had avoided making direct eye contact with Zeke for most of dinner, but she failed every time she did look at him a jolt of pleasure ran through her body. As images of him ran through her mind.

Her husband excused himself from dinner saying he needed to answer a phone call from work. She never questioned who he was speaking to this late at night, and why he needed to go in to his office.

She and Zeke did the washing up, he brushed up against her again but this time the contact wasn't as brief she passed off as an accident once again even though she had stuck her ass out to get in the way.

He smiled at her each time eye contact was made, his leg instinctively brushing against hers. As once again he intentionally brushed himself against when they washed up, only this time she stuck her backside out. Oh he knew she wanted him, or at least her body did. She was still hesitant, wanting to believe everything was an accident.

"It's getting late beautiful, I must retire for the night. Good night." He gently pressed his lips to her cheek, before walking off to her husbands office to listen in on his conversation. What he had heard, wasn't pleasant. He was planning another attack, somewhere in Russia from what he could get. As soon as he heard movement inside of his office, he quickly left and went back to his room.

She stood there dumbfounded one hand on her cheek. The cheek he had just kissed her on!! She should have slapped him done something instead she had moaned softly as his lips touched her cheeks. Her breathing was heavy, she leaned against the kitchen counter for support.

Another man had kissed her cheek with her husband only a few feet away. She tried to brush it off as an accident but she couldn't it was deliberate. And she had enjoyed it. She expected her conscious to chastise her again but it didn't what was happening. How could she be lusting after him. She barely knew him.

That night she had dreams. Dreams of Zeke mounting her with his cock, she woke the next morning and once again her panties were soaked.

Zeke had dreams about her, about getting her pregnant after imprisoning her husband for his crimes. He wanted desperately to make her his, he soon found himself back in the gym again. Working out once more, his gym shorts clinging to his lower body once more. As he powered up the weights with ease now, he was starting to gain back his strength and his stamina.

He spent a good few hours in there early in the morning, before once again heading to the shower. To clean himself of the filth and sweat that covered his body, once again standing under the cascading water, stroking that thick length of his. Thick foreskin pulling all the way back, to reveal the large head of his cock. As his heavy hairy balls, hung down freely.

It was like Deja vu Nabilah found her self at the door of the shower watching him stroke is monster cock. She had to come to use shower just like yesterday.

She watched him intently as she parted her bathrobe and fingered herself whilst he stroked his uncut cock.

She noticed that only after 2 days of workouts he was already starting to look more cut, his muscles looked even more defined. But as good as his body was, her focus on his monster cock. She was salivating at the sight of it. She stood at the door fingering herself part of her hoped he would turn towards the door and see her. His balls were so big and heavy.

She heard him let out a primal roar and scream.

"I'm gonna make you my hijabi slut Nabilah!!"

She came instantly on hearing his words as he shot load after load of his cum against the glass of the shower. A never ending stream. He finally turned the water off and was about to turn towards the door when she bolted out of the room and in to one of the other showers.

She had not realised that she had left a trail of her juices that led away from the room.

Once he was done pleasuring himself he exited the shower and once again wrapped a towel around his lower body. He of course cleaned out the shower, and turned to leave. That's when he noticed on the floor outside of the bathroom, a trail of liquid. Which he instinctively leant down, touch and put to his mouth. That's when he had a sly smile on his face, as he realised she had been watching him. Cumming for him. "You poor woman, I'll make you my little slut Nabilah, very soon."

Once he was dressed, he headed downstairs to the kitchen. She gave him some money and spare keys, and in return he once again kissed her cheek. This time closer and for longer, his hands on her hips dangerously close to her plump rear end.

As she got out of the shower and got dressed for work. She realised her husband had left. She rushed downstairs had some quick toast as Zeke came down. He was dressed in ridiculously tight clothes looking incredibly sexy. She was in a rush so she gave him some money and spare keys just in case he wanted to go out a bit.

Before she left he grabbed hold of her hips and pulled her in close and planted a kiss on her cheeks that was dangerously close to her lips. Wishing her a good day, as he went back upstairs. She was once again stunned not by the kiss but by the fact she had not done anything about it. She ran out of the house her mind was a mess. Everything was unclear, everything except for one thing. His words, the ones he uttered in the shower.

"I'm going to make you my hijabi slut Nabilah!!" those words played over and over in her head.

When she left he decided to start his job, and went out to meet a colleague of his. Who handed him surveillance equipment, and a present for Nabilah. A small pendant, with a ruby placed on it. It looked expensive, but he was told to say it was family heirloom that he wanted her to have. As a thank you, to which he agreed. He then returned to the house, and set up the cameras in key areas of the house.

The entrance to the basement, had the most high tech camera. Invisible to the naked eye, with x ray and infrared vision. It could see into the very heart of his operations. One in their bedroom, and the rest in the bathrooms for...recreational purposes.

Nabilah came home and slumped down on the sofa. She was extremely tired. The war raging on in her mind had taken a toll on her body. It ached all over she needed a good massage.

She received a message from her husband telling her that he would be extremely late.

She sat there as Zeke entered. He was topless only in work out shorts, very tight ones. He must have hit the gym again. It was paying off as his stomach was already flatter and was regaining some of the definition.

"What did you get up to Zeke? Hope you went out for a bit I know its cold but the day after tomorrow the snow storms going to hit," she said as she yawned a little.

"Nabilah, welcome back. I didn't do very much today, went out and gave some of my friends some of the money you gave me, before I went to get some food. But I did find something, that I want you to have." He rushed back to his room, and picked up the pendant that he was given. Before rushing back to her and holding it out to her, placing it into her hands. "It's a family heirloom that I thought was stolen from me, but it was just buried inside of my trousers."

He gave her a warm smile, as he gently cupped his manhood. Adjusting it slightly, as his shorts were extremely tight on his crotch. As his eyes wandered up and down her form. "You look exhausted, would you like me to give you massage beautiful?"

The pendant was beautiful but her eyes were more focused on the treasure hidden inside his shorts. She saw him trying to adjust it, maybe it to make it less obvious but it had only made it more noticeable.

When he mentioned if she wanted a massage from she thought he must have powers that allow him to read her mind. How did he know. Regardless she would have to refuse both.

As it would involve her removing her hijab. That was not a line she was going to cross if she did that all of it would ceased to be accidental and would become intentional. She opened her mouth to reject him.

"Wow its beautiful, I'm honoured that you are giving it to me. And yes I would love a massage, you seem to have big and nice hands" she blurted out instead. She had not intended to say any of that, she wanted to refuse him. But for some reason she found it difficult to say no to him.

She saw him smiling somewhat mischievously as her hands once again moved on there own and undid her hijab. Revealing her long flowing black hair, this was the first time in her life a man besides her husband or blood relative had seen her without her hijab around her head.

It seemed like there were a lot of firsts with Zeke around.

"Let me put it around your neck, and then I will massage your shoulder beautiful." He smiled sincerely at her, as he gently took her hijab and placed it on the arm of the couch. Before placing the pendant on her chest, and clipping the necklace around her neck. As he then placed his hands upon her shoulders, slowly caressing and rubbing her neck with his muscular hands. Slowly removing any stress and tension she had in her body.

"What is it that you do for a living Nabilah? Forgive me for asking, but I'm just curious is all. A fine woman like you shouldn't need to work, What with your husband working hard. However, I admire a woman who has a drive to work and be successful on her own," He whispered in her ears.

"Mmmmm...oh Zeke...feels good...I work at a school, an admin roleee..oh Zeke yeahhhh...thats..it...oh...Allah...feels...good...I...work...so..it...keeps...me...busy...gets...lonely...in...this..housee" She moaned as he worked his wonders. The inner war in her head had died down. Soon as the hijab came off the side that was encouraging her to be so shameless by allowing a nigger to touch her had grown louder. It had won the war in her mind.

She felt slightly uncomfortable standing up, she wanted sit down. She also felt his big monster against her ass, she was worried if she did not sit down soon she would be rubbing her ass up an down against it.

He noted all that she was saying to him, his hands continuing to work their magic on her. As he then gently moved her hair over her shoulders and onto her chest, before taking a nearby chair and placing it next to him. Just in case she wanted to sit down, as his hands returned to working on her shoulders.

"Would you like to sit down beautiful?" He asked as he took in her feminine scent, and he wanted more of it. He wanted to smell her all over him, Feel her on him. Taste her, as her worst fears started to come true. Her rear end, began to rub up against his slowly hardening cock.

"No...I prefer to standddd...oh...Zeke...Zeke...making...me...feel...soo...good," she moaned as she started to rub up against his massive pole.

She started to slowly grind on it, moving her ass in a circular motion. This could not be explained away as an accident. She meant to do this, she was the instigator, she felt shameful but that shame only seemed to make her more horny. Her juices leaking freely underneath her abaya.

"Mmmmm...oh...Zeke...so...BIGG...SOOO...BIGG...AND...HARD..." she moaned in a trance like state. It was almost as if his massage had her hypnotised.

He couldn't help but smirk as she grounded herself against his cock, which was now standing at full attention. As her butt cheeks slotted either side of his cock, his hands continued to massage her shoulders. Then moved down her arms caressing them softly, moving across her chest to grab and massage her breasts. Her nipples fully erect in his hands, as he began to grind his manhood against her in sync with her own movements.

As his lips gently began to kiss and caress her neck softly, sucking on her neck leaving a hickey on the crook of her neck. "Does that feel good Nabilah? How badly did you need someone to come along, and give you what you need? A real man, who'd take care of you. Who'd show you love and affection, who'd give you your deepest desires."

She moaned and ground her ass even more when she felt his big paws on her massive tits. Caressing them. She had crossed a line that she knew there was no return from. His lips on her neck, kissing it seductively, making her moan louder, it was her weak spot.

How did he know that she had been craving all of this, how?

"I've been craving it for SOOO LONGG ZEKE SOO LONGG...I NEED YOU SO BAD...NEED...STRONG...MAN...LIKE...YOU...SHIT...IM...CUMINGGGGGG..." she screamed as she violently shook against him as he continued dry humping her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she had an earth shattering orgasm. She had never experienced such a powerful one before.

His hands squeezed and teased her bountiful breasts, slipping under clothes to grab her bare chest. Squeezing and teasing nipples, as one of his hands slipped down into her panties and begin to rub and pleasure her cum soaked womanhood. As he then playfully nipped at her ear, gently coercing her head back with his own and pressing his lips hungrily against her own.

Once she had caught a glimpse of this real man, this stud there was no going back to what her husband had. Oh was he going to fuck her, he was going to ravage her. Stuff her full of his cum, and make her carry his child. This, he knew is what she wanted. As he gently pulled his lips away from hers, and pulled himself away from her completely. Enticing her to come and claim, what she so desperately craved.

Except she didn't her devout inner Muslim voice returned and made her run upstairs with her tits hanging out. She locked her self in her room and cried. The shame was strong. How could she have done that. She sat there and prayed to Allah to forgive her.

He sighed to himself, slightly disappointed as she ran away. He understood it, better than most. She was going against her very faith, when she gave in to him. But her inner Muslim returned to her, and she ran off in shame. He headed into his room, and closed the door behind him.

She heard Zeke's rooms door close. She decided to shower and cleanse her self of his strong musk. She could taste his mouth on hers.

She rushed in to the shower and stripped off. Turning the shower on to max. As the water hit her, images of what happened flashed through her mind. The slutty side that had taken hold of her came roaring back as she fingered herself.

"OH ZEKE...GIVE IT TOOO MEEE GIVEEE ME THAT BIG INFIDEL NIGGER COCK...DEFILE MY MUSLIM CUNT WITH ITTT!!" she screamed and squirted thinking that it was safe. She had no idea she was being watched and listened to.

She got out and dried herself off, she heard her husband come home so she unlocked her bedroom door and went to sleep.

Switching on the surveillance equipment, to watch anything that unfolded. He listened and watched his cameras as she moaned out for his nigger cock to defile her cunt, to make it his.

It was clear to him, that she was wrestling with her demons but she couldn't get him out of her head. Now that she had a taste of him, she'd crave more. His scent wouldn't ever leave her, it full her nose and her mind too.

His crotch ached and needed to be seen too, but he held back for the moment as he heard her husband return back home. Which meant he'd have to wait for the right moment. He spoke to him, continuing his mission of building a friendly rapport with Abdul. They spoke and ate until he went to bed. Zeke went to bed soon himself.

He lay there watching the video of her shower over and over again, he wanted to fuck her badly and clearly a part of her wanted him to do it. But, he had to be respectful towards her as she was a woman of faith. After a short while, he packed up the surveillance equipment and placed it away in a secure location. Before stripping himself off, and unlocking his door and leaving it ajar once more.

She woke up in the middle of the night, due to a combination of her husband snoring and her wild dreams about Zeke.

As was the norm now her cunt was wet. She was thirsty for some water. She decided to go downstairs to get a drink.

As she stepped out of her room, she noticed that the light in Zeke's room was still on. The poor guy must have fallen asleep with the lights on. Despite her better judgement she decided to go turn it off.

She quietly opened the door and saw that he was indeed asleep. But he was naked. And his horse like cock was up right. Hard. She got a good view of it. She felt herself drawn to it. She got closer and closer to the bed. She could see the veins running up it. She found herself on her knees pushing her nose close to it to get a smell of that intoxicating smell radiating off it. She had a sudden urge to kiss it.