When Nabilah Met Zeke Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One peck won't hurt anyone, plus he is asleep, it might exorcise some of her demons," she said to herself softly.

She moved her lips closer and closer to the purple tip covered by his foreskin. She pushed it down and kissed the tip.

Then she kissed it again. And again. And again. The kissing turned in to her sucking the tip which had stretched her lips to the limit. Just the tip alone was bigger than her husband.

She stopped before she went any further as she felt him stirring. She got up and turned the light off went back to bed softly moaning as she licked her lips and tasted his pre cum. She thought he had no idea but a operative like Zeke was trained to be alert at all times.

Zeke's dreams were filled with thoughts of her riding his cock. Which in turn was standing at attention in the real world, he heard the door creak and slyly opened his eyes and watched as she took a good long sniff of his cock, before kissing it over and over again. He gently began to move, feigning that he was waking up and she soon scuttled away. Now she had a real taste of him, and it would be intoxicating to her. She wouldn't be able to resist it or him for very much longer, if she continued to have a taste of it night after night.

The next morning she woke up extra early in order to avoid Zeke, she left him a cell phone with her number on it just in case he needed to contact her.

He slowly awoke to an empty house once more. He got up, and was quickly in the gym clanging and banging away at the weights. After a while and a nice hot shower, he emerged feeling refreshed and went into the kitchen. Which is when he noticed the phone on the table, picking it up and examining it there was only one number registered in there. Nabilah's.

Work passed by quick, she spent the whole day in a daze. She decided to walk by the spot she first saw Zeke. As she left the school gates and made her way to that street she noticed 2 men with there hoods up following her. She was sure they were following her.

As she sped up so did they. She pulled out her phone and her first instinct was to call Zeke not her husband. She knew he wouldn't be much help.

"Zeke listen please come to the street where I met you first there are 2 guys following meeee.." the rest of her sentence was cut off as a hand came over her mouth and dragged in to an alley way. She bit the hand and turned around scratched the man. She ran deeper in to the alley way. As the men cursed at her, told her they would kill her. They both had Arabian accents. Her back was pushed against the wall she was afraid for her life, she saw a large dark figure behind both the men.

Zeke was cooking food for himself when the phone rang, he heard Nabilah's panicked voice on the other end, heard her being dragged away. He had an idea on who they were, he had over heard Abdul thanks to his surveillance equipment that there were some members in the terrorist group who had issues with how he handled the money. They believed he was skimming some off the top. So these 2 guys were clearly sent to attack Nabilah and send a message to Abdul, regardless of whether or not he was stealing from the terrorist group. Zeke was ready to smash some skulls in. Once he reached the street, he quickly looked around before hearing a commotion in the alleyway.

Zeke grabbed a hold of the pair and threw them with ease out of the alleyway and out onto the streets with a thud. They both tried to get to their feet, but were met with one swift quick across the jaw that knocked them both out. Before he then turned his attention to Nabilah, helping her to her feet and holding her body close to his. "You ok?"

"Yes...yes...thank...you..thank..you" she said to him grateful that he had rescued her from certain death. She felt safe in his arms. As he guided her back home. She thought about how he had taken care of those men, swift, powerful, decisive, it made him all the more attractive to her.

She had no idea who the men were and why they had tried to kill her. She had thought about calling the police, but with Zeke there she didn't need them. Plus the police being as racist as they were would have arrested Zeke for the attack.

He made sure no one else tried anything, as they returned back home.

She let him lead her in to the living room. He sat down on the sofa, he grabbed her and made her sit on his lap. She put her head on his shoulders. He undid her hijab, she didn't bother trying to stop him. He then put her head back on his shoulders. She planted soft kisses of gratitude along his strong neck. She then turned his bearded face towards hers and kissed him.

Her tongue darted in to his mouth and intertwined with his. She could feel his hard cock against her. It snapped her out of it she pulled away from him.

He made sure to keep her in his grasp at all times, as she rested on his lap. Their kiss was like fireworks, as their tongues danced inside of their mouths. With his cock now firmly pressed against her, he was preparing to take off her clothes only for her to leave just like she did last night.

"Sorry...that shouldn't have happened...Thank you for saving me but that shouldn't have happened..." she repeated as she left the living room went to the kitchen grabbed some food and locked her self in her room. She had no plan on leaving. She could not face him.

The same patterns as last evening repeated itself. Once she cried and prayed to Allah to forgive her. She then found herself in the shower masturbating crying out his name. Before she fell asleep again.

She toyed with herself in the shower once more, crying out for him to fuck her senseless. It was clear to him, that he would have to take control of her and fuck her senseless. Make her his and only his, by force if necessary. He didn't want to do it, but if that was the only she could be at peace within her body then so be it. He intentionally left the door ajar that night, with her husband home and sleeping. To entice her in to have a taste of his cock, much like she did previously. If she did that, then he'd have her right there and then.

She woke up in the middle of the night again. She walked out of her bedroom and saw that Zeke's door was ajar but the lights were off. She walked towards his room and entered.

Like the previous night he was naked. His cock standing proud and hard. Her mouth salivated at the sight of it. She took one step towards him and then turned around and back out the room. She was halfway to her room when she again turned back and headed in to his room. She stepped in to the room once again, closing the door behind her gently. Her eyes were glued to his cock, as she walked towards it, her legs shaking in fear and excitement.

Once she reached the edge of the bed she got on her knees, took in the smell of his cock. Once again she told herself she would just give it a quick peck. As a reward for rescuing her. She kissed it. and then again and again. Soon she was sucking on the tip. She didn't stop as she did not hear him stirring.

He stayed silent until she was taking a strong sniff of his cock once more, he slowly opened his eyes and watched her as she took part of his thirteen inch monster into her mouth.

She sucked 2 inches of his cock. Then another 2 until she was at her limit at 4 inch's. The size her husband was. Just as she was about to lift her head up she felt a big strong hand on the back of her head forcing her down, making her choke and gag.

He grabbed her long black hair, and forced the rest of it down her throat. Thrusting his hips back and forth, sliding his thick shaft in and out of her mouth and her throat. A smirk etched on his lips, as he slowly licked them.

"Fuck me with your infidel nigger cock, isn't that what you said Nabilah? Well I'm going to give you, exactly what you desire. A real man's cock inside of your cunt, claiming it as his own. Because from now onwards you're mine, and that pathetic husband of yours won't even know it!" He pulled her head all the way back up off his cock, as his gaze met hers. A look of lust in both their eyes, even if she didn't want to admit it.

She gagged and choked. Almost puked as he forced her head down to the base of his monster cock. Her jaws ached, her throat hurt. He held her there and then pulled her off.

She breathed heavily as she heard him repeat verbatim the words she uttered in the shower. She was stunned how did he hear that.

"No...no...don't say such filthy things...I...don't want your filthy nigge...GURKKK," she knew the words did not sound convincing but in her mind she meant them. But she was cut short as he had grabbed a fist full of her hair and slammed her mouth down on his cock again

"You're lying to yourself, even now your body is craving...begging for my cock to bury itself inside of you. You cunt is practically dripping on the floor in anticipation, for what's too come." He drove his hips harder and faster against her mouth and throat, his grip tightening on her hair all the while.

He then pulled her head up once more, and pulled her up and onto his waist. His eyes locked onto hers, as her dripping womanhood was now pressed up against his cock. Which he was grinding against her womanhood, as he then pressed his lips to hers hard. His hands grabbing and squeezing those big sensitive tits of hers now.

"Oh fuckkk!" she swore for the first time since she was a teenager and moaned in to his mouth as she felt him rubbing his cock at the entrance of her wet cunt. It was leaking all over his monster.

"No...No...let...go...of...me...I...don't...want...this...oh...fuckk!!" she moaned in denial as he slightly nudged his tip in to her tight wet muslim cunt.

"Don't deny yourself this, let yourself go and give into your desires." He had quite the way with words, as he slowly pulled her panties to the side and was now rubbing his raw cock against her cunt. Teasing her clit with his cock tip, as he slipped it between her folds.

His tongue soon wrapped itself around hers, as his hands pulled and teased her now erect nipples. She was beginning to feel the heat, the need to be satisfied by a real man. As his hands soon moved down, and grabbed a hold of her voluptuous backside.

"No...never...never...let...go...of..meee!!" she moaned softly even though she was pleading for him to let her go she barely made any effort to fight.

As she felt the heat between her legs building up and reaching breaking point. When he grabbed hold of her phat ass the dam broke, she shook on top of him as she had an orgasm.

Her moans echoed throughout the room as she orgasmed all over his cock, which was still sliding across her folds. His hands squeezed her phat ass harder now, as he pulled his lips away from hers and began to kiss her neck hungrily.

Before finally pushing that beast of a cock he had, deep inside of her. The head of his cock, soon pressing hard against her cervix. Attempting to push it's way into her baby maker, as he gave her ass cheeks a firm slap. Feeling them jiggle in his hands.

"OH...ALLAH..BIG..NIGGEERR...COCKK...STRETCHINGG...DEFILINGG...IN...WOMBB...ALMOSTTT!" she moans in incoherently. Her mind scrambled by the sensation as she felt her self being broken apart. It felt like losing her virginity all over again but multiplied by 10.

She felt her insides being rearranged as he brutally fucked her. Her ass jiggling with every thrust. As she had one continuous orgasm after another. The sounds of there bodies clashing echoed through out the room. Luckily it was far enough away that her husband would not hear. But then again he snores so loud it did not matter.

He was ravaging her like this had been his intention all along. Completing one half of his mission. The part that had become more and more important to him as the days had passed.

When she really thought about it she didn't really know him. She had invited a stranger in to her house and now he was taking advantage of her. And she was enjoying it.

He began to buck his hips back and forth, sliding that big black cock of his in and out of her womanhood. Picking up the pace with each thrust he made, until he thrusting into her powerfully and without remorse.

Her tits bouncing up and down in his face, as her ass jiggled as he slammed against her. His heavy hairy balls, swinging back and forth now too. As they slammed against her backside, his lips sucking on and kissing her neck more ravenously now.

"That's right, an old nigger is defiling you. Making you his bitch, and doesn't that just turn you on? Doesn't that make you want to beg for more, beg for it to never stop." He teased her.

"DON'T STOP OH ZEKEEEEE!! FUCK DON'T STOPP I BEG YOU GIVE ME YOURRRR KEEP DEFILING MEEEE WITH THAT BIG INFIDEL COCK!! FUCK MEEEE I'M YOURSSS OH YOU HAIRY OLD NEGRO!!" she growled firing off expletives in that one sentence than she had in her whole life. Declaring herself as his. As he continued to pound her. Her body was sweating profusely as he showed no sign of slowing down. Her sweat dripped down from her body on to his

She could feel every thrust hit her gut like a punch, he was driving her crazy, hitting spots in her she never knew existed. The bed creaked and shook as they violently fucked. The sounds of there body echoing through out the room. She thanked Allah for making her husband such a snoring pig.

"This hairy old negro, is gonna continue defiling you all day and night. This hairy old negro, is gonna make you carry his black baby inside of you." He continued to savagely pound her count over and over again, his manhood slamming against her body harder and faster still. Finding more and more pace and power from somewhere, as his hands reached round and grabbed her bouncing breasts once more. Squeezing and teasing them mercilessly, as she broke on his cock. Sweat was slowly beginning to appear on his body, as he was going at such a pace.

Hearing him declare with such conviction that she was going to carry his black babies both frightened and excited her. The thought of it made her have another orgasm. Which broke her, the only thing keeping her upright was his monster cock. She felt him deep in her guts, deep inside her.

He had been fucking her for 2 hours straight though it felt even longer, she could see that he was not far off. She was amazed at how long he lasted. Her husband only lasted 10 mins compared to his 2 hours! He was inhuman. What she did not know that since this was his first time fucking in a while that he could not last any longer. When was fucking regularly he used to last much longer. She felt his cock expanding inside her. She knew he was ready to blow.

"GIVE THAT NIGGER NUT YOU HAIRY BASTARDDDD FILL MEEE UPPP COME ON MAKE ME YOUR HIJABI SLUTTTT!!" she moaned and goaded him.

His breathing was heavy now, sweat practically dripping off his lean body. Two hours straight, after going without it for so damned long was impressive. But he was at his limit, and the fact she was goading him to cum inside her. To fill her up, only served to make him go that last little bit.

As his hips, crashed against hers over and over again as he released his thick cum deep inside of her fertile womanhood, his cock pulsing and sending more and more of his cum inside of her. His heavy oversized balls, finally being emptied after so long without any action. She was gonna be feeling a lot heavier after this one.

The first blast almost launched her off his cock. It was so powerful as he roared like an animal his hips bucking wildly as he filled her womb up to the brim. Load after load of his seed. She felt her belly swelling up from the sheer volume.

She felt it overflowing dripping out of her cunt as they both breathed heavily as she collapsed on top of his powerful sweaty chest. His cock still impaled inside her spewing the final loads of his cum.

He laid on his back exhausted from the nights activities, his breathing slowing down slightly. Until he was back to breathing normally once more, as his hands nestled upon her voluptuous backside.

His cock continuing to pump more and more cum into her, as it overflowed out of her and back down his cock and onto the bed. Until finally, his cock went limp inside of her and fell out of her womanhood. As more of his cum, slipped out of her. "Damn, I thought I could last longer. Guess I'm gonna have to build up the stamina again."

She was astounded hear that he could probably go longer. She felt his cum leaking out of her like cunt like a waterfall. She said nothing because guilt had taken over her. She felt ashamed. As she gingerly got up from him.

"This should have never happened, it will never happen again!" she said firmly. Some of that firmness was deflated by the fact that she limped away with his cum leaking out of her cunt. She left him there went back to her room and took a shower. Hoping to cleanse herself. She could not sleep tossing and turning over. She told herself that it would never happen again. Never. She fell asleep from the exhaustion, her stomach still felt full.

"That was amazing but sinful, a one off...it wont happen again," she told herself knowing full well that it was a lie.

End of Chapter 1.