When Nabilah Met Zeke Ch. 02

Story Info
Nabilah falls deeper down the rabbit hole with Zeke.
8.9k words
4.61
23.4k
47

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

Disclaimer: This story contains strong language and use of racial slurs, big cocks, tits and ass. Not realistic at all. If you are looking for realism or if you are easily offended then this story is not for you.

Some Useful words to know before you read the story:

Hijab- A head covering worn in public by some Muslim women. Essentially a scarf.

Burqa- A outer garment worn by some Muslim women that covers their whole body when in public.

Kuffar- Arabic for "Non-believer".

Abaya- is a simple, loose over-garment, essentially a robe-like dress

Haram- The Arabic word for prohibited or forbidden

The next morning, she called in sick to work. She could barely walk and still felt exhausted. The guilt was killing her, yet a part of her wanted more!!

This realisation scared her, so left the house avoiding Zeke. She went to the mosque in hopes that praying in such a holy place in front of Allah, the merciful, would help cleanse her mind. As she sat there on the floor on her knees, images of the night before started replaying in her head. She remembered the way she felt when he penetrated her, she felt like she was being ripped apart, like she was losing her virginity, all over again. She remembered his powerful thrusts and how the smell of sex lingered in the air, his powerful musk.

"Are you okay Sister?" Nabilah was brought out of her daze as Yasmin, a regular member of the mosque, looked at her with a concerned expression.

"I am okay Sister...just a little tired. Did not get much sleep last night," Nabilah said as she got up and excused herself. She headed to the ladies' room and locked herself in an empty stall. She lifted up her Abaya and pulled down her leggings along with her panties. She reached down between her legs and felt her cunt. She gasped out in horror.

She was wet!! Extremely wet in the mosque. She felt ashamed and turned on at the same time, unable to stop her mind from replaying the events of the previous night. A good Muslim woman would have repented and immediately pull her hands away from her cunt. Nabilah did neither of those things and instead, began fingering herself furiously, whilst she used her other hand to stifle her moans for Zeke, to fuck her! How had he corrupted her so easily? Was it him or was she always like this? Was this her true self? A shameless slut?? Did she want more??? How was his cock so big???? She still didn't fully grasp how big he was and the thought was tormenting her.

"Zeke give me that nigger cock!! Give me ALL of that big nigger cock!!" she moaned softly, almost in a trance, as she had an orgasm in the mosque. She could not believe that she had become this debauch, to do such an unholy thing in such a holy place. The mosque was meant to be a safe place from her impure thoughts. She used some tissue to wipe her cunt and the juices streaming down her thighs. "I have never been this wet before", she thought as she involuntarily placed one of her wet fingers in her mouth. "Mmmmmm!" she moaned as she enjoyed the taste of her arousal.

Once again, she came to her senses and chastised herself. Nabilah felt like there were 2 versions of herself warring with each other; the good pious Muslim housewife and the slut. The slut was winning out and deep down she was starting to know, that it was her true self.

She had done her best to clean herself up, but she was still leaking profusely as she exited the toilet and sat back down to pray.

Nabilah was exhausted by the inner war raging on inside her. And now she was worried all the other women would smell the juices secreting between her thighs, or see it dripping down on to the floor of the mosque. She decided she would just go home; coming to the mosque had not worked.

Getting home was no easy feat, as the winds were strong and cold. For every step she took forward the wind blew her 3 steps back. Just as she arrived at her doorstep, the snow storm arrived prematurely. She was surprised as all the forecasts said the earliest it would arrive would be midnight. She received a message from her husband almost instantly as she stepped inside her house, informing her that if the snow storm continued at this rate, he would not be able to make it back.

As she stepped into the kitchen, she did not make eye contact with Zeke, fearing what would happen if she did. He had been the only thing on her mind at the mosque. She was ready to tell him to leave. She had to, for her own sake. She informed him that her husband was trapped in the office due to the storm, but once it was over, she wanted Zeke out of her house.

As Nabilah started speaking in a trembling voice, turned away from him, Zeke, of course, paid no mind to the news. He too, was preoccupied, his eyes were focused on her plump derriere. He stepped up to her once more, his hand grabbing her ass without a thought.

If she wasn't going to give in willingly to him, then he'd take her by force, he saw it as a necessary nudge before she was his completely. "You still sore from last night? Because I'm recharged, and I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you again and again. You'll be my whore, and after I'm done with you, you won't want any other man."

"Let go of me, filthy negro!!" she tried to squirm away from him as he had an iron grip on her ass, she wanted get away because of her increasingly wet womanhood.

She might have said "let go!!", but she wanted him just as bad, but could not bring herself to say it out loud. Her pleas lacked conviction, plus he was too strong. She spat at him just so he would let go, she had to get away or else she knew she would only fall deeper for him; she would commit even more sins. So, she did whatever was necessary to get away. Her fierce struggle surprised him a little, momentarily allowing her to run away from him.

She planned on running to her room and locking herself in. But she couldn't get far as he was on her in a flash. He grabbed her hijab and with one yank tore it off her head.

"Let me go, I don't want you, I won't let you fuck me again," she said half-heartedly as he smiled at her knowingly, which enraged her. He knew that she wanted it, and her protests were getting weaker. She was in denial, but she could not bring herself to say it out loud. He could sense it and she knew as much.

He threw the torn hijab on the ground. Next, he grabbed her blouse. Slowly tearing it from her body, exposing her plump breast and erect brown nipples. He smiled as their eyes locked and grabbed her womanhood, rubbing and caressing her folds; she moaned softly and stared with anticipation as he undid his pants and let them drop to the floor.

He exposed his thick black monster cock to her once more, and began rubbing it up against her exposed belly, with the giant glistening head of his cock forcing its way between her breasts. He was going to claim her, in mind and body. Once and for all, this bitch would be his. "By the end of this, you'll be shouting and screaming more!!! You'll be screaming, give me more, you fucking nigger."

"No, I won't...I... wont...mmm...Noooo...You...PATHETIC NEGRO!!" she moaned in denial as she was still in awe of his strength at how he had casually torn everything on her to pieces.

She felt his now familiar monstrous cock up against her stomach, between her breasts and almost reaching her wanting mouth... and it made her already gushing cunt even more wet. She squirmed and tried to wriggle away from him but his grip was too strong. She felt him turn her around and place his massive 13 inch between her ass cheeks after ripping the bottom half of her abaya off, exposing her big and round ass. Her panties followed soon after, joining her hijab and ripped abaya on the floor. She tried to run but he had her hair in a grip. Like a leash holding a bitch in her place.

She could not believe how stupid she had really been, to let a nigger that she did not know, into her home. Had she really let him stay in her home because she was trying to be a good Muslim or was it because deep down she wished for something like this to happen.

With his vice like grip on her hair and body, she wasn't going anywhere anymore. He squeezed her ass tightly, as he slipped his cock between her ass cheeks. Before finally slipping his cock, back inside of her cunt. Letting it tear through her, and press against her stomach. Making it bulge, as he then cracked her ass hard.

"You can deny this all you want; but your body betrays you. It can't help but crave the superior cock, it can't help but need the superior cock. Besides, your cunt is so wet it's practically begging me for it."

"NO... YOU LIE...ALL...MMMMM...LIES...FUCKK...YOUUU...FILTHY...NEGRO...FUCKKKK!" she screamed in denial as every thing he had said was true. His cock was more than just superior; it was the most satisfying thing she had ever felt in her life. It had done things to her she never knew could be done. Plus, he had ruined her now, she knew she would never be able to feel her pathetic husband ever again.

She felt Zeke's cock deep in her womb. It had reached there in just a few thrusts thanks to how wet she was. In fact, she had been wet whilst at the mosque as the images of the previous night ran through her mind. She felt him battering her cunt, felt it bulge out of her stomach. As he smacked her ass over and over again. She had tears in her eyes, not because it hurt because she was enjoying all of this, she was enjoying being fucked forcefully.

"Mmmm you ...negro.... fucking...me...mmmmmm soo..goood" she whispered so quietly that there was no way he could have heard her. But his senses were extremely well trained and he had heard and felt everything. Her heartbeat going faster, her body trembling in uncontrollable pleasure. He controlled her completely, as he began ramming into her cunt. He was fucking her brutally, spitting inside her pious Muslim mouth, degrading her in a way she had never been. The older negro was taking control of her young married body. She could do nothing to stop him.

"That's right, my cock is all you need now. You don't need nothing from that husband of yours, he's worthless and pathetic. You deserve a real man, a stallion to claim you for himself. To have you, and breed you." His hips drove against hers harder and faster now, as his cock was deep inside of her womb.

Stretching it out almost to breaking point, as he reached up her body and grabbed those bouncing tits of hers. Her ass jiggling every time he rammed into her, he was controlling every moment they had together. As waves of pleasure, coursed through her body.

She could not believe he had heard her. His thrusts were deep and so were the things he said. He was right: she didn't need anything from her husband, he was worthless and pathetic. But she was not going to admit it out loud never.

"YES, I DESERVE A REAL MAN... A FUCKING STALLION LIKE YOU, TO CLAIM ME AS YOUR OWNNN!!" she screamed and then gasped. Shocked those words had come out of her mouth. She was determined not to say anything but she was not only losing control of her body but her mind too.

Hearing her words seem to encourage him even more, as he rammed into her even faster and deeper. It was too much for her, she had an orgasm so powerful that she blacked out.

When she came all over his cock and blacked out, he couldn't help but smirk. Her words still ringing in his ears, as he carried her to her bedroom. Throwing her on the bed, as he spread her legs wide open, exposing her swollen cunt. He stood over her, stroking the tip of his long cock, waiting for her to regain her senses.

When she came to she realised that she was no longer in the kitchen but on her bed. Zeke was on the edge of the bed with his cock standing proud. Her legs were wide open. She knew he was about to take her on her marital bed. The thought of being defiled by Zeke on her marital bed excited Nabilah as she stared into the negro's eyes. She found him staring back at her with a sly smile etched on his face. She gasped softly as he closed the distance between them.

Taking a hold of her legs and wrapping them around his waist, as he then slammed his cock back inside of her soaked cunt. The sweet smell of her juices, lingering in the air.

"What better place, for you to be reborn as a new Nabilah. The place where your old life dies, and your new one begins!" Zeke bellowed laughing as he continued to slam his cock into her. Nabilah wanted to scream and say no but she didn't.

"Fuck me with that big nigger cock, you old negro!" She found herself growling instead. She felt the now familiar feeling of his monstrosity stretching her.

"FUCKKKKKK SO BIGGGG!!" she screamed as he continued to push into her. She could not believe that she had tried run away from him. Run away from the thing inside of her.

It didn't take long for her to start shaking on his cock as he lifted her legs over his shoulders as he pushed in deeper; pounding her mercilessly. Punishing her for trying to run away from him earlier. She knew that she was becoming his Muslim slut with every thrust.

His hips moved back and forth faster and harder, sliding that monster cock of his in and out of her soaked cunt. As he had her in the prime breeding position, and kept her there for two hours.

Pounding away at her cunt relentlessly, he had regained his endurance now. Which was evident, in the fact he was still fucking her, and wasn't feeling any signs of fatigue.

"That's it, beg for this nigger cock to defile you. Make you carry his nigger babies, and you'll disown your husband after we're done here," Zeke teased her knowing very well that if she answered the way he envisioned, then without a doubt, she would be his slave for the rest of her life.

"OH, ZEKE GIVE ME THAT BIG NIGGER COCK...I BEG...YOU...DEFILE MY MUSLIM CUNTTTTTTT!!" she screamed out in pain as she felt his cock push past her cervix and right into her womb. She could see it bulging out of her stomach as he continued to pound her.

"OH FUCK...ZEKE...ZEKE....YOU'RE SO MUCHH...BIGGGER...THAN...HIM...FUCK...I AM..SORRY...FOR...RUNNINGGG....PUNISHHH...MEEEE!!" she screamed so loud it hurt her throat. The sheets became drenched with their sweat. The bed shook along with her body, creaking dangerously, as just like her it barely managed to take Zeke's monster cock. She wrapped her legs around him instinctively.

Pulling him in deeper as she had one orgasm after another. His big heavy balls slamming against her asshole, drenched in her juices. Her big young firm tits jiggling with each thrust.

With his cock now buried inside her womb, her fate was sealed. Yet, he continued to pound her cunt harder and harder still, soon reaching the peak of his speed and power. As his cock slammed into her, as hard and as fast as possible; balls slapping against her ass harder, his hand squeezing her throat tightly.

As he made sure she knew not to go against him ever again, as his other hand began to squeeze and slap her bouncing tits.

"Of course, I'm...fucking bigger than him, that's not even a contest. He'll no longer satisfy what is mine, he won't ever again be able to pleasure you" Zeke said with a cocky laugh.

Sweat and her juices soaked her bed, as it was creaking and cracking under the force of his thrusts. It felt like it was going to break, such was the force of his thrusts.

She knew he was right; her husband would never be able to please her ever again. He barely managed it before and now that she had been taken by Zeke there was no chance at all. Zeke had unlocked something in her that she had been burying her whole adult life.

Her insatiable desire for sex, it had always been there, her husband could not handle it even before his impotency.

She had no idea sex could be this good. A sense of resentment towards her husband, her family, community and religion began to build inside her. They had kept her away from this, always told her to stay away from niggers... that sex was an unholy and impure thing, not for pleasure or enjoyment only for having children. If she had not listened she may have experienced this kind of ecstasy much sooner in her life.

"OH, GIVE IT TO MEEE ZEKE FUCKKK HARDERRR ZEKEEEEE FUCKKK...!!" her scream was cut off mid way as Zeke choked her even harder. He spat in her gasping mouth.

"From now on you'll only call me Master, do you understand bitch? Or else I'll pull out right now!" he growled as he spat on her face. He wanted her to know her place. The desire to dominate her, to own her was all he could think about at this moment.

"Yes....Mast...errrr!" she croaked as he continued choking her. Hearing her call him "Master" made him hammer into her harder than before. He removed his hands from her neck letting her breathe. She gasped and took in as much air as possible as he continued to pound into her. She tasted his spit on her tongue, setting off one orgasm after another.

Making her and the bed shake violently as if an earthquake was happening. He had lowered her legs from his shoulders to his waist, she wrapped her legs around him tightly as he leaned down and kissed her. His tongue penetrating her mouth, as his huge nigger cock penetrated her cunt.

She moaned as his thrusts got wilder, she sensed that he was getting close to blowing his load. Zeke was irritated with himself once again he could only last for 2 hours, he knew he would have to work on lasting longer than that. He suddenly had an idea as he smiled to himself and pulled out from her.

"What...no... Master...why did you stop? You were so close Master!" Nabilah asked her brows furrowed in confusion.

"I am close.... but I don't think you want it; do you want it?" Zeke asked mockingly.

"Yes, I want it Master," she stated truthfully. She could not deny how much she wanted it despite the consequences it could lead.

"Hmmm...I don't think you mean it. If you mean it, then you would beg better than that, bitch!" he replied as he continued teasing her. He wanted to hear her beg, it would be the final conformation he needed, that she was his. He would then start training her as his hijabi whore.

"PLEASE....MASTER...GIVE...ME... YOURR...CUMM...BURY...YOUR...NIGGER...SEED...DEEP...IN..MEEEE...PLEASEEE...I..BEG...YOUU!!" she cried. Tears rolling down her eyes, she had never wanted something so desperately in her life. Her cunt was literally craving to be filled up by his seed. She knew by admitting out loud that she had truly left her old life behind.

Zeke simply replied by smiling and without warning slammed his big black monster cock back into her. Nabilah yelped in both pain and delight as she felt him back inside her. It only took him a few thrusts before he felt his cum shooting up and out of his cock.

"TAKE IT YOU FUCKING MUSLIM WHOREEEEEE!!" he roared as he unloaded wave after wave of his seed in her.

"OH YESSS MASTERR!! SO MUCHHH CUMMMMMMM...FUCKKK!!" Nabilah moaned as she felt her belly getting swollen by the sheer volume. She was still amazed by how much cum he produced. She felt him pull out, her hands instinctively plugged her leaking cunt. She could not let his seed go to waste. She immediately laid on her back and lifted her legs. She wanted that seed deep in her womb.

Such a thought would have disgusted her hours ago; in fact, after doing all of this she would have been disgusted. She felt a repulsion the first time he had taken her, but all she felt now was a sense of contentment. Zeke rolled off her and lay next to her.

Both of them were breathing hard, sweating profusely. The bed was soaked with their sweat and juices. The whole room reeked of sex; Nabilah liked the odour.

She turned over towards him, saw him looking at her. He kissed the top of her head.

"Did you enjoy that, my beautiful hijabi slut?" he asked her, as he ran his hands through her hair.