When Nabilah Met Zeke Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was truly impressed, only a handful of women had ever swallowed his cock once. But that was before the experiments; since his augmentation, no woman had ever taken it all. Nabilah on the other hand had done it more than once. This only reaffirmed his desire to own and keep this sexy, slutty woman.

'Gurk! Gurk! Gurk!' came the loud gagging noises from her as she got closer and closer until she finally had reached the base. She coughed on his black cock before pulling off of him, breathing heavily and catching her breath. A trail of saliva connected her mouth to his fat and now extremely wet tip.

Zeke reluctantly stopped her before she dove back in after catching her breath. He knew it was time to show her, he planned on waiting for one more day before he revealed the truth. But he saw no point in delaying the inevitable, she deserved to know the truth about her husband.

Nabilah pouted a little in disappointment too as Zeke grabbed her by her hair, and guided her towards her husband's office. She was confused as to why he was taking her to the office. What was even more confusing and troubling was how he undid the lock on the office, the door had a pin, which Zeke seemed to know. She, however, stopped thinking about all of the red flags when her eyes wandered down on to his perfectly sculpted ass, glistening with her spit. She wanted to taste it again, "he is so delicious..." she thought to herself. In a daze, she reached out and grabbed his naked ass cheek. Zeke didn't seem to be in the mood as he swatted her hand away.

After batting her hand away, Zeke continued to pull her by her hair through the office towards the desk. In fact, he threw her down on the desk and grabbed a hold of Nabilah's throat with one hand. His grip was ironclad and unrelenting. His grip got tighter as the minutes passed, Nabilah's eyes were wide with shock. Of course he had been aggressive with her until this point and she had come to love the aggressiveness with which he had taken her so far. But something about this was different. It was as if something inside of him changed. She was struggling to breath, she tried to loosen his grip but she just didn't have the strength.

There was an obvious struggle at first, but Zeke's demeanour didn't change. It remained a stoic expression throughout as if he didn't care. However, his bodily movements suggested an anger dwelling deep within. He plunged his massive black pole deep inside her already sopping wet cunt, but this time, it was tighter than before. However, that wasn't going to stop him from using her as a cocksleeve to pleasure himself with and abuse a bit.

The immediate struggle was soon overwhelmed by waves of pleasure from Nabilah. She had already been filled by him numerous times and now just recently, he dumped his virile load deep within her womb. This beast of a man had certainly gotten her pregnant, but if by some chance he didn't do so moments ago, the numerous others he had planned to do so right in this very office will do the trick. She didn't know why but the thought of being impregnated by him made her feel excited even though she knew the consequences it would have on her marriage and standing in the community.

Zeke's pent up aggression wasn't at Nabilah, but at her husband. He wanted to really delve deep into the darkest recesses of his mind to finally let go. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately for Nabilah, that form of aggression was a powerful, unrelenting, form of fucking. This wasn't sex at all. He wanted to make a statement to her husband, wherever he's currently at the moment, that he was going to take everything away from him; his lovely wife, his job, his livelihood, everything. The start of it all was her of course, but now that he had claimed her womb, it was time to wash away any remains of her husband upon her.

Zeke slapped her tits numerous times as he vigorously thrust into her like a wild animal, moving the desk with each thrust. He slapped her across the face a couple of times when ever she tried to speak, but it only rarely happened as it was mostly moans and grunts filling the room. He could feel her cunt tighten up with each powerful orgasm she experienced. He didn't even give warning as he dumped his massive load within her pussy, but that didn't stop him, no, he continued his thrusts until he switched to her asshole and pounded it relentlessly like a mad dog.

Even though he had already cum, he was getting harder and his thrusts became even more violent. When he came to his climax within her asshole, he switched to her mouth and used that, his massive nuts slapped the bridge of her nose each and every time. He didn't even give her a choice in the matter either. He forced his massive black meat pole down her throat and used long strokes as he heard her choke on his massive shaft.

Nabilah was in disbelief, Zeke was like a feral animal. Relentless, there was no respite for her. She thought he was done when he blew his load in to her but he carried on to her ass and now her mouth. She could see the look of disbelief in his face too as if he couldn't quiet believe how wild he was being. That was the last coherent thought she had as her eyes started to roll to the back of her head.

Zeke noticed that Nabilah's eyes were rolled back and that her tongue was sticking out like a panting bitch. He thrust into her with more vigour and power, but her mind wasn't there anymore. She was cock drunk, fucked silly. Her body was overwhelmed by immense pleasure and was now only reacting to Zeke's thrusts. She was smiling from ear to ear, even after each slap, spit and abuse, just crazy for more, but Zeke was at his limit. He bathed Nabilah's body with his thick seed from head to toe. He had completely ruined her.

Zeke knelt down close to her face as he saw her on the precipice of consciousness, dazed and cock drunk. He wasn't even sure if she could hear him, but at this point, it didn't matter. He was going to tell her what he had planned.

"Nabilah, I don't know if you can hear me or not, it doesn't matter. I plan on taking everything away from your husband. I've already claimed you and ruined you for all others, now I plan on taking away his job and his livelihood. He'll have nothing left. Because he is terrorist, a danger to society. A man like that does not deserve a woman like you. I've already gotten evidence of what your husband has been doing that will completely ruin him and his reputation. I'll have some of my associates look it over when they come. I'm taking what's mine." He said smiling. He was even more determined in his mission now than when he had entered this house.

Nabilah heard the words, though they didn't quiet register. She was still in a daze, she had never consumed alcohol but she imagined being drunk was a similar experience. If she had been conscious then she would have realised that she had been deceived by her husband and Zeke, that they were not who they claimed to be.

She might have been able to relate to that on some level as she had been deceiving herself, her entire life. Pretending to be someone she was not, but now she could no longer hide from the truth. She had convinced herself that she was a pious Muslim woman who did not need sex that she was all about her faith. But Zeke had revealed her true self, she was a woman who craved sex and needed it. She now knew who she was. Those were her last thoughts as she passed out from exhaustion.

Zeke and Nabilah were not the only ones that had revelations, both of them had not seen the small camera on the shelf opposite the desk, it was inconspicuous, small, the size of button almost. It had been placed there after Zeke's last sweep, so he did not know of it. In the throes of passion he got complacent, the camera was feeding back images of the carnal act. There was no audio but the person on the other end was Abdul, Nabilah's husband.

His eyes wide in horror and tears streaming down them as he had watched the large homeless black man take his wife over and over again. He was disgusted at his wife how could she do this to him, but he was also disgusted at himself as he could not believe that he was turned on by it. He had placed the camera after he noticed that it looked like someone had been inside his "office". His real work came with a healthy dose of paranoia, so in an attempt to quell his suspicion, he decided to monitor his office when he was away. Never in a million years did he expect this. He needed to get home, but he was in a apartment in the other side of the city doing his real "job". Once this snow storm subsided, he planned on making his way back home and reclaim what belonged to him.

-End of Chapter-