When Nabilah Met Zeke Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes...Master. I loved it.... loved it sooo...much!" she replied biting her lower lip whilst looking him directly in the eyes.

"Good...get some rest my beautiful hijabi slut...I have a lot more planned for you don't want to wear you out too early," he said playfully as he brought her in for a kiss. He lied... in reality he wanted to take her again. Despite his stamina only letting him last 2 hours at a time, his recovery was thankfully what it normally was. He would be ready to take her ass in 10 minutes. He knew how forbidden anal was in Islam it would be the final barrier.

But he needed her to sleep for now, so he could finally sneak downstairs, break into her terrorist husband's office and start accumulating evidence.

The snowstorm had arrived at the perfect time. With him stranded at his work place for at least 2 days it was the perfect amount of time for Zeke to take everything from the bastard. His wife and his life all in one go.

It did not take too long for Zeke to break into the office. He had lifted Abdul's fingerprint of a glass he had used the other day, Zeke now used it to gain access to the office.

What he found left him absolutely giddy. A treasure trove of evidence, everything he needed to put away Nabilah's husband for life. Account details, transactions, emails etc. Way more evidence then he needed to complete his mission. "This is perfect!", he thought to himself.

He needed to get a message out to his old handler and team. He sent an encrypted message via the phone Nabilah had given him and waited for a reply. The gods were with him as he received a reply asking for the verification code, after which he supplied his old team all the details.

They informed him that he would have to wait until the snowstorm was over before they could act. Zeke smiled to himself, as it gave him more time to train Nabilah to be his.

He went back upstairs and saw her sleeping peacefully. He was tempted to wake her up but he decided against it. As he wanted to take a nap himself.

Several hours later Nabilah's eyes fluttered open. She noticed how white it looked outside, the snowstorm clearly going strong.

She saw Zeke sleeping next to her, he looked content and so damn sexy. She couldn't believe she had resisted this man earlier. She had always thought of him as sexy, in reality that was what made her approach him on the street. She never knew it then, but now she did.

She got up from bed, and almost collapsed, her legs were shaking like jelly. She could barely stand; her body was aching all over. She somehow limped her way to the shower. A nice hot shower should helped refresh her as she felt less sore afterwards. As she dried herself off she looked for clothes to wear, she put on a navy floral print abaya with black hijab complimenting it.

She went over to the bed and kissed the top of her Master's head lovingly. She made her way down to the kitchen to make some food for them, she wanted it ready so when ever he woke up it would be ready for him. She hummed and smiled as she cooked, feeling content and happy with her life.

Nabilah had always felt that there was something missing her whole life, something that kept her from feeling true happiness, she realised now that thing was Zeke, her Master. She had been searching for a man who could dominate and own her, she had found that man. She turned off the cooker as the curry she had whipped up was done. She went to the section of the kitchen top where she stacked her plates.

She was so lost in her inner musings that she failed to hear Zeke sneak up behind her.

"Owwwww!!" she screamed as she felt a stinging slap on her ass that echoed throughout the kitchen. She felt him lift up the back of her abaya exposing her bare pantie less ass. She had decided not to wear panties or bra.

"You're a naughty slut, no panties or bra, is it because you want to give your master easy access?" he whispered in her ear as he groped her bra less tits through her abaya.

"Yes....mmmmm.... Master!!" she purred as she stuck out her ass and was pleasantly surprised when she felt his cock. He had come down naked.

"Good because it's time for your next lesson," he growled as he bent her over.

"Yes..Yes.. I am ready for my next lesson Masterrrrrrrrrr!!" she moaned as she felt him enter her already wet cunt. She loved the feeling, loved how it made her cunt feel full.

Despite having been penetrated by him earlier, her cunt still struggled with the size of his monster. She was excited to feel him inside her. But within a couple of seconds he pulled out; she groaned out in disappointment.

"Are you going to make me beg again Master? Because I am ready to beg like a desperate whore." She moaned as she waited for him to speak. But he didn't say anything.

Without missing a stride, he pulled back, and looked at his cock as it came out of her extremely wet pussy, drenched in her juices. This is what he exactly planned; to use her own juice as a lubricant. He put his hand on the middle of her back and shoved his cock right up Nabilah's virgin unprotected ass hole. Nabilah screamed and jumped, but Zeke was ready; he leaned forward, putting his weight there. He held her down and pumped in and out. Nabilah kicked her legs, her knees drummed on the cupboards, they would be bruised later. Her arms went flailing. The pain was horrendous, she cried and begged him to stop, but Zeke gave no quarter.

It was lesson time, and he knew that as soon as Nabilah had learned it, Zeke would own every inch of her body.

She cried and cried, tears erupted from her eyes, they dripped on the counter top, but Zeke kept going. He would force her to accept him. He wasn't rough or nasty, just persistent, keeping the rhythm, the slow easy pace, in, out, in out. Nabilah's tears and cries gradually subsided until she lay there, and Zeke was able to relax and screw this outstandingly beautiful Muslim wife's virginal ass. Through the pain and the tears, Nabilah had an orgasm, it was only a small one but he knew it. It wasn't because his cock was in her ass. It was from the complete shock of knowing that a man had truly mastered her in a way she had never foreseen.

Zeke's cock drove into her ass harder and faster with each powerful stride, hands now moving down her body and taking a hold of her ass cheeks. His weight pressing down upon her, forcing her to accept her place in all this. Forcing her to accept his cock, as her salvation. He parted the side of her hijab exposing her neck. His lips soon pressed against her neck, and sucked on it.

Leaving her with more than a few hickeys, as his cock claimed her body. "No man can have you now; deep down you know this. You know your body will only accept my cock, it won't be tainted by anyone else. Now beg me, beg me for more."

"PLEASE MASTER....MORE...GIVE ME... MOREEE....FUCK...MY...ASS....MASTER.... OH...PLEASEEEE...I DONT....WANT...ANYONEEE ELSE....ONLLY NEEED YOU MASTERRR...CUMMMINGGG!!" she found herself pleading and screaming as she had an orgasm which was the complete opposite of the one she only a few moments ago. A powerful earth-shattering orgasm that made her body spasm and flail around. She knew that he was right; that no man could ever have her.

Certainly not her husband, thinking of him no longer brought any guilt, which felt somewhat liberating to her. She couldn't help but continue to marvel at Zeke's stamina and strength as he continued to annihilate her previously virginal ass hole.

He cocked his hand back, and slammed it against her butt cheeks, the sound echoing throughout the house. As his cock, continued to dominate and own her ass. Slamming in and out, his balls swinging back and forth, as they slammed into both of them. He stood up a bit straighter now, as she screamed out what he already knew. She was his, and that was an end of it.

"That's right, scream for me. Moan for me, tell me how much you need this. How much you've wanted this, your faith has denied you these pleasures, but no longer. Now you'll indulge in them with me, for as long as we're together."

"FUCK I HAVE NEEDEED THIS MY WHOLE LIFEEEEE...I'VE WANTED IT MY WHOLE LIFE TOOO....THATS.... FUCKKK ...THATS...WHY...I... INVITED YOU.... IN... TO...MY...HOUSE...I... WANTED...THIS...TO...HAPPEEN!!" she finally said it out loud. It had been on her mind ever since she had invited Zeke into the house. Deep down she wanted something like this, a man who could give her such carnal pleasure. A man that would use her like this, like a slut. Years of bottling it all up, being told that enjoying sex was a sin, to want it was a sin.

The frustration and anger she felt it was now replaced by joy, pure ecstasy of experiencing sex like this. She continued to moan and scream as Zeke relentlessly pounded her ass, the sounds of his cock penetrating her ever expanding ass echoed throughout the kitchen.

"Of course, you fucking did, anyone would want this if they had a pathetic man like your good for nothing husband." He slapped her ass cheeks over and over again, cock drilling into her ass more and more relentlessly, as his other hand reached up her back, and took a hold of her hijab, and pulled it off her. As he took hold of her hair in his hands, as his cock drove into her violently.

"You won't be needing that around me anymore, now will you? You'll keep up appearances when your husband returns, but once he's dealt with, that hijab will be discarded. A last remnant of him."

"Dealt with? What do youuuu meannnn fuckkkkk.... feels sooo gooddd Masterrr!!" she moaned in confusion not sure what he meant. The act of him ripping off her hijab felt so dirty and sinful to her. Hearing him hint at future plans, that he was not going to discard her after using her, weirdly made her feel special and wanted. But she was still confused by what he meant by "dealt with."

"All will be revealed in due time, just know that when I take you from here.... you'll be more appreciated." He pressed his lips hungrily against hers, as he pulled her hair arching her back. As his cock drilled her ass as hard and as fast as he could, he was mercilessly fucking her.

She was even more confused by the vagueness in his statement but she didn't dwell on it as much as her body was consumed by another powerful orgasm.

"OH, ALLAH MASTERRRRRRR CUMMINGGG AGAINNNN!!" she screamed wildly once again. The orgasm was so strong that for the umpteenth time she almost passed out. As he continued to slam her ass like a man possessed. She felt her ass gaping with each thrust.

His cock began to twitch inside her ass, as it reached the limits of its endurance. He himself wasn't breathing heavy at all, as his cock slammed into her cunt relentlessly. Even as she had another orgasm, he refused to ease off. "That's it, I'm your master. The one you'll bow down to, and belong to."

"YES, YOU ARE MASTERRRR.... I WILL WORSHIP YOUU...OH...MASTER...CUM... PLEASE CUM... INSIDE....YOUR MUSLIM WHOREE!!" Nabilah screamed in desperation she wanted him to cum, to feel it not in her ass but inside of her cunt. But she would accept it where ever he chose to unload it. She was not going to question him. She realised she had truly become his slut, his property. She no longer thought of him as Zeke, she thought of him as Her Master.

He gave her a coy smile, as he let go of her hair. Pulling himself out of her ass, and slamming himself into her cunt, just as he released his fertile seed from his cock inside of her. Pumping load after load of his cum inside of her, moaning in her ear as he did so. He'd claimed her completely now, and she'd more than likely be pregnant with his child now. Such was the potency of his cum.

"YES, YESSS MASTER....GIVE ME... YOUR... NIGGER....SEEED!!!" Nabilah moaned in delight, it was almost as if her Master read her mind as he pumped her full of his seed. She had a feeling deep down that there was no way she was not getting pregnant with his child. A man like him had to be potent. A stark contrast to her husband. Her Master may have achieved what her husband had not in several years in just over a couple of days.

"OH YES SOOO MUCH CUMMM....MASTER.... GOING TO KNOCK MEE...UP....FEEELS...SOO....GOOD!!" she moaned feeling elated.

"You'll be getting plenty more of this seed you love so much, just as long as you know who you belong to...always." He pulled his now limp cock out of her, and watched as his seed began dripping out of her body and onto the floor. His hand cracking her ass hard, as he smirked at her.

"Doing what your husband could never do, what you so desperately desire. Giving you a child, something I've no doubt you've been wanting for years...haven't you?"

"Yes, I have wanted a child for years but my husband...my pathetic husband could not give me one. Thank you for thinking that I am worthy of your seed, Master," Nabilah moaned as she approached him, her legs wobbling a little as she closed the gap between them and got on her knees. She kissed and licked her Master monstrous cock, covered in cum and juices. She felt no guilt at all for calling her husband pathetic, she now resented him.

"Thank you Master," she purred again as she continued to lick his cock hungrily, getting a taste of her ass mixed with his cum. She saw drop of his seed dripping down on to the kitchen floor. Forming a small puddle. She knelt down on to the floor and licked up his seed like a thirsty bitch.

"Can't let any of my Master's precious seed go to waste," she said looking up at him with a big smile plastered across her face. She did not realise how brainwashed and enamoured she was.

"No man can compare to a nigger like me, and it's only fitting that he fills his new woman with his seed. But, I'm glad you're not wasting even a single drop of it. That shit is the your elixir, your cure... it'd be unwise to see it go to waste." He pulled up a chair and sat down to catch his breath.

He chuckled to himself, as she lapped up his cum like a kitten with milk. Once the floor was sparkly clean, she crawled over to him on her hands and knees, her tongue wagging like a bitch in heat as she got in between his legs and started licking his balls. They gave off a strong musky smell, it was overpowering and intoxicating and Nabilah could not get enough of it. She rubbed her face on his balls then went back to sucking them loudly. she raised one of his legs over her shoulder and started lapping up his ass crack. She licked and kissed all the way to his asshole. She heard him groan in approval which made her smile and only encouraged her even more.

His hands grabbed a hold of her hair and he wiped his ass with her face, like he was using a rag to clean his body. His grip tightened on her hair, as he groaned out in satisfaction. "You'll worship my cock and my balls, they're your saviour. Your salvation, they are the only thing worthy of worshipping for you now."

"Yes...MASTER......YOU ARE MY GOD!!" she shocked her self a little by being so blasphemous; acknowledging someone else besides Allah as God was a major sin... yet it felt just right. Zeke was clearly no ordinary man.

Everything about him was extraordinary. The fact that she thought he was worthy of worshipping only made her lick his balls and ass with even more vigour, his grip on her hair didn't really allow her to do anything else much.

"I'll allow you to call me Master, even though that title is beneath me." He smirked down at her once more, his hands releasing their grip on her hair so she can do much more than what she was doing. He dug closer and deeper into his ass with her tongue.

For an hour, she worshipped her nigger Master, as he released his grip on her hair. She slowly kissed up from his balls up his shaft, and took his cock in her mouth she gagged a little and choked but it was not as severe, as she had gotten a little used to it, she knew her Master's super human cock would always cause some discomfort but she enjoyed it. She started swallowing more and more, the sounds of her gagging, choking, slurping filled the kitchen as she started deep throating him.

Zeke smiled to himself as watched her worship his cock. Hearing her such blasphemous thing only made him more excited and reassured him that when he revealed the truth about who he really was she would react appropriately.

"Mmmm...Yes...thats...it...you...fucking...whore...worship...Your...Master's...cock!" he growled as he grabbed the back of her head and started guiding it up and down his almighty black shaft. Hearing her still struggling, delighted him to no end.

A part of her was screaming at her, telling her to stop, trying to shame her for giving in so easily but she had always wanted a strong man in her life, one that could order her around. Her husband was never that person. But Zeke, was that man. The power in his voice, when he told her what he wanted, it was not a request, it was an order.

She went as far as she could, which barely even reached his halfway point. She wasn't used to something so thick. She began bobbing up and down on the part of the cock that did fit in her mouth. The other part was being pleasured by one of her dainty pale paki hands, stroking it to make sure his huge cock was pleased completely. With her other hand, she stroked under his balls, massaging and caressing places she had never touched a man before.

Her eyes kept looking up, seeing her Master in all of his sexy black glory. His face told her that she was doing a decent job, sucking and coating his cock with her saliva. She felt him reach down with one hand and placed it on the back of her head, his arm shaking as he grabbed hold of it firmly.

"Fucking paki cunt hungry for my nigger cock! Shameful Muslim whore!!" He growled at her. She had never been degraded like that before, instead of feeling insulted she felt the opposite.

It encouraged her to elevate the pace, making for a much more audible blowjob experience. 'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' The noises echoed inside the kitchen. It showed that she had progressed from sucking, to something much better described as slobbering.

She was pushing herself like never before, as she wanted impress her Master, the man she knew would fulfil all her sexual needs for the rest of her life. She could no longer imagine a future where Zeke was not around. She had already started planning in her head, how once he would get a job, he could rent a small apartment, where they could fuck till their hearts' content. But all of that would come later; right now, she needed to focus on pleasuring her Masters black pole.

Her jaw ached and she felt that she had reached her limit in terms of how much of this thick nigger cock would fit in her throat, but she was determined to show her desire and servitude to her Master.

So, she began to suck more and more pushing herself, ignoring the pain. She felt her eyes water up. But she continued to bob and suck, causing Zeke to whip his head back, he was loving the shit out of this.

"Oh, you fucking paki bitch! You've been hungry for this nigger cock, haven't you? Then Get it!!! Get it you, pathetic whore" He cried out, releasing a strong moan. Hearing such degrading and filthy words was still somewhat surreal for Nabilah, but she was getting used to it by the minute.

It didn't sound right as it echoed around the kitchen at first. But soon she got passed the initial jarring element of it she realized this is what she wanted and it sounded so right coming from Zeke, her master. She didn't know if it sounded so right because of his overwhelming masculinity, deep commanding voice or maybe was just that she was nigger cock drunk.

Whatever it was, she went deeper, and deeper; bobbing and dropping further on his black steel. Her eyes teared up more, and air was filling her lungs less and less. She felt Zeke writhing in ecstacy as he looked down and looked impressed that she had almost reached the base of his nigger monster once again.