When No Woman Equals Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sideways glance at Zach, she pulled the fingers from her sex, covered her mouth with her hand and, visible only to Zach, licked one side of her fingers, then flipped her hand over and licked the other.

* * * * *

Class ended a few minutes later and Jasmine stood, walked to the center of the room, enjoying the sensation of the building's cool air on her sex. Thanking Zach, she wished all a happy lunch, wondering how many of these horny kids, inspired by her dress, would find a private place to copulate. She turned back to Zach, who was making a show of organizing his materials.

"Well, honey ..."

Her phone buzzed. Zach handed it to her.

Jasmine said, "It's the assistant-headmaster. He wants me to come to his office. I suspect he wants so discuss the dress."

"I suspect he wants to see you in it. You look magnificent."

"Thank you darling. I better get downstairs."

"No way, I've spent this entire class looking forward to your mouth."

Holding up the phone she said, "What about ...?"

He stood, took the phone from her, said in a stage whisper, "Don't worry, I'll handle him," and kissed her magnificent lips. Jasmine, her body shaking at the sweet perfection of her lover's mouths, said, "Of course my darling."

* * * * *

Kneeling on the mat she'd brought to school for this particular purpose, having built up a load of saliva in her mouth, Jasmine undid Zach's belt, pulled his pants to his knees, and pressed her face to his prick; she loved its size, warmth, it's masculine scent.

She dropped a gob of spit on the head, licked up its underside, licked up every side, let her spittle coat its length, then took him in her mouth. At first she focused on the cock-head, throughly wetting it, and only when another load of spit accumulated in her mouth did she slide her face down his length.

She reached for his balls, held them in her hand, rolled them between her fingers, imagined the warm sperm inside that soon would fill her mouth. The flavor would linger there the rest of the day, she'd taste him as she lectured her afternoon classes. It was one of the reasons she loved sucking his cock during lunch.

After she'd throughly drenched his dick she let him slip from her mouth through tightly compressed lips, swallowed a testicle, held it on her tongue, lightly sucked, gave the other the same loving treatment. When done she said, "Y'know Zach, Ivanka and I are in complete agreement, we love your dick."

Not waiting for a response she took him back in her mouth, ran her tongue over, under, and across the cock-head and, guided by his groans, revisited the spots he'd liked best. He placed a hand atop her head, let it lay there, as he enjoyed the bounties of her talented relentless mouth, groaning as she returned to his balls, held them, stroked them, coddled them, gloried in them: after all they made the cum to which she was a shameless addict. When she felt them retracting into his body she pulled her face from his cock, rubbed it across her pretty features, licked up the sides, kissed the testicles, swallowed him once again.

Jasmine and Ivanka often sat with a cup of tea or coffee talking about Zach, discussing how best to please their mutual lover. It had helped make Jasmine an expert in Zach's needs, and now she expertly sucked him to the edge of an orgasm, let him drift back down, sucked him back to the top.

She'd also learned to recognize when it was time and a second before Zach said, "Fuck, I'm ready," Jasmine forced her head down, driving Zach deep into her mouth while her lips and tongue palpitated his dick. Zach's grip on her hair tightened and he exploded, filling her mouth with the warm wet ejaculate that would be her lunch. She pulled her head up, looked into his eyes, let his spunk loll over and around her tongue, savored its powerful taste, swallowed, then licked his dick, searching for any drops that had eluded her when she heard the door to her classroom open. Zach's hand covered her head, letting her know not to move. The high laboratory bench made her visible only to someone sitting directly before her, where is where Zach happened to be.

Moving some papers around on the desk Zach said, "Hello Mr. Miller."

"Hello Zach, don't bother to get up. I've been calling Ms. Stokes. Have you seen her?"

Zach gestured to her phone on the bench. "I guess that explains why it keeps vibrating. She must have left it here. I did a presentation today, I was straightening up, making some notes on how to improve it. Ms. Stokes left, I guess it's that rule about faculty and students being alone together. We wouldn't want to break the rules, now would we sir? Have you tried the teacher's longue or the lunch room? She might be having a drink or gobbling something down right now."

Taking the hint, Jasmine took his half-hard dick into her mouth, intent on returning him to full erection.

Satisfied that they were alone the assistant-headmaster said, "It's nice to see you the two of you put that commotion about Walker behind you."

"Well thank you sir, but you've got to give her all the credit. A lesser person would bear a grudge, but I guess Ms. Stokes knelt at the altar, prayed, swallowed her pride."

Jasmine slid her face down the length of his dick as the assistant-headmaster said, "If you see her Zach, ask her to come to my office."

"Will do sir. I'm sure she'll come as soon as she can."

* * * * *

With ten minutes left in the lunch break Jasmine, Zach's cum dripping down her thigh to merge with the top of her stocking, knocked on the assistant-headmaster's door.

"Hello sir. Zach Washington said you wanted to see me. Sorry about the cell phone, I hadn't realized I'd left it behind."

Mr. Miller had known what he wanted to say, but his careful preparation deserted him. Yes, she was beautiful, yes that dress, while classy and expensive, was on her amazing body a bit much for school, but there was something more. Although his mind was unable to identify what, his instincts knew sex when it was standing in front of him. It was standing in front of him.

"Sir?"

Disconcerted, he realized he was staring.

"Yes please Ms. Stokes, sit down."

Jasmine sat, arched her back, presenting her chest to him, and as she crossed her legs wondered, what would happen if she spread her legs a bit more, gave him a gander at her panty-less cum-filled pussy.

"What can I do for you sir?"

"I wanted to tell you how happy I am that you put this Walker thing behind you, it's just that..," stopping mid-sentence when Jasmine sucked her lower lip in her mouth and wet it. As he ground to a halt she said, "I'm sorry sir, but my lips are dry. Would you mind if I put on some lipstick?"

"No, no, that would be fine."

He watched her do so, carefully smack her lips together, wet her lips once again. His dick was straining in his pants; god she was hot, fuck, she even smelled like sex.

She re-crossed her legs and one of her shoes came loose; it dangled from her toes.

"Thank you sir. I tried to learn something from it, become less of a disciplinarian, become more student-friendly, let you do your job."

She leaned forward, fitted the shoe back on her foot, giving her interrogator, with her attention drawn elsewhere, the opportunity to scan her body and try and look down her dress, then settled back in her chair, pushed her hair behind her head, lay an open hand on his desk. Her nails were perfect.

"You also need to give the credit to Walker and Zach."

He just stared at her.

"Is there anything else sir?"

"No, that's all."

"Then there is something I wanted to ask you sir."

"Yes, what is it?"

She stood, walked around the desk; he swivelled his chair to face her.

"It's my dress sir. My husband and I were supposed to go to a formal get-together, something for his job, immediately after school, although it's already been cancelled. So, as you can see, I dressed up. I've noticed some of the boys staring at me, not that they don't always, but more, what is the word, lasciviously than normal. Do you think the dress is too much?"

"It's a lovely dress, very classy, but you may have a point, you may want to tone it down. These are teen-aged boys after all."

"Thank you for your honesty sir. Now it's time for me to get back to class."

When she turned to go he moved his erection so it lay flat on his stomach, then walked her out, blatantly studying her ass as she ambled down the hallway leading to the school lobby. Thinking he needed to get his wife alone tonight, he felt a hand on his shoulder. It was the headmaster, her eyes on the same place. When Jasmine opened the door at the end of the hall she turned, waved to them, a simple flick of the wrist, then merged with the students. The headmaster said, "Did you read her the riot act about that dress?"

"Yes ma'am, something like that."

* * * * *

As Jasmine walked back to her classroom she smiled. Zach had known exactly how to handle the assistant-headmaster.

* * * * *

Larry was sitting in front of his computer. He'd learned from a friend of Crystal's that his sister-in-law, the formidable Ivanka, was coming to town. She and that damn kid of hers, what was his name, Zach, had figured out his game a long time ago, but Ivanka had always been hands off, letting Crystal handle her own problems. Why the sudden interest? Well, he wasn't about to let the meal ticket walk out the door. Ivanka would try to keep Larry from contacting Crystal, knowing that if they stayed in touch, if he could just see Crystal, he'd work his, "I'm sorry, I was a bad-boy, I'll be better," bull-shit on her. Ivanka might stiffen his wife's spine, but she'd returned to New York and Crystal would be all his. Until then he had to keep Crystal interested. He hit the send button.

* * * * *

While Ivanka waited downstairs Crystal fired up her computer, accessed the secret e-mail account she and Larry had established years ago when, over the family's vociferous objections, they started dating . She was sure Larry would contact her, that he'd be sorry, that he'd understand how much was at stake, that he'd really change this time.

Zach read Larry's e-mail. It was quite good, carefully crafted to appeal to Aunt Crystal's insecurities. After deleting it he entered the subliminal message that would begin colonizing his aunt's mind:

"LARRY IS BAD FOR YOU, HE MARRIED YOU FOR YOUR MONEY."

"YOU ARE GETTING OVER LARRY."

"MODEL YOURSELF ON IVANKA, TRUST HER, FOLLOW HER ADVICE."

Crystal refreshed her screen, there was nothing from Larry, refreshed it again, still nothing.

* * * * *

While the lawyers explained in great detail what they could do, what they should do, Crystal's mind was on Larry. Why hadn't he written her? Maybe he didn't care, maybe her sister had been right about him

The lawyer cleared his throat, Crystal realized he was summing up. She re-focused, there were two questions. Did she want to freeze her assets, denying her husband access? Did she want a divorce, did she want to file the lawsuit that would terminate her marriage? Sensing her sister's reluctance, Ivanka placed a hand on Crystal's back and in her most comforting voice said, "Let's just freeze the assets for now dear, we'll take some more time to think about the marriage."

Crystal knowing she could trust Ivanka, nodded her head in agreement.

* * * * *

Crystal went upstairs to check her computer, found nothing from Larry, and returned to the living room to find Ivanka on the phone, happy smile on her face. Ivanka held up a finger, signaling she was almost done.

"That would be wonderful my darling. I've missed you so much, I'll feel so much better when you're here. I know Crystal will too."

It was a man's voice, but Crystal couldn't make out the words, then Ivanka giggled and said, "You too my darling, I can't wait to see you again. I'll cover you with kisses. I love you so much."

Ivanka turned off the phone; Crystal said, "Is Bob coming down?"

Ivanka, twirling her hair with a hair, her face glowing, said, "Oh no, Bob's in Idaho. That was Zach, he's going to fly down and give us a hand. He's become the most amazing young man, he'll be so much help."

Crystal thought her normally sober sister sounded a bit giddy, but if Ivanka placed this kind of confidence in her son, he had to be impressive.

* * * * *

That night, before going to bed, Crystal flipped on her computer, stared glumly at the screen. There was nothing from Larry, but there was the subliminal message:

"LARRY IS BAD FOR YOU, HE MARRIED YOU FOR YOUR MONEY."

"YOU ARE GETTING OVER LARRY."

"EMULATE IVANKA, TRUST HER, FOLLOW HER ADVICE."

Turning off her computer, Crystal decided to go to Ivanka's room, talk things out with her, she knew she could trust her, but stopped just short of knocking. Her normally conservative sister was having phone sex.

"Oh baby, I'm running a finger on my thigh, I'm close to my panties, yeah the little red silk ones you bought for me. Ohmigod darling, there all wet, soaking wet. God, you make me hot."

"Before I tell you, tell me. Are you playing with your cock, is it big and hard thinking about me?"

"I'm working on on my clit my darling, nice and easy; I'm so hot for you its throbbing."

"I'm taking my panties off, sticking my fingers inside, oh fuck, I'm so wet, wet enough for your fat cunt-stuffer."

"Oh yeah darling, I'd like that. I'd love it, yeah, it makes me so damn hot when you pin me down by my wrists. When you bite me, leave your marks on me. I want your hands all over my body, dominating me, turning me into a slut, fucking me like a slut."

"Oh yeah, I love when you're rough with me, when you let me know I've been a bad girl, that I've earned a spanking. When you get my fanny all red, then fuck me however you want. When you're on top, when I feel the weight of your body on mine, pinning me down, it makes me so fricking horny."

"I love screaming your name when you cum inside me, fill me with your seed. Hearing you moan with pleasure turns me on. Bend me over, spank me, take me from behind, pull my hair, treat me like an animal, fuck me like a whore, make me your bitch! Fuck my cunt! Squeeze my tits! Tell me when you're close."

"Do it again, slap my ass. Make me helpless. This pussy is yours, whenever you want it."

"I've been thinking about the first time you fucked me, it was so forbidden, so hot, god, the thought of it makes me insanely horny."

"Don't ever stop fucking me. Have your way with me."

"Oh darling, oh yes, oh yes, I can feel it, getting close, getting close, I'm going to come, fuck yes. Fuck yes, fuck yes, fuck yes, Zach. FUCK YES, FUCK YES, FUCK YES, FUCK YES, AAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE."

Back in her room, hand laying limply between her legs, immersed in the happy aftermath of her orgasm, Crystal wondered, was that Bob on the phone? Was her sister having an affair? She'd thought she heard Ivanka call him Zach. Did her lover have the same name as her son? No, too unlikely, she must she misunderstood. Who had made Ivanka, always cool calm and collected, turn into a sexual demon? Who could make Ivanka, always in command, beg to be spanked? What would it be like to feel that kind of passion? Whatever her sister had going on, she could use some it.

* * * * *

Back in bed, fondling her breasts, Ivanka called her son.

"You were right, I heard Crystal come down the hallway and stop at the door. After I came I got up, on very shaky knees I'll let you know, you owe me, and listened at her door. She was masturbating, brought herself off. She's not as loud as Jasmine, but close."

"Thanks Mom, ready to go again?"

"Yeah."

"Good, let me tell you all about my class presentation."

Before he went to bed that night a weary Zach updated the subliminal message on Crystal's computer:

"LARRY IS BAD FOR YOU, HE MARRIED YOU FOR YOUR MONEY."

"YOU ARE GETTING OVER LARRY."

"EMULATE IVANKA, TRUST HER, FOLLOW HER ADVICE."

"ZACH IS AN IMPRESSIVE YOUNG MAN, TRUST HIM, FOLLOW HIS ADVICE."

"YOU FIND IVANKA ATTRACTIVE, YOU FIND ZACH ATTRACTIVE."

* * * * *

Waiting for Zach at the airport, the usually preternaturally calm Ivanka re-checked her make-up, then turned to Crystal and said, "How do I look? Do you think he'll like this outfit? "

How could anyone not, Crystal thought. Although classy, the short tight dress advertised her sister's amazing curves, killer legs, and impressive chest. But there was something else going on, after listening to Ivanka engage in phone sex last night, Crystal was feeling a definite sexual buzz in the presence of her beautiful sister.

"You look great. You seem so excited to see Zach."

"Yes, these last few months, and especially since Bob took that job in Idaho, Zach's filled in as the man of the house, taken over his father's responsibilities. He's performed magnificently. He's going to be so much help to us."

Crystal turned her eyes back down the concourse, reassured by her sister's confidence in Zach.

* * * * *

Zach strode to his mother, gave her a big hug. Ivanka ran her hand down his back as if reaching for his butt, then stopped.

"Damn," thought Crystal, "My nephew has grown up; he is a man and he is some fine."

* * * * *

They went straight to the lawyers' office. Ivanka, shawl wrapped around her shoulders obscuring the generous cleavage she'd displayed at the airport, sat next to Zach, covering his hand with hers, sometimes dragging a nail over his skin. Marissa, who'd flown in the night before, reported they'd shut down Larry's access to Crystal's assets. In fact, they'd caught a break. Larry had attempted to withdraw $75,000.00 from a trust fund, but while he'd initiated the request hours before the asset was frozen, the order had been inexplicably delayed. The account was frozen only seconds before it was received.

Zach kept his poker face.

Marisa then turned to the big question, "Crystal, do you want to initiate a divorce?"

Crystal looked to her sister, then her nephew, then back to her sister. Ivanka, seeing the uncertainty on Crystal's face, said, "Could you give the family some time alone?"

"Of course."

* * * * *

Ivanka said, "You okay kid?"

"No. He cheats on me, he told me he wouldn't take any more money. He lied about that, lied about the women, lied about getting help for the gambling. It's just that, I love him."

Zach picked a box of Kleenex off the end of the table and handed it to his aunt. She cleared away the tears and mascara that had run down her face.

Ivanka said, "Zach, what do you think?"

"My graduation is next weekend. You were going to come up anyway, why don't you fly up to New York now, spend some time with the family, enjoy a change of scenery. It might help clear your head."

Crystal said, "Will it be okay with Bob?"

Ivanka turned towards Zach with adoring eyes and said, "If Zach invites you everything will be fine. With Bob being in Idaho most of the time, he's accepted that Zach is the man of the house."

"Well, thank you, I'd love to come up."

* * * * *

Crystal completed packing, then opened her computer. There was nothing from Larry, but there was a new subliminal message:

"LARRY IS BAD FOR YOU, HE MARRIED YOU FOR YOUR MONEY."

"YOU ARE GETTING OVER LARRY."

"EMULATE IVANKA, TRUST HER, FOLLOW HER ADVICE."

"ZACH IS AN IMPRESSIVE YOUNG MAN, TRUST HIM, FOLLOW HIS ADVICE."

"YOU FIND IVANKA ATTRACTIVE, YOU FIND ZACH ATTRACTIVE."

"CONDEMNATION OF INCEST IS MERELY A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT."

When she went downstairs she found Zach and Ivanka sitting together, talking, voices low, Ivanka playing with Zach's hair. It reminded Crystal of the way Ivanka touched him at the lawyer's office, like intimate friends, or beaus. No, that was crazy, she was upset, not thinking straight. Zach was simply an impressive intelligent, attractive young man. She could understand why her sister relied on him.