When No Woman Equals Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not sure why, but I'd like it if you put it on my finger."

As the photographer glanced at Bob, who appeared to be beaming with pride, Zach did so as Ivanka smiled demurely up at him, then tilted her head and kissed his lips.

"I love you son."

Neither the kiss not the tone were entirely matronly.

The photographer, dick hard, started with close-up shots, zooming in as Ivanka leaned her forehead on her son's and stared into his eyes, then snapping a series of pictures as they rotated their heads towards the camera. Next Zach and Ivanka sat on the couch, with Ivanka leaning her body into her son in several different poses, and ending with Zach sitting at one end with Ivanka, her back on his chest, her right elbow on his far leg, her right hand dangling between his open legs, her long legs unfurled the length of the couch. Then, as the photographer continued taking shots, Ivanka rotated her body into her son and kissed his lips. The photographer, cock jerking in his pants, came close to missing it, but he didn't.

They moved to standing shots, Ivanka, behind Zach, her chin resting on his shoulder, the side of her head pressed to his, her arms crossed on his upper chest. The photographer then had Zach stand behind his mother and hold her, his arms curling across her stomach.

As they did Crystal saw Zach's erect penis, clearly outlined in his pants, pressed to Ivanka's ass. The kid had a serious cock, a man-sized cock. When Zach and Ivanka shifted position, Zach slid his erection on her ass and Ivanka subtly, but unmistakably, shimmied her ass on it. Crystal looked to Bob. His eyes were also on his wife's rump, his face glowing with pride at his wife and son's mutual affection.

Then Bob looked to the photographer. "If you have time, can you take some of Zach and all three ladies?"

Later, when the photographer developed the pictures, his memory of the shoot was confirmed. He couldn't recall three women ever looking happier.

* * * * *

Crystal got out of bed, ducked into in Bob's bedroom, confirmed he was asleep, then walked down the hall to press her ear to the door of her sister's bedroom. She heard Ivanka chanting her son's name, "Fuck me Zach, fuck me," grunts, groans, moans, and yelps, then Zach bellowed, a sharp strong orgasmic sound born in the depths of his soul, as her sister squealed her delight.

She returned to her bedroom, turned on her computer, saw several e-mails from Larry with subject lines pleading for her attention. She deleted them and the e-mail address she'd created years ago as a backdoor for Larry. She was so over him.

When she closed the computer the subliminal message flashing there had throughly embedded itself in her mind.

"YOU ARE OVER LARRY."

"EMULATE IVANKA, TRUST HER, FOLLOW HER ADVICE."

"ZACH IS AN IMPRESSIVE YOUNG MAN, TRUST HIM, FOLLOW HIS ADVICE."

"ZACH, IVANKA, AND JASMINE ARE SEXY AND DESIRABLE, YOU DESIRE THEM."

"INCEST AND POLYAMORY ARE RIGHT FOR YOU."

She got into bed and, hand between her legs, brought herself to orgasm while imagining her nephew pumping his cum into her while she ate her sister as the lovely Jasmine looked on with approval.

* * * * *

The following day, the day of Zach's graduation, Crystal got up early, visited the web-sites dedicated to polyamory and incest. She read the again, could find no flaw in then. They just felt right.

She had looked to Larry to love her, to support her, be her confidant and best friend, her intellectual companion, and her party-pal. When he fell short she thought if she loved him a little bit harder, he'd know how important all of it was to her, that he'd find a way. Upon reflection it had all been ridiculous. Larry was not a bad person, but he was Larry, limited and selfish, incapable of being all things to her, incapable of being most things to her and, she realized, few people could be. Larry was part of her past.

In this house she'd felt immersed in love and support. And how couldn't she. Not only were the people who lived there extraordinary, Ivanka and Bob, Zach and Jasmine all towered over her good-time husband, but here she could look to several, not one, to love and support her. How can more lovers be bad for you? How could people who supported each other, helped each other reach their goals, be condemned? Where was she more likely to grow, to learn about herself, with lovers like these or with the Larry's of the world? What was better for her, managing a boy like Larry or the far more complex and demanding prospect of life with multiple-partners? Where better to learn about herself, learn to love herself, learn tolerance, leave to speak from the heart, communicate her needs? Should she return to a failed model or trust her own sense of rightness and join Ivanka? The question answered itself.

Plus, and here Crystal smiled to herself, after all, you didn't want to be too spiritual, there'd be sex, lots of sex, mind-bending sex. She'd heard sex was good for your health and reduced stress. Her nephew was very sexy, healthy, and seemingly stress free. As to the ladies, there had been college roommate and friends, she had no objection to girl-on-girl action and who wouldn't want a piece of Ivanka and Jasmine. There was the incest thing, but that was just another traditional rule she could find no more sense in than the other rules she was about to discard. In any case, Ivanka and Zach had been running the experiment for awhile, it was not causing them any harm.

This was what she was meant for.

She checked the clock, she'd been day dreaming for close to hour. Although her cunt was on a steady burn, its lips swollen, it was time to get ready. She wanted to look perfect for Zach's graduation. She carefully prepared herself, came downstairs. Bob was sitting on the couch, drinking a cup of coffee.

"Where are Zach and Ivanka?"

"In the kitchen." He checked his watch. "It's about time to get going."

"I'll let them know."

Crystal found Zach, arms around his mother, their bodies pressed together, their mouths locked together in a passionate kiss.

She cleared her throat, catching the couple's attention, and said, "I hate to interrupt you love birds, but we don't want to be late."

Ivanka turned, looked at the clock, pecked her son's lips, and said, "She's right, let me grab my purse, touch-up my make-up."

She stopped in front of her sister and kissed her mouth. It was not sisterly kiss.

"You know Crystal, Zach and I love to share."

* * * * *

After the ceremony Jasmine, with Walker in tow, a happy smile on his young face, approached Crystal and Zach. Walker fist-bumped his friend and Jasmine said, "Hey guys. Now that he's graduated and no longer a student, I'm taking Walker back to my place for that personal apology Zach suggested."

Before Zach and Walker could leave Zach said, "Hey Mom, hello Dean Samson, this is my Aunt Crystal, she's here for the graduation. Crystal, this is Dean Samson."

When the Dean, a ladies man, leaned in to kiss her cheek he took the opportunity to drink in Crystal's beauty - this family had good genes - said, "Please, it's Carl, it's good to meet you. We're all proud of Zach," then turned to Jasmine, checking out her form for half a beat too long, and said, "Ms. Stokes, Walker, its good to see you two together."

Jasmine said, "Thank you sir. Walker's been filling me in on his plans. Ivanka, we'll get together later and congratulations Zach."

As they left the Dean, showing off a bit for the ladies, said, "After that dust-up between Ms. Stokes and you Zach she's a different woman, her entire attitude has changed."

"My nephew has that effect on women sir."

Unsure of what to make of the remark, the Dean moved on. "I know this is not the best of times, but the Board has a number of questions for Bob and Ivanka about a fundraiser for a new building project. Since the entire Board is here, it's a rare opportunity for everyone to get together. Do you mind if I borrow them for an hour."

When no objection was heard Ivanka said, "Crystal please get Zach home. Remember it's a special day for him, make sure to care for all his needs."

* * * * *

After Ivanka and the Dean left Crystal said, "Zach, you, your mom, Jasmine, you're all lovers?"

"Yes."

"And Bob accepts it?"

"Yes, although accepts is not the right word. It works for him, it transfers responsibilities to me so he can focus his efforts elsewhere. And it's not like he's doing without."

"Trixie?"

"Yes, how do you know about Trixie?"

"Ivanka's known for years, she's mentioned her to me."

"My mother's a smart woman."

Crystal slipped her hand into Zach's. "That she is. These last few weeks, she, you, Bob, and Jasmine, you've all made me feel welcome, cared for me, helped me through this nightmare."

"We've been glad to help."

"Did your Mom mean what she said this morning, that she doesn't mind sharing? If so, I guess what I'm saying is that I'd like to join your, what is the right word, family?"

"It's as good as any, and yes, we'd love to have you."

"Thank you."

"Don't thank me, thank Mom, it was her idea, although we all signed on."

Crystal, genuine surprise and warmth in her voice, said, "Really."

"Yes, after she shed the incest inhibition and the belief in traditional fidelity, after she and I became lovers, after she discovered the joy of another woman's bod with Jasmine, well, what could make more sense then adding you. That night she found about you and Larry, she suggested it."

"And you said yes?"

"I never say no to my mother."

"Well, neither will I, and I believe her parting instruction to me was to take care of all your needs."

* * * * *

As Zach drove out of the parking lot Crystal pulled his zipper down, slipped her hand inside his pants, wrapped her fingers around his dick, and belly doing flip-flops, said, "Ohmigod, Zach, it's just as I imagined, nice and big." She undid his belt, opened his pants, pulled it free.

At first, unable to tear her soft brown eyes from the thick man-meat, she stared as her hand, seemingly on its own, moved up and down its length. When a drop of pre-cum emerged Crystal glanced around, made sure no could see, that there were no heavy truck parked nearby, leaned forward, took a deep whiff. Her senses inundated by the intense masculine odor, mouth salivating, her tongue slithered between her lips and lightly flicked the piss-hole. Zach was delicious.

She held the shaft and licked around the piss-hole, her moist, pink, supple tongue making ever widening circles until she dragged it around the full circumference of the crown. With the entire cock-head moist she inspected her work and said, "Y'now Zach, my hand looks tiny when it's wrapped around your dick."

Zach laughed and said, "It is a dainty hand."

She reached for his balls, squeezed them, imagined them emptying into her mouth, their contents flowing down her throat. When she again dropped her head to his lap she didn't look around; she no longer cared who saw them.

She kissed the head, smacking her lips softly on the warm, meaty crown, released his balls, slid her hand under her dress, found the apex of her thighs, found her clit, rubbed it through her panties and, with a happy "Mmmmmm," took the cock-head into her mouth and pushed her face forward, her lips stretching around the thick prick, the large bulbous head forcing her jaw wide apart. Making soft whimpering sounds of carnal ecstasy she took more and more of him in her mouth while swirling her tongue on his tool.

She moved aside her panties and fondled her pussy.

Holding the thick cock-head in her mouth, she stopped, took several deep breaths through her nose, worked it with tongue and lips. When the car came to a stop Crystal pulled back, let him slide from his mouth, looked around, murmured a sexy, "Mmmmmmmft," winked at the driver stopped next to them, and took him in her mouth, dragging her lips along the ridge of the cock-head, savoring the meaty flavor, before moving down until he was at the entrance to her throat.

Crystal thought about her soon to be ex-husband. Larry had wanted Crystal to deep throat him, but she'd always said no. But now, although Zach was bigger and thicker, she couldn't remember wanting anything more. She pulled back, holding Zach's cock-knob between her lips, flicked her tongue from side to side, shivering at the salty pre-cum oozing from his piss-hole, twisted her hand on his cock-shaft, then closed her eyes, relaxed the muscles of her throat, and sucked on her own tongue, building up a wad of wet slippery spit.

The image of her nose in Zach's pubic hair fixed in her head, Crystal moved down, twisting her face on the sizable erection, working her lips around the shaft until the crown was nested at the opening of her throat. Then, quieting the apprehension running through her, she pushed down, felt the cock-head strain against the back of her mouth, imagined choking on this pillar of man-meat, dismissed the thought. It was her destiny to deep-throat her sister's son. She took several deep breaths through her nose, pushed harder, and with a pop that echoed through her soul Zach's dick entered her throat, her neck visibly swelling at the intrusion.

Zach groaned, "Awwwww."

Crystal took a moment to compose herself, then swallowed. Her nephew shivered at the intense suction; she hummed, imparting the vibrations to Zach's member, then flexed her cheeks and throat, as if chewing on the pulsating shaft. She tried to lick, but her tongue was pinned to the floor of her mouth. She moved further down, impaling her head on him, looking forward to the moment when her lips reached the base of her lover's prick.

Zach, relishing the sensation - her throat was both supernaturally soft and preternaturally tight - slid his fingertips through her hair and said, "That's a good girl, you can do it."

When Crystal felt pubic hair tickle her nose, knowing she didn't have much farther to go, she placed a hand on Zach's thigh to steady herself, paused, let a bit more sticky slippery spittle accumulate in her mouth, and pushed forward. Zach, sitting at a stop light, watched his aunt absorb the last half-inch of dick.

Crystal, her nose pressed to Zach's leg, felt her nephew's hairy balls against her cheek, realized she'd swallowed the entire thing, moaned a wicked "Mmmmm," in animal triumph.

Focusing on the prick, Crystal was lost to all other sensation. The sound of the car, the honking horns, the endless stop and go traffic, none if it registered as she cradled his balls and rocked her head up and down in ever longer motions, eventually moving him in and out of her throat.

Then Zach turned off the key, the car stopped.

She pulled her face off him, sat up, gulped in air, looked around. They were in the parking deck

"Zach! Oh my, your cock is so nice. Can I blow you here?"

In answer Zach pushed the lever on the side of his seat and, as it descended to the horizontal, Crystal, with a happy squeal, bent over and wrapped her hot supple soft lips around his dick, sucked, swirled her tongue, swallowed the steady flow of pre-cum, craved the load waiting in his balls, imagining its sweet sticky flavor.

Freed of an unhappy marriage, she'd found a wonderful new family, her stud of a nephew, her amazing sister, Jasmine, lovely and sweet, and Bob, her generous and wise brother-in-law. Her original family would become her new family, her new home.

She redoubled her attention to the meaty fat prick, pushed a finger into her cunt, found the inflamed g-spot, swallowed his full length. It was easier this time and she relaxed, pivoted her head, moving him around the tight confines of her throat while grazing her chin on his balls. The crinkled cock-hair tickled her nose.

When Zach's balls began to throb Crystal removed her hand from her vagina and placed her palms flat on Zach's well-developed thighs. Breathing through her nose, she licked his length, bobbed her head, dragged her firm soft lips on the shaft, from cock-head to base. Each time he entered her throat she'd pause, swallow and hum, rub his balls with her chin, glide back up and focus on the cock-head, slide her lips over it, whip it with her relentless tongue, lick up the pre-cum that leaked out, each drop an aphrodisiac inflaming a body already nearing spontaneous combustion.

And, as her head bounced up and down, Crystal's curls grazed the sensitive skin of his thighs.

Zach, head on the seat, eyes shut, balls tightening, grunted hard and deep. Crystal cupped his testicles, felt them pull into his body, squeezed, jammed her face down, driving him into her throat. The thick geyser of cum that erupted from his cock shot directly into her stomach. Crystal gagged, started to pull her head up the staff, then Zach came again. Desperate to taste him, Crystal tried to hold it all in her mouth, but the volume exceeded her ability and thick streams of his white sticky cream flowed from the corners of her mouth and trickled down her chin.

When her head came off his dick, she ran a finger over her chin, captured some of the cum smeared across it, brought the finger to her mouth.

He was addictive, the future was going to be grand.

* * * * *

Standing before the fireplace Marissa, the family lawyer, was admiring the photograph on its mantle: Ivanka sitting on the couch with Zach, holding his hand, Bob standing behind them.

"Is that new?"

Ivanka said. "Yes, Bob had them done as a graduation present for Zach."

"You'll have to give me the guy's name, the work is first rate."

"I'll text it to you."

Marissa turned back to and Crystal and said, "Larry filed an injunction proceeding in New York, trying to stop the Florida action, which is not going well for him.

"Normally, he'd have no chance, but he got lucky with the judge. Judge Bordelon is none too bright and has a weakness for good looking young men with a gift for bull-shit and, as you know, your soon to be ex has boatloads of both."

"That he does."

Ivanka said, "Marissa, I have every confidence in you, it'll work out."

* * * * *

Crystal, lying on the large bed, looked at her body in the mirror. Her time in the gym with Ivanka and Jasmine was paying off. She said, "Anyone up for a shower?"

Naked Jasmine, rolled over, her lithe body graceful and elegant, and draped her arm over Zach's chest. "Yeah, me, but give me a second, I just want to lay here for a few more minutes. I feel so good. Your sister knows how to eat pussy"

Zach said, "Mom, what have you found?"

Ivanka, also naked, was sitting at her vanity, her computer open before her, "Thank you Jasmine, got it. Larry is staying at the Waldorf."

Crystal stood, walked over to her sister, lay her arms over Ivanka's shoulders, tweaked her nipple, and kissed her cheek. "That she does Jasmine, that she does, and that's my ex, always ready to go first class if someone else pays for it."

Jasmine stood, stretched, walked over to the other women, and looked in the mirror, enjoying Zach's eyes on the three of them. She slid an arm around Crystal's waist and kissed her friend on the lips.

Zach said, "That would make a nice picture."

Jasmine said, "Maybe its time we made a sex tape."

* * * * *

Larry was sitting in the hotel bar, having a drink. His lawyer had told him to stay in his room, keep a low profile, but Larry knew you had to practice bullshit to keep it in top form and tomorrow he needed to be in top form. Then he saw an impeccably dressed beautiful black woman walk into the place. Time for some bullshit. It turned out she was a school teacher, her older husband was out of town, she was looking to blow off some steam.

* * * * *

Larry was on the stand, talking about what a devoted husband he was. How he'd sent e-mail after e-mail to their secret address, how she ignored them. How, even now, after his wife had left him and cut off his funds, he spent every night dreaming about her. He could see the look in the judge's eyes, she was buying it.