When No Woman Equals Mom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The back door of the courtroom opened and in strode that impeccably dressed black women. She caught his eye, smiled, and handed Zach a recording device. His mind returned to last night, how he hadn't exactly been loyal and how he'd bragged about wrapping the dumb-ass spinster judge around his little finger.

Seeing the panic in his client's eyes, Larry's lawyer asked the court for a brief recess, consulted with his client, asked for another recess, met with Crystal's lawyer, met with his client again:

"It was a set up!"

"Of course it was a set up you dumb shit, that's why I told you to stay in your room."

"It's not that bad!"

"You called the judge a dumb ugly old-maid of a cunt."

Larry's lawyer asked the judge for an early lunch, from which the lawyers returned to announce they'd worked out a settlement, although to an untrained observer it seemed more a capitulation.

* * * * *

Zach attended the array of his classmates' graduation parties then, eschewed the usual post-graduation class trip, retired to the family estate in the Hamptons, where he was sitting with his mother on the porch swing, sipping a glass of iced tea. They stopped their conversation as the sound increased, then waved to Bob as he drove by on his riding lawnmower. Bob, delighted with his newest toy, waved back, happy smile on his face.

As he disappeared around the corner of the house Ivanka said, "Your Dad's amazing, a bundle of energy, he never stops working. He spends all day running that company, directing those projects, thousands of workers, millions of dollars, and then comes home and for a few hours he's just a worker-bee, no need to decide anything. He loves it; I've never known him happier and I've never been happier myself. You've done a marvelous thing here son. Speaking of which, is this the weekend you'll let Jasmine know about the subliminal messages."

"Yes. I've been tweaking her; she's ready for the news. Aunt Crystal will require a little longer."

"Do you still tweak me?"

"No, no need to, you were pretty much perfect when I started. That's what got me started. I knew I'd never be happy with another woman, that I wanted you. But I couldn't have you unless I removed your incest inhibition."

"And made me like girls."

"Well, that came later, but its just another inhibition. Are you complaining?"

Thinking about last night's delicious daisy train with Jasmine and Crystal before they joined Zach in bed, she said, "No, not for a second. If you find any more nasty old inhibitions, make sure to get rid of them."

When Bob next passed Zach and Ivanka were locked in a passionate embrace.

On his next pass they were gone.

* * * * *

Bob finished the lawn, set up the grill, took a call, then headed upstairs, listened at the door, lightly knocked.

He heard footsteps, then Ivanka, straightening the robe she'd just put on, opened the door and stepped outside.

"Yes dear, what is it?"

"Crystal called, she and Jasmine are on their way up. They should be here in about an hour."

The door opened and Zach, wearing the silk robe his mother had given him as a graduation present, stretched and stepped out of the room.

"I'm sorry to wake you son."

Zach slipped his hand into Ivanka's, who turned and kissed his lips, and said, "It's fine Dad, I was drifting in and out of sleep. Your wife gave me quite the work out."

In mock horror Ivanka said, "Zach, you make your mother sound like a slut," then kissed him again.

Bob said, "Look you love birds, I just wanted to let you know I heard from Crystal and Jasmine, they're an hour away. Everything's ready for lunch."

"Great, Dad. Mom and I will get ready and meet you outside."

* * * * *

Ivanka, wearing a small dark blue bikini, and Zach in swim trucks, buzzed the front gate and went to meet their guests. Zach opened the driver's door for his aunt, who, wearing a yellow sun dress, popped out, threw her arms around her nephew's neck, and delivered a hungry kiss. He then walked over to Jasmine, who, wearing a matching dress, was kissing Ivanka. He slipped his arms around her waist from behind. She turned her head for a long kiss.

Ivanka said, "Jasmine, this is your first visit here, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is."

"Well, if you're not too hungry, why don't we give you a tour of the place before lunch.

"I'd love it; I had a powerbar on the way up." She ran her hand on Zach's erection and said, "How 'bout you stud?"

"We do need to be good hosts. Mom, why don't you ask Dad to hold lunch, then join us inside."

* * * * *

I hope a good time was had by all.