When 'Not' Dates Lead to Trust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake talked of Natalie, how they'd met what their courtship was like, their wedding, the pregnancy and then her death. She had been six months pregnant when hit by a speeding driver. Jake told how he could not work in the ED after that and he had retrained as a GP. He admitted that he enjoyed the GP work and did not miss shift work. Their teas finished Stella took Jake's hand in hers. "Thank-you for a lovely dinner and walk and for more of your amazing conversation. I really like that we can talk like this and whatever happens between us, I'd like to think we are at least building a friendship." Jake drew her to her feet and again gave her a huge hug. As they broke Stella kissed him on the cheek however Jake wanted more. He leant in and brushed his lips to Stella's. It was gentle and it was tender.

As Jake walked away Stella stood in her doorway looking at his shapely butt wanting to run after him and call him back to her bed, but she did not. Instead she went to bed and imagined what she thought it would be like to have Jake press his lips over other parts of her body in the gentle, tender way he had that evening. She reached between her legs and stroked and rolled her clitoris between her fingers imagining Jake's lips pressing on it until she came. At home, Jake was stroking his cock imagining what it would feel like to have Stella envelop it in her folds as the two of them became one. It was the first time he had imagined doing it with someone other than Natalie for so many years.

Stella woke up to a text from Jake "Bella Stella (I hope I can call you that this morning!) thank you for a very enjoyable evening. That ice-pack may have come in handy at the end, although you may not have felt the heat I did!" Stella smiled and replied "Mmmmm I felt it :)"

Stella caught up with Jo for a coffee on Saturday morning. She gave abridged versions of their 'not' dates until at the end she mentioned that they had kissed. "Oh Jo, I really like him, but I don't know if he's ready and there's so much, oh, never mind." Stella did not want to share Jake's stories as they were not hers to share. Jo simply reminded Stella that neither she nor Jake were getting any younger and they both laughed.

Stella arrived at work ready for another Saturday night shenanigans. She was triage nurse and would decide who was seen first. It was a taxing job and required her to be switched on at all times. Around midnight she saw a cab pull up outside and Jake get out accompanied by another woman. She turned to her colleague and said "I have to run to the toilet, I'll get someone to cover me," and ran out of the station. She was in tears and found her colleague Sarah and asked her to take over from her for a bit as she needed a break.

Stella went to the toilet and cried and cried and cried. She texted Jo "All men are the same and I am done with them," however she knew Jo would be long in bed. After about 20 minutes she came out of the cubicle and found Sarah in the corridor "Stella, there was someone who wanted to see you, but I said you were on a break, they're still here but they're in being seen." Stella explained that she couldn't possibly see him tonight and begged Sarah to let her work in paediatrics for the rest of the shift as she knew the nurse in there could take over on triage. She knew Jake would not find her in that area. She did not know who the other woman was, but she did know she was in the back of a taxi with him at midnight.

Paeds was busy for a Saturday night- children with croup and one who had fallen out of bed and broken her arm. Ruby was an absolute sweetheart who immediately took a shine to Stella. She was one of those children who instead of sleeping with pain medication became more and more hyped and Stella had to try and stop her from interrupting the other children who were sleeping. "I know Miss Ruby, can you please be my assistant? You will need to wear my stethoscope and help me write my notes!" Ruby loved Stella and Sat on her lap at the nurse's station. Stella thought of Jake and a tear rolled down her cheek. She felt a small finger wipe it up and heard "Don't cry Nurse Stella, I'm not crying and my arm hurts." Stella gave Ruby a big hug and together they went to find the doctor who would be applying the cast to her arm. Stella carefully carried Ruby down the corridor looking for Dr Wright. On finding him the three of them were just about to walk back into the paeds department when Jake came out of the room he had been in with his friend and saw Stella holding Ruby with a tall young doctor with them. He immediately knew he wanted to be part of that picture and be the one walking with Stella with a child. He thanked his companion for her counsel that evening and saw her to a cab not even thinking what it looked like to be turning up at the hospital with another woman.

With Ruby's arm set and her ready to go home and the rest of the children happily sleeping, Sarah came and found Stella. "He asked after you when he left too and wanted me to pass on a 'well perhaps just say Hi from Jake." Stella scoffed back "How nice for the woman he was with to be told that he was saying hi to other women, anyway who was she and why was she here?" Sarah reminded Stella that she could not tell her and that if she was on triage she would have found out but now she would have to ask him another time. Stella told Sarah that there would be no other time and she was done with men.

As many night shifts do, however rarely on a Saturday night, this one dragged for the last few hours. Stella found herself back on triage yawning. She tried not to think of Jake for when she did, she knew she would cry. At the end of the shift she got ready to leave. She collected her bag from her locker and checked her phone. Jo had replied that she didn't understand as Jake didn't know anyone else in town to which Stella replied 'Well he knows at least one other beautiful woman." She trudged home to her apartment and was surprised to see Jake sitting by her gate. She sighed and walked towards him. "Stella, I missed you at work- well I only saw the back of you with that child and wow, it was a lovely back and..." Stella was crying again "Cut it, Jake. I saw you get out of the cab with her and I should have known." Jake started smiling "Wait, who did you think I was with?" he enquired. "I saw it- you were with a beautiful woman with legs as long as I don't know what and I'm tired and I need to sleep, and I just want to stop crying." Jake tried to hug Stella however she tried to protest. Eventually he said "Stella, we need another cup of tea, you and me."

He took her inside and sat her on the couch, he took off her shoes and rubbed her tired feet. He suggested she shower whilst he made tea, but she wanted to hear who this woman was. "Bella Stella, I received a phone call yesterday afternoon from Natalie's sister Melanie, saying she and her husband and children were in town for the weekend and they didn't know if I would like to catch up." He went on to explain that he had, and they had dinner and had one too many glasses of wine and as Melanie started washing the wine glasses, she smashed it against the sink, and it dug into her hand and he knew she would require stitches. They took a cab because he had been drinking and he came instead of her husband because he wanted to see Stella and he did not feel confident being left alone with children.

Stella threw her arms around Jake's neck and sobbed and laughed, "I was so jealous when I saw her following you out of the cab I went to hide, and I hid in paeds and little Ruby latched onto me." Jake mentioned that he had seen her holding Ruby walking down the corridor with the doctor and he said that he immediately knew he wanted to take that other doctor's place and be walking beside Stella with a child, "Or not if you don't want children I understand, but speaking with Melanie and her husband where apparently your name came up more often than not helped me understand that I want to choose to be with you and go on real dates and hot dates and really hot dates." Stella was again crying. She pressed her lips to Jake's and kissed him with passion. "Jake, I just worked 12 hours and need to have a shower, but if you want, I'll let you scrub me down..." Jake did not need to be asked twice.

He lifted Stella in his arms and carried her into her bedroom. He removed her scrubs and was pleased to see the sexiest lace underwear under them "Why Sister, you seem to be a little naughty under here, who would have guessed it!" Jake exclaimed. She took off his shirt and started to undo his jeans. "Jake, if ever it gets too much and you want to stop, just say so," Stella reassured. But Jake knew what he wanted. They made it into the shower, and both explored each other's body. Stella was extremely impressed with Jake's manhood and knelt down in the shower to worship it. She started licking and swirling her tongue over it and finally took it in her mouth, first small gentle sucks then swirls of the tongue and then she took in as much as she could before Jake pulled her to her feet, "Bella I will not hold on at all much longer if you continue, please let us finish in here and get to bed!"

That they did. Stella was glad she had fresh towels and had placed fresh sheets on the bed before her shift. She dried off Jake and took his hands in hers as she led him to her bed. Stella wanted Jake to go at his pace. She pulled a condom from her bedside drawer, however also reminded him she was using contraception and had had a full STD screen after her last relationship. Jake smiled "Would you mind then if I just..." as he plunged deep inside her. Stella could feel him reaching so deep inside her. She wrapped her legs around his waist drawing him in and, as she had wanted to for so long, reached her hands around and squeezed his perfect butt. Jake nibbled her ear and kissed along the side of her face. She could feel her own climax building which was unusual, and she could not remember the last time she climaxed during penetrative sex. Jake started slowing down much to Stella's protests, however he knew what he was doing, and he wanted to show her how he worshipped her. His pace changed again, and Stella was feeling all sorts of pleasures she had not felt in some time. She knew she could not hold on much longer and her climax came on suddenly and very, very strongly. Jake felt the vice like grips around his cock and this all became too much for him as he unloaded into her womb.

They both came down from their little deaths and started kissing each other. Stella could not take her arms from Jake and he could not let her go either. Fortunately, Stella was not working that night, so they spent the morning together in bed. The new lovers napped for a few hours before Jake woke up. He found Stella's robe and wore it himself as he went to make tea. He heard a gentle knock at the door and peeped through the hole. He opened the door slightly, "Jo, she's sleeping, but everything is, well everything is just perfect!" Jo blew him a kiss and said she wanted all the gossip at work the following day.

That afternoon Stella met Melanie and her family and was an instant hit. Melanie pulled her aside at one point and told her that she never thought she would ever see Jake get out of his funk. Her family had convinced him to move up here and take the job in the hope that a physical move might enable a mental move too and it appeared to have worked. Stella looked across the room at Jake and smiled experiencing feelings she had never felt before.

That evening as Stella cooked dinner for her and Jake she asked him how long a lease he had signed when he moved here. Jake told her he had not yet signed a lease and was still living in holiday accommodation. It did not take long for Stella to suggest there was room for him in her place too and then a few months later for him to suggest that they look to buy their own place together. Stella waited for the sex to die down and for Jake to find another woman, but neither happened. Jake promised her he was not his father or her ex-boyfriends and much to her parent's disappointment, they eloped with Jo and Steve as their only witnesses.

As much as Stella loved her ED job, she was getting tired of shift work. Several months later she walked into the GP clinic with a cake on her day off. Dr Davies saw her in the lunchroom and asked if today was the day she was there for an interview. In front of Jo and Jake she said it was much to everyone's delight. She and Jake also made an appointment with Dr Davies a short time later to talk about reversing Stella's contraception. Dr Davies agreed but asked them to practice a lot first as she didn't want to lose another nurse with Jo due on Maternity Leave in a few weeks. Things have a way of working themselves out and Stella delivered her baby daughter the week Jo returned to work. Mentally, It had been a tough pregnancy, especially for Jake who was constantly worried he would lose Stella too that at times Stella had to remind him she was not going anywhere. In the end Grace Natalie joined their family providing even more love for the family.

As they walked down the waterfront one Saturday afternoon, Jake turned to Stella and asked her to pinch him. Of course, she pinched his butt, he laughed and turned to young Grace "Now you better sleep some tonight my love because tonight I want to take your Mummy to places she has never been." Stella smiled and looked over at her gorgeous husband holding her beautiful daughter she was so glad she went on those not dates.

12