All Comments on 'When One Day We are Gone Ch. 04'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter, but I don't understand why Cassie does take control of Lily and Damian. Cassie has some of the Skills To dominate them already!!

KidshouseKidshouseover 1 year ago

great story hope cassie comes out on top and makes lily pay big time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So Cassie is a cuckquean after all

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will Cassie ever take control of Lily!

JcbxJcbxover 1 year ago

It looks like Cassie has finally accepted her role as Lily's bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the hell, Cassie need to get over her sub feelings, and take a bat to Lily. So she won't be so Beautiful any more to her husband, and maybe she'll stop being such a slut with her husband. after that beating, tell her next time it won't be a bat, but it would be a gun bitch..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yesss Lily wins I can't see Cassie coming back now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very disappointed in this chapter I was hoping that Cassie would finally stand up to Lily and dominate her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WFT this story can't have it both ways, if she going to be a dom, then she can't Necessarily be A Sub To her husband's cheating ass girlfriend Lily. Just doesn't make since. Cassie just needs to slap herself and fuck Lily up so bad that she's never seen again. Then she needs to Dominate her cheating ass husband. Just make him a chastity caged, cuckold sub..

oneagainstoneagainstover 1 year agoAuthor

This story is 11 chapters so we're coming up to halfway through. Which way will Cassie switch? There are a few clues in Oxygen Games, which is running in the same timeframe as this story, from Aidan's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again, this sudden switching doesn't work.

It's ok for a character to just be a sub. This 'domme's in a club but subs to her husband's girlfriend' doesn't really make for a complex character..it makes for a confused one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For those Anon who write that Cassie can't be both, the truth is that it is absolutely possible and is LITERALLY the definition of a Switch personality in the BDSM community. She can absolutely be completely submissive to Lily (and be excited by it), while being a Dominant in another relationship.

The other thing to note is the difference between Top/Bottom and Dom/Sub. One is the physical giving and receiving, the other is the mindset involved. Cassie reads submissive, but enjoying the idea of being a Top in the club. Syn was submissive and owned, but with the loss of that relationship, has chosen to focus on being a Domme, and likely doesn't switch at all anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cassie should go out and pick up a case of crabs and a STD to give to he cheating husband, to give Lily before she Divorces his creating ass..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...