When One Day We are Gone Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-you can't do that."

"That's right, Cassie, but you can. From now on, if he wants to get laid, he comes to me. You're going to make up an excuse not to have sex with him. I don't care what it is, maybe it's your period, maybe it's an infection, but you're going to keep making excuses until he realises that you're just a frigid bitch."

"I won't do it," Cassie gasped, but deep down, looking into those relentless green eyes, she began to feel something stir.

She would do it, for the same reason as she allowed herself to be placed out of the way in the wardrobe, for the same reason that she silently allowed the superior woman to fuck her husband while she watched. If Lily wanted to restrict Cassie to masturbating herself in the dark while Damian fucked his lover, Cassie would let her do that. It wasn't about the videos or the threat of blackmail anymore, Lily had broken through all that. Deep down, subconsciously, it made sense that Lily was the better choice: she was younger, more beautiful, sexier, more pleasing in bed. Damian had made his choice, and it was the right one: Cassie was unworthy of his attentions or his body.

Part of Cassie rebelled against that, betrayed by the surrender of her inner self, but the warmth was still building between her legs as Lily continued to humiliate her, finally taking her rightful place in their relationship. The worst part of it was that Cassie knew Lily could see it in her eyes.

"You're my good little bitch, aren't you?" Lily sneered.

Cassie broke eye contact, unable to keep her head up.

"Say it," Lily prompted.

"I'm...," Cassie began, but her words caught in her throat.

"Say it," Lily repeated sternly.

"I'm your good little bitch."

"You're a frigid bitch and you don't deserve your husband's cock."

Cassie drew in a sharp breath, trying to fight back the tears, struggling with the heat between her legs as Lily degraded her. She knew what she had to say. She was terrified of saying it, but at the same time her body was aching with arousal.

"I'm a frigid bitch who doesn't deserve my husband's cock," she mumbled, "You deserve his cock."

"Good bitch," Lily replied and rose from the table, as if their business was now concluded.

"If you slip up, I'll know. Damian delights in telling me these little things."

Lily laid a hand on Cassie's shoulder.

"We laugh about how you try so hard. Remember the rope? That was priceless."

Lily walked away, leaving Cassie in her chair in the middle of the food court. She watched Lily go, following the way she slinked across the floor in her heels, the way her long, blonde hair cascaded over her shoulders, the rounded shape of her rear in her work skirt.

Cassie abandoned her food and headed towards the toilet. Feverishly, she searched for an empty stall and locked it. Her hands worked quickly to unbutton her jeans and pull them down to expose her glistening crotch. She buried her fingers inside herself, plunging in an out as her thumb played over the swollen nub of her clit, bringing her to an abrupt, shattering orgasm.

---

[Next chapter: it's a year to the day since Quinn lost his wife (see Alena's Game Ch. 18). A very special ceremony has been prepared for him.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12