All Comments on 'When One Day We are Gone Ch. 05'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Quinn is unable to function. This is dangerous and a psychologist would be working to rebuild him, not reinforce the prison that was made for him.

BDSM is a fun game; but it is not a life, it is a prison for the master and the slave. Eventually the master will get tired of having to babysit, I know I would.

Hell, I hate it when my staff need me to solve their goddamn problems. Seriously, you’re adults, act like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was good to hear Quinn finally found a new Mistress and how they connected, it would have also been better to read his Deceased wife's letter too! But to be Truthfully we really wanted to hear how Cassie is going to take care of Lily and her husband. Well hopefully next couple chapters will help us out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

more and more female domination please it was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok, I had to skim this because it reads like actual abuse.

You have Cassie reprimand Cynthia for her abuse but they never actually make it right for the sub.

The hell?

This is about the third time Cassie has just passively gone along with abuse/illegal seeming situations.

Her morals seem non-existant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really hope you don't wait until the last chapter to have Cassie dominate Lily

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Somewhat disappointing- Quinn has been reduced to a simple characterization of a man… he can get his weekly or monthly beatings, but he meets a girl and two weeks later is in a long term relationship - with a woman who is struggling to “give Quinn what he needs,…..”

There could have been so much done with Quinn’s character… 3 pages to “dispose” of him…

oneagainstoneagainstover 1 year agoAuthor

It's tricky to give all the characters the word count they require - this is a story from Cassie's POV, her relationship with Ally, etc. so less focus on Quinn and yes, we're skipping forward weeks at a time. But, he gets a proper go in upcoming work

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

All the women in these stories are universally unpleasant without any redeeming qualities whatsoever. They are not only unstable but sadistic to the point of criminal insanity.

I thought that BDSM had to be Safe, Consensual and Sane. These criteria are clearly not met.

goodwabgoodwab4 months ago

The relationships in this chapter are baffling and disturbing. Cassie appears solicitous of Quinn, but then berates him for "wasting my time," and then calls him "worm" even though he's not her sub. Then Ally talks about forging a relationship with Quinn before torturing his genitals and mocking him. And Syn destroys him by deceiving him about Alena's letter, but then, out of his sight, dissolves in self-recrimination because of her remorse over treating him so shamefully. Can someone explain to me what makes these women tick?

goodwabgoodwab4 months ago

I reread chapter 1 of this series and was struck by how similar Lily's treatment of Cassie was to the dommes' treatment of Quinn in this chapter and how they had no compassion or empathy for him. It seemed as though he was tge undeserving stand-in for all the crappy men in their lives. I know, he's a masochist and supposedly needs this, but that doesn't they have to torture him. Or is it supposedly so ritualistic that they have no choice?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...