All Comments on 'When One Day We are Gone Ch. 06'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love your stuff but the inaccuracies with how piercings actually work really take me out of the story 😭😭

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh please put us out of our Misery, you got to get Cassie to act on her personal problem, her cheating husband and that controlling husband stealing bitch. We really want Cassie to Dominate both of them, and put her husband's cock in a chastity cage, and keep it lock away for a really long time..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Am really enjoying this story can't wait for Cassie to find me take control over Lily!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Go Cassie, fight and win! Don't let Lily win.

JcbxJcbxover 1 year ago

Great chapter looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great chapter. Enjoyed the part with Quinn & Mistress Candace. I can't wait to see where you take Mistress Grace and Lily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cassie continues to be incredibly unprofessional..borderline abusive.

There is a reason that therapists aren't supposed to do things like this with their clients.

The character of Cassie seems rooted in this 'domme' mindset...yet she seems to be borderline abusive with it. Yet then you write a scene with lily....and she's a helpless submissive.

It doesn't make sense.

TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFakeabout 1 year ago

I agree with you anon just before me, Cassie is unprofessional. The story is hot because she's transgressive, violating the rules. I don't think of professionals having strong sexual drives and weaknesses like normal people, but it's sexy to see them struggle with them (and fall at times). Add in the sexy Vicki, and her doing what she is told, maybe getting off on it. It's terrible and sexy at the same time, that submission. And for Cassie, she submits and she's a top to Vicki, breaking her prof. boundaries. Sexy and scary in real life.

sumnermartinsumnermartinabout 1 year ago

Finally, she commits as Morgan urged her. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...