All Comments on 'When One Day We are Gone Ch. 07'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your killing us, we want Cassie to get revenge on Damian and Lily, Preferably By dominating them ASAP..

oneagainstoneagainstabout 1 year agoAuthor

No pressure :-) Four more chapters to go. Now this Oxygen Games crossover is done, I'll step up to two chapters a week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great chapter!

JcbxJcbxabout 1 year ago

This was a very enjoyable chapter can't wait for the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More scenes of Lily dominating Cassie please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What days will you be releasing the chapters ?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I am enjoying your works.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Come for the smut, but stay for the story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The stories are written well, there are few if any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors. I think, for me, that the stories leave me cold because I’m not invested or even interested in the characters. They are all a pretty unpleasant bunch; sexual deviants, psychopaths, sadistic women and weak willed men all of whom seem to treat each other with contempt & disdain.

I don’t think there is any respect or genuine love between any of them. Their inability to commit to a long term relationship without causing pain and/or suffering or remaining monogamous is frankly distasteful.

I have given up reading them as they are neither erotic or enjoyable; just a litany of abuse, manipulation, disrespect and psychopathy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...