When One Day We are Gone Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Billie, can you do me a favour?" she asked when the call connected.

"Sure, what?" came the reply. Billie sounded excited.

"Can you do pick-up for me?"

"Oh, Cassie. You fucking go girl. Fucking just do not worry. We are on the team. Fucking yes."

Cassie smiled, buoyed by her friend's enthusiasm, "Talk later."

"We will. We fucking will."

Cassie hung up. Her fingers hesitated on the contact list. She set her mouth in a firm line, building herself up, and tapped the screen. The call took a long time to connect.

"Hello?"

"Cynthia, are you free?"

---

[Next chapter: Cassie makes her choice. Lily, Damian, her life, it's all going to change. Sometimes the things that matter most, the real things, are what we say in the dark.

Follow me for updates to this and my other stories. If you like what you read, please leave a comment or a star rating. Constructive feedback is always welcome. Also, consider giving SamYork a follow to keep up with Aidan's story in preparation for Only Consenting Adults, due out in the second half of the year.

If you want further adventures, or to check out my other stories, my story page is here]

12